PDA

View Full Version : getting back to things need pointers

superdave
08-28-2012, 12:10 AM
hay been some time out the gym longest i been out since 7th grade ( move to anothere state and job issues ) but realy feel weak and like some pointers on getting out shape . theres any info wanted or needed i wil more thin happy to fill you all in.
goal 1 to get back to my normal workout
goal 2 gring it to new leavel with the bop help
goal 3 cycle in about 9months

ZOOT
08-28-2012, 01:33 AM
First things first...DIET! Get that diet in check and hit the gym with LIGHT workouts. Being out for awhile some guys try to do to much and end up hurt.

superdave
08-28-2012, 03:39 AM
yeah been working on clean diet for last week and just got to it to day at the gym sucked bad felt weak as shit .
i knew what i had to do nd that was get help from the dop. should i make journal?

ODB
08-28-2012, 01:06 PM
just what Zoot said - light, quick workouts get in, get it done, get out - eat right + recover.
use the light weights to perfect ur form + prevent injuries.

superdave
08-28-2012, 08:26 PM
sounds easy
i had trainer once that after long brake to try my best to get as much to where i left off done in the fist 2-3 weeks.
tryd saying it was old russian thing, any truth to this ?

kazman32
08-29-2012, 02:47 AM
First things first...DIET! Get that diet in check and hit the gym with LIGHT workouts. Being out for awhile some guys try to do to much and end up hurt.

Good point without the right diet nothing is going to work...

Baited
08-29-2012, 03:08 AM
sounds easy
i had trainer once that after long brake to try my best to get as much to where i left off done in the fist 2-3 weeks.
tryd saying it was old russian thing, any truth to this ?

How long have you been out? I can see that working for a 3 month break because of muscle recovery but if it's been around a year the only thing I can see that doing is rupturing your tendons. Even if your muscle can do the work it doesn't mean your tendons can. I was out for ~9 months and I went back and took it light. Had the temptation to cycle and get back to where I was but knew that would just lead to injury and what point is that? Just more time off and further away from my goals...

Diet and proper training are the most important.

PAiN
08-29-2012, 11:15 PM
Sounds great bro and we will help in any way we can.

As stated above diet is the most important. I would ease back into training starting with lighter weight and maybe just 3 days a week like Mon, Wed, Fri to start out and gradually increase and you could even add cardio to your routine Tue and Thurs to help build your endurance back up.

No worries bro with all of us here we will help you reach your goal.

superdave
08-30-2012, 02:57 AM
3 months on dot baited but
it about the longest i ever was realy busy with job swich and moveing to another state
i take week or to and once but i even in busy time had gym close by
diet been off for 2 years since i got hert.

superdave
03-04-2013, 11:25 PM
hay thanks everyone here at the bop doing great and gols are meet. will up date soon.

PAiN
03-05-2013, 03:25 AM
hay thanks everyone here at the bop doing great and gols are meet. will up date soon.

Congrats brother! Looking forward to the update!!!!