PDA

View Full Version : Wheres Axio?

hellbringer
08-29-2012, 11:28 PM
I miss axiolabs. I contacted their website and they said they are taking orders for distributors... which I am not :(

telmon1
08-30-2012, 12:14 AM
There's better gear here bro. I'm sure any one of our sponsors would be glad to take care of you.

PAiN
08-30-2012, 12:20 AM
There's better gear here bro. I'm sure any one of our sponsors would be glad to take care of you.

Agreed. WAY BETTER.

Dath
08-30-2012, 12:29 AM
They were good at one point , not so much anymore from reviews.

blaster
09-01-2012, 05:15 AM
If he ever pops his head up on any boards, I want someone to contact me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He took me for over $20k 2 months ago. I was going to start carrying his products. I sent him the $$ and then they closed all of their emails accounts.

SCAMMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

PAiN
09-01-2012, 06:38 AM
If he ever pops his head up on any boards, I want someone to contact me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He took me for over $20k 2 months ago. I was going to start carrying his products. I sent him the $$ and then they closed all of their emails accounts.

SCAMMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Fuckin A bro sorry to hear. If I see them anywhere I'm letting you know. That's bullshit.

katelly
09-01-2012, 03:59 PM
Wow I got some axio gear 6 months back. Ill pm my guy and see whats up with this dude. Ill get back to you soon

blaster
09-01-2012, 04:09 PM
Wow I got some axio gear 6 months back. Ill pm my guy and see whats up with this dude. Ill get back to you soon

That would greatly be appreciated bro.

Dath
09-01-2012, 10:57 PM

Wtf!!!! Scumbag.....someone like that will end up with concrete shoes bro...sorry hear this wow.

graniteman
09-05-2012, 04:05 AM
One of thee most faked brands out there , personaly I have and would stay away

jinko
12-29-2012, 02:54 AM
They seemed up and down. K from Sciroxx was their at the start, when it was good. Then he had a falling out left and Naps started making stuff. I was told in '08 by a lil birdie that he took the raws, blank labels, vials, etc to start his brand Genza. Word is Livingsteel (AXIO rep for those that don't know) passed. Say what you want about him but a sponsor on another board took my $$ vanished, I told him and he got my $$ back.

dontwork
12-29-2012, 02:03 PM
Wasn't Axio busted in Greece 2 years ago? Genx was shut down too.

The last Axio gear I got, right at that time, was not sterile and it gave me a nasty infection.

jinko
12-30-2012, 12:50 AM
Genxxl went down, but AXIO survived for bit. But they seem to be gone now.

TheGreatWhiteTruth
01-06-2013, 03:45 AM
Got me too. Just scratched it up as a loss. Axio and Syntrop were the shit back in the day. Well, it really wasn't THAT long ago.

ShortnWide
01-06-2013, 05:05 AM
Got me too. Just scratched it up as a loss. Axio and Syntrop were the shit back in the day. Well, it really wasn't THAT long ago.

Back in the day for me is about 08-09'ish. Def was good but lots of odd happening went on with the company. After the first "major problem" hit I bailed and want else where.
Suck about your lose, sorry.

buckeye
01-06-2013, 05:20 AM
I miss axiolabs. I contacted their website and they said they are taking orders for distributors... which I am not :(

Yeah me too man there us source hasnt been around i tried to contact them good shit there

beanlicker
01-06-2013, 05:41 AM
This article offers some insight in Axio and Syntrop's demise: http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/content/genxxl-axio-syntrop-biogen-and-their-offspring

dontwork
01-06-2013, 08:46 AM
Interesting read. Thanks for posting. Especially the section describing the use of isopropyl alcohol.

pushiron
01-06-2013, 09:17 PM
ALL of that gear was good at one point. It gets watered down, washed up and shit reviews because of people wanting cash of their own. I don't think GENXXL was busted ever. That was a rumor. There was an interpol bust and they claim it was GenXXL. IT WAS NOT GENXXL. I don't care what ANYONE SAYS.

buckeye
01-06-2013, 10:35 PM

Damn bro thats shitty man.

fonz
01-07-2013, 03:09 AM
This article offers some insight in Axio and Syntrop's demise: http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/content/genxxl-axio-syntrop-biogen-and-their-offspring

Thanks, that answered a lot of questions. i didn't know naps, axio and sciroxx all work together at one time.

beanlicker
01-07-2013, 03:31 AM
Axio and GenXXL Busted

http://www.forbodybuilders.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/axio_steroids1.png (http://www.forbodybuilders.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/axio_steroids1.png)

The following is taken from the German magazine “Focus” and has been translated by Google Translator. Although this bust happened in Cyprus, it was orchestrated by German law enforcement officials.
Axio Labs, for anyone who doesn’t know, is owned by Brian Wainstein, the same man who owns GenXXL. GenXXL started out as a distributor of various other steroid brands, primarily British Dragon, until the retirement of that company, when GenXXL started selling their own house-brand of steroids under the name Axio Labs.

