PDA

View Full Version : Dath's Gr Anabolic Log

Dath
08-29-2012, 04:07 AM
Begins tomorrow :)

Thehog18
08-29-2012, 03:14 PM
great! tear it up. what goodies you gonna be running?

Patriot1405
08-29-2012, 10:42 PM
Looking forward to it!

PAiN
08-29-2012, 10:45 PM
Can't wait to follow along bro.

Dath
08-30-2012, 02:52 AM
great! tear it up. what goodies you gonna be running?

^^^Kicked it off Monday actual bro. Patriot, Pain- Gracias for the interest mi amigos

Dbol @ 40 Mgs ED -4wks
Test prop @ 100mgs ED -12 wks ( will increase this later on)
NPP @ 150 EOD for -8 wks
Transition into
Tren A 75 Mgs ED -4wks ( probably will push it 6 wks plus)
Oral winny ( possibly also)
All products courteous of Gr Anabolic, Planning to give you guys a fair assessment of the products
( though some may doubt my legitimacy being rep and all ) but honestly my concerns are just as high for
the members and providing quality gear is priority one Make no mistake guys.

Training today-off
Current stats - a short 6'0, 198 lbs down about 4-5 lbs past week...work related its hott out11-12% bf (guess estimate) < though bf calipers are coming.
I'll be providing pics, daily diet, training routine and prolly a few videos well see :)

Today's diet

4:00 am- allmax peanut butter protein shake (2scoops) and bananna. Couple cups coffee
5:30 ish- 7 hard boiled eggs (no yolks) nice large serving homemade baked oatmeal.
8:30-ish small chicken breast, 3/4 cup brown rice with ranch dressing.
11:30ish-1 cup low fat cottage cheese with cinnamon, hand full almonds, green apple
1:00- 2 scoop shake, granola bar
3:00-All Max post WO drink ( contains my creatine so drink even on non WO days) 2 pieces red licorice
4:00- small chicken breast, sandwich "thins"bread.
6:30- 2 homemade turkey burgers patties, one on wheat bun, large glass milk
8:30 tonite large bowl cottage cheese or casein shake haven't decided yet.
Lots of water today as well- 9 regular size bottles, 1 monster re-hab drink, few addition
glasses H2O as Well.

Anyhow here's a quick start to my LOG and will continue to build on this.
Also the BD prop, and Genesis NPP have been good to pin this far. Slight more pip with prop on its own,
Almost none when the two are mixed. Right quad, both delts have been the test spots thus far :)

Johnnyboy004
08-30-2012, 02:56 AM
^^^^there it is! Subbed.

Dath
08-31-2012, 12:25 PM
Not so good WO yesterday hence the non post

Earlier in the week took an awkward fall at work and it came out no where yesterday, went thru my warmup just a little faster then normal and proceeded to hit bent over barbell rows, first light set of only 95lbs x 14 was fine no prob, racked up another lite set of 135 and on 3 pull felt a pain in lower back (form was proper) and have never had ANY back issues in my life and can 225x6 plus on a final set in normal
Conditions. Any how walked away from the rows. Did some very light close grip lat Pulls and pain was growing, opted to move over and begin working BI's again light. Whole routine went to shit :(
Popped some ibuprofen at home tried having lil women massage the area big mistake lol. Feelin a little better this AM slept so so. Not how I wanted to see this start!!

Diet was as follows
4:00- 2 scoop shake with water 1 bannana
5:30-6 boiled eggs nice serving of baked oatmeal
9:00-large chicken breast, 1 yam,
11:00-big turkey pattie on thin breads, 3/4 cup brown rice, green beans
1:00-cottage cheese, cliff bar
4:00-chicken breast, brown rice with some ranch
7:0o-2 fast food double pattie burgers this was after gym and didn't care
Water 9 bottles, 3 cups black coffee, 1 monster rehab, preworkout drink, and postwo drink.

Dath
08-31-2012, 01:06 PM
Quick look at today's menu
http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l549/dath23/fe6cff69.jpg

Patriot1405
08-31-2012, 01:39 PM
Nothing worse than back pain. Being that you just started, it might behoove you to take a few days or a week off to let that heal. Then you can hit it hard from the start. Hope you feel better brother!!

Dath
08-31-2012, 04:46 PM
Nothing worse than back pain. Being that you just started, it might behoove you to take a few days or a week off to let that heal. Then you can hit it hard from the start. Hope you feel better brother!!

I know your right Patriot, I've never had Anything like this happen before...motorcycle, car accidents but those were extreme. This is odd personally though. Haven't taking more then 4 days away in very long time. We'll see how it goes I'd put it at a 6 on 1-10 scale.
Thanks for the advice bro!

topp jimie
08-31-2012, 05:06 PM
I "Feel" your pain bro!i've got 2 Blown disc's(L-4&L-5)in my back.ive found that "warming-up" for a good 15-20 min helped before i lift.Looks like you've got a nice thought-out cycle & routine.good luck with it.

