PDA

View Full Version : Advice?

Hotshots
05-12-2019, 09:48 AM
Anyone have any idea what could be wrong? Has anyone heard of Mp-Magnus? I知 in the middle of my cycle? 400 mg test E 300 Eq each week. Idk what happen. Started out great started growing feeling more energy getting stronger. Weeks 1-5 were awesome. Then from week 6-8 I stopped growing lost my sex drone over night it seemed like. I dropped the Eq and upped the test to 800mg and still no sex drive. I知 thinking my new bottle I started is Deca and not test. I can feel something working but not working like it痴 any type of text.

Cmack053
05-12-2019, 10:49 AM
EQ and test E take several weeks to build up in your system so i doubt you were feeling anything but a placebo effect. Ive never heard of that lab. Since they arent a sponsor on here im just gona come out and that shit is bunk. Id cut ur losses on this cycle and order from one of the many trusted sponsors on BOP.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hotshots
05-12-2019, 11:01 AM
EQ and test E take several weeks to build up in your system so i doubt you were feeling anything but a placebo effect. Ive never heard of that lab. Since they arent a sponsor on here im just gona come out and that shit is bunk. Id cut ur losses on this cycle and order from one of the many trusted sponsors on BOP.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

CmackO53 yeah I’m done with it. I’m pretty sure at one time they were a sponsors on here. I could be wrong tho. Sucks but you live and learn.

bodean30
05-12-2019, 03:21 PM
It's actually common to get some degree of sexual dysfunction with EQ. I experienced a slight case the last time I ran it (800mg/wk). About the only thing I get from EQ anymore is sick vascularity and a slight increase in endurance. I don't feel as if it's worth it anymore so that was the last run of EQ for me. It runs my RBC too high and I feel like sluggish dog shit towards the end. Too much oil volume and too expensive for very minimal gains.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

balin
05-12-2019, 04:42 PM
What are you using to combat E2? Are your levels to high, or they may have crashed to low. Are you over training? There are many options that can be considered.

WindyCityBeast
05-12-2019, 07:56 PM
What are you using to combat E2? Are your levels to high, or they may have crashed to low. Are you over training? There are many options that can be considered.

And..... here's the culprit. And btw, deca doesn't just magically zap your libido in a matter of a week or 2. Some guys get a higher sex drive.

bodean30
05-13-2019, 03:21 AM
And..... here's the culprit. And btw, deca doesn't just magically zap your libido in a matter of a week or 2. Some guys get a higher sex drive.Exactly. I'm a horn dog on deca. The only issue I had was it being extremely hard to finish. Thanks a lot prolactin.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk