PDA

View Full Version : 🔥 FUCK'N TREN 🔥 LET'S TALK TREN - ALL THINGS TREN

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Riggs
05-07-2019, 02:19 AM
So I gotta go full on completely vulnerable here and say is there anyone else out there who is done with Tren? Fuck me although I've said this 3 x now I go back to it and every fucking time it's all good, body recomp kicks in, strength goes up along with alpha male feeling and outta fucking nowhere a mutha fuq'n Nuclear bomb goes off in my head and literally all fucking hell breaks loose in my life. And every fucking time I don't realize what's going on til it's too late.

Pls fucking tell me I'm not alone in this shit????

Pls tell me I'm not the only one who can't shake the fact that Tren is 100 x better than any other AAS for a recomp, losing bf and adding 100% lean muscle mass. But the mind fuck is too much!

allnattyjuice
05-07-2019, 02:22 AM
What’s ur dose!?

Xtreme4Life
05-07-2019, 02:23 AM
As long as I keep it under 200mg/wk, and keep estro and prolactin in check, I'm good. When I get to 400+.....yea. It ain't cool any more.

Riggs
05-07-2019, 02:23 AM
What’s ur dose!?

350 Ace a week but I gave in this last week and added some base......it obviously put me over the edge.

allnattyjuice
05-07-2019, 02:25 AM
350 Ace a week but I gave in this last week and added some base......it obviously put me over the edge.

Yeah I was sitting at 200 ace/week. Then just wen to 320/w and yeah I wanna murder everyone...

So I’d say start some halo and let her rip!!!

Riggs
05-07-2019, 02:26 AM
As long as I keep it under 200mg/wk, and keep estro and prolactin in check, I'm good. When I get to 400+.....yea. It ain't cool any more.

Literally makes me a walking MMA fight ready to pop off at any moment. And these 3 broken fingers are actually starting to hurt. Only a Tren'd out dumb fuck punches a brick wall.

myystanng
05-07-2019, 02:27 AM
Nope , let me tell you my solution and you may have your own thoughts on it.

I never blast with teen the side effects are too bad, I can’t sleep I’m in sales and manage people. Not good for short tempers...

I’ll pin 100-200 weekly from time to time at a 4 week cycle. Not the profound intense recomposes effects but I do get a lesser recomp. No sides esp at 100 per week...

That’s my compromise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riggs
05-07-2019, 02:28 AM
What's so confusing to me is how the fuck I turn bat shit crazy, have experienced it before yet in the moment I think it's everyone else.....every fucking time. Why do I fool myself in to thinking I'll know if I'm getting skull fucked, I'll lower the dose and I'll be g2g.

myystanng
05-07-2019, 02:30 AM
Yup, at the time you always feel right then look back and say” what the fuck was I thinking” or why the hell dis I make such a big deal out of something that was no issue

Riggs
05-07-2019, 02:32 AM
Yup, at the time you always feel right then look back and say” what the fuck was I thinking” or why the hell dis I make such a big deal out of something that was no issue

Bro I was literally typing your comment out word for word......EXACTLY......when I finally snap to what's going on I'm like oh my gawwd I seriously lost my shit.....wtf was I thinking like just how bad would I have gotten.

allnattyjuice
05-07-2019, 02:36 AM
Rn I’m aware I’m unstable at 80 eod. But I wanna bump it to 100 n see how deep the rabbit hole goes [emoji48]
What’s the worst that could happen? Lol

Riggs
05-07-2019, 02:39 AM
Rn I’m aware I’m unstable at 80 eod. But I wanna bump it to 100 n see how deep the rabbit hole goes [emoji48]
What’s the worst that could happen? Lol

Uhhhhmmmm well maybe your pure rage will cause a city wide blackout.......fuck I don't know but it'll be of Biblical proportions.

allnattyjuice
05-07-2019, 02:53 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190507/de5f90fca710c99ee9c971e5229f65dd.jpg

allnattyjuice
05-07-2019, 03:03 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190507/a09e652bf3aad613c85f086bec311c8d.jpg

allnattyjuice
05-07-2019, 03:09 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190507/79a8091c444c92650c67a43c56d2b088.jpg

Machinegunmac
05-07-2019, 03:39 AM
I totally agree.....it’s def the most effective but I get to wanting sex too much I don’t even get mad at other people just my wife lmao . Start thinking about cheating lol

bodean30
05-07-2019, 03:58 AM
I don't know why, but the stages of a tren cycle remind me of this movie. I would say you're at Stage 4 right now. [emoji38]
The tren tells me next time will be different though. We're like a bunch of beaten housewives always running back. Why the fuck indeed. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190507/8e2de591f04fafc428f53f7d77c29009.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Adrenaline
05-07-2019, 05:53 AM
Bro I literally just stopped the Tren today. I couldnt do it anymore. I was running Tren Ace 500mg a week and was going insane. The brutal Tren cough was getting worse each shot and my mind was just going crazy. My wife kepts asking me what was wrong and I didnt even know how to respond. My head was all over the place. I work at 5am every morning and felt like I wasnt getting sleep anymore either, it was a daze. Or I would wake up in a sweat like right now and just hop on BOP to keep my mind at ease. Its 2am right now and it looks like I’ll be up until work.

I love Tren, but also hate it. I keep saying this is my last time but this really is it for me. Maybe my age is catching up to me because when I was younger this wasnt a problem.

Going to up the Test, Mast, EQ and add in some Proviron for this contest prep.

mechace1
05-07-2019, 08:40 AM
Guess I’m one of the lucky ones.. get a little wild occasionally in terms of horniness but I was like that at 15 natural lmfao. Otherwise never experience any sides from any dosage of anything other than acne with test at a gram or more a week

Something I feel deff helps is make you’re training long enough .. if I train 2-3 hours a day yeah I’m still a bit hopped up from ace but never really out of control. If I take a rest day I’ll spend that shit furiously on the hub lmfao

DubleDizzle
05-07-2019, 10:12 AM
Hit me up man.

DubD

jimbosmith316
05-07-2019, 11:24 AM
I have yet to try tren but I know I better tread lightly.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Cody123
05-07-2019, 11:34 AM
Hope everything is alright brother. Like you, I jumped back on the train. Flex has some really nice Tren. Doing just 400mg of Tren E now, but added some tren base recently. Tren base is a game changer for sure! Just hoping to keep my cool. So far things are going okay. Night sweats are in full effect and not sure if it’s just me, but can smell the Tren base when I’m sweating my ass off in the gym.

So I gotta go full on completely vulnerable here and say is there anyone else out there who is done with Tren? Fuck me although I've said this 3 x now I go back to it and every fucking time it's all good, body recomp kicks in, strength goes up along with alpha male feeling and outta fucking nowhere a mutha fuq'n Nuclear bomb goes off in my head and literally all fucking hell breaks loose in my life. And every fucking time I don't realize what's going on til it's too late.

Pls tell me I'm not the only one who can't shake the fact that Tren is 100 x better than any other AAS for a recomp, losing bf and adding 100% lean muscle mass. But the mind fuck is too much!

MrBash
05-07-2019, 11:57 AM

My brother I feel you. I posted this last week and figured I would copy and paste it here.. I must say almost a week off and feeling much better . I’m done with it..
Before I get into the topic I want to say that I have been in the aas game for a long time. There are only a few compounds that I am not versed in. That being said there is one compound I have a love hate relationship with. This is the almighty Tren.. I have used it many times over the years for various lengths of 12-16 weeks a varying doses as high as 800mgs.. so it’s not that I’ve only used it once.. so I have had many experiences with it.. besides looking great while running it and feeling god like with a inflated ego. One thing holds true I have gotten every side associated with it . Night sweat,chills, high blood pressure, anxiety, anger and rage, psychotic thinking, paranoia, jealousy, and down right any other one that I can’t think of. But why do I continue to use this compound d when I know within 5-6 weeks my life becomes a cycle of aggression , anxiety, I loose all my humor and lightheartedness. The calmness that I usually have to just let shit roll of my shoulders... even the dog barking at someone walking by my door infuriates me. And fucking dogs are supposed to bark right.. exactly.. I am a lunatic. Well that time is here again my brothers and sisters and I am off my rocker.. see the difference. Is that when I was a new jack I just excepted it and ran with the feelings and the older I am getting I know when shit is going south.. I have enough knowledges that it’s time to pull it back in. I was sitting talking to my wife last night about some light shit and between snapping on and off and having a borderline anxiety attack. She said I don’t know Wtf you are doing but you better not be on that shit again. Now my wife know about my use she dosnt condone it but at the same time she dosnt mind it. But she hates this fucking Tren and it is the only one that makes her spit fire angry. To the point that I hide it so she never finds it. And belive me she know where all my things are.. why did I do this to myself again. Well it has to do with the fact I truly belive that everytime I think it’s going to be different. Insanity right. I can not put my family thru my mood swings that are caused by this.. I run grams of test and deca eq npp all of them and just have a sense of well being and happiness. Just 30mg a day of this shit is enough to put me over the edge.. so I am saying it finally once and for all.. Tren No more!!! I will never put another drop of this shit into my body. If it was the only compound I could get my hands on I would just be natural..I am ranting I know but I am sure their are many of you guys that have been or are in he same boat.. I am tired of riding the rollercoaster and it’s a job trying to keep it together. I can’t even have a conversation with someone without wanting to smash em cuause they are talking to long. I know it’s bad.. I’m done all done.. thanks for reading and letting me vent with no judgement..

MrBash
05-07-2019, 12:05 PM
So yes I do understand.. Tren psychosis is no fucking joke. You do t see it when you are in it, but everyone around you see it and feels it cause we lash out on the ones closet to us.. more power to the guys that can run this shit with “no sides” but knowing what I know all people get sides from the shot. They just might not have anyone holding them accountable for their actions . I dont know this for a fact but I have a lot of friends on the shit. I have one buddy who has been on a gram plus of the shit for over 3 months. 200mg of Tren E eod and 100mg of Ace every day. He is a fucking lunatic . I see him multiple times a week and can’t take him for more than 5-10minutes m. Even his texts are incoherent.. rambling. But you know what , he’s not married., has a girlfriend who is also off her rocker and he just plain doesn’t give a fuck how people see him. So you see some people don’t have sides... wink wink.. that’s my opinion and I’m sticking to it. Some will read this and say I’m full of shit and some will read it and say that mutherfucker is so right..

Wshadrick
05-07-2019, 01:07 PM

Rizkybuziness
05-07-2019, 02:33 PM
Well I'm on my 4th day now of adding tren. I'm sorry it effects some of you guys so badly, but I appreciate that you share your torments. It will give me and maybe other people that want to try, some key points to watch out for.

Geareduprn
05-07-2019, 02:58 PM
I'm 5 days into a tren cycle after a two year ban imposed by my wife. I never really noticed that I was being a dick but she said it was unbearable. I finally talked her into it but she deserves the right to through it away if I'm a dick

StateSide
05-07-2019, 04:01 PM
Long time no speak Riggs. Hope you are well man!

As I recall, didn’t your wife beat you like a circus monkey at one point after finding out you were back on the tren? [emoji23]

MasterBlaster805
05-07-2019, 04:01 PM
Ashwaghanda. Multiple times per day. Takes the edge off. Give it a try Riggs, even if you never do another Tren cycle again.

Reduces anxiety, relieves stress, inhibits the increase in glucose, inflammation and insulin resistance. Much more...
1 Powerful Health Benefits of Ashwagandha - Facty Health (https://facty.com/lifestyle/wellness/10-powerful-health-benefits-of-ashwagandha/?style=quick&utm_source=adwords&utm_medium=c-search&utm_term=ashwagandha%20benefits&utm_campaign=FH-Health-Benefits-of-Ashwagandha&gclid=CjwKCAjw2cTmBRAVEiwA8YMgza8EF6eEQ0H9Hf5tvLNu 3-2NWjwO0z0QX90s5r0nMaVHhtcxQJ7lERoC3aoQAvD_BwE)

Hayabusa_muscle
05-07-2019, 04:40 PM

Total love hate relationship. Lol
The tren train ride.
Look at it one day and hate it.
Just to jump back on board the next.
I feel you completely.

Much respect brotha.

Sachie
05-07-2019, 07:44 PM
I wanna fuck everything in sight! I want a divorce and I want to be a male whore. I want to fuck up all of my neighbors that do stupid shit. Fucking shit is no joke brothers, but if you can hold on to the ride it's well worth it.

Stretchnuts4u2
05-07-2019, 08:12 PM
I’m certified bipolar and running 600mg of Ace currently. (Not advised) I don’t know if it effects you differently if your brain is already off balance or not but 95% of the time I feel great. I want to fuck everything with a hole but other than that it’s the same psychotic bullshit as always. I get every other side effect known but maybe since I’m already on a carnival ride of chaos I nor anyone else can tell a difference? Curious to know how the other crazy fucks handle it..

Doughboy72
05-07-2019, 09:35 PM
Usually zero cardio and I almost got killed when I tried to confront a guy who "cut me off" in traffic. He drug me thirty feet, but I didn't quit the 600mg Tren e til I finished my cycle. SMH!.. It's so damn good, but it's so damn bad! Definitely love hate relationship!

myystanng
05-07-2019, 11:47 PM
Usually zero cardio and I almost got killed when I tried to confront a guy who "cut me off" in traffic. He drug me thirty feet, but I didn't quit the 600mg Tren e til I finished my cycle. SMH!.. It's so damn good, but it's so damn bad! Definitely love hate relationship!

I absolutely detest the effects on cardio. I hate feeling out of breath. ESP when everyone looks at you and thinks damn he’s in good shape!

mechace1
05-08-2019, 12:19 AM
I’m certified bipolar and running 600mg of Ace currently. (Not advised) I don’t know if it effects you differently if your brain is already off balance or not but 95% of the time I feel great. I want to fuck everything with a hole but other than that it’s the same psychotic bullshit as always. I get every other side effect known but maybe since I’m already on a carnival ride of chaos I nor anyone else can tell a difference? Curious to know how the other crazy fucks handle it..

Borderline personality disorder here maybe should’ve mentioned that in my first post I’m also on Wellbutrin and Zoloft .. maybe that’s why I don’t get the mental effects either [emoji23]

MrBash
05-08-2019, 12:29 AM
I wanna fuck everything in sight! I want a divorce and I want to be a male whore. I want to fuck up all of my neighbors that do stupid shit. Fucking shit is no joke brothers, but if you can hold on to the ride it's well worth it.
Sach you sound like I did last week.. except I just kept saying it over and over to my self in my head like a bad recording

MRSBIGGAINTIME
05-08-2019, 01:01 AM
Sach you sound like I did last week.. except I just kept saying it over and over to my self in my head like a bad recording Oh Sachie.....

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Yellowninja
05-08-2019, 01:53 AM
I'm so glad I dont get any negative sides from tren other then insomnia and heartburn. I've been running tren for over 9 weeks and loving it. I do want to fuck alot and my wife is happy to accommodate me but I still have no desire to lick her ass though :)

jimbosmith316
05-08-2019, 01:54 AM
I'm so glad I dont get any negative sides from tren other then insomnia and heartburn. I've been running tren for over 9 weeks and loving it. I do want to fuck alot and my wife is happy to accommodate me but I still have no desire to lick her ass though :)How much are you taking?

Riggs
05-08-2019, 01:56 AM
Long time no speak Riggs. Hope you are well man!

As I recall, didn’t your wife beat you like a circus monkey at one point after finding out you were back on the tren? [emoji23]

FUCK YAH SHE DID........she made me watch her dump like 10 vials in the sink. Spent a week in the Marriott too. She's actually so pissed this time she's just not talking. It'll blow over but she's definitely gonna make me pay. 18 yrs together, she's a true Southern woman, and she's not to be fucked with. Dude 2yrs ago on a Tren bend she flat out fucking punched me right on the button man I saw lightning for a few seconds she lit my ass up man I was so impressed I told "holy shit that was awesome" and the crazy thing is we both stood there laughing our ass's off at how hard she hit me....just typing this out I'm laughing my ass off about it.

Dude some of the fiercest chicks are the 5' tall ones and 110-120lbs it's crazy man. They crazy. Like really crazy but not like Tren crazy they actually have a clear mind and know what the fuck their doing.....all methodical and tactical.

Rizkybuziness
05-08-2019, 02:00 AM
FUCK YAH SHE DID........she made me watch her dump like 10 vials in the sink. Spent a week in the Marriott too. She's actually so pissed this time she's just not talking. It'll blow over but she's definitely gonna make me pay. 18 yrs together, she's a true Southern woman, and she's not to be fucked with. Dude 2yrs ago on a Tren bend she flat out fucking punched me right on the button man I saw lightning for a few seconds she lit my ass up man I was so impressed I told "holy shit that was awesome" and the crazy thing is we both stood there laughing our ass's off at how hard she hit me....just typing this out I'm laughing my ass off about it.

Dude some of the fiercest chicks are the 5' tall ones and 110-120lbs it's crazy man. They crazy. Like really crazy but not like Tren crazy they actually have a clear mind and know what the fuck their doing.....all methodical and tactical.

That's funny shit. I have a 5'2" monster that had me seeing stars once. Mighty little beasts they are.

Riggs
05-08-2019, 02:00 AM

Yup a guy was riding my ass on the freeway, I slam on the brakes, have no idea how he was able to avoid hitting me, we jump out, get face to face, screaming and he says your fucking crazy, got in his car and left. Sooooooo fucking stupid. Wtf was I gonna do, hurt this dude on the freeway with cameras everywhere and tons of eyewitnesses? What a moron.

Stretchnuts4u2
05-08-2019, 02:01 AM

LMFAO Riggs!! Mines little bitty too and born and raised in the Deep South. Fierce little creatures I tell ya!!!

Riggs
05-08-2019, 02:06 AM
That's funny shit. I have a 5'2" monster that had me seeing stars once. Mighty little beasts they are.

Dude we laughed our ass's off because it was a complete shock that she could reach that high without me seeing it coming and grabbing her arm. She's 5'2" and I'm 6'3" so for her to pull that off was so fucking impressive it made us both bust out laughing.