BigH
08-31-2012, 07:13 PM
sick.......

Dath
09-01-2012, 02:50 PM
I "Feel" your pain bro!i've got 2 Blown disc's(L-4&L-5)in my back.ive found that "warming-up" for a good 15-20 min helped before i lift.Looks like you've got a nice thought-out cycle & routine.good luck with it.

Yeah thinking back in it I rushed my warmup, not sure it would of helped though also looking back I prolly should of skipped the bent rows lol. Appreciatte the input and well wishes brother thank you!

Dath
09-01-2012, 02:51 PM
sick.......

Felt like it after the injury...but I assuming you talking bout the cycle :)

Dath
09-01-2012, 02:52 PM
Back feels slightly better this AM, swelling has subsided some so things are heading in the right direction. Spent alot of time resting yesterday,Gonna hit the gym this AM for some very LIGHT machine lifts just to get some blood in the muscles, arms, chest, and some good strectching. Won't be pushing it hard at all.
One good sign yesterday though (besides it being a 3 day wknd!! ) had that sense of being "on" yesterday for the first time.
even with the pain my energy was good, my mood was great the scale has tipped the right direction up 2 lbs so hovering around my normal walking around weight again 201. All injection spots feel fine.

Dath
09-01-2012, 08:05 PM
Had to snap a pic, today I felt sooooo damn good !!!
only did light Military press, and concentration curls. But God damn was it motivating idk why...
back is sore, 5 or scale 1-10 but if it hadn't been I would of crushed the squats today!
Yep this is gonna be a good run

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l549/dath23/5eb7cbeb.jpg

gettinbig1
09-02-2012, 03:35 AM
Looking good bro. Hope the back snaps back.

Dath
09-02-2012, 03:07 PM
9-1-12 diet

6:00-2 scoop shake with water, 1- bananna
7:15ish-8 scrambled Eggs (1yolk) with mushrooms, peppers.. 3 strips Turkey bacon, large bowl oatmeal
10:00-myogenix PostWO drink
11:00-large chicken breast, 1.5 cup brown rice, few green beans, little bit ranch dressing
2:30ish- large bowl cottage cheese, handful almonds, 2 pieces of bread
5:00- 2 small chicken breast, 1 large yam, small glass milk
8:30- Large bowl of teriyaki ground turkey/rice thing we make, 1-cool whip/graham cracker treat
10:00ish- small bowl cottage cheese

Slept great last night lil "good" nite kiss, lower back feels tighter this AM then yesterday evening, mood feels great though
And I feel "fuller" this AM like my shirt feels lil tighter ya know.

One thing about the weekend- during weekdays I think it's easier to stay on my diet/timing cause that's what I leave the house with and am more conscious of eating often...wknds, things seem to be happening, running errands hanging out etc..or there's different things looking at ya when you open the fridge lol.

FrankTheTank
09-03-2012, 06:45 AM
Nice log!!!!

Dath
09-03-2012, 01:34 PM
Nice log!!!!

Thanks Frank!
Little boring with no real WO's posted but try to keep it interesting brother...

9-2-12

6:00ish-2 scoop shake/water
7:30-8scrambled eggs(1yolk) with mushrooms/orange bell pepper, 4 slices Turkey bacon, 2 pieces dry wheat toast.
10:00- left over Ground Turkey burger on sandwich thins, large bowl strawberries
11:30ish 1 almond snickers bar while grocery shopping
1:00-large chicken breast, 1.5 cup brown rice, loose leaf spinach lil ranch dressing
2:30-gym
4:00-myogenix post WO drink, 2 pieces red licorice also
6:00- chicken breast,rice,spinach,ranch...some cantaloupe also
8:00-large bowl cottage cheese

Woke up around 1:00am starving ! Rarely does this happen made quick shake back to bed.

Gym- mainly went in to use the foam roller on my back, not sure it helped much but didn't hurt I dont believe either
Had to move some blood thru the body
5 sets incline BB press 135x14 each time, slow and concentrated.
Did hit my tris little harder
Rope attachment pull down flaring the rope out on lockout
12x90
14x125
14x140
10x160
Over head with rope attachment
3set 90x12
Single arm kick back with cable no attachment
4sets 30x12

My better half rubbed lower back lightly last night, iced it for 15 and tiger balm after. Decided to try sleep on the ground also
(hard surface) back this AM feels about the same pain wise, but definitely not nearly as "tight"
Chiropractor planned for tomorrow for a professional's input.

