PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Mr. pharm?

akhusker
08-27-2012, 08:35 AM
So I was off BOP for a week and just noticed that Mr. pharm is already gone, what happened? Did anyone get his gear? Was he a scam? Just curious, I was thinking about making a purchase, I still got his list so if I get some reviews I might hit him up

colochine
08-27-2012, 08:55 AM
Scammer and sold bunk gear.

almonster
08-27-2012, 10:12 AM
good to know

PAiN
08-27-2012, 09:44 PM
Norbit ,his rep, posted that he had not heard from him in a couple weeks and do not order.

VIOLATER
08-27-2012, 09:49 PM
Norbit ,his rep, posted that he had not heard from him in a couple weeks and do not order.

I tried to find that thread earlier to share with ak but couldn't remember witch category it was posted in lol

PAiN
08-28-2012, 12:01 AM
^^^LOL Thanks bro. Here it is.

http://www.brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?6388-Do-not-order-!!!

simonmagus84
08-28-2012, 01:33 AM
Sold bunk gear? According to whom

ShortnWide
08-28-2012, 03:44 AM

I wouldn't be surprised, the names where goofy as shit. I thought that alone was odd.

colochine
08-28-2012, 04:15 AM

Me... I had some test 200 that didn't do shit.

simonmagus84
08-28-2012, 11:02 AM
Heh everything happens for a reason... i tried to place an order for them and got robbed by 711 greendot didnt refund me either.. i rather lose money upfront then inject fakevgear...im just sorry it happened to you...but this is the gamd i suppose

norbit09
08-28-2012, 02:50 PM
His gear was not bunk !!!!!

wallycn
08-28-2012, 03:10 PM
Scammer and sold bunk gear.
Really? I thought he had just gone MIA.

akhusker
08-30-2012, 04:09 AM
Thanks a lot guys! Yeah having the comic book stuff is a good idea for sales, but usually to good to be true, put to much money into labels and not gear big flag to remember

BIGBOSS
08-30-2012, 04:18 AM
I wouldn't be surprised, the names where goofy as shit. I thought that alone was odd.

LMBAO!!! Those names were pretty funny. Good marketing strategy though. Glad they are done here.

norbit09
09-01-2012, 01:27 PM
Last night he got in contact with me here is what he wanted posted on the boards.

Hey guys Don't worry, we're here and we're back. Sorry for the delayed responses, should have came on and left a note; we decided to switch locations and I haven't had access to the main computer. Basically we focused on growing the business and in the process I momentarily neglected emails. I apologize to have kept you in the dark so to speak. Now we are set up in a prime location, which means shipping will be faster, product more readily available, and hopefully as a result I will be able to respond to all emails within 12 hours. So..... All is well! :headbang: All the orders that had been paid and collected, have been shipped. To those of you who have not received your pack, please email me. I am going to spend the rest of the night answering emails. Anyway, once again I apologize. We appreciate your support and now can serve you A LOT better.

darksidefitness
09-01-2012, 01:51 PM
:D I guess that Apologize makes everything alright :mad:

darksidefitness
09-01-2012, 01:55 PM
NORBIT, NORBIT, NORBIT...he cannot sell bunk (according to you) gear because to sell bunk gear he need to send it first...check the post below by simonmagnus

Heh everything happens for a reason... i tried to place an order for them and got robbed by 711 greendot didnt refund me either.. i rather lose money upfront then inject fakevgear...im just sorry it happened to you...but this is the gamd i suppose

norbit09
09-01-2012, 02:08 PM
He told me whoever has not received contact him and will ship it out. LOl your funny bro just posting what he asked.

katelly
09-01-2012, 03:54 PM
Yeah he jumped on another forum same time lasted about 2 hrs he was called out and gone.

darksidefitness
09-01-2012, 04:27 PM
That was a sarcastic comment...wayyyyyy different connotation!!!!

He told me whoever has not received contact him and will ship it out. LOl your funny bro just posting what he asked.

norbit09
09-02-2012, 12:08 AM
Duh I know that.

That was a sarcastic comment...wayyyyyy different connotation!!!!

graniteman
09-02-2012, 03:56 AM

For sure , the whole batman comic book shit turned me away right off

graniteman
09-02-2012, 04:02 AM
Last night he got in contact with me here is what he wanted posted on the boards.

Hey guys Don't worry, we're here and we're back. Sorry for the delayed responses, should have came on and left a note; we decided to switch locations and I haven't had access to the main computer. Basically we focused on growing the business and in the process I momentarily neglected emails. I apologize to have kept you in the dark so to speak. Now we are set up in a prime location, which means shipping will be faster, product more readily available, and hopefully as a result I will be able to respond to all emails within 12 hours. So..... All is well! :headbang: All the orders that had been paid and collected, have been shipped. To those of you who have not received your pack, please email me. I am going to spend the rest of the night answering emails. Anyway, once again I apologize. We appreciate your support and now can serve you A LOT better.

I don't know this guy and aint callin him out BUT...This kinda thing sounds very familiar, kinda lke the most well known scammer around a certain fat fuck most know.

ShortnWide
01-30-2013, 11:01 AM
Just a heads up to everyone!
-mrpharmaceutical has just reopened as "The Juice Man" on a few boards.
He said anyone who is owed an order should contact them and all will be made right.
I don't know if he is BS or not but if you were screwed by him at least give it a try just DON'T give him any money.
Emails are:
[email protected]
&
[email protected]

colochine
01-30-2013, 04:48 PM
Just a heads up to everyone!
-mrpharmaceutical has just reopened as "The Juice Man" on a few boards.
He said anyone who is owed an order should contact them and all will be made right.
I don't know if he is BS or not but if you were screwed by him at least give it a try just DON'T give him any money.
Emails are:
[email protected]
&
[email protected]

Is rep has been on another board since he packed bags I've been watching him, I figured they reappear sooner or later.

darksidefitness
01-30-2013, 06:40 PM
How we know that "The Juice Man" is MR P? Norbit still around w/ same name. I would send shit to MR P Mr Juice or any other nick name related to the last 3

ShortnWide
01-31-2013, 04:33 AM
How we know that "The Juice Man" is MR P? Norbit still around w/ same name. I would send shit to MR P Mr Juice or any other nick name related to the last 3

He openly says it in the forum. Said changed name to help with rep.