I love her deeply and I feel bad when my short comings have an affect on her. But we have an unbreakable bond and things like this we always find our way back to being g2g.

hamsy523
05-08-2019, 02:08 AM

I’m bipolar, schizophrenic and what works for me is I increase my pm dose of mood stabilizers and my antipsychotic by 50% while on tren. The heavy dose at night combined with my regular am dose gets me through the day handcuff free.

Riggs
05-08-2019, 02:09 AM
LMFAO Riggs!! Mines little bitty too and born and raised in the Deep South. Fierce little creatures I tell ya!!!

Bro no jokes man, ain't no fucking jokes. And she has laser focus man, she hit me dead on the button, if she hits a chic like that it's lights out. She's just full of rage when anything threatens our marriage or family.

Stretchnuts4u2
05-08-2019, 02:30 AM
Bro no jokes man, ain't no fucking jokes. And she has laser focus man, she hit me dead on the button, if she hits a chic like that it's lights out. She's just full of rage when anything threatens our marriage or family.

You ain’t kidding!!! I wouldn’t want it any other way brother! They’re a breed of their own!!

FitlifeWill
05-08-2019, 03:03 AM
Bro I literally just stopped the Tren today. I couldnt do it anymore. I was running Tren Ace 500mg a week and was going insane. The brutal Tren cough was getting worse each shot and my mind was just going crazy. My wife kepts asking me what was wrong and I didnt even know how to respond. My head was all over the place. I work at 5am every morning and felt like I wasnt getting sleep anymore either, it was a daze. Or I would wake up in a sweat like right now and just hop on BOP to keep my mind at ease. Its 2am right now and it looks like I’ll be up until work.

I love Tren, but also hate it. I keep saying this is my last time but this really is it for me. Maybe my age is catching up to me because when I was younger this wasnt a problem.

I was how you were running tren at 600mg a week last year sbdc couldn't take. Now I never run it pass 300mg and I'm good to good. I still get up set quick but that's just me. As long as I keep reminding myself I'm taking tren I'm usually pretty good.

Thebricklayer
05-08-2019, 05:29 AM

Yea, and mine is half Mexican, I'm lucky if all she does is take a shot at my dome. :-)

MrBash
05-08-2019, 06:58 AM
I’m bipolar, schizophrenic and what works for me is I increase my pm dose of mood stabilizers and my antipsychotic by 50% while on tren. The heavy dose at night combined with my regular am dose gets me through the day handcuff free.

If you are being serious about the mood disorder, dude raising your doses of medication is bad... take it from someone who knows all about mood disorders. Sometimes I think this is why I get effected by the shit lie I do. But then I listen to others experiences and realize that has nothing to do with it... I am swearing it off also... it is not worth the mind fuck for me anymore.. I also gave away 5 bottle of flex Tren A and a few others I had stored . literally gave them away to a buddy... well ok I am on my way to the airport so I am going to practice patients and ask god to give me serenity so I don’t choke anyone l....

Riggs
05-08-2019, 07:09 AM
If you are being serious about the mood disorder, dude raising your doses of medication is bad... take it from someone who knows all about mood disorders. Sometimes I think this is why I get effected by the shit lie I do. But then I listen to others experiences and realize that has nothing to do with it... I am swearing it off also... it is not worth the mind fuck for me anymore.. I also gave away 5 bottle of flex Tren A and a few others I had stored . literally gave them away to a buddy... well ok I am on my way to the airport so I am going to practice patients and ask god to give me serenity so I don’t choke anyone l....

Wanna hear something funny......my wife can spot my friends that are on Tren. It's fucking creepy. Well see a friend out on the town and as soon as we're done saying hello she turns to me and says "he is Tren'd tha fuck out." and I alwsys reply "well he's not getting it from me."

dumbbellpress
05-08-2019, 07:31 AM
I'm so glad I dont get any negative sides from tren other then insomnia and heartburn. I've been running tren for over 9 weeks and loving it. I do want to fuck alot and my wife is happy to accommodate me but I still have no desire to lick her ass though :)

If you have been running Tren for (9) weeks, don't you think it is well past time to come off Man? Tren is not only hepatotoxic but nephrotoxic as well. Tren is a very harsh compound. 9 weeks is enough Man. Seriously, you need to come off Tren right now.

Riggs
05-08-2019, 08:12 AM
If you have been running Tren for (9) weeks, don't you think it is well past time to come off Man? Tren is not only hepatotoxic but nephrotoxic as well. Tren is a very harsh compound. 9 weeks is enough Man. Seriously, you need to come off Tren right now.

I completely agree on the fact that it's extremely harsh on your body but man we all make our own way and we all face the consequences of our own actions and decisions.

You're a grown ass man Yellow just educate yourself and be smart bro.

dumbbellpress
05-08-2019, 08:18 AM
I do not agree with you Riggs. Safety for me is #1. He runs a pretty high dose of tren as it is. If he was to get bloods drawn right now, his kidney panel and liver panel I am fairly certain would show his liver and kidneys have taken enough of a beating from 9 weeks of high does Tren. It is time for him to come off immediately.

I am an advocate for every member on this forum. I not only want for every member to run AAS, but I want for every member to run AAS safely. 9 weeks of high dose Tren is enough Riggs. He needs to stop ASAP.

allnattyjuice
05-08-2019, 10:17 AM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190508/7e572cf903a0fa6ce311f6df6f5ab386.jpg

Riggs
05-08-2019, 10:24 AM
I do not agree with you Riggs. Safety for me is #1. He runs a pretty high dose of tren as it is. If he was to get bloods drawn right now, his kidney panel and liver panel I am fairly certain would show his liver and kidneys have taken enough of a beating from 9 weeks of high does Tren. It is time for him to come off immediately.

I am an advocate for every member on this forum. I not only want for every member to run AAS, but I want for every member to run AAS safely. 9 weeks of high dose Tren is enough Riggs. He needs to stop ASAP.

1st of all I know him more than just here on BOP. 2nd I literally said "I completely agree" and your above post is directed and centered around the high risk of running Tren longer than 9 weeks. Your response damn near suggests that I said "go for it fucker, man the fuck up, if the liver doesn't quiver and kidneys don't ache your not doing enough AHHHHH." LMFAO

If you go back to my 1st posts, for 2 1/2 yrs now all I've done is lead with being safe at all times. Fuck me man I almost got laughed off BOP, and you fuckers know who you are you crazy bastards, when I started laying out protocols where Tren doses were .3cc ED. With every lab I've rep'd I've had threads like "Let's Talk Tren Anything Tren - WE GOTTA TALK" in an attempt to educate my guys on my subforum about the risks and hazards of Tren. So I gotta be honest and say you made me laugh out loud with your response and more specifically typing "safely" in bold print. Look I'm really being light hearted here and just kinda fucking with you man....hopefully you'll laugh it off too.

Also brother if you think you can "caution" all BOP members and their actually gonna listen and act on it then we do disagree on that. I've been around BOP for a minute, have a much bigger platform than you do, and I've had hundreds of guys come to me for advice. I always speak from experience which came thru 21yrs of trial and fucking error. But no matter what I encourage guys to do they always do what they want. Most of the guys in this game are guys who gotta learn for themselves. So yah I'm in no way saying your wrong about the 9 weeks that's why I said "I completely agree it's harsh on the body".....lets do a quote so I can get some clarification.....and then let me ask because I'm not seeing where we disagree.....what exactly do you disagree with?

I completely agree on the fact that it's extremely harsh on your body but man we all make our own way and we all face the consequences of our own actions and decisions.

You're a grown ass man Yellow just educate yourself and be smart bro.

Brother I have friends who I've preached to til I'm just plain tired of talking about it and you know what they all say "if you don't get off my ass and let me decide my own fate I'm gonna kick ya where your nuts used to be."

Just a reminder.....I know Yellow and he's got a plan and I'm sure it's one he can live with so my comment was for him. I wasn't speaking to all of BOP. I'll use my subforum, as I always have to speak to all of BOP, and I'll use" reply with quote" to speak directly to those individuals that I know personally and have direct knowledge of how they protocol.

Ohh and I preach a heavy OTC protocol too. I had Duble on 30mg Ace ED and he used it for the duration of his blast. Ask him to show you his blood work. My guys rarely run in to issues ans when they do I'm right there to coach em thru it.

MrBash
05-08-2019, 10:45 AM
1st of all I know him more than just here on BOP. 2nd I literally said "I completely agree" and your above post is directed and centered around the high risk of running Tren longer than 9 weeks. Your response damn near suggests that I said "go for it fucker, man the fuck up, if the liver doesn't quiver and kidneys don't ache your not doing enough AHHHHH." LMFAO

If you go back to my 1st posts, for 2 1/2 yrs now all I've done is lead with being safe at all times. Fuck me man I almost got laughed off BOP, and you fuckers know who you are you crazy bastards, when I started laying out protocols where Tren doses were .3cc ED. With every lab I've rep'd I've had threads like "Let's Talk Tren Anything Tren - WE GOTTA TALK" in an attempt to educate my guys on my subforum about the risks and hazards of Tren. So I gotta be honest and say you made me laugh out loud with your response and more specifically typing "safely" in bold print. Look I'm really being light hearted here and just kinda fucking with you man....hopefully you'll laugh it off too.

Also brother if you think you can "caution" all BOP members and their actually gonna listen and act on it then we do disagree on that. I've been around BOP for a minute and I've had hundreds of guys come to me for advice. I always spewk from experience which came thru 21yrs of trial and fucking error. But no matter what I encourage guys to do they always do what they want. Most of the guys in this game are guys who gotta learn for themselves. So yah I'm in no way saying your wrong about the 9 weeks that's why I said "I completely agree it's harsh on the body".....lets do a quote so I can get some clarification.....and then let me ask because I'm not seeing where we disagree.....what exactly do you disagree with?

Brother I have friends who I've preached to til I'm just plain tired of talking about it and you know what they all say "if you don't get off my ass and let me decide my own fate I'm gonna kick ya where your nuts used to be."

Just a reminder.....I know Yellow and he's got a plan and I'm sure it's one he can live with so my comment was for him. I wasn't "advocating" all of BOP.
Fuck man.. a lot of people on here are all about low doses.. and if someone on here or someone in my personal life asked me about a protocol I would say the same thing. Start slow . 1ml or 2 of test and a ml of deca is enough to get someone jacked. Now when it comes to me as you know by now.. besides the golden nectonr which I will say it again.. never Tren again.. but with other compounds. Im all about pounding it. As you remember a while back just a few months. I was running 1.5- and a little more of test over a gram of deca and loving it. It made me strong as f*^%+ but at the same time real lean.. but then Riggs after our little disagreement.. (it’s all good) haha I lowered my doses drastically and just cruised for s bit. But yes I am blasted off again.. I gotta say I never really ran mast before until bout last dec. but I was on another sponsor mast p but now on flex mast p. Holy shit man I am in love with it.. since sun I have put almost 800 mg into me... my sex drive is insane.. jerking It in the am and pounding out the wife at night... anyway I’m at the airport typing a long winded message so all I gotta say is and by no means am I (dick riding) but anyone that hasn’t any doubt with the knowledge Riggs has think again.. ask him whatever and if he doesn't know the answer you better belive he is gonna get it and come back to you.. Respect bro..

swolesteelers
05-08-2019, 10:54 AM
hey rigs run tren e at 200 perfect small sides and less pinning works great for me and Friends also tren makes me hate on little stuff i got to remind myself its the tren not the person lol

Riggs
05-08-2019, 10:56 AM
That's how real me roll. I don't come at anyone sideways, if I'm gonna do it it's gonna be direct, and you my man handled it like a boss. I appreciate you respecting that I was coming directly to you rather than behind your back. In the end you have my support brother and I don't say that to just anybody. You handled yourself well.

Thx4 the props you have a safe trip. And NO whacking off when everyone falls asleep on the plane. Some of that golden nectar might still be in your blood you fucking pervert.

Fuck man.. a lot of people on here are all about low doses.. and if someone on here or someone in my personal life asked me about a protocol I would say the same thing. Start slow . 1ml or 2 of test and a ml of deca is enough to get someone jacked. Now when it comes to me as you know by now.. besides the golden nectonr which I will say it again.. never Tren again.. but with other compounds. Im all about pounding it. As you remember a while back just a few months. I was running 1.5- and a little more of test over a gram of deca and loving it. It made me strong as f*^%+ but at the same time real lean.. but then Riggs after our little disagreement.. (it’s all good) haha I lowered my doses drastically and just cruised for s bit. But yes I am blasted off again.. I gotta say I never really ran mast before until bout last dec. but I was on another sponsor mast p but now on flex mast p. Holy shit man I am in love with it.. since sun I have put almost 800 mg into me... my sex drive is insane.. jerking It in the am and pounding out the wife at night... anyway I’m at the airport typing a long winded message so all I gotta say is and by no means am I (dick riding) but anyone that hasn’t any doubt with the knowledge Riggs has think again.. ask him whatever and if he doesn't know the answer you better belive he is gonna get it and come back to you.. Respect bro..

Riggs
05-08-2019, 11:00 AM
hey rigs run tren e at 200 perfect small sides and less pinning works great for me and Friends also tren makes me hate on little stuff i got to remind myself its the tren not the person lol

Man that's great dude that's actually much less than what I put my guys on. We always start at 30mg ED of Ace.

I've got em @ 171mg of actual hormone (210 with ester weight) and your @ 138mg (200 with ester weight)

bodean30
05-08-2019, 12:43 PM
Ohh and I preach a heavy OTC protocol too. I had Duble on 30mg Ace ED and he used it for the duration of his blast. Ask him to show you his blood work. My guys rarely run in to issues ans when they do I'm right there to coach em thru it.

Hey Riggs, I was going to PM you about this, but maybe it's best shared out in the open.
What's your typical OTC protocol with tren?

Bigdaddyperk
05-08-2019, 01:42 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkHahaha like the fucking twilight zone bruthaa....and pulp Fiction mixed

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Bigdaddyperk
05-08-2019, 01:49 PM

Pls tell me I'm not the only one who can't shake the fact that Tren is 100 x better than any other AAS for a recomp, losing bf and adding 100% lean muscle mass. But the mind fuck is too much! You know me riggs how I get with the jealousy... I'm telling you though man this time around keeping my test at 250 a week
I've been doing pretty good... I know it's short ester just Base
But I've been pinning 150 mg every day 5 days a week...and just added another 100 ace ...see how that goes if well another 100... all the usual sides but manageable... had a major episode of Tren cough yesterday felt like my f****** head was going to explode with pins and needles....lol.. Wish you well bro sorry little late to the thread been busy...Bperk[emoji109][emoji41]

Yellowninja
05-08-2019, 02:16 PM

I know I'm pushing my body to the limits but that is how I am on everything I do it's all or nothing.
I planned a 13 week cycle and I'll be finishing it then and going on a low dose cruise of test-p, mast-p, and NPP for 11 weeks until my next blast
Would I recommend someone doing what I am probably not they can make thier own decisions
But like everything in life there is a risk and every individual has to weigh thier own personal risk to reward. right now I'm willing to take the risk to reach the reward of my goals
I am however taking every precaution I can
I take cialis daily for blood pressure, I check my blood pressure several times a week I'm always in the normal range. I take nolvadex daily, NAC daily, TUDCA daily, liver and organ protection daily, multi vitamins and fish oil daily, caber and aromasin 3x a week. I eat healthy and do cardio daily I wake up early almost every morning and go on the treadmill for 40-60 minutes. When I'm done with my cycle I'll also add milk thistle daily until my next blast

I know the risks I am taking I've discussed them several times with riggs outside of BOP, he has given me lots of advice some I've taken to heart some I've decided to try for myself and see how it goes, because everyone is different some people can handle what others cant.
I am getting bloods done again next Thursday this will be my 3rd time having bloods done on this cycle and yes my liver and kidney levels are high but they have not been beyond reasonable

But like I said I'm willing to take the risk. If I never took a risk I'd never leave my house

I appreciate your concern for me though

jimbosmith316
05-08-2019, 02:20 PM
I know I'm pushing my body to the limits but that is how I am on everything I do it's all or nothing.
I planned a 13 week cycle and I'll be finishing it then and going on a low dose cruise of test-p, mast-p, and NPP for 11 weeks until my next blast
Would I recommend someone doing what I am probably not they can make thier own decisions
But like everything in life there is a risk and every individual has to weigh thier own personal risk to reward. right now I'm willing to take the risk to reach the reward of my goals
I am however taking every precaution I can
I take cialis daily for blood pressure, I check my blood pressure several times a week I'm always in the normal range. I take nolvadex daily, NAC daily, TUDCA daily, liver and organ protection daily, multi vitamins and fish oil daily, caber and aromasin 3x a week. I eat healthy and do cardio daily I wake up early almost every morning and go on the treadmill for 40-60 minutes. When I'm done with my cycle I'll also add milk thistle daily until my next blast

I know the risks I am taking I've discussed them several times with riggs outside of BOP, he has given me lots of advice some I've taken to heart some I've decided to try for myself and see how it goes, because everyone is different some people can handle what others cant.
I am getting bloods done again next Thursday this will be my 3rd time having bloods done on this cycle and yes my liver and kidney levels are high but they have not been beyond reasonable

But like I said I'm willing to take the risk. If I never took a risk I'd never leave my house

I appreciate your concern for me thoughDefinitely nothing is ever as easy as one size fits all. Everyone is different.

Adrenaline
05-08-2019, 02:34 PM
Hahaha like the fucking twilight zone bruthaa....and pulp Fiction mixed

Going to give myself a shot of adrenaline in my heart, that might snap me out of it.