Thehog18
09-03-2012, 04:09 PM
nice looking diet bro...hows the back feeling today? i kno back pain can b a real problem...suxs it came at the begining of ur log n limited ur volume. ull get it back to where u want it soon enough cant rush this shit

Dath
09-03-2012, 05:09 PM
nice looking diet bro...hows the back feeling today? i kno back pain can b a real problem...suxs it came at the begining of ur log n limited ur volume. ull get it back to where u want it soon enough cant rush this shit

It's was about the same upon waking up HOG, tightness has relaxed some but right now after moving around a bit it feels
better.

How's your mercury situation treating you bro?

Thehog18
09-03-2012, 05:55 PM
meh. im still weak sliwly trying to get back into it. havent had any fish and starting to feel normal. i jst really felt off. like i knew something was wrong. still taking the meds. shouldnt b long till im back at full steam ahead. thanks for asking

Dath
09-04-2012, 12:29 AM
^^ That's good news Hog, it's kinda rare ( least for me ) hearing about a situation like this.

Ill definitely keep in touch brother.

c_so19
09-04-2012, 05:01 AM
keep up the good work bro.

Dath
09-04-2012, 07:03 PM
keep up the good work bro.

Thanks bro...hopefully the real work will pick up this week!! So this can get a little more interesting

Labor Day-9-3-12

Hmmmm....was pretty much a lazy ass yesterday.
Diet-
5:30-2 scoop shake and bannana
7:00 ish 8 eggs, turkey bacon, oatmeal, milk, couple pancakes also.
Then it all went out the window..
9:00-fast food breakfast burrito, and pb sandwich.
Bbq rest of the day,
tritip, ribs, potatoe salad, watermelon,cheesecake, carrot and celery sticks, I'm sure there more... I ATE ALOT
and this is where will leave it.

Dath
09-05-2012, 02:55 AM
Dath finally put in work today...

Diet-
5:00-2 scoop Allmax Pb shake, 1 bananna
6:30-8 scrambled eggs 2yolks, 3 turkey bacon, 1 large serving homemade baked oatmeal
9:30-3 steak tacos corn tortillas, strawberries, few green beans
12:00ish-1 very large chicken breast, 1 yam,
2:30-small chicken breast, small serving brown rice
3:30-all max preWO drink
5:30-right now-postwo drink
6:30ish dinner-gonna be chicken,rice, some cranberries,...prolly it
8:00-cottage cheese planned

WO
Pushed it a little today
Bench press
14x135
6x185
6x215
6x235
6x255
5x285
incline DB press
12x65
9x75
6x85
6x85
Cable crossovers
3 sets 12x40
incline DB flyes
15x30
10x45
10x45
tris
close grip BB press
3 sets 6x185
Pulldowns with rope attachment flaring at lockout
12x120
14x110
14x100
single arm cable kickbacks
3 sets 10x40

WO went well, I'd say about 85% of normal. Biggest thing it felt good
chripractor tomorrow, she wasn't available today.

Dath
09-06-2012, 01:42 AM
chiroprator visit today,- inflammation between L5&L6 putting pressure on the Sciatic nerve causing the pain. Recommend 3200 Mgs Ibuprofen each day divide 4 times a day. She did some minor adjustments, go back in a few days. I can already tell the pain has subsided some. So that's good.

Today's diet
4:30-2 scoop shake, 1 bananna
6:30-8scrambled eggs, 3 turkey bacon, large serving home baked oatmeal.
9:00-1 chicken breast, 1.5 cup brown rice,
11:30-^ same thing, with strawberries also
1:30-quick peanut butter sandwich, glass milk
3:00-cold cut combo sandwich
3:45ish allmax prime preWo drink
Bcaa's during WO
5:15-myogenix post WO drink
6:30ish dinner- will be two ground beef hamburgers,salad,some fruit also most likely
Small serving cottage cheese before bed

WO-Shoulders, was fair

Seated military press
14x115
10x135
5x155
5x165
5x165

Seated DB press- db all the way down to shoulder caps
5x70
5x75
4x80
3x80
4x75
not happy with this today

Standing front DB raises
24x30
20x30
20x30

Behind neck press in smith machjne...not part of my normal routine but threw it in today.
12x95
12x115
12x120
10x120

With exception on DB press I kept weights semi light to avoid TO much compression on the back
havent weighed myself in few days, will jump in the scale Friday and see how it looks.

Pins have all been very smooth, the BD prop is leaving only a minor amount of pip, pushes nicely through a 25g. Last 2 mornings woke up with cawk at full attention,My appetitie has increased, energy/mood has been terrific even with a hot poker burning up and down my right leg.
Looking forward to what next weeks gonna bring provided the inflammation continues to subside. Really wanna get this rolling along how I know it can.

Patriot1405
09-06-2012, 02:56 PM
Workout looks awesome bro! Way to hit it. Easy with that back though, hope it subsides for you!

Dath
09-07-2012, 04:40 PM
Workout looks awesome bro! Way to hit it. Easy with that back though, hope it subsides for you!