As you can see, I was correct when I said that Axio/GenXXL were busted. As you can also see, the bust was very large, both in terms of dollars, and in terms of the fact that Axio’s computers are now in the hands of law enforcement. Axio’s database contained more than 190,000 customers, going back to at least May of 2008.I don’t know if this is the end of Axio or GenXXL as we know it, but as you can see, 100% of the forum reps who have been saying there’s nothing wrong, and that they weren’t busted, have been proven incorrect.

This is not a server error. This is not a hardware error. This was Axio and GenXXL getting busted because of their own stupidity, for the third time.

FOCUS 50/2010 International doping ring smashed – GenXXL sales anabolic steroids, growth hormones and Saturday, 12/11/2010, 09:00 Munich. With a raid around the globe, the Federal Criminal Police Office (BKA) have broken the public prosecutor in Bonn and foreign judicial authorities, an international ring of drug dealers. The news magazine FOCUS confirmed the Bonn public prosecutor Robin Faßbender the action was, but did not comment on details.

According to FOCUS, please identify the Rhine anti-doping since May 2008 against an organization called “GenXXL” which will have web sites anabolic steroids, growth hormones and sexual enhancer illegally sold in all continents. In addition to traditional GenXXL probably means to mask the use of anabolic steroids or attenuate the side effects.

The investigators discovered alone in the 32-year-old sales manager Ibrar GenXXL B. Bonn a database of more than 190,000 customers. The buyer had ordered preparations since May 2008 with a value of 12, 5 million U.S. dollars. The suspect, who is, according to the BKA as responsible for the shipping of doping substances, came last week in custody.

blaster
01-11-2013, 06:15 PM
Yes, that bust did happen but Axio is still producing products and are still in business....right now, their products are being distributed by intl sources. I sent them my $$ April 2012. Right now I am waiting for them to pop up domestically again. When they do, I will do everything I can to make sure no one orders from these crooks. Check out axiolabs.com

Blaster

fonz
01-12-2013, 03:30 PM
Yes, that bust did happen but Axio is still producing products and are still in business....right now, their products are being distributed by intl sources. I sent them my $$ April 2012. Right now I am waiting for them to pop up domestically again. When they do, I will do everything I can to make sure no one orders from these crooks. Check out axiolabs.com

Blaster

That looks like the website design that came up shortly after they got busted and they started ReGenXXL. Same label design too. They came back so quick i figured it was someone associated with them that didn't get busted and had a limited amount of stock. But it turned out the gear was not the same as before, the tabs were underdosed and the oill hurt so bad after pinning that i threw it away. None of the new batch #'s were ever listed on their product authenticity page. I started a thread about the oils being so painful and got bashed for even mentioning there might be a problem with axio gear.

Not long after that Axio left ReGen, but Regen remained a forum for a while and they started searching for other sponsors, matter of fact I believe thats where i fisrt seen you listed as a sponsor. Goodluck bro.

dontwork
01-14-2013, 03:24 AM
Fonz - I had some of that same axio oil!! It hurt like a m o t h e r f u c k e r!

I threw away 8 vials!

fonz
01-18-2013, 03:17 AM
Fonz - I had some of that same axio oil!! It hurt like a m o t h e r f u c k e r!

I threw away 8 vials!

I tried a couple different bottles of test, i don't remember how many i had but they were garbage. the pain lasted for over a week after one pin

dontwork
01-18-2013, 04:49 AM
The glute abscesses from that shit led to me injuring my lower back. Fuckin sucked. Still recovering from it.

gator-mclusky
01-18-2013, 05:03 AM
Lots of info in this thread. Things we as a community need to know for sure.

gtr

jdb3
01-31-2013, 04:32 PM
@Blaster, listen I know who you are and you got a good rep, its sucks that they got 20 g from you but, it would have been sooner or later, it would have tarnished your rep. I know that their gear was not what it said it was, they used just enough powders to make it somewhat legit. Blaster its a good thing you didnt start carrying their products.

I know a guy, who know a guy, that was related to guy, that met some guy (get where Im going with this?) that knew all about how they set their gear up. Trust me, you dont want to carry anything with axio. Again, I am sorry they scammed you. They are known for this. I hope retribution comes swift one day