Jaggs91
05-08-2019, 04:59 PM
I'm with you brother I love tren so much but it fucks with my head bad after a while.. I almost lost my job a few months ago from being aggressive and combative on everything then I came off and within a month I got a raise and my boss told me how much better I'm doing and that I'm like a totally different person from before lol

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk

allnattyjuice
05-08-2019, 05:18 PM
I'm with you brother I love tren so much but it fucks with my head bad after a while.. I almost lost my job a few months ago from being aggressive and combative on everything then I came off and within a month I got a raise and my boss told me how much better I'm doing and that I'm like a totally different person from before lol

Been there too. And it’s a great relationship ender too lol

mechace1
05-08-2019, 05:47 PM

I know not everyone’s trying to go pro but if you think 9 is weeks of under a gram of Tren is this level of harsh oh boy do you have some learning to do

dumbbellpress
05-08-2019, 05:48 PM
Bottom line, I just want all of us here to be safe, healthy BBers and live a long, healthy, robust life. That is it, nothing more.

Also brother if you think you can "caution" all BOP members and their actually gonna listen and act on it then we do disagree on that. I've been around BOP for a minute, have a much bigger platform than you do, and I've had hundreds of guys come to me for advice. I always speak from experience which came thru 21yrs of trial and fucking error. But no matter what I encourage guys to do they always do what they want. Most of the guys in this game are guys who gotta learn for themselves. So yah I'm in no way saying your wrong about the 9 weeks that's why I said "I completely agree it's harsh on the body".....lets do a quote so I can get some clarification.....and then let me ask because I'm not seeing where we disagree.....what exactly do you disagree with?

Just a reminder.....I know Yellow and he's got a plan and I'm sure it's one he can live with so my comment was for him. I wasn't speaking to all of BOP. I'll use my subforum, as I always have to speak to all of BOP, and I'll use" reply with quote" to speak directly to those individuals that I know personally and have direct knowledge of how they protocol.

dumbbellpress
05-08-2019, 05:50 PM
Thoughts and prayers going out your way YellowNinja to be safe and make it through this cycle healthy. Be healthy big guy.

dumbbellpress
05-08-2019, 05:54 PM
So you would recommend for the newbies and lurkers here on this board to do what Yellowninja is doing, and that is, run 700mg/week of Tren Ace for (13) weeks? Boy I guess I do have some learning to do. Teach me please mechace1

I know not everyone’s trying to go pro but if you think 9 is weeks of under a gram of Tren is this level of harsh oh boy do you have some learning to do

mechace1
05-08-2019, 05:58 PM
So you would recommend for the newbies and lurkers here on this board to do what Yellowninja is doing, and that is, run 700mg/week of Tren Ace for (13) weeks? Boy I guess I do have some learning to do. Teach me please mechace1

That seems like a lot of assumption.. don’t see anything quoted from me saying that I think newbies should run 700mg of ace a week

Just a comment that 700mg for 9-13 weeks whatever it is is certainly isn’t the highest I’ve ever seen. Is that good or bad for you? All of it’s bad for you.. it’s steroids guys. Just saying that amount is not something where I’d be telling people commandingly to stop it cause they’re going to die

Yellowninja
05-08-2019, 06:18 PM

Where do you see I'm running 700mg of tren ace for 13 weeks? You need to get your facts straight I ran 500mg of tren-e for 8 weeks then switched to tren ace at 350mg for a week and just upped it to 455mg.
No way would I run tren over 500mg/wk

Yellowninja
05-08-2019, 06:48 PM
Oh and if you dont believe what I'm saying feel free to visit my log, I detail every day exactly what I take. The only things I dont list are the over the counter supplements I'm taking. I would post a link to it but it's on another sponsors forum and that would be rude without asking riggs's or flex-tech's permission first.

Bigdaddyperk
05-08-2019, 07:45 PM
Everyone's simmer down[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]BIGDADDYPERKS ONLY MUTHA FUCKA RUNNING OVER 750 MG PW...[emoji54][emoji54][emoji54][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] because I'm semi retarded

jimbosmith316
05-08-2019, 07:51 PM
Everyone's simmer down[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]BIGDADDYPERKS ONLY MUTHA FUCKA RUNNING OVER 750 MG PW...[emoji54][emoji54][emoji54][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] because I'm semi retarded

Sent from my LG-H932 using TapatalkGit r donehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190508/e891d08e25bb807cad6b0436238f1f4d.jpg

Old g
05-08-2019, 08:20 PM
30yrs doing this shit and it still fucks with me, but then I see the striations in my delts looking better everyday, nothing comes close to what tren does to you. The only advice I can give is just when that anger or jealousy pops in your mind just stop and think about what’s pissing you off, it subsides as quick as in comes on. Same thing I do when I get that urge to pick up again, you wait it out, it’ll go away. Riggs I’ve been on 350 a week for too long, ud think the sides would lessen with time, nope

jimbosmith316
05-08-2019, 08:23 PM
30yrs doing this shit and it still fucks with me, but then I see the striations in my delts looking better everyday, nothing comes close to what tren does to you. The only advice I can give is just when that anger or jealousy pops in your mind just stop and think about what’s pissing you off, it subsides as quick as in comes on. Same thing I do when I get that urge to pick up again, you wait it out, it’ll go away. Riggs I’ve been on 350 a week for too long, ud think the sides would lessen with time, nope

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThat's the tough part gains keep bringing you back.

Old g
05-08-2019, 08:37 PM
That seems like a lot of assumption.. don’t see anything quoted from me saying that I think newbies should run 700mg of ace a week

Just a comment that 700mg for 9-13 weeks whatever it is is certainly isn’t the highest I’ve ever seen. Is that good or bad for you? All of it’s bad for you.. it’s steroids guys. Just saying that amount is not something where I’d be telling people commandingly to stop it cause they’re going to die

I’ve been doing tren as long as anybody on here. Tren can give you a resting heartbeat of upwards of 120 beats a minute, that’s stroke territory . I know several guys on here as well as myself that take beta blockers to stop that rapid heartbeat. I do 350 a week and feel that’s plenty, I think 700 could endanger your health, high blood pressure, rapid heartbeat. That’s just my opinion but somebody that’s never done tren I’d just get my toes wet before diving in the deepend

Riggs
05-08-2019, 09:46 PM

ROTFL so let's all run Ace for enough weeks til we lose our shit and hop off....it'll make everyone appreciate us not being bat shit crazy.

jimbosmith316
05-08-2019, 09:49 PM
ROTFL so let's all run Ace for enough weeks til we lose our shit and hop off....it'll make everyone appreciate us not being bat shit crazy.So if I already have a temper will it have the opposite effect our just make it worse?

allnattyjuice
05-08-2019, 09:59 PM
So if I already have a temper will it have the opposite effect our just make it worse?

Worse!

MrBash
05-08-2019, 10:08 PM
So if I already have a temper will it have the opposite effect our just make it worse?

Bro my temper has a temper, and that temper has a brother called temper mental and he has a cousin called ***** that’s comes in and takes care of all of them...

Bigdaddyperk
05-08-2019, 10:08 PM
Worse!FUUUUUCK....LOL

Riggs
05-08-2019, 10:27 PM

Dude your wrong. I told you I know him.

He ran 500mg E week 1-8
350mg Ace week 9
455mg Ace weeks 10-13

Pls show me where he stated 700mg week of Tren Ace for 13 weeks?

You're getting ahead of yourself here. It's why I typed out a 35 sentence response to you claiming to be an advocate to all BOP members....I could see it coming.

Riggs
05-08-2019, 10:32 PM

Ohh yah much fucking worse and the fucked up thing is your head won't click to the fact that your wiggin the fuck out. Your head tells you it's everyone else and if you don't bite their head off 1st then they'll do it to you. Dead serious bro no fucking jokes.

jimbosmith316
05-08-2019, 10:37 PM
Ohh yah much fucking worse and the fucked up thing is your head won't click to the fact that your wiggin the fuck out. Your head tells you it's everyone else and if you don't bite their head off 1st then they'll do it to you. Dead serious bro no fucking jokes.So I should isolate myself? Lol

Bigdaddyperk
05-08-2019, 10:38 PM
Ohh yah much fucking worse and the fucked up thing is your head won't click to the fact that your wiggin the fuck out. Your head tells you it's everyone else and if you don't bite their head off 1st then they'll do it to you. Dead serious bro no fucking jokes.Nail on the head ...its everyone else ....no waaay im the fucking problem.....but if
You step back and analyze everything from the outside looking in...and how everything was before the tren ....lol it's easy to see the truth...

Bigdaddyperk
05-08-2019, 10:39 PM
So I should isolate myself? Lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkYes Riggs is in the process of purchasing an island...for tren camp

jimbosmith316
05-08-2019, 10:44 PM
Yes Riggs is in the process of purchasing an island...for tren camp

Sent from my LG-H932 using TapatalkSurviver Tren Edition

hamsy523
05-09-2019, 01:44 AM

Raising meds isn’t bad if it’s cleared by your doc, and I assure you my doctor knows all about my extracurricular activities. When he had me explain Tren to him I swear he was going to have me committed again on the spot. Lol. Owell, we all have habits.

Bigdaddyperk
05-09-2019, 02:48 AM
Raising meds isn’t bad if it’s cleared by your doc, and I assure you my doctor knows all about my extracurricular activities. When he had me explain Tren to him I swear he was going to have me committed again on the spot. Lol. Owell, we all have habits.

LMFAO ***I REMEMBER WHEN I HAD MY FIRST RAGE EPISODE TALK ABOUT PANNIC...WHEN MY ENDO ASKED HOW MUCH AND WHAT I HAD BEEN DOING ....HE SAID GO TO THE EMERGECY ROOM NOW ...LMFAO

alaskapanic
05-09-2019, 03:22 AM
I'm currently 7 weeks into my first time with Tren. using tren e. First week and a half i had some headaches that subsided. Now the crazy ass dreams, night sweats, trensomnia, and heartburn are in full effect. i started with 300mg/week and have recently worked up to 400mg. i'm not going any higher. i'm getting out of breath in between sets especially squats and bench. i enjoy backcountry skiing and got smoked by my buddies that i usually am with step for step on the skin up the mountain. I do look better than I have before so I will most likely do it again, but not more than once a year. FWIW i'm trying the low test 250mg/week, with the higher tren e and winstrol 50mg/day.

MrBash
05-09-2019, 03:34 AM
LMFAO ***I REMEMBER WHEN I HAD MY FIRST RAGE EPISODE TALK ABOUT PANNIC...WHEN MY ENDO ASKED HOW MUCH AND WHAT I HAD BEEN DOING ....HE SAID GO TO THE EMERGECY ROOM NOW ...LMFAO
This brought back a long lost memory.. I was really sick with the flu on time. I didn’t eat or drink for a few days and shit is all I did. Anyway I fell out in the bathroom and my wife lost it. I broke the toilet. It was like a 1-2 pinch. Anyway she called the ambulance to bring me to the er. So when they had me In The er before they even mentions dehydration the dr said what meds are you on. And she flipped. Go ahead tell him tell him all the shit your taking. So I told him. He looked at me and said I. All my years of practice this is the first time I heard a list of medications like that. Two bags of fluid and I was pinning a couple of days later. Ah memories.

Riggs
05-09-2019, 03:53 AM
Hey Riggs, I was going to PM you about this, but maybe it's best shared out in the open.
What's your typical OTC protocol with tren?

I can recommend more but this are the essentials IMO.

Tudca 250mg 2 x ED
NAC 600mg 2 x ED
Turmeric
Berberine
Hawthorn Berry
Fish Oil
CoQ10
Rec Yeast Rice
Garlic
**and I add Cialis for BP

alaskapanic
05-09-2019, 04:41 AM
Forgot to mention, the weirdest thing about tren was it's the first PED that had me talking to myself sometimes in my head, sometimes out loud(nobody around lol). Always coming up with these crazy, confrontational scenarios with my boss, friends, etc. over normal ball busting that would NEVER get under my skin. i just had to tell myself to take a breath and relax, it's the tren talking. The last thing i need is to pop off to my boss over some stupid shit and lose my career. My wife would kill me. i would say for those on the fence for trying it, go for it. Tren is an amazing compound, but if you don't respect it your job and relationships may suffer.

Riggs
05-09-2019, 06:27 AM
Yes Riggs is in the process of purchasing an island...for tren camp

Yah this made me laugh because that exact statement has been made several times over the yrs. The demented thing is which ever one of us crazy bastards was willing to cannibalize everyone else would be the only man to walk outta the camp.......we would kill each other and drink the other man's blood from his boot.

I still say if I knew I was on my way out I'd pin a vial of Tren base and drink 10cc of Halo and go out in a blaze of rage.

Riggs
05-09-2019, 06:41 AM
Forgot to mention, the weirdest thing about tren was it's the first PED that had me talking to myself sometimes in my head, sometimes out loud(nobody around lol). Always coming up with these crazy, confrontational scenarios with my boss, friends, etc. over normal ball busting that would NEVER get under my skin. i just had to tell myself to take a breath and relax, it's the tren talking. The last thing i need is to pop off to my boss over some stupid shit and lose my career. My wife would kill me. i would say for those on the fence for trying it, go for it. Tren is an amazing compound, but if you don't respect it your job and relationships may suffer.

The problem IMO is the doses I see nowadays. When I first started and added a good 20lbs it was Sus 250 a week and Deca 200 a week. That' was it. Then as time went on my doses increased in its natural progression. But when ugl's hit the scene holy fuck me sideways I'm seeing guys pining fucking 1g or 1.5g of Test. A lot of guys hit Tren with the mind set that it's like all other compounds in regards to dose. Geezus guys look at its A:A its 500/500 what the fuck you think that means? I see guys pining Tren like their pining Test or Deca. It's 5 x more Androgenic than Test. This is where the mental sides come in to play. I had found a medical journal backed by a Dr of course that explained Trens Androgenic properties as causing our brain to go into hyper drive and once manageable psychological traits or dysfunctions become unmanageable.....and for the life of me I can't find the archive I'm hoping I will somehow it was lost with my old phone.....it stated that there is no way of knowing what underlying psychological dysfunctions will become unmanageable with Tren use. Now next it gave a parallel....it stated its like when potential fighter pilots are testing their limits and they are exposed to gforce, one guy loses his mind and shits the bed, the next guy yells "yeeeeehaaaaw" and loves it. So there's no telling with Tren until you try it and Test your own specific response. But we should use some common sense here......VERY few yell "yeeehaaaww" and enjoy being exposed to gforce.

Thebricklayer
05-09-2019, 09:30 AM
Well this thread has my attention. I am three weeks in on .8ml anabolic annihilation ed which puts me at 280mg Tren A a week. I thought about bumping my dose but at the moment I feel great, am sleeping great, and do not generally feel the desire to choke anyone (well no more than usual anyway). I'm too old for another psychotic episode, (and not sure Momma would stick around for another one), so I think I am going to stay the course where I am at. :-)

Old g
05-09-2019, 11:02 AM

Hits me the same way, I’ve actually had arguments with myself. Worst is when I’m in a store and I notice people looking at me like I’m nuts, then I pretend I’m on Bluetooth, lmao, remind me why we put ourselves through this again

mechace1
05-09-2019, 12:46 PM
I’ve been doing tren as long as anybody on here. Tren can give you a resting heartbeat of upwards of 120 beats a minute, that’s stroke territory . I know several guys on here as well as myself that take beta blockers to stop that rapid heartbeat. I do 350 a week and feel that’s plenty, I think 700 could endanger your health, high blood pressure, rapid heartbeat. That’s just my opinion but somebody that’s never done tren I’d just get my toes wet before diving in the deepend

Totally agreed everyone should wet their feet before going nuts on any compound. Think it’s just a hard thing to paint this with a broad brush .. one guy could get these sides from 300mg and have fucked liver panels high bp etc .. another guy could work up to a gram and get no sides and just grow inhumanly in which case:
A) it’s either bunk if they’re not getting the benefits
B) if they’re getting the benefits with no sides on a gram get ready motherfucker cause Olympia here you come lmfao

Slow and steady always .. marathon not a sprint

StateSide
05-09-2019, 03:40 PM

Understood. Married a 5’6 136lb mini gorilla. NOT to be fucked with.

Best of luck man. [emoji23]

MrBash
05-09-2019, 03:52 PM
The problem IMO is the doses I see nowadays. When I first started and added a good 20lbs it was Sus 250 a week and Deca 200 a week. That' was it. Then as time went on my doses increased in its natural progression. But when ugl's hit the scene holy fuck me sideways I'm seeing guys pining fucking 1g or 1.5g of Test. A lot of guys hit Tren with the mind set that it's like all other compounds in regards to dose. Geezus guys look at its A:A its 500/500 what the fuck you think that means? I see guys pining Tren like their pining Test or Deca. It's 5 x more Androgenic than Test. This is where the mental sides come in to play. I had found a medical journal backed by a Dr of course that explained Trens Androgenic properties as causing our brain to go into hyper drive and once manageable psychological traits or dysfunctions become unmanageable.....and for the life of me I can't find the archive I'm hoping I will somehow it was lost with my old phone.....it stated that there is no way of knowing what underlying psychological dysfunctions will become unmanageable with Tren use. Now next it gave a parallel....it stated its like when potential fighter pilots are testing their limits and they are exposed to gforce, one guy loses his mind and shits the bed, the next guy yells "yeeeeehaaaaw" and loves it. So there's no telling with Tren until you try it and Test your own specific response. But we should use some common sense here......VERY few yell "yeeehaaaww" and enjoy being exposed to gforce.
You hit the nail right on the head. My mind goes into hyperdrive... with everything. I become OCD, I saw a buddy two weeks ago and he called me late on and said I reminded him how I use to act when he would come over and I had a 8ball if coke in me.. said I was all over the place.. almost 10 days with nothing and I feel I g normal. Our plane was delayed 3-1/2 hrs yesterday and what wa supposed to be 6 hrs of traveling turned into no joke 16 hrs of traveling. And I didn’t even make a fuss. Well the normal aggravation but I was really keep my cool and said it is what it is a week and a half ago I would have been In Total haywire meltdown mode. It just goes to prove a poi t. It makes me psychotic..

chadmack282
05-10-2019, 12:45 AM
Literally makes me a walking MMA fight ready to pop off at any moment. And these 3 broken fingers are actually starting to hurt. Only a Tren'd out dumb fuck punches a brick wall.