Thanks Patriot!!
Not sure how it's looking right now ....

...I had myself primed, dropped bf down and ssome muscle
but I was ready for this baby. Now I'm 12 days In can feel the goods kickin in and I'm horribly limited. Woke up yesterday stiff as a board, even took the day off from work I NEVER DO THAT! Went in saw chiropractor and now seems to think could be a disk issue. Recommend go see a real DR. Get some muscle relaxers, possible MRI,possible cortisone, an pain meds. It's possible I may drop this cycle depending in what the DR finds. Just a lot of assuming right this minute.

No gym yesterday-
Diet-
Shake in the am with a bannana,
some oatmeal,Eggs, raisin bread later
Had another shake,
Ordered a pizza munched on that throughout the day

Then dinner got better-chicken,salad,fruit,
Had some lasagna also lil later.

I feel pretty good today though and diet is back on track so far today. Went in work for little bit for safety meeting and that was all. Weekend has already begun.
I'll update here later on. Think I may go and do some arm workouts today...Light and concentrated well see.

Patriot1405
09-07-2012, 06:02 PM
Thanks Patriot!!
Not sure how it's looking right now ....

...I had myself primed, dropped bf down and ssome muscle
but I was ready for this baby. Now I'm 12 days In can feel the goods kickin in and I'm horribly limited. Woke up yesterday stiff as a board, even took the day off from work I NEVER DO THAT! Went in saw chiropractor and now seems to think could be a disk issue. Recommend go see a real DR. Get some muscle relaxers, possible MRI,possible cortisone, an pain meds. It's possible I may drop this cycle depending in what the DR finds. Just a lot of assuming right this minute.

No gym yesterday-
Diet-
Shake in the am with a bannana,
some oatmeal,Eggs, raisin bread later
Had another shake,
Ordered a pizza munched on that throughout the day

Then dinner got better-chicken,salad,fruit,
Had some lasagna also lil later.

I feel pretty good today though and diet is back on track so far today. Went in work for little bit for safety meeting and that was all. Weekend has already begun.
I'll update here later on. Think I may go and do some arm workouts today...Light and concentrated well see.

Sorry to here that the pain continues to escalate. You're right on your thoughts to stop this cycle. There's always tomorrow brother! Your health is much more important. Best to stop, than to injure yourself further. Hope it all works out. Let us know what happens. Be well.

Thehog18
09-07-2012, 06:05 PM
stay positive mentally bro. you still have time to turn this into a great cycle as far as results. keep us posted on what the dr recomends.

FrankTheTank
09-08-2012, 02:26 PM
I used to have terrible back pain!!! Had a couple compression fractures in my spine. I tried everything!!! Finally I went to a pain management clinic and they burn the nerve endings in the spine and the pain is gone!! The nerve heals so I go like once a year and have it done again. It's been great!!! Just a little info to think about if things don't seem to get better. And the procedure is maybe 45mins long. I actually have worked out the same day I had it done. Good luck Buddy!!

Dath
09-08-2012, 02:54 PM
Patriot- gonna give it another week and see how this plays out :)
I definitely understand there's always tomorrow !!

HOG- I'm always positive brother, i learned that early on in life. ... it's not the goal you reach that makes it rewarding, but the obstacles you overcome
getting there that do (read something like somewhere lol )

Yesterday's diet was decent considering I was on the go a lot.

6:00-2 scoop shake, 1 bananna
8:30-9 scrambled eggs, 2 pieces dry wheat toast
10:00-roast beef sandwich
12:30-2 turkey burgers
3:00-3 Mahi fish tacos
4:30-mygonexic post WO drink (no workout) has my daily creatine, bcaa's etc in it.
7:30-1 large chicken breast,brown rice, little ranch dressing
Went to Bed early

Saw the chiropractor, thinks the issue could be slightly worse.
So saw a real DR. Got some muscle relaxers, oral cortisone for next 6 days, Continuing 3200mgs ibuprofen.
Quick x-ray didn't reveal anything significant to the spine,or hips.
Did schedule me an MRI if I wanna follow through with next wk but doesn't believe it's gonna be needed.
So will finish of script cortisone, and hope the inflammation will subside which this happens I won't be doing the MRI. This has been left up to me. He did also offer PT (physical therapy) but we both feel that's prolly not neccasary. All these things get exspensive quick so gonna finish this poker hand and see what gets laid down before exploring the other options.
Both the DR. And chiropractor said same thing regarding training, I may continue but nothing over head, front raises, ..basically anything that while I'm in a standing position requires me to clench hard in the abdominal region, or puts compression in a downward force on my back. So I'm optimistic today
slept better last nite and
I will be training today, and continuing cycle at this point. If things do not dramatically improve by this time next week.
I will be dropping it and waiting....so fingers are crossed

Dath
09-08-2012, 02:57 PM
I used to have terrible back pain!!! Had a couple compression fractures in my spine. I tried everything!!! Finally I went to a pain management clinic and they burn the nerve endings in the spine and the pain is gone!! The nerve heals so I go like once a year and have it done again. It's been great!!! Just a little info to think about if things don't seem to get better. And the procedure is maybe 45mins long. I actually have worked out the same day I had it done. Good luck Buddy!!

