PDA

View Full Version : Just finished my Test E. cycle now what?

akhusker
08-30-2012, 04:39 AM
Ok guys so I ran Test E. at 500 mg per week for 12 weeks, now I have 2weeks before I start my PCT so what is a good PCT to run? I have seen a billion different PCT cycles so am confused on what to do? I see Novladex is better than clomid but bought a bunch of clomid before I read about Novladex, I want to get rid of the clomid though, so what should I run? I see that clomid makes ya kind of moody so should I toss in Novladex too or AI's? I have a bunch of different AI's as well so post what ya think!

joebob
08-30-2012, 02:25 PM
I prefer Clomid over novladex if for no other reason then Novladex will lower you GH levels. Run clomid for 4-6 weeks get blood work at like week 5 see what your test levels are at if normal come off it and run an AI for 4 weeks taper down to avoid rebound gyno.

PAiN
08-30-2012, 09:18 PM
Everybody has their own favorite. Some swear by Nolva and some swear by Clomid. I like the Nolva\Clomid combo.

katelly
08-30-2012, 09:25 PM
i agree with pain i like clomi/nolva pair myself

exphys88
08-30-2012, 10:08 PM
I also agree with the clomid/nolva combo... and so does Dr. Scally. I also use aromasin too.

This question is like asking about politics and/or religion, it's bound to start a war. You just have to do a bit of research and determine who you trust for info. I personally prefer a doctor that specializes in fixing long time aas users.

joebob
08-30-2012, 11:10 PM
I also agree with the clomid/nolva combo... and so does Dr. Scally. I also use aromasin too.

This question is like asking about politics and/or religion, it's bound to start a war. You just have to do a bit of research and determine who you trust for info. I personally prefer a doctor that specializes in fixing long time aas users.

Actually it's nothing like politics or religion as of right now there are no studies showing clomid lowering growth hormone and igh-1 levels while in the other...

http://m.jnci.oxfordjournals.org/content/82/21/1693.abstract

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/10848871/

joebob
08-30-2012, 11:16 PM
I am not trying to be argumentative I just learned this mistake firsthand with blood work before and after tamoxifen use while on ghrp-2 cjc1295 w/o dac showing below avg gh levels and then above avg gh/igh1 levels post change to clomid. Sorry fir the bad grammar it's a real pain posting from my phone.

exphys88
08-31-2012, 12:22 AM
The goal is recovering test levels. When I pct, that is my primary objective, if one serm or a combination of SERMs is superior at that doing that but lowers igf a bit, I don't really care about that.

Relevant studies would show which drug or combination is superior at restoring htpa function in aas users, but I dont think there is much literature on this. Dr Scally did a study, which was small in scale but 100% of his participants experienced full recovery after 45 days of his protocol of nolva and clomid.

I'm still going to put my bet on Dr Scally, who is one of the most qualified docs in the world on this topic.

joebob
08-31-2012, 12:43 AM
The goal is recovering test levels. When I pct, that is my primary objective, if one serm or a combination of SERMs is superior at that doing that but lowers igf a bit, I don't really care about that.

Relevant studies would show which drug or combination is superior at restoring htpa function in aas users, but I dont think there is much literature on this. Dr Scally did a study, which was small in scale but 100% of his participants experienced full recovery after 45 days of his protocol of nolva and clomid.

I'm still going to put my bet on Dr Scally, who is one of the most qualified docs in the world on this topic.

Count on lowering GH and IGH-1 then its not a problem as long as you don't plan on running peptides in pct which many do. I myself was trying to recover both HTPA function and from an injury so peptides sounded like a wonder drug. That being said you can toss all this out the window if you just run HGH itself while in pct.

joebob
08-31-2012, 12:48 AM
On a side question did Dr Scally retain his licence to practice medicine? I know he was brought before a hearing at least once in the past?

exphys88
08-31-2012, 01:19 AM
Count on lowering GH and IGH-1 then its not a problem as long as you don't plan on running peptides in pct which many do. I myself was trying to recover both HTPA function and from an injury so peptides sounded like a wonder drug. That being said you can toss all this out the window if you just run HGH itself while in pct.

I don't know about any cases.

I am just not convinced that igf is such a big deal in pct. I've run tons of hgh and had igf levels in the 4-600s and never experienced any mass gain.

akhusker
08-31-2012, 05:18 AM
I prefer Clomid over novladex if for no other reason then Novladex will lower you GH levels. Run clomid for 4-6 weeks get blood work at like week 5 see what your test levels are at if normal come off it and run an AI for 4 weeks taper down to avoid rebound gyno.

Man I tried getting a test test done at my school, you would think since it's a college there would be no questions asked kind of thing, but the lady kept on bugging me about it, I was about to just yell at her and say just shut up and take my blood, but instead I just didn't get the test done

joebob
08-31-2012, 04:37 PM
Man I tried getting a test test done at my school, you would think since it's a college there would be no questions asked kind of thing, but the lady kept on bugging me about it, I was about to just yell at her and say just shut up and take my blood, but instead I just didn't get the test done

Not sure if there is one near you but arcpointlabs is cheap And private no questions actually at the one near my house the lady drawing blood asked how long have I been in the game told me her man comes in for the same tests and she know what he is up to with a wink lol.