Yeah, I broke my hand about 2years ago

Riggs
05-10-2019, 06:19 AM
Well this thread has my attention. I am three weeks in on .8ml anabolic annihilation ed which puts me at 280mg Tren A a week. I thought about bumping my dose but at the moment I feel great, am sleeping great, and do not generally feel the desire to choke anyone (well no more than usual anyway). I'm too old for another psychotic episode, (and not sure Momma would stick around for another one), so I think I am going to stay the course where I am at. :-)

Yes bro stay the course. This way you can keep a detailed log and log your specific response to 280mg. That log can be the building block for all future Tren protocols. DON'T RAMP THE DOSE trust good ol' Riggsy bro.

Riggs
05-10-2019, 06:38 AM
Holy shit guys I was in the kitchen like a week ago, cooking and the wife walks by and almost gets whiplash saying "wtf are you talking to yourself!?!" aaand the truth is I was!

Hits me the same way, I’ve actually had arguments with myself. Worst is when I’m in a store and I notice people looking at me like I’m nuts, then I pretend I’m on Bluetooth, lmao, remind me why we put ourselves through this again

Riggs
05-10-2019, 07:11 AM
IMO its BOP that is the game changer in this specific point here guys. All BOP members have access to a ton of information and access to members who are willing to share 10, 20, 30yrs experience of trial and fucking error. This can be of significant help to the up and comers and save them tons of trial and fucking error. I was lucky and had my Dad, his friends and my older friends who we're dancers that showed me the ropes told me all the do's and dont's.

If there are any new and/or inexperienced AAS users reading this dive in here on BOP, read til your eyes bleed, zero in on some Vets, hit em up be cool with your approach meaning don't overwhelm em with emails then your cool to ask em if they will help you learn and educate yourself on the proper way to do what we do.

Hit me up anytime guys and I'll do everything I can to help you find your way because that's exactly what it is.....we all have a different path. One guy is very happy with running gear and being 25% bf.....I'm the opposite I use gear to stay as lean as possible by running heavy DHT derivatives. We all will be happy with different looks whats the most important thing IMO is that we all educate ourselves and make well thought out decisions. The whole "grow some balls man and pin that shit you fucking pussy" approach is the polar opposite of what I support.

Totally agreed everyone should wet their feet before going nuts on any compound. Think it’s just a hard thing to paint this with a broad brush .. one guy could get these sides from 300mg and have fucked liver panels high bp etc .. another guy could work up to a gram and get no sides and just grow inhumanly in which case:
A) it’s either bunk if they’re not getting the benefits
B) if they’re getting the benefits with no sides on a gram get ready motherfucker cause Olympia here you come lmfao

Slow and steady always .. marathon not a sprint

dumbbellpress
05-10-2019, 09:30 AM
Tren increases my resting heart rate as well. Not to full-blown clinical tachycardia, but a typical increase in resting heart rate for me is from 60-65 BeatsPerMinute to about 85 BPMinute. There are so many deleterious side effects from Tren I could write a long novel about this drug. IMO, Tren is a "Young Mans drug"...the older and older I get, the less desirable I find it to be. As I get older and older, the #1 thing I find that makes the most difference in my physique is (60) minutes of cardio, 7 days per week, 365 days per year. For me, Cardio Cardio Cardio Cardio Cardio makes all the difference in the world to my physique.

I not only look great on (60) minutes of cardio every day, but I feel great, I sleep great, I have less stress and anxiety, I receive tons and tons of compliments from Men and Women alike. My blood pressure is extremely low, I have no need to sleep with a nasal CPAP machine like so many other dudes do who have been using gear for many years like me.

To me, when I hear guys say things like "I need DNP and Tren to cut up".....that is just a crutch and an excuse because their diet is not on point and they are not willing to be religious about doing cardio every day or at least 5 days per week at the very minimum.

dumbbellpress
05-10-2019, 09:35 AM
YellowNinja, my apologies. I could have sworn I read somewhere that you are running 700mg/week Tren Ace per week. I think I got you mixed up with another member. I am sorry about that buddy.

Yes, there is a big difference between 350mg/week Tren and 700mg/week Tren. Your liver and kidneys will take a beating on 700mg/week for very long runs like 13 weeks. 350mg, not so much.

My thoughts and feelings still stand though, you are in my thoughts and prayers to be safe and have a very productive, healthy cycle. Hit it hard Man and do well!! :muscu0:

Where do you see I'm running 700mg of tren ace for 13 weeks? You need to get your facts straight I ran 500mg of tren-e for 8 weeks then switched to tren ace at 350mg for a week and just upped it to 455mg.
No way would I run tren over 500mg/wk

Yellowninja
05-10-2019, 11:10 AM
YellowNinja, my apologies. I could have sworn I read somewhere that you are running 700mg/week Tren Ace per week. I think I got you mixed up with another member. I am sorry about that buddy.

Yes, there is a big difference between 350mg/week Tren and 700mg/week Tren. Your liver and kidneys will take a beating on 700mg/week for very long runs like 13 weeks. 350mg, not so much.

My thoughts and feelings still stand though, you are in my thoughts and prayers to be safe and have a very productive, healthy cycle. Hit it hard Man and do well!! :muscu0:

Way to man up and apologize, I respect a man that can say he made a mistake. All is good, I appreciate your concern.

Yellowninja
05-10-2019, 11:16 AM

I guess I'm lucky, because im definitely saying yeeeehaa, bring it on. I'm loving tren and my wife is loving it more. She was pissed when I first started gear again and absolutely hated me for it. Now she is loving it our relationship is 10 times better then it was. She has even helped me with my shot a few times she wont put the needle in but will push the plunger for me. Hell I even got her on some phentermine and a 10mg of var twice a day. We are both feeling better about ourselves and like I said its improved our relationship tremendously. We went from having sex onec every 2 weeks to 6-10 times a week

Riggs
05-10-2019, 12:06 PM
Oh yah bro pining 4iu GH upon waking in a fasted state and doing cardio in a fasted state as well will literally shed any and all bf I have.

For me the most alluring attribute Tren possesses is the ability to add significant lean muscle mass and lose body fat. Cardio is good for me but I am naturally lean as it is so my challenge isn't cutting its cutting fat and adding lean muscle and then there's the massive strength gains Tren yields too. Ohh wait I'm forgetting the insane vascularity that my wife absolutely loves.

Tren is ideal for me on the tail end of a grueling blast and I'm fucking tired of force feeding. In this stage of my blast I don't use Tren so I can stop eating clean and be lazy I use it for its nutrient partitioning which allows for me to eat far less volume and still gain significant lean muscle mass. I just get so sick of the actual chewing that comes along with consuming 4500 cals ED. I have to eat every hour and a half/2 hours to stay Anabolic. At 6'3" and 236lbs I'm lighter than most of my friends except for one guy who's 5'5" and 185 and I eat more than all of em. I have to eat a massive amount of food just for maintenance. This is probably the single most attractive thing about it to me even more so than the ability to add muscle and lose fat simultaneously.

Yah Tren always raises my resting heart rate to @ 85 bpm, I've seen 92 & 93 a few times, and my BP makes an attempt at raising too but I manage it with Hawthorne Berry, Berberine, Turmeric, CoQ10, Fish Oil, Garlic and Red Rice Yeast. With this OTC protocol while on Tren my BP is usually @ 120/70

I'm ok with the night sweats but the insomnia combined with getting skull fucked by once manageable psychological dysfunctions is too much for me, my family and my career.

Tren is just an ass kicker on the body and I've never encouraged anyone who's come to me to start Tren except for one guy and he is a highly intelligent BB'r who is very cerebral in his approach to BB'ng. Hell by the time he came to me for cycle advice he was prepared. I'm also now more convinced than ever that anything above 30mg isn't necessary for the average AAS user who is just loookig for a bit of an edge. I've run 210mg week of Tren the last 3 times until this last time when I went back up to 350 Ace week and it proved to be too much. I've run Tren on every popular protocol, with high Test, low Test, low Test and high Mast, low Test and low Deca and what I've found to be ideal is

.7cc of SYNERGY X 300 (70mg each of Test P/NPP/Mast P everyday) week 1-16
.3cc of Tren Ace ED week 9-16
Var 20mg upon waking/20mg pwo
GH 2iu upon waking in a fasted state (no fasred cardio)/3iu p.m. (unless I run slin then I pulse GH)
12.5mg Asin EOD
.5mg Caber M/Th/Sat
1 cap Cialis ED
Tudca
NAC
Milk Thistle (when off orals)
**then the OTC protocol noted above**
Garlic
Fish Oil
CoQ10
Red Rice Yeast
Berberine
Hawthorn Berry
Turmeric

Tren increases my resting heart rate as well. Not to full-blown clinical tachycardia, but a typical increase in resting heart rate for me is from 60-65 BeatsPerMinute to about 85 BPMinute. There are so many deleterious side effects from Tren I could write a long novel about this drug. IMO, Tren is a "Young Mans drug"...the older and older I get, the less desirable I find it to be. As I get older and older, the #1 thing I find that makes the most difference in my physique is (60) minutes of cardio, 7 days per week, 365 days per year. For me, Cardio Cardio Cardio Cardio Cardio makes all the difference in the world to my physique.

I not only look great on (60) minutes of cardio every day, but I feel great, I sleep great, I have less stress and anxiety, I receive tons and tons of compliments from Men and Women alike. My blood pressure is extremely low, I have no need to sleep with a nasal CPAP machine like so many other dudes do who have been using gear for many years like me.

To me, when I hear guys say things like "I need DNP and Tren to cut up".....that is just a crutch and an excuse because their diet is not on point and they are not willing to be religious about doing cardio every day or at least 5 days per week at the very minimum.

Riggs
05-10-2019, 12:07 PM

RESPECT

Riggs
05-10-2019, 12:10 PM
Bro if that's my old Phentermine and Lady Var she's on my wife fucking loved that combo the only difference is she did 2iu GH upon waking in a fasted state with fasted cardio and holy hell bro she looked amazing at 45. I swear she looked better than she did in her 30's.

I guess I'm lucky, because im definitely saying yeeeehaa, bring it on. I'm loving tren and my wife is loving it more. She was pissed when I first started gear again and absolutely hated me for it. Now she is loving it our relationship is 10 times better then it was. She has even helped me with my shot a few times she wont put the needle in but will push the plunger for me. Hell I even got her on some phentermine and a 10mg of var twice a day. We are both feeling better about ourselves and like I said its improved our relationship tremendously. We went from having sex onec every 2 weeks to 6-10 times a week

Riggs
05-10-2019, 12:19 PM
IME guys Test/Mast/DHB is a bad ass combo guys for a solid recomp......next I'd go with Test/Primo/EQ fucking LOVE it, but it is a long and pricey run.

Yellowninja
05-11-2019, 01:39 AM
Bro if that's my old Phentermine and Lady Var she's on my wife fucking loved that combo the only difference is she did 2iu GH upon waking in a fasted state with fasted cardio and holy hell bro she looked amazing at 45. I swear she looked better than she did in her 30's.

No she ran out of the old phentermine but I found her some pharmaceutical grade phent

Riggs
05-12-2019, 12:14 PM
Well my brother's and Sis I'm happy to report the mental fog is gone and I feel fucking fantastic. I haven't felt this good in a while. Spent the last few days with my girls, blew way too much money, and spoiled the hell outta the wife yesterday for Mother's Day.

What I would like to say, now that Tren has once again been eliminated from my system, is we are a bunch of fucking muscle hungry fools for compromising our personal relationships among other things like our careers when we pin Tren. All that's coursing thru my veins now is Test P/Mast P and I do believe I'm going back to SYNERGY. The blend I came up with 2yrs ago in a moment just like this and I was looking for something to get close to Tren.

Nuff said guys. I appreciate all of you and the support I've been shown over the years. We truly are a brotherhood.

Hayabusa_muscle
05-12-2019, 05:25 PM
I hear ya about tren.
Love and hate of it.
NPP is always another route

Much respect
Brotha

Riggs
05-14-2019, 01:24 AM
Still felling better than I have in years. I'm down to 7.6% bf and this GH is fucking fantastic. The Deca is keeping me a little wet where it counts and I'm fucking so happy. Guys you pin Deca ED, in low doses and you'll not experience the massive bloat.

But the Tren is outta my system and everyone around me is telling me they are so glad to see me back to my old happy go lucky guy who's always having fun, laughing and smiling. Feels good to be good to the ones I love.

I'm sooooooo happy the Tren is outta my system. No more bullshit and walking around like a swole up and shredded zombie.

allnattyjuice
05-14-2019, 01:43 AM
What gh are you running?

Riggs
05-14-2019, 02:14 AM
What gh are you running?

Somabiotech's Somatotropin.....our green and blue tops.

I'm pulling bloods next week.

Riggs
05-14-2019, 02:16 AM
What gh are you running?

My profile pic is recent and I was dropping bf quickly and I was @ just under 11%. I hit a plateau at 10% and getting in the 9% spectrum was insane.

Riggs
05-15-2019, 10:30 AM
Lets list the bad sides with Tren.....

I don't sleep so I'm a zombie and my thoughts get foggy I'll even start talking to myself. My wife kicks me outta the bed because I sweat like a whore in church. My BP goes thru the roof. My resting heart rate hits the 90's and I'm at risk of a stroke. All the psychological dysfunctions I once was able to subdue and manage come raging to the front of my mind. I become a jealous prick to the most loving and loyal woman on the planet. I almost get fired for picking fights with everyone at work. My prostate swells. I get heartburn that hurts like a bitch when you account for the massive amount of force feeding I do. I have a job that's 12 hours of cardio and I'm dying by 1:00 I can barely catch a breath. Every other pin I feel like I'm gonna cough up a fucking lung and die right there. I literally want to fuck anything with a hole in it and drive my wife insane with my constant need to fuck and it's not healthy at all. Im probably leaving out a few.

Now here's the good.....

I'm vascular, strong and lean asf.

allnattyjuice
05-15-2019, 10:36 AM
All this ^^^

bodean30
05-15-2019, 12:20 PM
Now here's the good.....

Sold! [emoji38]

Hayabusa_muscle
05-15-2019, 06:55 PM
Lets list the bad sides with Tren.....

I don't sleep so I'm a zombie and my thoughts get foggy I'll even start talking to myself. My wife kicks me outta the bed because I sweat like a whore in church. My BP goes thru the roof. My resting heart rate hits the 90's and I'm at risk of a stroke. All the psychological dysfunctions I once was able to subdue and manage come raging to the front of my mind. I become a jealous prick to the most loving and loyal woman on the planet. I almost get fired for picking fights with everyone at work. My prostate swells. I get heartburn that hurts like a bitch when you account for the massive amount of force feeding I do. I have a job that's 12 hours of cardio and I'm dying by 1:00 I can barely catch a breath. Every other pin I feel like I'm gonna cough up a fucking lung and die right there. I literally want to fuck anything with a hole in it and drive my wife insane with my constant need to fuck and it's not healthy at all. Im probably leaving out a few.

Now here's the good.....

I hear ya brotha.
Happy to hear your experience.
Helps let people know trens not a joke.
Much respect

Riggs
05-16-2019, 06:43 AM
Sold! [emoji38]

Yo B this made me laugh out loud......I THINK YOU MISSED THE REST OF MY POST OR MAYBE YOU'RE LIKE MY WIFE AND HAVE SELECTIVE HEARING.

Riggs
05-16-2019, 07:34 AM
Why even fucking try....you know you'll only get a few posts and be banned.

BOP and more specifically my subforum is not a place for you to advertise....and definitely not just because you want to.

ASSHOLE

Ứng xá»* thế nÃ*o trong tiệc cÆ°á»›i để mang lại nét sang chảnh cho bản thân vÃ* cÅ©ng để mọi người cảm thấy dá»… chịu, vÃ* quy tắc nÃ*y ko chỉ ứng dụng trong tiệc cÆ°á»›i mÃ* còn có thể áp dụng vá»›i các hình thức ngoÃ*i đời Những quy tắc ứng xử bạn cần biết khi tham dự tiệc cưới (https://violetwedding.net/cach-cu-xu-trong-tiec-cuoi.html)

bodean30
05-16-2019, 09:26 AM
Yo B this made me laugh out loud......I THINK YOU MISSED THE REST OF MY POST OR MAYBE YOU'RE LIKE MY WIFE AND HAVE SELECTIVE HEARING.Did you say I should up the tren?
Dude, I can't sleep as it is. Why would I... Yeah okay lets do it.

Riggs
05-16-2019, 09:38 AM
Did you say I should up the tren?

Ok that's twice you made me laugh!

I had to seriously take a 2nd look at your comments....I was like wtf?!?

Riggs
05-16-2019, 09:40 AM
Did you say I should up the tren?

Dude I bet if I formulated an ester that had a 26 week half life and attached it to the Trenbolone hormone guys would fucking buy it quicker than I could brew it.

bodean30
05-16-2019, 12:47 PM
Dude I bet if I formulated an ester that had a 26 week half life and attached it to the Trenbolone hormone guys would fucking buy it quicker than I could brew it.[emoji848] You may be on to something here...

I could totally see this. Then again I believe in unicorns as well. So into corns. [emoji882]

allnattyjuice
05-16-2019, 02:20 PM
So I’m up to 90 eod. Maybe bump to 100 ed and [emoji95][emoji3512]

Xtreme4Life
05-16-2019, 02:34 PM
200mg/week for the last month and I am good to go! All the good, almost none of the bad.

bgmuscle
05-16-2019, 05:00 PM
I have said it so many times myself, but with every tren cycle the sides are less and less and that's even with increasing the dose each cycle. This last run I just did 10wks of ace 420mg a week. Sleep was really good, and night sweats were minimal, temper was for the most part controllable, I didn't get a divorce, so I can't say that I will ever give it up.
Worst thing I done on this last tren run was brake check a mfer that was riding my ass in his little red car. I got so pissed so fast I locked it up in the middle of the highway, got out of my truck and started walking back, I was gonna whip some ass but got control and told him to learn how to fucking drive and to get off my ass.
He was shaking like a dog shitting out a peach rock. But I get pissed over that shit with or without tren.