That sounds like a great idea right at the moment :)

Hopefully I don't have to resort to that though bro, this is the first time I've ever had any issues so hopefully they subside, but trust me this great tip you've handed me is stuck in my head for sure Brother. Appreciatte the tip !!

Dath
09-09-2012, 11:52 PM
Quick update from yesterday-

Kinda limited on my routine- so I hit chest/tris today and fell good.

BB bench
14x135
6x185
5x205
5x225
4x250
4x275
went well, lowering 2-3seconds iimmediate push upwards

Incline DB- was happy with this today

6x70
6x80
5x90
3x95
3x95
crossovers-
14x40
12x60
10x50

Triceps push downs with rope attchment, twist at lock out
12x90
12x90
12x90

Lying DB tri extensions ( skull crushers)
12x35
12x45
10x45

All completed in less an hour. Weights felt light...next wk shooting for 5x100lbs on incline, shouldn't bE difficult...just next wks small goal. Did t throw flyes, or pec dec in today. 315x4 is in the future as well it's been awhile

Strength is definitely here though!!
no doubt could have easily went hire on Flat bench

Dath
09-10-2012, 02:53 AM
Its late so heres a Quick update-- Back feels really good today best it has in over a week.

Diet was fairly decent as well
6:30 2 scoop shake,1ba nana
7:30ish 7 scramble whole eggs with mushroom , 2 pieces wheat toast, 1 crescent roll also
9:30 protein shake, small ham sandwich
10:00 preworkout drink
intra WO drink
12:00 myogenix postwo drink
1:00-large serving lasagna
3:30-small chicken breast, small rice
6:30-2 homemade turkey burgers, on wheat thin bread, watermelon, leaf spinach
8:30 cottage cheese

Workout BACK- yes back lOl went light but felt good,
Wide lat pulls
6x175
7x190
5x205
5x205

Reberse grip bent over rows
3 sets 12x95
1set10x95
seated rows
3 sets 12x175
concentration single arm db curls
12x20
10x25
10x30
10x35
Olympic barbell curls
12x70
10x95
8x125
workout kinda all over the place but there it is...off tomorrow Tuesday the work is gonna begin to pick up!!!

Dath
09-11-2012, 12:33 PM
Feeling decent today- id compare the soreness/pain ( from my back ) at this point to some harsh pip in the right upper glute is all.

Yesterdays diet

5:00-2 scoop shake,1 apple
7:00-8eggs,2pieces turkey bacon, 1 piece dry toast
10:00- some good old fashioned homemade lasagna
1:30ish-2scoop shake, 1 oatmeal raisin cliff bar
3:30-small chicken breast,cup brown rice,little ranch dressing
6:30-same thing again
8:30-casein shake

Training is on for today !!!

Dath
09-11-2012, 11:01 PM
Had a decent WO today-

I'D say around 85-90%

Went thru warmups then...

Military press- lowering bar all the way to upper portion of pecs
12x95
8x135
6x165
5x175 stopped here

Seated DB press lowering ends of DB all the way to delts
6x75
5x75...got interrupted by a guy today and it shows
3x80
6x75
5x80

Standing DB front raises, bringing these from the backside of glutes up parallel with floor
20x30#
18x35
16x35

Behind neck press in smith machine
9x135
5x165
5x185
5x195

DB shrugs- tried something little different, lighter weight but much higher reps..courteous of Darksidefitness
60x75#
50x75#
30x75#

Reverse DB flyes -should of hit these before the shrugs.
10x25
10x25
8x25

I was pretty spent today...entire WO including warmup performed in 70 minutes.
Back feels Great right now. Looking forward to next week workouts, feel like it will finally be full steam ahead!
Diet-5:30 2 scoop shake, 1bannana
7:30-8 scrambled eggs,3turkey bacon,1 large serving home baked oatmeal with fruit in it
10:00-2acoop shake
10:45-prime preworkout drink
Bcaa drink during WO
12:00-myogenix post workout drink
12:45-large chicken breast,1.5 cup brown rice
3:30-large chicken breast, mashed potatoes
Not sure about dinner yet,
And either cottage cheese, or casein shake around8:30 ish

Mood is good today, upper back has begun to show a little acne, pins have all been smooth. Just really looking forward to next week. Weight is basically the same also hanging right around 201, can definitely see the veins in my delts beginning to show also.....that's it for today

