PDA

View Full Version : muscle wasting and other nasty sides....

Thehog18
08-28-2012, 12:15 PM
im currently running some dbol decca n sust. ive gone into a period of muscle wasting, painful joints, lethargy, moodiness,migraines, and did i say muscle wasting? my numbers are lower but i have lost a lot of mass. i think it is from over training and i need to shut it down for a week. could this be from low estrogen as well or anything else? do i ne4ed to keep my test levels the same since im only not working out for a week? im really disappointed that i let myself do this, the gains were rolling in and i got greedy. if it aint broke dont fix it.

VIOLATER
08-28-2012, 12:24 PM
What's ur dbol dose and how long has it been in ur regimen?

Are u using an AI during this cycle?

Too low estrogen can cause all of those sides. Maybe cut the AI and/or serm out and save for pct.

Thehog18
08-28-2012, 12:28 PM
dbol is at 30 mg a day. ive been on this gear for three weeks. ive been taking adex eod at 1 mg.

VIOLATER
08-28-2012, 12:45 PM
Yea, IMO I'd cut the Adex back to .5mg to 1mg a week cut into 2 dose perhaps .5 mon and .5 thurs this is how I run it.

Dbol dose is a little on the low side but I don't know your goal just remember not to run it more than about 6-8 weeks again IMO. Dbol I love but it doesnt me, it gives me migraines the first week lol.y second advice would be if the Adex cu back doesn't help try cutting out the dbol. I'm sure some other better experienced bros will chime in here too

VIOLATER
08-28-2012, 12:48 PM
Oh and if ur not having estrogen issues or gyno, as little as .25mg a eod will suffice.

Thehog18
08-28-2012, 01:17 PM
its my first time running dbol on workout days i take another 25mgs preworkout.

but im confused about al the muscle wasting that im having thats what makes me think its my muscles are worn out and cant recover from the workouts...

VIOLATER
08-28-2012, 02:39 PM
I know. The rest sounds like too low estrogen. Sounds like ur like me and have naturally low estrogen thus why I said .25 eod or 2x week works just fine for me less I feel gyno coming on then I up it. The wasting is odd maybe te week off will help. Hopefully a vet will chime in here.

Johnnyboy004
08-28-2012, 10:55 PM
I know. The rest sounds like too low estrogen. Sounds like ur like me and have naturally low estrogen thus why I said .25 eod or 2x week works just fine for me less I feel gyno coming on then I up it. The wasting is odd maybe te week off will help. Hopefully a vet will chime in here.

Naturally low estrogen? You lucky mother. No fat, no gyno, no emotions, your like the terminator.

VIOLATER
08-29-2012, 12:01 AM
Naturally low estrogen? You lucky mother. No fat, no gyno, no emotions, your like the terminator.

I guess when u look at that side lol. Still sucks having the natural low test to go along with it.

mth496
08-29-2012, 01:38 AM
This is the first i seen somone react this way. Always keep the injections and orals, on a time base, meaning try to inject them the same time every time you inject and same for the dball, unless you take it all at once. The Adex was also high on your end so lower that to .5mg.

Thehog18
08-29-2012, 03:57 AM
iinjects and oral dosing are kept in schedule. shots before work. orals before work on break and preworkout...

but i found out on my tests i had run at my dr. i have mercury poisoning. symptoms are muscle aptrophy painful joints high blood pressure headaches fatigue and desppression. going to lay off the tuna and the gym for a week and see where i am...a

Dath
08-29-2012, 04:00 AM
^^^ god damn bro :(
How serious is something like this
What was the DR. advice beside avoiding the fish? This is new to me and very curious the recommendations.

Thehog18
08-29-2012, 12:05 PM
the process is called chelation therapy. its a treatment with medicine to remove the metals from my body, called chelation therapy which is just prescription medicine.....if that doesnt work they will somehow use charcoal...apparently i consume it and it absorbed the mercury and takes it with it as it passes through my body. its not near as bad from eating fish as it is from exposure to heavy duty mercury from batteries or other metal sources. so im lucky in that aspect and we caught it early. which is also very very crucial....

kickingbear
09-05-2012, 06:01 PM
as little as .25mg a eod will suffice

Big bump... too much adex can kill gains and counter act your gear... I run .25mg E3D when I run high Test cycles... 1mg way too high... + deca can also cause some issues with the joints.. contray to popular beleifs...

whodat
09-06-2012, 03:57 PM
damn, i feel bad for you bro....hard to feel that bad on gear....

Dath
09-06-2012, 05:18 PM
as little as .25mg a eod will suffice

Big bump... too much adex can kill gains and counter act your gear... I run .25mg E3D when I run high Test cycles... 1mg way too high... + deca can also cause some issues with the joints.. contray to popular beleifs...

^^^ what sort of issues? Nandrolone it self?

Thehog18
09-06-2012, 05:37 PM
damn, i feel bad for you bro....hard to feel that bad on gear....

lol right...no kidding. i manage to get it there tho. im starting to get back to normal. baby steps. one at a time. i used to have a baaaaad habit of rushing back to early to find myself back on the sidelines....thanks bro

whodat
09-07-2012, 04:18 PM
keep at it buddy

c_so19
09-07-2012, 05:39 PM
To much arimidex try to cut it out as mucb ad possible .f eod
You only take the dist you are on if it is needed not as preventative measure. To prevent with better result go with proviron

bader
09-07-2012, 11:38 PM
How much tuna were you eating? Do they think its directly from that or moreso being around contact of batteries, metals, etc? I eat a can of tuna a day and want to make sure I don't get that.. cause I've felt like that before.. achy joints, huge loss in strength and muscle mass... I'm on the rebound right now but within 2 month I lost about 20 pounds. :(

Thehog18
09-08-2012, 01:14 AM
^^^at the point right before i had eated much more than that 3-4 cans a day for a few days. all fish has mercury in it its just when ur levels get high is when it becomes a problem. it wasnt from any contact with metals.

what do you mean by rebound? coming off cycle? its easy to lose gains when coming right off cycle. some is water. you have to make sure to eat just as much if not more and stay clear of the gym for a couple weeks or very little time in the gym if u must. but u may not even be talking about this so im gonna stop and wait for a reply lol ;)

bader
09-08-2012, 03:29 AM
Ahh.. no I wasn't referring to cycle or PCT.. I meant that I just finally started feeling like I was growing again and strength is going up.. I haven't been on for over 8 months. So it was really weird I got hit with this 'bug' and strength just went to shit.. I'm talking 10 reps at 155 bench vs 5 reps at 315 previously.. and not easy having an 80" wingspan. I was really flat, diet was good and on maintenance (3200 cals 40/30/30 p/c/f/) but I seriously shrunk. Co-workers were telling me daily how much it looked like I had lost weight. Sounded very familiar to your condition so that's why I was curious..