Riggs
05-16-2019, 05:28 PM
[emoji848] You may be on to something here...

I could totally see this. Then again I believe in unicorns as well. So into corns. [emoji882]

Fucking weirdo!

Riggs
05-16-2019, 05:33 PM
I'm fucking dying......walking in the freeway and your not getting any of the bad sides! LMFAO DUDE

I have said it so many times myself, but with every tren cycle the sides are less and less and that's even with increasing the dose each cycle. This last run I just did 10wks of ace 420mg a week. Sleep was really good, and night sweats were minimal, temper was for the most part controllable, I didn't get a divorce, so I can't say that I will ever give it up.
Worst thing I done on this last tren run was brake check a mfer that was riding my ass in his little red car. I got so pissed so fast I locked it up in the middle of the highway, got out of my truck and started walking back, I was gonna whip some ass but got control and told him to learn how to fucking drive and to get off my ass.
He was shaking like a dog shitting out a peach rock. But I get pissed over that shit with or without tren.

Gainzbruh
05-16-2019, 05:50 PM
Been on tren for about 6 months now. No more nightsweats. Feel slightly tired in the day.
Started with a stack of
Test Cyp 500mg
Tren E 400 mg
Equipoise 800 mg

Felt more tired when I ran out of equipoise. Stacking with some Deca now to see if it improves energy.

BTW I dont take any caffeine at all. That shit will mess me up and my mood.

Riggs
05-16-2019, 05:54 PM
Been on tren for about 6 months now. No more nightsweats. Feel slightly tired in the day.
Started with a stack of
Test Cyp 500mg
Tren E 400 mg
Equipoise 800 mg

Felt more tired when I ran out of equipoise. Stacking with some Deca now to see if it improves energy.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you've likely got a good amount of Tren accumulated in your system after 6 months of being on.

Riggs
05-16-2019, 05:58 PM
Has anyone ever considered lowering the Tren dose as you go further along in an attempt to offset the buildup of Tren and subsequent sides.......it's at the end when the sides start kicking my ass and I'm wondering if it's because of the accumulation of Tren.

I actually haven't slept so there's no telling. This could be a great idea or one seriously fucking stupid idea. Thought crossed my mind and it's posted....ohh well.....LOL.

Gainzbruh
05-16-2019, 06:01 PM
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you've likely got a good amount of Tren accumulated in your system after 6 months of being on.

Not possible for it to do that because of its weekly half-life. I have a steady supply not an ever increasing amount.

Riggs
05-20-2019, 10:05 AM
Not possible for it to do that because of its weekly half-life. I have a steady supply not an ever increasing amount.

"Not possible".... wow that's a very definitive statement and a profound opinion. Opinions are not facts.

If what you stated is true and fact based then pls provide a link or reference a medical journal, Pharmacology literature or abstract that backs your claim that it's "not possible" for Trenbolone to build up in your system.

I'll say this......if Tren doesn't gradually build up in your system then how do you explain why Tren ace takes about a week to 10 days to kick in and Enanthate can even take up to 2 or 3 weeks. And yes I clearly understand that one common aspect of referencing "kick in" time is the addition of muscle mass and doing so takes some time.

Not only does Tren accumulate in blood serum levels it also accumulates in the brain more specifically the hippocampus which is thought to be the center of emotion, memory, and the autonomic nervous system. IMO (and I'm clearly stating this is my opinion) this is why guys go for weeks on the same dose of Tren Ace and @ week 6 or 7 boom they get the undesirable mental sides wherein once easily manageable psychological dysfunctions or emotions become unmanageable. I've seen it far too many times, in my friends and myself, over the yrs to deny it.

The build up of the hormone, leading to peak blood serum levels, is why the recognized BOP protocol for testing product potency is after 6 weeks of use.

But again it's quite possible you have facts about Tren that I don't and if you do then pls let me know. I'm all about learning new things even if it means my previous facts or opinions were wrong.

Riggs
05-20-2019, 10:22 AM
A friend who loves his damn Tren told me he used Benadryl for its, although mild, anticholinergic effects and it actually helped. He said he didn't sweat as much and he slept better. He also said at the same time he stopped carb intake late evenings and upped water intake (he weighs @ 240) to 160 oz!

I don't know guys could be totally useless info or actually help reduce the night sweats. I've heard of the carb intake and water deal but not the Benadryl part. Just passing it along.

It's not fact based so take it for what it is. Well Benadryl having mild anticholinergic effects is a fact but it actually helping with Tren night sweats is based on his anecdotal evidence only.

I don't know......lets think......isn't the heavy night sweating a necessary sides. Hmmmm.......haha you're getting a glimpse at what is constantly going on in my head. The need to understand what we experience as heavy AAS users is an addiction and at times is more of a burden than a hobby. If I can't figure it out it drives me crazy.

Riggs
05-20-2019, 10:26 AM
Started with a stack of
Test Cyp 500mg
Tren E 400 mg
Equipoise 800 mg

IME Deca nowhere near yields the athletic or stamina benefits of EQ. My job is 12 hours of cardio and I can blast thru a day on EQ with ease. I love EQ for energy, stamina and athletic performance. Just make sure your hemoglobin marker is within range and you're g2g.

Let me ask......

1.) I see where you stated caffeine messes up your mood......does Tren?
2.) With being on Tren for 6 months are you taking Saw Palmetto?
3.) Mine gets all jacked on Tren how's your resting heart rate and BP?
4.) Have you pulled bloods for general health markers more specifically BUN/Createnine ratio?

bodean30
05-20-2019, 06:19 PM
Riggs, without quoting all your posts I'll add this:
I'm starting week 8 of a Tren-E run 400mg/wk. The past week I could feel the tren seeping into my brain and affecting my thought processes. I'm actually handling it much better than my last run. Also, the cardio thing is starting to take hold. So I would wholeheartedly agree with your statements regarding build up.
On a separate note, weed is a life saver for me with tren. I know not everyone can indulge which is unfortunate. Perks of owning your own company I guess, haha. Anyways, THC definitely brings me back down to reality and helps me think things through instead of just reacting. Plus it really helps get all those calories in. It should almost be a mandatory ancillary with tren. Everyone is different so it could just cause severe anxiety in some.

allnattyjuice
05-20-2019, 06:29 PM
After bumping up the tren. Mentally I’m fine, but the heartburn, tired zombie feeling is enough. Time to cut her back down to 30-50mg eod

halfApint
05-20-2019, 06:36 PM
Ace 100mg EOD
Prop 75mg EOD

5 weeks max on tren and I turn into your first post but in different ways. My exp with it. 5 weeks MAX then I drop it. I hate feeling that way

Riggs
05-20-2019, 06:48 PM
Dude I was straight up a chronic connoisseur. I'll never forget my Dad hanging his plants in the window to dry when I was @ 8. I have a scsr on my nose from him giving me a hug with a roach in his mouth and burning my nose.

SADLY my career doesn't allow it. Even if it's legized my company will never allow it. And there's no chance that will ever change and I actually support it too. What we do requires the upmost mental and physical focus or people die.

Man do I miss it. I would kill to be able to toke again. It's literally the perfect addition to an AAS user. I have read that chronic smokers have lower Test levels but that doesn't affect exogenously administered Test.

Riggs, without quoting all your posts I'll add this:
I'm starting week 8 of a Tren-E run 400mg/wk. The past week I could feel the tren seeping into my brain and affecting my thought processes. I'm actually handling it much better than my last run. Also, the cardio thing is starting to take hold. So I would wholeheartedly agree with your statements regarding build up.
On a separate note, weed is a life saver for me with tren. I know not everyone can indulge which is unfortunate. Perks of owning your own company I guess, haha. Anyways, THC definitely brings me back down to reality and helps me think things through instead of just reacting. Plus it really helps get all those calories in. It should almost be a mandatory ancillary with tren. Everyone is different so it could just cause severe anxiety in some.

jimbosmith316
05-20-2019, 06:57 PM
Dude I was straight up a chronic connoisseur. I'll never forget my Dad hanging his plants in the window to dry when I was @ 8. I have a scsr on my nose from him giving me a hug with a roach in his mouth and burning my nose.

SADLY my career doesn't allow it. Even if it's legized my company will never allow it. And there's no chance that will ever change and I actually support it too. What we do requires the upmost mental and physical focus or people die.

Man do I miss it. I would kill to be able to toke again. It's literally the perfect addition to an AAS user. I have read that chronic smokers have lower Test levels but that doesn't affect exogenously administered Test.I have a pinched nerve in my neck and it's about the only thing that can take the edge off without some kind of narcotic, that I would only do as a last resort.

Riggs
05-21-2019, 02:03 AM
I have a pinched nerve in my neck and it's about the only thing that can take the edge off without some kind of narcotic, that I would only do as a last resort.

I've had L4/L5, L5/S1 fused, C4/5, C5/6 and C6/7 decompressed with remaining grade 2 Spondylosisthesis at C5/6. If it goes to grade 3 I'm a candidate for Cervical fusion and that's a fucking real live nightmare that leave some paralyzed. The muscle atrophy in my right arm is hard to accept as a BB'r. My nerves are also so damaged from the long term infringements that I have permanent nerve damage and constant pain.

BOP and the readily available quality gear gave me my life back.....literally. THE affordable GH is amazing and so is NPP. And 4yrs ago I stumbled on things like Caber to maximize my gains and minimize the undesirable sides so BOP has been a game changer and I will forever be in its debt.

This is why I will ALWAYS be right HERE on BOP busting my ass in an effort to see to it that as many guys who are suffering and feel hopeless just like I did have an opportunity for BOP to change their lives just like it did mine. I don't even glance at other boards because they didn't change my life BOP did and I'll bleed BOP as long as I'm allowed the amazing opportunity to be a member. BOP, it's quality sources and it's community changed my life and I'm committed to doing my part, no matter how small that may be, to see it change many many more.

jimbosmith316
05-21-2019, 02:20 AM
I've had L4/L5, L5/S1 fused, C4/5, C5/6 and C6/7 decompressed with remaining grade 2 Spondylosisthesis at C5/6. If it goes to grade 3 I'm a candidate for Cervical fusion and that's a fucking real live nightmare that leave some paralyzed. The muscle atrophy in my right arm is hard to accept as a BB'r. My nerves are also so damaged from the long term infringements that I have permanent nerve damage and constant pain.

BOP and the readily available quality gear gave me my life back.....literally. THE affordable GH is amazing and so is NPP. And 4yrs ago I stumbled on things like Caber to maximize my gains and minimize the undesirable sides so BOP has been a game changer and I will forever be in its debt.

This is why I will ALWAYS be right HERE on BOP busting my ass in an effort to see to it that as many guys who are suffering and feel hopeless just like I did have an opportunity for BOP to change their lives just like it did mine. I don't even glance at other boards because they didn't change my life BOP did and I'll bleed BOP as long as I'm allowed the amazing opportunity to be a member. BOP, it's quality sources and it's community changed my life and I'm committed to doing my part, no matter how small that may be, to see it change many many more.

I love this community so much better than real life most of the time! Lol you are doing a great job and such a great asset to BOP

Riggs
06-01-2019, 07:07 AM
QUESTION FOR ALL - Are the wicked night sweats a necessary side? Are the sweats part of how Tren has the ability to yield lean muscle gains while losing bodyfat?

Has anyone tried Benadryl to aid in sleep and reduce the night sweats? I have a friend who claims it helps with both.

Gainzbruh
06-01-2019, 07:18 AM
QUESTION FOR ALL - Are the wicked night sweats a necessary side? Are the sweats part of how Tren has the ability to yield lean muscle gains while losing bodyfat?

Has anyone tried Benadryl to aid in sleep and reduce the night sweats? I have a friend who claims it helps with both.

Sleeping with a thin bedsheet and open window kind of helped. I figured if it's cool enough at night my body wont have a reason to give off too much sweat.

Radman69
06-01-2019, 10:27 AM
Hey Riggs!
i’ll give ya my experiences over the years..

no night sweats
no aggression
had the cough only once
recomp is... meh (depends on diet)
appetite doesnt fade
strength is.... meh as well
Sex drive isnt affected
breathing is a little laboured when i go above 500mgs

BUT!!

it makes me increadibly impulsive and i will say shit without thinking..
I become extremely manipulative
my stomach gets cramped bad
when i come off (hormones dip) i crash emotionally and get very depressed

imho.. its not all that mudda fukkas make it seem to be..
to me its more of a cop out....

only ones who should be using it is guys in prep cause of its ability to hold muscle tissue while in a major deficit
lets not forget the reason it was even created..
to help cattle keep their meat on them during transfer to slaughter..

They would inject 200mgs of ‘tren’ in a cow’s ear in the form of pellets..
this 200mgs would be active over the course of 62 days..
in that time they would not feed the cattle barely anything (to save money)

its not that it really makes muscle tissue.. but it burns fat while sparing tissue..
so..
its an illusion..

nah bro..
it aint all that guys..
its def not for the married man with children..

There is much better and safer things u can take and make just as
good of progress without it..
albeit your in tune with your body..

jimbosmith316
06-01-2019, 10:30 AM
Hey Riggs!

no night sweats
no aggression
had the cough only once
appetite doesnt fade
Sex drive isnt affected

BUT!!

only ones who should be using it is guys in prep cause of its ability to hold muscle tissue while in a major deficit

its not that it really makes muscle tissue.. but it burns fat while sparing tissue..
so..
its an illusion..

nah bro..
it aint all that guys..

albeit your in tune with your body..I have never tried it and being married makes it a low priority on my list.

JimmyMcFistacuff
06-01-2019, 01:37 PM

Has anyone tried Benadryl to aid in sleep and reduce the night sweats? I have a friend who claims it helps with both.I have done benadryl before bed. 50 to 75 mg. In about an hour I'm gone. But it doesnt seem to keep me asleep all night. Around 4 to 5 hours then I start getting restless. I just started melatonin at 10 to 15 mg. . It does about same thing. Maybe an hour longer.

For me once I wake for whatever reason my mind starts at 100mph. There is no going back to sleep. It is the one thing tren does to me. If you have any stressors in your life. It makes mine like 10x worse.

I just get out of bed. Maybe take a nap later in day once I burn off energy.

I would try either one if you have trouble falling asleep. I think Bennies knock you out harder. Jmo.

Hope it helps.

JMcF.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Xtreme4Life
06-01-2019, 03:00 PM

It's kind of crazy, but since I decided to stick to 200/mg week I've barely had any night sweats, or really much problem sleep at all, but am still making solid gains. Granted, I'm also running 200mg Mast and 400mg Test E, but I'm making better gains while peeling off the body fat than I've typically made on larger cycles.

I've been taking Sleep Mode and 5-HTP before bed and sleep like a baby. I still run a bit on the hot side but haven't been getting the really fucked night sweats I used to on larger doses. This might be my go to cycle.

Riggs
06-01-2019, 03:22 PM
Yo Rad it's damn good to see yah brother. Stop by more often.

You're as welcomed presence here in our little ol' subforum.

Great fucking. I've come to expect nothing less.

Hey Riggs!

no night sweats
no aggression
had the cough only once
appetite doesnt fade
Sex drive isnt affected

BUT!!

so..
its an illusion..

nah bro..
it aint all that guys..

albeit your in tune with your body..

hamsy523
06-10-2019, 05:38 PM

If this has already been asked and answered I apologize but what about Tren actually causes the night sweats?

Riggs
06-11-2019, 04:42 AM
If this has already been asked and answered I apologize but what about Tren actually causes the night sweats?

I've spent ample time studying how to minimize or stop it but I don't know what causes it.

Ask Dr Google and see what comes back.

ksm88
06-11-2019, 06:58 AM

I sometimes take a sleep aid with diphenhydramine in it and it makes my night sweats 10x worse.

yoshi925
06-11-2019, 06:56 PM
Someone tell me if you can take nolvadex while on tren? There are mix answers out there.

Some say yes and some say no.

What’s the truth?

Thebricklayer
06-11-2019, 07:19 PM
Someone tell me if you can take nolvadex while on tren? There are mix answers out there.

What’s the truth?

I hope so, I've been running 10mg a day of Nolvadex with Tren for the last 5 weeks. I have not died yet that I'm aware of. :-) (I dont run an AI and no boobs either)

I will see if I can find the two articles that I read that debunked the no Nolvadex with Nor19 steroids

Edit-Found one of the write ups but its on another forum, not sure I'm allowed to link it.

halfApint
06-11-2019, 09:28 PM

What’s the truth?

For what? Need more details

yoshi925
06-12-2019, 04:28 AM
For what? Need more details

For test induced gyno

Not tren gyno

Riggs
06-12-2019, 04:33 AM
Tell me what you've heard and let's go from there.....

What’s the truth?

Riggs
06-12-2019, 04:34 AM
I hope so, I've been running 10mg a day of Nolvadex with Tren for the last 5 weeks. I have not died yet that I'm aware of. :-) (I dont run an AI and no boobs either)

I will see if I can find the two articles that I read that debunked the no Nolvadex with Nor19 steroids

Edit-Found one of the write ups but its on another forum, not sure I'm allowed to link it.

Yo Brick PM him bro.....

Riggs
06-12-2019, 04:36 AM
For test induced gyno

Not tren gyno

Are you suggesting there is a drug interaction with the two? One lessens the efficacy of the other? Or Nolva makes gyno worse while in a 19nor? I've heard all kinds of broshit.

yoshi925
06-12-2019, 01:06 PM
Are you suggesting there is a drug interaction with the two? One lessens the efficacy of the other? Or Nolva makes gyno worse while in a 19nor? I've heard all kinds of broshit.

Some say it makes gyno worst while others say it’s totally safe and can reduce gyno.

If you know the answer it would be nice to hear it.

Thebricklayer
06-12-2019, 06:33 PM
Sent you a PM Yoshi.

Rizkybuziness
06-12-2019, 07:27 PM

What’s the truth?

I take 20 of nolvadex 3 times a week. No issues that I'm aware of.

