PDA

View Full Version : Extra help with cutting

Mwillis71
05-10-2019, 02:45 PM
I posted this in the diet forum but figured it would get seen faster here. I've been lurking and soaking up info from this site and others for quite awhile. I'm currently running a tren e, sust cycle. I am 5'8, 215 and 39 years old. I'm trying to strip off the last few lbs of fat before summer. I like dnp but haven't found any lately. Hgh is to pricey for my blood. Does anyone know of a good place to get ECA stack supplies or, not holding my breath, DNP? I hope this didn't break any rules. Thanks in advance.

Caustic Charm
05-10-2019, 02:50 PM
I posted this in the diet forum but figured it would get seen faster here. I've been lurking and soaking up info from this site and others for quite awhile. I'm currently running a tren e, sust cycle. I am 5'8, 215 and 39 years old. I'm trying to strip off the last few lbs of fat before summer. I like dnp but haven't found any lately. Hgh is to pricey for my blood. Does anyone know of a good place to get ECA stack supplies or, not holding my breath, DNP? I hope this didn't break any rules. Thanks in advance.

HGh is too pricey? What price range did you want to stay in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Electromass
05-10-2019, 03:04 PM
GH is not really a fat cutting compound. Clen would be way more effective and there's plenty of sponsors that carry it here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

cyberninja
05-10-2019, 03:39 PM
For eca you can do coffee aspirin and buy a pack of bronkaid at the pharmacy in Walgreens. They just need your drivers license to make sure you’re not assisting in the production of meth

Mwillis71
05-10-2019, 04:16 PM
I get it completely....I may try it again and see how i feel

Electromass
05-10-2019, 04:18 PM
Clen makes me extremely jittery and I get high anxiety from it.Lol...join the club!
That's the nature of effective compounds...
If you want something without side effects there's plenty of garbage out there that doesn't work..
I'm not being a dick here I'm just telling it like it is. Those are the same side effects that 90% of us that take Clen experience.

Mwillis71
05-10-2019, 04:23 PM
GH is not really a fat cutting compound. Clen would be way more effective and there's plenty of sponsors that carry it here.

Clen makes me extremely jittery and I get high anxiety from it.

Mwillis71
05-10-2019, 04:33 PM
I get it completely....I may try clen again and see how I fair.

Mwillis71
05-10-2019, 04:45 PM
Sorry for all the duplicates. My phone has shitty internet connection. I will try the broncaid and aspirin idea for sure.

Electromass
05-10-2019, 05:02 PM
Sorry for all the duplicates. My phone has shitty internet connection. I will try the broncaid and aspirin idea for sure.Start out low dose until the sides diminish, then...and only then up it another 20mcg

JustinMoose
05-10-2019, 05:14 PM
Caffeine pills, low dose aspirin for $10 each on amazon and bronkaid from Walgreens

Electromass
05-10-2019, 05:52 PM
Caffeine pills, low dose aspirin for $10 each on amazon and bronkaid from WalgreensNot a bad choice either....just remember, everything has it's own side effects.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Caustic Charm
05-10-2019, 05:53 PM
Clen worked fantastic. Who gives a shit about jitters when I get this lean?

animal23
05-10-2019, 08:09 PM

I would first ask... what does your diet look like? How much cardio you doing? You doing fasted cardio? You doing cheat meals? Weighing and measuring your food?

I'm not trying to be an ass, but I would look at those things first. You could even be under dieting

enrod
05-10-2019, 08:42 PM
I would first ask... what does your diet look like? How much cardio you doing? You doing fasted cardio? You doing cheat meals? Weighing and measuring your food?

I'm not trying to be an ass, but I would look at those things first. You could even be under dieting

This.

Drugs won’t make a noticeable difference in weight loss if you’re not doing the work. Put less in your belly and do more with your feet.

Mwillis71
05-11-2019, 02:09 AM

No offense taken bro. I agree that diet is key. I'm not trying to do a contest prep or anything. I just want to see my abs... lol. My diet is all clean foods but this tren has my appetite way up.

Bicep
05-11-2019, 05:20 PM
Google dnp discord or go to the pharmacy and get primatene caffeine and aspirin

animal23
05-11-2019, 10:51 PM
No offense taken bro. I agree that diet is key. I'm not trying to do a contest prep or anything. I just want to see my abs... lol. My diet is all clean foods but this tren has my appetite way up.

Post your diet up. It may need tweaked. Could even try carb cycling

Abs are made in the kitchen brotha!