Dath
09-13-2012, 04:23 PM
9-12-

Diet was off today
5:30-2acoopshake
8:30-7scrambled eggs,serving baked oatmeal
11:30-2 fast food Burgers
2:00-chicken breast,1yam
3:30-2scoop shake
7:30-2large chicken breast, yam,little bit brown rice

Routine has been off for awhile now, hit arms today, will take Thursday off hit legs Friday for first time in2 wks or more take off sSaturday then plan to fall back into normal routine starting Sunday

Standing curls- with olympic Barbell-
6x95.
7x115
6x125
5x130
5x130
skullcrushers between sets
7x65
7x85
6x105
5x125
3x125

Hammer curls
6x45
6x55
6x60
3x60
french press
6x75
3 sets 7x95
Was in and out today, not really focused didn't have a plan just showed up and pumped some blood

Dath
09-16-2012, 03:12 PM
IT'S BACK ON TODAY !!!

BEEN QUITE HERE LAST FEW DAYS, AND LIMITED SINCE FIRST WEEK...

WATCH OUT KIDS DATH BRINGING IT BACK TODAY LOL

Dath
09-17-2012, 12:30 AM
Diet
-6:00-2scoop shake w water, 1 bananna
7:15ish-9 scrambled eggs,3 turkey bacon, large serving home baked oatmeal
9:30-dry turkey sandwich
10:00-preworkout drink
Bcaa's during WO
11:45 myogenix postwo drink
1:00- 2 homemade lean beef hamburgers
3:30-protein shake, bowl of shreaded wheat
5:30 -various things, another hamburger, and pb sandwich also
Dinner-to be decided still ...

Been quite last few days....but that's changing
back on routine... felt good/rested/ and Strong today

Flat BB bench-
12x185
8x225
7x265
5x275
3x285
3x285- had a random spotter help on this last set

Incline DB Press
8x75
8x80
6x85
6x90
5x95
worked in some one legged seated calves between incline sets high reps low weight
4 sets 12-15 45lbs plate

Incline DB flyes----DB pullovers
10x30's. 8x30's
10x40. 8x35's
10x45's. 8x40's

Decline DB press rotating db inward at lockout
10x70's
9x80
10x75's
French Press
10x80
9x85
9x85
cable pull downs with rope attachment flaring out at the bottom
10x110
9x120
11x120 cheated last couple

All in all had a great pump, felt strong, body feels great and got a few compliments and where have you been ? today.
Was a good training day in my book.
Throw diet up later today.

Dath
09-18-2012, 02:36 PM
9-17
diet- 4:30 2 scoop Allmax protein shake,1 banana
6:30-2 homemade sausage/egg English muffin sandwiches, 1cup oatmeal with diced appl
9:00- leftover lean ground beef hamburger on sandwich thin bread,1 chocolate hip cookie
11:00-1 large chicken breast on sandwich thin bread
1:00-protein shake, homemade oats bar, few strawberries
2:30- allmax prime preworkout drink
Shoulder WO - Aminocore Bcaa's
4:15-myogenix post WO drink
5:30-pb sandwich,
7:30- 2 small chicken breast, large serving whole wheat pasta, some ranch dressing, coolwhip graham cracker sandwich
8:30ish- tried 3-protein sugar free cookies wifey made
Shoulder WO

Behind neck press in smith machine- only weights are counted no bar
8x90
5x140
5x145
5x160
3x160

seated DB press
straight sets
4set 6x75

Upright rows
12x115
10x130
10x130

Alt. Front DB raise
26x30
22x35
12x40

Db shrugs
50x75
50x75
30ishx75

Wednesday's off day

Dath
09-20-2012, 03:07 PM
9-19

Went in and nailed it yesterday, feeling very strong, controlled, stamina is up

I'm loving this BD Prop, Genesis NPP...holding very little water compared to Deca, XL shirts are more snug , appetitie is doing well, energy level is great throughout the day though I do crash towards the end of the evening, sleeping great...just a quick little take/update. Since the beginning of this I'm up a solid 7 lbs even with limited lifting at first.

Yesterdays back routine
nice warmup no rush...then the work began
RV grip bent over BB rows
8x135
6x185
6x205
5x225

Wide grip lat pull
8x175
8x190
8x200
6x215

Seated cable rows-----lying pullovers
8x190. 8x50 bar
8x210. 9x60 bar
6x220. 8x40 lbs Db's
6x235. 8x3bs DB's

Deadlifts---
its been awhile for these
10x135
6x225
4x275
1x315
1x315

Standing good mornings
3 sets 10x135

Back is nice and sore today...it's a good sore ! Not the kind I was having last couple weeks

Dath
10-01-2012, 07:17 PM
Missed a few logs here's a little catchup...
9-25

So last few days diet has been pretty regular, few fast food turkey burgers, sandwiches, steak dinner out, sushi dinner one night but outside of that last few days have been good.Took a few days off couple because rest days,another for personnel
Current weight is a solid 204.
I've stopped the dbol 3 days ago
Strength/stamina is continuing to go up