Riggs
06-12-2019, 11:30 PM
Some say it makes gyno worst while others say it’s totally safe and can reduce gyno.

If you know the answer it would be nice to hear it.

I've been on 20mg Nolva ED for over 3 yrs. I also on any given blast during that time have been on Tren, Deca and/or NPP. Sometimes 300 Tren and 500 NPP together. I have a pea sized gyno and it's been gone for the entire 3yrs I've been on the above Nolva protocol.

I have actually been told that there's a short period at the onset of taking Nolva that it can worsen gyno while on a 19nor but he said after that 1st short period then it's all good. BUT I'M MUST EMPHASIZE THAT THIS WAS JUST A CONVERSATION BETWEEN TWO FRIENDS SO DONT TAKE THIS AS FACT AND RATHER USE IT AS A STARTING POINT TO GO DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

yoshi925
06-13-2019, 12:32 AM
Sent you a PM Yoshi.

Thanks

yoshi925
06-13-2019, 12:37 AM
I take 20 of nolvadex 3 times a week. No issues that I'm aware of.

I had pea size lump behind my nipple while on 250mg test E /week then I took nolvadex 40mg everyday for 3 weeks then 20mg everyday for 2 weeks then the pea size lump went away but I kept taking nolvadex at 10mg 3 times a week to keep the pea size lump from coming back.

3 weeks later I added tren A at 50mg Monday/Wednesday/Friday

After first week adding tren my nipple started getting sore and lumpy but no pea size lump like last time. I’m still on 10mg nolvadex but and I added caber .5 every 3 days.

I’m thinking I’m getting sore nipple from tren.

Riggs
06-13-2019, 02:24 AM
In response to your current protocol Asin, Nolva and Caber is a no brainer.

Unless you're trying to bulk and I'd consider not adding Asin in an attempt to allow E2 (estradiol) to elevate.

I had pea size lump behind my nipple while on 250mg test E /week then I took nolvadex 40mg everyday for 3 weeks then 20mg everyday for 2 weeks then the pea size lump went away but I kept taking nolvadex at 10mg 3 times a week to keep the pea size lump from coming back.

3 weeks later I added tren A at 50mg Monday/Wednesday/Friday

After first week adding tren my nipple started getting sore and lumpy but no pea size lump like last time. I’m still on 10mg nolvadex but and I added caber .5 every 3 days.

I’m thinking I’m getting sore nipple from tren.

Zeus_100
06-20-2019, 12:42 AM
Is this this thread still alive??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

jimbosmith316
06-20-2019, 12:59 AM
Is this this thread still alive??

Sent from my SM-G950U using TapatalkGreat threads never die!

Riggs
06-20-2019, 05:39 AM

Zeus_100
06-20-2019, 01:50 PM
My 3 Tren Ace runs @50mg ed always been diff .
1st no sides, just some acne on the back about it .... ( low test 175mg, high tren,350-500mg)
(10wks total tren run)

2nd was the worst, side galore, insomnia, soaking night sweats, Bad heart burn, digestive flora issues (bad diarrhea)(last few weeks of blast) irritability higher than normal.. but ohh the gainz were amazing..
(low test 175mg , high tren 350mg-500mg)
(12 weeks total tren run)

3rd and currently running a RIP BLEND of 50mg mast p/ 50mg tren a per 1 ml ED..
Little warm, some sweats, getting dry Af
(Mod test p 350mg, 350mg tren a, 350mst p)

( 3 week in - 8 week total blast)

hamsy523
06-20-2019, 02:22 PM

Got to love those big naturals.

Bigdaddyperk
06-20-2019, 02:32 PM
Got to love those big naturals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[emoji44][emoji44][emoji44]wow I'd sure love to play with those

hamsy523
06-20-2019, 02:39 PM
[emoji44][emoji44][emoji44]wow I'd sure love to play with those

Man my fiancé is a physique competitor so pecs is what I’m use too, those big bastards would hurt me nowadays. Lol

jimbosmith316
06-20-2019, 04:03 PM
Man my fiancé is a physique competitor so pecs is what I’m use too, those big bastards would hurt me nowadays. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkCarpel tunnel lol

hamsy523
06-20-2019, 04:16 PM
Carpel tunnel lol

Among other things. Thank god for Tren and Cialis.

jimbosmith316
06-20-2019, 04:20 PM
Among other things. Thank god for Tren and Cialis.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThank good for big naturals,! Lol

jackofspades
06-20-2019, 05:27 PM
As you can see by the replies, you are not alone with this.
Tren is a rocking compound - life changing, actually. Up until a few years ago, I could always run it at 300-500mg/wk + test.
Then, as I got older, man - it still rocked - but it fucked me hard.
Nowddays (I'm 46), anything above 200mg/wk (admittedly low) and by the end of the cycle my world is fucked-up.
At first it's all good all the time - hard muscles, really hard dick all the time, mentally prepared to show the world what being Alpha really means.
Then, buddy, it's like CRASHFUCKBOOM.
Emotionally I'm just a fucking wreck. A serious, serious wreck.
So I finally learned to back off. I still use it, just not in every cycle, and in much lower doses.
I've done lots of research into why it happens to me, and in the end...research doesn't really help; but lowering the dose (lowering it significantly) helps a lot.
Go too high in my dosages now, and I'm spitting on the guy who made my ice cream wrong (it really happened) and shoving the guy who sold me a stale pretzel on the corner of 42nd and 8th Avenue.
Plus - maybe this doesn't happen to everyone - but at some point, usually around week 5, it's like I cannot stop fucking anything and everything that moves.
And, you know, although that sounds fantastic, take it from me and my urologist, it ain't a good thing.
So. Keep. The. Doses. Very. Low.
Or eliminate it completely.
Jail ain't worth it.

allnattyjuice
06-20-2019, 05:28 PM
Trens a bitch
You love her, you hate her

jimbosmith316
06-20-2019, 05:34 PM
Tren is a rocking compound - life changing, actually. Up until a few years ago, I could always run it at 300-500mg/wk + test.
Nowddays (I'm 46), anything above 200mg/wk (admittedly low) and by the end of the cycle my world is fucked-up.
At first it's all good all the time - hard muscles, really hard dick all the time, mentally prepared to show the world what being Alpha really means.
So I finally learned to back off. I still use it, just not in every cycle, and in much lower doses.
I've done lots of research into why it happens to me, and in the end...research doesn't really help; but lowering the dose (lowering it significantly) helps a lot.
Go too high in my dosages now, and I'm spitting on the guy who made my ice cream wrong (it really happened) and shoving the guy who sold me a stale pretzel on the corner of 42nd and 8th Avenue.
Plus - maybe this doesn't happen to everyone - but at some point, usually around week 5, it's like I cannot stop fucking anything and everything that moves.
And, you know, although that sounds fantastic, take it from me and my urologist, it ain't a good thing.
Jail ain't worth it.How low do you run? What ester?

itsBoogie
06-21-2019, 08:17 PM
Definitely not alone..I've been off the last attempt at giving tren another chance for 6 weeks now and I'm pretty sure when me and my girl were talking about it the other night she told me I was about to have to choose..it was low and under her breathe and she wouldn't repeat it but I'm almost positive that's what I heard...lol I'm pretty sure she knows better then to give me an ultimatum as she know the long love tren and I have for each other

Sent from...wouldn't you like to know

docgreen77
06-21-2019, 08:53 PM
Yeah my first run with tren was with a cut mix. Good gains and low sides. Then I was like, hmmmm? Maybe if I triple what I was taking, I’d have better gains. And sure enough, great gains. But after that run and the wait time to run it again. My wife told me you better cut that shit in half. I didn’t. I actually ran it higher. Which I didn’t get the results I was looking for. So I cut it down. Apparently I’m a much bigger asshole on it. I heard divorce several times during that last run. Lol!

itsBoogie
06-21-2019, 08:58 PM
Yeah my first run with tren was with a cut mix. Good gains and low sides. Then I was like, hmmmm? Maybe if I triple what I was taking, I’d have better gains. And sure enough, great gains. But after that run and the wait time to run it again. My wife told me you better cut that shit in half. I didn’t. I actually ran it higher. Which I didn’t get the results I was looking for. So I cut it down. Apparently I’m a much bigger asshole on it. I heard divorce several times during that last run. Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI've ran it at high doses for years now...not sure if its always helped me a dick and I'm just losing tolerance for it as I get older..I know me and I'm not quitter lol

docgreen77
06-21-2019, 09:01 PM
I’m gonna try that with my wife. I’ll tell her that she didn’t marry a quitter!

IRISHOAK
06-21-2019, 09:24 PM

Riggs
06-23-2019, 09:34 AM
Agree with this 100%.

My biggest issue's are : Jealousy to the point of being paranoid, road rage like stopping on the freeway blocking a guy in and punching his side mirrors off telling him to get his ass out the truck all because he was riding my ass, and last people talking to me while training or getting too close to where I'm training. Oh and I just tell everyone who I think is coming at me to "Fuck off" and in my head that's me being good and resisting the urge to bite their nose off (shout out to Mike Tyson).

Jail ain't worth it.

Cody123
06-23-2019, 12:49 PM
Agree with this 100%.

My biggest issue's are : Jealousy to the point of being paranoid, road rage like stopping on the freeway blocking a guy in and punching his side mirrors off telling him to get his ass out the truck all because he was riding my ass, and last people talking to me while training or getting too close to where I'm training. Oh and I just tell everyone who I think is coming at me to "Fuck off" and in my head that's me being good and resisting the urge to bite their nose off (shout out to Mike Tyson).

Im the same way. You know I’ve had issues with tren in the past. So far so good with this run. Using Flex tren e at 400 a week and using tren base PWO a few times a week. Not sure if using the base is helping me see the same results as my usually 600-800 tren blast where I become a lunatic 3/4 of the way into the blast.

jackofspades
06-23-2019, 12:51 PM
I run ace. I don’t go above 250mg/week.
(Okay okay, sometimes I do - but rarely unfortunately.)
Higher doses make me feel like an alpha GOD.
Strength and gains like people stop me on the street and comment about how I look.
But like I said earlier: emotionally and sexually off-the-charts.
I live in NYC - lots of opportunity to get in lots of trouble with lots of...everything.

You think a different ester would make a difference? I’m not so sure but haven’t researched it much.

Zeus_100
06-23-2019, 01:02 PM
Strength and gains like people stop me on the street and comment about how I look.
I live in NYC - lots of opportunity to get in lots of trouble with lots of...everything.

You think a different ester would make a difference? I’m not so sure but haven’t researched it much.Tren is tren Mate...
Diff ace= wam bam thank you ma'am....

Eth = like that nagging baby momma...

jimbosmith316
06-23-2019, 01:53 PM

You think a different ester would make a difference? I’m not so sure but haven’t researched it much.Great asset about Ace is if you start having the sides or you are getting the point you are going to end up in jail you can stop using it and it will clear you body much faster than ethanate.

Rizkybuziness
06-23-2019, 04:22 PM
Seems all the nandrolones get me a bit jealous and paranoid once I reach certain levels. But I do appreciate the benefit from them.

itsBoogie
06-23-2019, 05:25 PM
Great asset about Ace is if you start having the sides or you are getting the point you are going to end up in jail you can stop using it and it will clear you body much faster than ethanate.

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkAce is going to be the only one I fuck with anymore. E has kicked my ass twice now! And it's a shit 3 weeks until it says you've had enough lol

jimbosmith316
06-23-2019, 05:26 PM
Ace is going to be the only one I fuck with anymore. E has kicked my ass twice now! And it's a shit 3 weeks until it says you've had enough lol

Sent from...wouldn't you like to knowI haven't tried any tren yet but A is all I will ever try, which I hope to try soon! Lol

swolesteelers
06-23-2019, 11:23 PM
i am on 3 week of tren already got low blood sugar drop and night sweats and anger flashs thats what i call them hell of a ride

Hayabusa_muscle
06-23-2019, 11:43 PM
i am on 3 week of tren already got low blood sugar drop and night sweats and anger flashs thats what i call them hell of a ride

Best thing. Always remember your running tren.
Gotta kinda keep yourself in check at times and listen to your body. It's a ride.

Much respect

Riggs
07-17-2019, 12:57 AM
I'm back on.....choo choo mufuq'rs......choo fuq'n choo.

Can't fucking whack off enough and the night sweats have hit.

Anyone else just getting on???

Zeus_100
07-17-2019, 01:40 AM

Anyone else just getting on???Going on my 5th week out 8 -10 blast

Bigdaddyperk
07-17-2019, 02:48 AM

Anyone else just getting on???I wish been off 3 wks....[emoji19][emoji19][emoji19].....dick still got scabs....wife was not happy giving it up everyday then waking up to me jacking off in bed sucking her toes while she sleeping 3 am every moring with her panties in other hand [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji54][emoji54]

maxmuscle1
07-17-2019, 02:56 AM
3 weeks away!

Max

Riggs
07-17-2019, 03:04 AM
Just another day in the Riggs bedroom too!

DEM MUTHA FUQN FEET, TOES & HEELS THO.....my best thread to date.

130,000 views & 4,000 replies....

POST BACK DOOR PICS HERE...THOSE FEET, TOE's & HEEL's THO!! (https://brotherhoodofpain.com/xxx/44307-back-door-pics-feet-toes-heels-tho.html)

I wish been off 3 wks....[emoji19][emoji19][emoji19].....dick still got scabs....wife was not happy giving it up everyday then waking up to me jacking off in bed sucking her toes while she sleeping 3 am every moring with her panties in other hand [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji54][emoji54]

Riggs
07-17-2019, 03:09 AM
Might need you BGT & Violator to talk me off a ledge a time or two. Really don't think my knuckles and wrists can take the head on collisions with walls, TV's, doors and furniture anymore. Shit, although it's kinda healed and scaring up now, my knuckle is still swole up and I knocked it on the BB'Q pit earlier and fucking woke my ass up. Never hurts when it's going down and you're pissed.....give it 3 days and hand/wrist are fucked up.

Ohhh the joys of Tren.

Really trying to keep calm this time. 30mg ED is a good dose for me and the wife has me on a short leash too.

I wish been off 3 wks....[emoji19][emoji19][emoji19].....dick still got scabs....wife was not happy giving it up everyday then waking up to me jacking off in bed sucking her toes while she sleeping 3 am every moring with her panties in other hand [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji54][emoji54]

Galahadx
07-17-2019, 03:12 AM
Might need you BGT & Violator to talk me off a ledge a time or two. Really don't think my knuckles and wrists can take the head on collisions with walls, TV's, doors and furniture anymore. Shit, although it's kinda healed and scaring up now, my knuckle is still swole up and I knocked it on the BB'Q pit earlier and fucking woke my ass up. Never hurts when it's going down and you're pissed.....give it 3 days and hand/wrist are fucked up.

Ohhh the joys of Tren.

Really trying to keep calm this time. 30mg ED is a good dose for me and the wife has me on a short leash too.Hey riggs. Check pm bro

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Riggs
07-17-2019, 03:20 AM
Damn that you bro? Checkn it now....

Hey riggs. Check pm bro

Bigdaddyperk
07-17-2019, 03:21 AM

Ohhh the joys of Tren.

Really trying to keep calm this time. 30mg ED is a good dose for me and the wife has me on a short leash too.How much test? I kept mine this time at like 300 pw...and actually ran my tren up to 200mg eod...did pretty good but 150..eod was sweet spot...or 75 pd.....im here for ya dog anytime...you got it..just walk away from those stupid ass jealous thoughts....remember your the man ...she aint trying fuck with no weak ass ugly lazy bitches..they cant even compare to you lol[emoji106][emoji109]

Riggs
07-17-2019, 03:23 AM
PM sent.....

Hey riggs. Check pm bro

Damn that you bro? Checkn it now....

Bigdaddyperk
07-17-2019, 03:24 AM
Just another day in the Riggs bedroom too!

DEM MUTHA FUQN FEET, TOES & HEELS THO.....my best thread to date.

130,000 views & 4,000 replies....

POST BACK DOOR PICS HERE...THOSE FEET, TOE's & HEEL's THO!! (https://brotherhoodofpain.com/xxx/44307-back-door-pics-feet-toes-heels-tho.html)Lol ive been wondering where you been...thought you were going supermod status....ohhh shit now that your on were going to end up crashing the site again with action all day ed [emoji16][emoji16][emoji23][emoji23][emoji109][emoji109]

Riggs
07-17-2019, 03:28 AM
How much test? I kept mine this time at like 300 pw...and actually ran my tren up to 200mg eod...did pretty good but 150..eod was sweet spot...or 75 pd.....im here for ya dog anytime...you got it..just walk away from those stupid ass jealous thoughts....remember your the man ...she aint trying fuck with no weak ass ugly lazy bitches..they cant even compare to you lol[emoji106][emoji109]

I'm basically running SYNERGY X and 30mg Tren ED.

1cc ED = 100mg Test P/100mg Mast P/100mg NPP

Man I know right....ran in to a punk ass that dodges me at Walmart. He gets drunk and tries to hook up with my wife making her uncomfortable and thankfully security just threw me out. No respect bro....no fucking respect. I would NEVER do that to a friend. That's just too far man.

Bigdaddyperk
07-17-2019, 03:36 AM
I'm basically running SYNERGY X and 30mg Tren ED.

1cc ED = 100mg Test P/100mg Mast P/100mg NPP

Man I know right....ran in to a punk ass that dodges me at Walmart. He gets drunk and tries to hook up with my wife making her uncomfortable and thankfully security just threw me out. No respect bro....no fucking respect. I would NEVER do that to a friend. That's just too far man.If i did that much test pw even only 30 mg tren ed... unttt uhhh....too much test for me for mee...my whole body shaking uncontrollably with rage ...you know what im talkin bout lol...fuuuuk that.Alright lets ride bruthaa...Hang on [emoji23][emoji23]

maxmuscle1
07-17-2019, 03:39 AM
Anal!! That’s it! Lol

Max

Biggaintime
07-17-2019, 08:06 PM

Ohhh the joys of Tren.

Really trying to keep calm this time. 30mg ED is a good dose for me and the wife has me on a short leash too.

I'm 16 hours late.
I was washing my hair. Anyways I always have my walkie-talkie on set on Channel 4 for you. When I'm not crazy I'm normal in available. We just can't be crazy at the same time. Well we can but then we have to laugh about it.

Sachie
07-17-2019, 08:28 PM
I fucking loooooooove Tren. 1,000mg-1,100mg's a week. Not tired or lathargic anymore. I don't wanna snap on people. I get thrermal at night a lot and sweat. Fucking hard,lean and eating and drinking whatever the fuck I want baby. The gym, oh did I mention the gym lol Fucking crazy at the gym brothers. Weights light feathers and veins in my arms like Pythons!!! TREN #1 MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!

Sachie
07-17-2019, 08:28 PM
Tren for President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maxmuscle1
07-17-2019, 08:29 PM
Tren for President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TrenTopia!

Max

MRSBIGGAINTIME
07-17-2019, 10:08 PM
Tren for President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Trenwreck!!!!!

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Riggs
07-17-2019, 11:19 PM
Tresident!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TrenTopia!

Max

Trenwreck!!!!!

Been feeding my dog Trenbologna.

Hayabusa_muscle
07-18-2019, 01:01 AM
That's just trentastic.

Xtreme4Life
07-18-2019, 01:12 PM
I am both completely dreading, and extremely looking forward to a little tren in my life next month.

Violator
07-18-2019, 01:13 PM
I am both completely dreading, and extremely looking forward to a little tren in my life next month.

Seriously a love hate relationship with me I love it more than any other compound but when I’m hungry on it I am the most unstable person in the world lol

5forty
07-18-2019, 04:53 PM
Seriously a love hate relationship with me I love it more than any other compound but when I’m hungry on it I am the most unstable person in the world lol

I agree 100%. I swore I'd never take it again last year....it messes with my head too much...but THIS time will be different. I'm 4 weeks in and everything is going great...oh...except when a guy tried to kill me with a baseball bat...but that can't be because of the tren....

Riggs
07-18-2019, 11:26 PM
I agree 100%. I swore I'd never take it again last year....it messes with my head too much...but THIS time will be different. I'm 4 weeks in and everything is going great...oh...except when a guy tried to kill me with a baseball bat...but that can't be because of the tren....

Guys I'm stopping at week 8. I do good for @ 7-9 weeks then all hell breaks loose.

In the research I've done Tren has a much more profound affect on the hypothalamus, which helps control appetite, blood pressure, moods, and reproductive ability, than other AAS.

My approach will now be 2 months on/2 months off ... 30mg ED TA

Riggs
07-19-2019, 12:38 AM
So you guys know I spend a good amount of time researching how AAS affects our mind and body. Here's a great read on the affects of Nandrolone on the Central Nervous System.

The Impact of Nandrolone Decanoate on the Central Nervous System

Francesco P. Busardò, Paola Frati, [...], and Vittorio Fineschi

Additional article information

Abstract

Nandrolone is included in the class II of anabolic androgenic steroids (AAS) which is composed of 19-nor-testosterone-derivates. In general, AAS is a broad and rapidly increasing group of synthetic androgens used both clinically and illicitly. AAS in general and nandrolone decanoate (ND) in particular have been associated with several behavioral disorders. The purpose of this review is to summarize the literature concerning studies dealing with ND exposure on animal models, mostly rats that mimic human abuse systems (i.e. supraphysiological doses). We have focused in particular on researches that have investigated how ND alters the function and expression of neuronal signaling molecules that underlie behavior, anxiety, aggression, learning and memory, reproductive behaviors, locomotion and reward.

Keywords:*Nandrolone decanoate (ND), Anabolic androgenic steroids (AAS), neurological effects, anxiety, aggression, learning and memory

INTRODUCTION

Nandrolone is included in the class II of anabolic androgenic steroids (AAS) which is composed of 19-nor-testosterone-derivates. In general, AAS is a broad and rapidly increasing group of synthetic androgens used both clinically and illicitly. Nandrolone is applicable in clinical practice, burns, radiation therapy, surgery, trauma and various forms of anemia [1]. Moreover, it has also been used to treat chronic debilitating diseases: human immuno-deficiency virus (HIV)/acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS)-associated wasting syndrome [2]. However, due to its beneficial properties such as tissue-building booster, maintenance of strength and muscle mass, libido and bone health it has become very popular among athletes in their attempt to increase their strength, to accelerate muscle development, to promote recovery and enhance aggression [3]. The compound is famous not only among adults but also adolescents because of its anabolic, muscle building properties [4-7]. It is considered worldwide to be one of the most commonly abused AAS [8,*9]. Despite the previously mentioned desired effects there are also many harmful effects on the central nervous system (CNS) which have been stated in literature.

Structurally, nandrolone and compounds belonging to the class II of AAS, differ from testosterone at the C19 position where a methyl group (CH3) is substituted by a hydrogen. The previously mentioned substitution leads to the half-time extension beyond that contributed by esterification alone. Esterification of the hydroxy group (OH) at the C17 position of nandrolone with decanoic acid yields ND [10]. It is worth saying that despite the retention of the C4–C5 double bond in ND, the androgenic activity of the compound is reduced at the androgen receptor compared to dihydrotestosterone and is more anabolic than testosterone [10-12].

The chemical structures of nandrolone decanoate, testosterone and 5β-dihydrotestosterone are reported in Fig. ​11.

Fig. (1)

Chemical structure of Nandrolone Decanoate(A), Testosterone(B) and 5β-dihydrotestosterone(C).

Despite the fact that AAS are banned substances by professional sport organizations and illegal drugs by the DEA, they are used and abused extensively, especially by teenagers and young athletes or non-athletes either for cosmetic or recreational purposes. Users may even take from 10 to 100 times higher doses than the physiological one [7].

MATERIALS AND METHODS

The following databases (from 1980 to January 2014) Medline, Cochrane Central, Scopus, Web of Science and Science Direct were used, searching the following key words: Nandrolone decanoate (ND), Anabolic androgenic steroids (AAS), neurological effects, behavior, anxiety, aggression, learning, memory, reproductive behaviors, locomotion, reward and endocrine system. The first two key words, ND and AAS, were searched singularly and associated individually to each of the other keywords. Among the 3084 sources found, 113 were considered as appropriate for the purpose of the paper.

RESULTS

Aggression

There is a correlation between administration of nandrolone decanoate (ND) and aggressive behavior, in fact increased aggressive behavior [13] has been shown in many studies but contradictory outcomes when using different methodological approaches no effect on aggression [14-18] have been reported as well.

Breuer et al.*[14] investigated the effects on Long-Evans rats after being treated with ND, testosterone propionate or stanozolol (5 mg/kg 5 times/week for 12 weeks) concluding that aggressive behavior had increased in rats treated with testosterone propionate compared to controls. In contrast, ND administered rats and control groups demonstrated similar aggressive levels.

Findings of Breuer et al[14] are consistent with*Albert et al.[19] who showed that both ND treated rats and controls exposed few lateral attacks when undergoing a competitive test situation.

McGinnis et al[16] carried out tests to find whether AAS - enhanced aggression is reversible. They assessed aggression in male rats following withdrawal from ND, stanozolol, ortestosterone propionate; 5 mg/kg 5 days a week for 12 weeks. Rats receiving ND showed similar aggressive behavior to controls. On the other hand,*Long et al. [13] stated that Sprague–Dawley rats treated with ND (2 mg/day or 20 mg/week for 4 weeks) showed increased levels of aggression compared to controls. Discrepancies between the findings of*Long et al. and later studies [14,15] could not be fully explained, but may be attributed to differences in rat strain (Long- Evans versus Sprague–Dawley) and/or particular testing conditions.

Studies carried out subsequently failed to find aggression in either adult or adolescent male rats after ND administration [20,21]. However, the results from*Long et al. may be attributed to experience since the nadrolone-treated males used for this specific study were given two weeks of fight training prior to the initiation of ND administration. Males in the other studies had no former aggressive experience.

Rats in McGinnis et al. [15]. The fact that the effect (no effect) of ND on intermale aggression was replicated [14,15] demonstrates that under particular testing conditions ND does not promote aggression in Long-Evans male rats.

Lindqvis et al. [22] administered rats with ND ((15 mg/kg) for 14 days) to examine competitive aggression. Starting from one week after the ultimate ND injection, the Wistar rats were acclimated in new cages and with new cage-mates for 3 days. On the fourth day, water intake was restricted and competitive aggressive behaviors demonstrated by AAS and vehicle-treated rats were recorded upon introduction of an active waterspout. Baseline levels of water intake were determined after the test when rats were placed in individual cages. Baseline levels of drinking were similar among the groups. However, during the test AAS-treated rats spent more time drinking. Therefore it is difficult to interpret these findings since the test was carried out a week after the last ND administration and the clearance rate of ND is unknown.

Series of experiments have been conducted by*Melloni and colleagues[23-25] on gonadally intact adolescent male hamsters after their treatment with a cocktail of ND, testosterone cypionate and boldenone undecylenate. Hamsters treated for 14 days with AAS demonstrated more attacks and bites and a reduced latency to bite the intruder compared to controls. Similar results observed in subsequent studies by the same lab on hamsters treated with the AAS coctail for 30 days [26-28].

Male Syrian hamsters were treated daily with a combination containing ND, testosterone cypionate and boldenone undecylenate (2, 2, 1mg/kg, respectively) either during adolescence or adulthood for 14 days. The day after the treatment ended, males were tested for either sexual behavior or agonistic behavior with a receptive female or a male intruder, respectively. Adult AAS – treated males displayed lower levels of sexual behavior and no heightened aggression compared to controls whereas, the corresponding adolescent males showed significant increase in aggressive and sexual behavior compared to controls [29].

For experimental purposes rats were stimulated by a mild tail pinch by the experimenter. Reactivity to such stimuli was tested using ND-treated animals and controls after the cessation of the ND treatment period and up to six to eight weeks afterwards. It has been shown that animals displayed enhanced reactivity concerning air puffs, flank prods and capturing, on both test occasions. McGinnis et al.*exported the same results as both studies enhanced reactivity a few weeks after the end of the noted Nandrolone-treatment. McGinnis et AL tested the behavioral responses to tail pinches 12 weeks after the cessation of the steroid treatment and observed no enhanced aggressive behaviors.

Rossbach et al. [30] demonstrated that AAS can increase excitatory neurotransmission in adult rodents via augmented phosphorylation of the NMDA receptor glutamate which results in an increment of aggression, impulsiveness and irritability in adult and adolescent rats.

Interaction between ND and NMDA sites as well as sigma receptors has been considered. For the purposes of the study, male rats were daily administered ND for 14 days. Presuming that ND might react on the brain through interaction with neurosteroids. Radiolabelled [3H]ifenprodil was employed in the binding experiments as it shows a significant affinity for both NMDA and sigma receptors. It was reported that [3H]ifenprodil binds to both sigma-1 and sigma-2 sites and can be displaced to some extent from both sites by the neurosteroids dehydroepiandrosterone sulphate (DHEAS), pregnenolone sulphate (PS), and pregnanolone sulphate (3a5bS). The remaining [3H]ifenprodil was displaced from the site of sigma-1 by the (þ)-SKF 10,047, which is a sigma-1 receptor-selective ligand. Chronic treatment with nandrolone altered the sigma-1 receptor affinity with the above mentioned neurosteroids but sigma–2 receptor remained unchangeable. Moreover it was noted that NMDA receptor subunit NR2B was not affected by treatment with ND.

Arginin Vasopressin (AV) has been implicated in inducing aggressive behavior. Harrison et al. [28] have demonstrated that treatment of preadolescent male hamsters with a cocktail including ND for a 30 days period resulted in increased aggression compared to controls. It was also noticed that the average area innervated by AV immuno-reactive fibers in the anterior hypothalamus and AV content were increased.

The region most affected in the expression of aggressive behavior is the hypothalamus. N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor (NMDA) involved in the inductance of some types of aggressive response [31]. The NMDA receptor subunit mRNA expression levels are significantly decreased after 14 days of treatment with AAS [32].

According to Tamaki T. et al[33] elevated levels of adrenergic and serotonergic amines, nandrolone-stimulated, in the hypothalamus could bring about an improved physical performance but also aggressive behavior.

The androgen action is related to its ability to bind and activate specific androgen receptors. The immunoreactivity of substance P (SP), which is a peptidergic factor associated with enhanced aggression in several brain regions, amygdala, hypothalamus, periaqueductal gray area and striatum, [34] has been shown to increase after ND administration. ND has also been shown to react on the SP system at several levels, including receptor densities, peptide concentrations and enzymatic processing [35, 36]. Chronic treatment with ND has been associated with impact on both opioid concentrations and the tachykinin levels in brain areas connected with the control of emotional behavior such as depression, aggression and reward.

Enhanced c-fos expression has been noted in limbic brain regions involving the behavioral, stress and reward systems, in the guinea pig after being treated with ND [37]. Hypothalamic vasopressin levels increased and offensive aggression has been facilitated in adolescent male Syrian hamsters after repeated treatment with AAS [26].

According to Carrillo et al and Fisher et al[38, 39] exposure to nandrolone during adolescence alters the normal activity of the glutamatergic system in the latero anterior hypothalamus (LAH), brain regions involved in the expression of aggressive behavior. Other studies [40-42] showed that nandrolone induces aggression in mice only at high anabolic doses through experiments conducted on the gastrocnemius muscle which is hormone-sensitive.

Anxiety, Fear and Stress

Anxiogenic [43] and anxiolytic effects [44] have been associated with Nandrolone. Kouvelas D. et al[45] suggest that chronic treatment with high doses of ND induces anxiolytic-type behavior, an impaired social memory, possible spatial learning and recall performance via activation of the central androgenic receptors (ARs), while the acquisition of information remains unaltered. In rats administered with ND (15 mg/kg subcutaneously) and flutamide (FL), an AR antagonist, reduction of anxiety was abolished. Contrarily, in a former study when FL was applied to the hippocampus, an increased anxiety-like behavior was noted, possibly as a result of interaction between the drug and targets other than ARs [46]. Interaction of ND and FL with the ARs in brain areas, is known to contribute to anxiety-related behavior such as hypothalamus, basal ganglia, amygdala, septum, hippocampus, motor nuclei in the brain stem, cerebellum, spinal cord, andcerebral cortex, by interfering with serotonergic, glutamatergic, dopaminergic pathways, which may lead to anxiety reduction and memory impairment.

On the other hand, Minkin et al. [43] noticed that Long-Evans rats (gonadally intact or gonadectomized) following ND treatment (10 or 50 mg/week for 8 weeks) spent more time compared to controls in the margins of the open-field (i.e. thigmotaxis), suggesting an increased level of anxiety. Same results were reported by Minkin and Meyer since anxiogenic response was induced in rats treated with ND during the open field task.

Nandrolone enhances synaptic currents mediated by the GABAA receptor in the ventromedial nucleus of the hypothalamus, but diminishes them in the pre-optic area [47]. These effects depend on the subunit composition of the GABAA receptor. In the dorsomedial hypothalamus, blockade and enhancement of GABAA-mediated currents are associated to anxiogenic responses [48] and anxiolysis [49], respectively.

Reward and Dependence

Psychostimulants, such as cocaine and d-amphetamine, elevate extracellular dopamine (DA) concentrations by the reuptake inhibition of the DA transporters [50]. Up-regulation of the DA transporters in the caudatum/putamen has been noticed after treatment with ND [51, 52] suggesting to reflect a response of an enhanced DA activity [53]. The effects of d-amphetamine (0.5 mg/kg 15 min prior to test) on brain stimulation reward were studied before and after the rats were administered with a cocktail containing ND, testosterone cypionate and boldenone undecylenate (2, 2, 1 mg/ kg daily for 15 weeks) [54]. It was suggested that although ND has no direct effect on the brain reward system, it potentiates the rewarding effects of amphetamine.

Santa Kailanto et al. [55] suggest that prolonged changes in rats’ brain reward circuits associated to drug dependence could be produced after ND treatment (20 mg/kg intramuscularly (i.m.) every other day over a 10-day period). The high concentrations of extracellular DA and serotonin (5-HT), evoked by the cocaine were attenuated by pretreatment with ND. Changes noticed in DA and 5-HT systems after ND treatment, were still persistent after a significantly long period after the cessation of the administration.

Kurling S. et al. suggest that pretreatment with ND could modulate the rewarding effects evoked by MDMA and amphetamines. [50, 56]. Taking into account that activation of the dopaminergic neuronal system in mesolimbic brain areas, is believed to play a crucial role in mediating the reward-related effects of drugs of abuse the results provided here are in accordance with studies reporting that ND has the ability to decrease ******** reward [57] and alter some of the effects of cannabinoids when used chronically [58]. Moreover, its chronic administration could blunt the subjective effects of cocaine in rats

Kurling-Kailanto S. et al[59] suggest that AASs can produce some alterations in brain reward systems that contribute to the maintaining of drug dependence. Realistically, ND showed an important action at the doses tested, on the satisfying effects of cocaine. It was indicated that subchronic pretreatment with ND weakens dose-dependently the reward-related behavioral and neuro-chemical results of acute cocaine use. Both behavioral and neurochemical effects of ND were apparent for at least 28 days after the cessation of the treatment.

Few possible mechanisms have been suggested explaining how ND can react on dopaminergic response to cocaine. Activation of monoamine oxidase (MAO) could lead to elevation of the metabolism of both DA and 5-HT. However, the latter is not supported by the outcomes of*Thiblin et al. [60] since MAO activity was not changed by ND. Pretreatment with ND also weakened the cocaine-induced increase of extracellular 5-HT in the nucleus accumbens*(NAc) dose-dependency.

In summing up, we can say that ND dose-dependency inhibits both the DA and 5-HT outflow in NAc which is caused by cocaine and decreases cocaine-induced behavioral effects in experimental animals. Taking into account that total outflow of both DA and 5-HT is considered to be related to the pleasing stimulant drugs-induced effects, it suggests that ND may modulate the delectable effects of cocaine.