Was back in this AM
Chest
Long warmup-stretch session

Incline Barbell was first today
10x135
7x185
7x200
5x215
5x225
--good.slow. and clean no spotter

Flat DB presses
12x60
10x80
8x90
8x95
6x100

Incline db flyes----DB pullovers
8x35. 8x25
10x40. 6x30
12x45. 6x30

Decline BB today
15x135
6x205
6x235
6x235

French press

3sets 10x75

Tri pull downs with rope attachment flared and bottom
3sets 12-15 reps 90-120-120

Dath
10-01-2012, 07:18 PM
9-26
Another solid day

4:30-2 scoop shake,1banana
7:00-9 scrambled eggs(2yolks), large serving home baked oatmeal-pine nuts,banana, blueberries, cinnamon..love it
9:30-2 steak burritos,with rice, 1apple
11:30-2scoop shake, oatmeal cliff bar
1:30-1 chicken breast, 1.5cup brown rice
3:00-dry turkey sandwich
3:30 allmax prime prewo ddrink
--shoulder WO--aminocore BCAA's
5:45ish -myogenix post WO drink
6:30-1 and 1/2 chicken breast- 1.5 cup white rice, little ranch dressing.
8:30-cottage cheese...
need to get a few more greens in my diet, been lacking this past week.

energy or mood feels little different, seemed a little tired last couple days.

shoulder routine
Warmup ...then
seated military press- BB all the way below chin
14x95
7x135
5x165
5x175
5x175

DB shoulder press---bells all the way down to delts
5x60
7x70
7x75
5x75

Alt. Front DB raises
20x30's
20x30's
24x30's

upright BB Rows
12x95
10x120
10x135

DB Shrugs
65ishx75lbs DB's
65 x 75 again
2 Sets 40 x 75's

Dath
10-01-2012, 07:19 PM
9-28

Lagging in the updates last few days-been very busy hence my absence.
Diet has been regular Thursday and friday-one thing we have begun to do is weigh/measuring my meals out
5:00ish 2scoop shake, 1 banana
7:00ish 9 scrambled eggs-3 yolks,3 slices turkey bacon, 2 cups of baked oatmeal
9:30-8oz chicken, 1.5 cups white rice, 1 low sodium V8
11:30ish 1.5 cup lowest cottage cheese,1 cliff bar, 14 almonds ( yes my better half is counting them lol)
2:00 another 8oz chicken,10oz of yams
prewo drink, BCAA's, post WO drink
6:00ish has been dinner time lately porterhouse steaks Thursday and Saturday
only thing missing from the BBQ was some ice cold beer!
9-28-
after warm up
back routine
RV grip Bent over BB Rows
6x135
7x185
6x205
5x225
3x235

wide grip lag pulls
8x180
8x195
6x215
6x220
seated cable rows --pullovers
8x205. 10x30# db's
8x215. 10x30's
8x225. 10x30
Few Deadlifts
8x135
5x225
3x275
1x315
1x315

bent bar curls. Elbows resting on ribcage
12x55
10x75
10x95
8x105
hammer curlw
14x40
10x50
8x60

Dath
10-01-2012, 07:19 PM
9-29

9-29
leg routine-better then last week
8x185
8x225
8x225
5x275
5x275

leg press

10x270
10x380
10x470
8x560

single leg eextension
left. Right
10x100. 6x100
10x115. 8x90
20 rep set with both legs145

leg WO's will get better that's not a lot of work there, but fair considering the last 6 wks haven't included much leg work

Dath
10-04-2012, 01:04 AM
10-1-chest rroutine
incline BB press12x1358x1856x2056x2253x235- could have went 1-2more but no spotter so racked it.
flat DB press12x806x906x1006x1005x100
Incline DB flyes12x3512x4012x40
Decline BB press4sets6x205
4sets skullcrushers12x6510x9510x959x100
Weight is sitting at 204 for about a wk now, appetite has been shit lately...force feeding myself.

Dath
10-04-2012, 01:06 AM
10-2

shoulder workout

seated military press
14x95
8x135
8x165
6x175

seated DB ppress kept the weights light here

12x55
14x65
12x65

alt DB front raise

20x30
20x30
20x35

upright rows
10x135
9x145
11x145-couple cheaters in there

Patriot1405
10-04-2012, 11:56 AM
Putting some nice numbers up brother!

Dath
10-05-2012, 04:16 PM
Putting some nice numbers up brother!

Thanks Patriot!!!
Feeling fairly good minus the lack of appetite ..ever other aspect is great right now.