Animal studies showed that AAS can promote dependency and a link between the effects of AAS and opioids has been reported [61]. It is difficult to distinguish between the direct and the indirect AAS rewards which result in an increased strength in humans. It has been showed in animal studies that AAS reward and athletic performance are irrelevant. Chronic treatment with ND in rats heightened the levels of endogenous opioids and their receptors in select limbic regions, including elevation in beta-endorphin in the ventral tegmental area (VTA) [62]. However, we must remember that, dissimilar with many drugs of abuse, AASs do not acutely stimulate the dopamine release in the NAc [63].

Learning, Memory and Work Capacity

According to Magnusson K. et al[64] nandrolone administered male rats displayed memory function impairment, possibly via dynorphinergic mechanisms in the hippocampus. The hippocampus is a brain region associated with cognitive function since the limbic brain is linked to several types of learning and memory functions. This region displays a relatively high density of androgen receptors in rats, which suggests a relationship between the androgen receptor and cognitive function [65-69].

Locomotion and Physical Activity

McGinnisM Y et al[70] studied the wheel running activity and circadian rhythmicity in gonadal intact male rats after treatment with three different AAS (stanozolol, testosterone and nadrolone). Rats exposed to nandrolone showed a significant decrease when running on the wheel whereas none of the AASs altered phase response and circadian rhythmicity measures.

Nandrolone effect on locomotor activity is controversial. Some studies found that nandrolone had no effect on locomotion [71] whereas other findings suggest that nandrolone phenylpropionate-treated rats displayed increased running endurance compared to controls [72].

Impact of ND on the Endocrine System: Effects on the HPAA (Hypothalamic—Pituitary— Adrenal Axis)

The effect of ND on HPAA has been shown in some studies. Effects on the corticosterone, adrenocorticotropin hormone, proopiomelanocortin, corticotropin releasing factor (CRF) and CRF receptor1 (CRF R1) mRNA in the pituitary, hypothalamus and amygdala of rats have been noted. Moreover effects of ND on adiponectin, insulin, ghrelin, leptin and corticosterone (CORT), and cortical serotoninergic system (CSS) have been observed [73-75].

Racca S. et al. [73] evaluated the effects of subchronic administration of ND (once a day for 14 days) on HPAA and CSS response to acute restraint stress (RS). Acute RS produced the following effects: increase in adrenocorticotrophin (ACTH) (both in blood and in pituitary corticotropes) and CORT (in blood), glucocorticoid receptor (GR) reduction in the hippocampus and hypothalamus cytosol and GR translocation in hippocampus nuclear fraction, stimulation of the cortical serotonin re-uptake and activation of hippocampus cytosolic ERK2. ND itself, i.e. in non-stressed rats, had no effect on these parameters, apart from a raise in hippocampus cytosolic phospho-ERK1/2 (hippocampal extracellular signal related kinase) and a decrease of plasma CORT and ACTH levels. In contrast, in stressed ND-treated rats stress-induced plasma ACTH increase and all other above mentioned stress effects were prevented, apart from an increment in pituitary ACTH positive cell density. Although, prolonged supratherapeutical doses of ND administration in rats, did not notably affect HPAA and serotonin transporter activity under no-stress conditions, they may deregulate the stress-induced hormonal cascade which plays a crucial role in depressive psychopathology.

Considerable reduction in CORT plasma levels in rats after ND treatment (15 mg/kg for 14 days) has been noted by*Alsio et al*[74]. Decreased expression of two key enzymes involved in CORT synthesis (5a-reductase I and 11b-OHase) in adrenals of rats identified after prolonged ND treatment, suggesting that chronic treatment with ND could impair CORT adrenal release by acting on the gene transcription of enzymes involved in CORT synthesis.

Moreover, nandrolone treatment increased HMGCR (steroid synthesising enzymes in adrenal gland) expression in the adrenals and reduced expression levels of the b3-adrenoceptor in the adipose tissue. Indeed, nandrolone may reduce adiponectin*via*a direct effect on the adipocyte, as indicated by cell culture experiments [76].

It is worth saying that the expression of adiponectin is affected by plasma CORT and that the reduced levels of adiponectin in the present study may result from the simultaneous reduction in CORT [77]. Cardiovascular and metabolic unhealthiness correlated with ND abuse is mediated by reduced adiponectin levels [78-80], since adiponectin has both anti-atherogenic and anti-diabetic effects [81]. Moreover cardiovascular disease has been associated with reduced circulating levels of adiponectin [82].

Schlussman et al. [75] suggested, after experiments with ND treated rats (either 45 mg/kg for 14 days or 15 mg/kg ND for 3 days), that ND action on stress response is dose and/or time dependent. A decrease in circulating CORT levels 24 h after the cessation of long term – treatment (14 days) and a considerable increase in circulating CORT levels 1 h after the end of short term– treatment (3 days) and a return to the control levels 24h later was noted. Differences in time course of ND effects were observed in mRNA levels of various components of the HPA. No alterations in mRNA levels of hypothalamic CRF, anterior pituitary proopiomelanocortin (POMC) or anterior pituitary CRF R1 were observed. However, a considerable decrease in both anterior pituitary POMC and hypothalamic CRF have been reported in a chronic study with ND.

Nandrolone and Neurotransmitters: γ-Aminobutyric Acid Type A (GABAA) Receptors

Studies have demonstrated that chronic treatment with ND changes GABAergic transmission in neural circuits that play a crucial role in the expression of aggression. ND enhances synaptic currents mediated by the GABAA receptor in the ventromedial nucleus of the hypothalamus, but diminishes them in the pre-optic area [83].

Specifically, there was a semantically increased release of neurons from the central amygdala (CeA) projecting to the nucleus bed of the stria terminalis (BnST) and to the GABAA receptor-mediated inhibition which target BnST neurons. [84] GABAergic transmission in the mammalian forebrain has been associated to aggression [85], reproductive behavior, stress [88] and anxiety expression.

Effect of the AAS on ion channels in the CNS has been observed both in social isolation [89] and chronic AAS exposure [90]. Increased expression of the α5 subunit of the GABAA receptor in forebrain regions associated with aggression and anxiety development [91] (including hippocampus, amyglada, [92] medial pre optic area [93,*94], and the frontal cortex) [95] has been noted.

Although AASs have been shown to alter GABAA receptor expression after chronic treatment [94], when given acutely they allosterically modulate the GABAA receptor function [96].

The GABAA receptor subunit gene expression is regulated by both 17b-estradiol [97] and testosterone [98], possibly by signaling receptors mediated by nuclear androgen and estrogen. AAS may mimic these gonadal steroids by acting on these receptors [99].

According to studies, AASs alter the synthesis of endogenous neurosteroids and of GABA synthesizing enzymes. Such alteration in endogenous neurosteroid levels may affect the brain and all behaviors associated with AAS abuse.

5-Hydroxytryptamine (5-HT) and 5-HT Receptors

The serotonergic, 5-HT, pathways originate in the midbrain, the raphe nuclei and innervate the ventral tegmental area, [100] the substantia nigra, [83] the nucleus accumbens and the striatum [101]. Serotonergic activity regulates sexual behavior, aggression, fear, anxiety and reward [102].

Attenuation of the 5-HT system has been involved with increased aggression in humans and animals [103,*104].

According to Kurling S et al [105] supraphysiological doses of ND (20 mg/kg) considerably increased the concentrations of 5-HT in the hippocampus, hippocampus and cerebral cortex.

Thiblin et al. [60] evaluated the effects of different AASs including among others ND and testosterone propionate on Sprague–Dawley rats. They found that 5-HT metabolism (measured as a ratio of 5-HT to 5-hydroxyindoleacetic acid) was enhanced in the hippocampus, but 5-HT synthesis rate was not significantly increased. Conflicting results presented in earlier studies suggested that treatment with testosterone propionate resulted in decreased levels of 5-HT in the diencephalon [106] and in the hippocampus [107].

Racca S et al [73] evaluated the effect of ND on HPAA and cortical serotoninergic system activity in response to acute restrain (RS). In non-stressed ND treated animals no effect on 5-HT re-uptake was observed while it entirely impaired the raise of serotonin transporter (SERT) activity caused by acute RS, probably as a consequence of the stress-induced increase of 5-HT levels in the synaptic cleft.

Dopamine and Dopamine Receptors

Young Syrian hamsters treated with AAS produced increased levels of dopamine (DA) and dopamine D2 receptor (DA D2R) expression in the anterior hypothalamus [108,*109]. DA D2Rs are androgen sensitive and AAS treatment considerably increases D2 mRNA expression in the brain [110]. Increased D2R immune-reactivity in the hypothalamus (AH) has been noticed after treatment with AAS in young hamsters by*Ricci et al. [111]. As the activation of D2Rs enhance neuronal inhibition, a rise in DA and D2R expression in the AH indicates that hypothalamic DA enhances aggression. Another theory implicates disinhibitory mechanism for enhanced expression of aggressiveness. In this way, a blockade of D2Rs would allow an increased GABAergic inhibition on the excitatory AH neurons. It is assumed that these D2-GABAergic neurons synapse on vasopressin (VP) neurons within the AH. In addition, GABA was previously considered to be able to modulate VP activity in the AH [112]. Hypothalamic VP activity has been proved to play a crucial role in aggression control.

Opioids and Opioid Receptors

Alterations in the endogenous opioid system, because of AAS administration, were first reported in 1995 [92]. Dynorphin B (Dyn B) and met-enkephalin-Arg6Phe7 (MEAP) are opioids, which serve as markers for two genetically different opioid peptide system activities.

ND affects both enkephalin and dynorphin systems in striatum, AH and periaqueductal gray (PAG). Moreover, chronic administration induces an imbalance in nucleus accumbens (structures associated with reward mechanisms) [113].

CONCLUSIONS

ND is able to cause several psychological effects, a graphical representation is reported in Fig. 22. Many of the effects and the associated mechanisms have been explained in detail in the present review.

Fig. (2)

Possible psychological effects caused by ND.

To sum up, serotonin, glutamate and dopamine systems, activation of GABAA and NMDA receptors as well as activation of steroid receptors such as estrogen, mineralocorticoid, progesterone and glucocorticoid receptors could all contribute to the altered behaviors described.

Riggs
07-23-2019, 01:41 AM
Fuck me, took the youngest daughter shopping at the big mall here in town and gawd damn I had more guys staring at me than girls......guess the extreme vascularity is an eye catcher.

Medic 1
07-24-2019, 12:34 AM
Same problem big dog. That 30mg a day is the dam sweet spot no mind screw job yet. Still have heart burn but your thoughts on the apple cider vinegar and aloe works like a charm.

Hayabusa_muscle
07-24-2019, 12:48 AM
Looking forward to Flextech tren.
Everything else has been so good.
Might have to jump back on the train.
But try lower dose.

Good advise.
Thanks brothas
Much respect

yoshi925
07-24-2019, 05:04 AM
Same problem big dog. That 30mg a day is the dam sweet spot no mind screw job yet. Still have heart burn but your thoughts on the apple cider vinegar and aloe works like a charm.

I get heartburn on tren only when I eat dirty like chips and cookies. Once I clean up my diet it goes away.

Gainzbruh
07-28-2019, 04:07 AM
Has anyone tested their IGF-1 levels on Tren? It's supposed to raise them from what I've read in research papers. Just wondering by how much it raises it.

Mattymoo
07-28-2019, 06:00 AM
Im running sust/ tren e
Just noticed my voice deepen lol
Is it the tren or dbol

Iron and Sweat
07-28-2019, 06:33 AM
My Tren days are over. Too many sides and I already have issues with aggression that don’t need intensifying. At 62 I stick with Test, a little Deca for the joints, and every now and then a Masteron Prop cycle. This isn’t to say I don’t like Tren, it’s just too potent for an old dog. I fucked up my back on it doing shrugs, clean reps, with 4 plates about a year ago, it still bothers me, and I blame the Tren for giving me a false sense of temporary strength. And my own stupidity!

jackofspades
07-28-2019, 01:14 PM
I'm on my last two weeks of tren at 300mg week and I'm over the worst of it, I think. Started blood pressure medication about 4 weeks ago, and my blood pressure has since dropped and it's very steady and healthy. I would recommend it for anyone on tren who has high blood pressure. Emotionally, things have sort of calmed down but I am still a sexed-up dog. dudes at the gym have definitely taken notice. About 80% of the men at my gym are on steroids, and these last 3 weeks I have definitely noticed the men checking out the results of my tren. And most, not all, but most are straight dudes. There aren't very many women at my gym, and the women who do attend my gym also do steroids. So they are more interested in the science behind the cycle and not the potential sex caused by the cycle.

limbo9653
07-28-2019, 05:46 PM
I still have leftover vials from my last blast. I can't control it. Was only on 50mg EOD and by week 3, everything was making me snap. I didn't even realize how bad I was acting and it caused some permanent damages with relationships I had.

Got some really bad depression when I hopped off too.

One thing I noticed pretty much instantly was how much stronger I got in higher rep ranges. Usually struggled to push for those last few reps, but being on tren made training insanely fun.

I'm never putting it inside my body again.

Weapon X
07-29-2019, 12:44 AM

Zeus_100
07-29-2019, 12:46 AM
Ok so the only tren side I've gotten off any blast using Ace ..

1 sweats only at night and not all times
2 snappier but no super aggression
3 heart burn
4 just feeling warm all the time

I've ran tren 2 times

1 was for 10 weeks 50mg ed

2nd 50mg ed for 5 weeks then upped to 75mg ed currently on week 8 I belive .

My question is how long can I run tren at small doses. 25-50mg eod
4 months, 5, 10 , 12 months.

RRR
07-29-2019, 01:22 AM

I have to say up untill this
Last run of tren it was my absolute favorite compound. This last goround tje stuff started making me really fucking crazy. I would get so horny that every woman i saw i thought wanted to fuck me. Like really thought every chick i saw wanted a piece of ol triple R. I had insomnia terrible, my blood pressure was through the roof, and the look i got was so distinct anyone could absolutely tell i was running tren. I guess thats good? IDK it really took a toll on my old ass both emotionally and physically. Of course i should stay away but i have bottles of it just staring at me every time i open my safe so eventually i know i will give in.. Lol

Lifter79
07-29-2019, 02:36 AM
My Tren sides are not too bad, but definitely have a shorter fuse and my job requires a very level head, so im moderate in my dose.
For some reason, Tren sends me fucking nuts in the bedroom like no other gear ! All the chicks are tapping out and im looking for more. It's definitely a double edge sword !

Riggs
07-30-2019, 09:47 AM

3 heart burn

I've ran tren 2 times

I wouldn't go more than 12 weeks. At any dose you eventually see diminishing returns at some point. IMO that point is @ 12 weeks. I'm actually doing an 8 on/8 off trial protocol now and will report back how it goes. Hope to be able to do it like this yr round.....oh yah and at 30mg Ace ED.

Also with some of my recent readings I'm considering doing two 20mg Tren Ace PINS ED. Split like @ 7am & 7pm.

Zeus_100
07-30-2019, 11:40 AM
I wouldn't go more than 12 weeks. At any dose you eventually see diminishing returns at some point. IMO that point is @ 12 weeks. I'm actually doing an 8 on/8 off trial protocol now and will report back how it goes. Hope to be able to do it like this yr round.....oh yah and at 30mg Ace ED.

Also with some of my recent readings I'm considering doing two 20mg Tren Ace PINS ED. Split like @ 7am & 7pm.Riggs!! The man!!

Sachie
07-30-2019, 04:57 PM

3 heart burn

I've ran tren 2 times

I'm on week 16 right now of Tren Ace 100mg's ED and then 5 days or so I do Tren Base 100mg's 1hr before I work out. I also have TESTP and MastP 100mg's with the Tren Ace. With the 100mg's of Tren Base I toss in 50mg's TNE and 25mg's of Injectable SDrol. I feel like fucking Superman and look great. I'm going 20 weeks. 1,000+ mg's a week. I don't want to come off, but I will. I have not done bloods like everyone says to do so it may or may not be bad. All I know is I'm doing me and I fucking love me right now! I LOOOOOOOOVE TREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOTHER-FUCKERS the Tren Train is full fucking steam baby!!

MrsBot
07-30-2019, 05:15 PM
I haven't run Tren, for obvious reasons being female and all. But my contribution to this is...
I absolutely love it when Mr. Bot is running it. Lord have mercy, the way he looks at me is intense and heated like he could eat me up for breakfast, lunch and dinner. He just acts like he's absolutely in love with me 24/7.

So, if you're girl gets weird when you're off Tren. Keep in mind this might be why. Rather she knows you run gear or not. If tren makes you hyper sexual and attentive to her, she's probably wondering what happened if you're not while off.

Just my 2 cents. [emoji3590]

Happy Trenday!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
07-30-2019, 05:29 PM
I'm on week 16 right now of Tren Ace 100mg's ED and then 5 days or so I do Tren Base 100mg's 1hr before I work out. I also have TESTP and MastP 100mg's with the Tren Ace. With the 100mg's of Tren Base I toss in 50mg's TNE and 25mg's of Injectable SDrol. I feel like fucking Superman and look great. I'm going 20 weeks. 1,000+ mg's a week. I don't want to come off, but I will. I have not done bloods like everyone says to do so it may or may not be bad. All I know is I'm doing me and I fucking love me right now! I LOOOOOOOOVE TREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOTHER-FUCKERS the Tren Train is full fucking steam baby!!

I’m gonna start some tren soon myself!

Max

Sachie
07-30-2019, 06:36 PM
I’m gonna start some tren soon myself!

Max
Best steriod I've ever done!! MTren is pretty good, but you can't do that everyday lmao!!!
Maxamus,Maxamus,Maxamus!!!

JustinMoose
07-30-2019, 07:11 PM
1. I love tren.
2. I hate tren when I have a cold. Makes life seem shitty and I don’t get everything out of my workout which makes me feel like the day was wasted even though I know it wasn’t