10-4

Appetite is still a little low compared too 2 wks ago but is improving
4:30-2scoop shake,1banana
7:00 8 scrambled eggs (3yolks) 1cup steel cut oat, few strawberries
9:30-8oz chicken 8oz yam, some spinach leafs also
12:00-PB sandwich, 1-3oz home made protein bar
2:30-8oz chicken, serving white rice, hot sauce also
3:15ish preworkout drink,
BCAA's amino core
5:00ish post myogenix postwo drink
6:15ish 12oz ribeye, yams, salad, bowl of ice cream also
8:30 1.5 cup low fat cottage cheese

back routine
bent BB rows
10x95
8x160
8x190
5x205
5x205

medium grip lat pulls
8x190
8x205
6x220
6x225

seated cable rows ----supersetted with pullovers
8x220. 10x40# bar
8x220 (forgot move pin) 10x30#DB wide spread
7x235. 10x30DB
for fun the whole stack 305x3 shitty form on2-3 but what the hell

BI's
standing bent Bar curls no swinging
10x65
10x85
10x95
8x110

DB Hammer curls

8x50's
10x55
10x60's cheated last couple

also did a drop set to failure on preacher bench

started started 65, goin til failure dropping 5# off each side going again,, really put a hurtin on the arms!!

Thehog18
10-05-2012, 04:59 PM
hell yea bro back in it to win it....im glad to see ur back to tearin it up in the gym bro. holler at me.

Dath
10-07-2012, 03:28 AM
hell yea bro back in it to win it....im glad to see ur back to tearin it up in the gym bro. holler at me.

Back at it brother!!!!....almost better then ever lmao but not quite.

How are you doing this last couple weeks Hog?
I'll hit ya up bro.

Dath
10-07-2012, 03:29 AM
So took Friday off from the gym went in and hit legs today.

leg workout was much improved compared to 2 wks ago, right hamstring is still not 100% though. Again all leading back to the lower back issue at the beginning of this.

also just for fun today at the end of training I was feeling really pumped!!!
Havent bench pressed 315 in a long time... Been building back up to it lately and decided i had to hit it once today. God I love test !!! That extra "fuck it" gonna do it feeling
1x225
1x275
1x295
1x315
Nothing spectacular but felt good

ANYHOW THE REAL WORK

squats -ass to the grass
14x135
8x185
8x205
6x245
6x285

leg press

15x270
15x360
12x450
8x540
8x630

standing leg curls----the difference at this point was unbelievable

left leg. Right leg
10x115. 10x70
10x130. 10x70
10x145. 10x70---a full ten count was tough

went and hit the hack Squat machine today also, not a normal machine I use.
though it is a good piece of equipment...6 different manufactures I can think of using in the past and this one is by far the "heaviest" feeling.
Anyhow enough rambbling

10x90#
8x140#
6x180#

thats it, and I'm hurting right now where it counts

Dath
10-08-2012, 03:00 AM
So gym time is not an option tomorrow so went in an hit chest and tris today.

6:00-7scrambled eggs, pancakes, strawberries, bowl of shredded wheat also
8:30-2 scoop protein shake, pb sandwich on wheat bread.
9:15ish preworkout drink allmax muscle prime
10:00 chest routine- amino core Bcaa's
11:30 myogenix postwo drink,
12:00 2 scoop protein drink
1:30 8oz chicken,1.5cups white rice, hot sauce ttopping
took a long over due nap
5:00-salad with cranberries, almonds, tangerines, feta cheese leftover steak & chicken mixed in, some ranch dressing. It was tasty.
7:00-big bowl cottage cheese, fiesta flavor rice chips, small piece of ccheesecake
expect a casein shake is in order tonite

chest
Warmup on treadmill, pec dec, feet raised push-ups

sticking with incline BB press first today
10x135
10x185
8x205
6x225
3x230-could of pulled a couple more reps here.

flat DB press
8x80
8x90
6x100
5x100
5x100

incline DB flyes
15x30
15x30
12x30

decline BB press
8x185
6x205
6x205
5x225

Triceps
French press
10x75
9x75
12x70----these killed me today, last couple reps I could barely finish the movement.

skull-crushers using bent BB
12x65
8x90
8x100
6x105
4x105

Cable kickbacks
12x30# each arm
12x30
10x35

Played around for a minute yesterday after leg workout hitting 315 on bench.
normally would try and have a days chest after legs from the gym but not the case this week.
also the scale was friendly this morning weighing me in at 207 so continuing to gain. We bought a pair of BF% calipers...I know there not the most accurate lol ..pegged me at 9.4%..

Dath
10-12-2012, 07:56 PM
this week has been a wild one regarding work so time has been limited on the boards and in general but still squeezing training in, eating schedule has been altered drastically this past week fuckin suxs feel a lack of energy the last day or so

10-10
shoulders

Seated military press
12x115
5x155
5x175
5x185
3x195
numbers are increasing nicely IMO

DB presses
8x65
8x75