PDA

View Full Version : How much weight did you gain during your hgh cycle

DragonNRG
05-14-2019, 03:10 AM
I’ve been running 8iu eod for about 10 weeks now and have been steadily gaining weight.

The first month was hgh at 4iu ED. I was doing keto during that month and lost maybe 10 pounds.

But ever since starting aas with hgh the weight just started to take off. I am eating between 3000-3500 calories and mostly only keep track of my protein macros, carbs are secondary I try to stay within 150-200g range.

Also looking more vascular as time goes which is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FarbeyondDriven00
05-14-2019, 03:28 AM
I’ve been running 8iu eod for about 10 weeks now and have been steadily gaining weight.

The first month was hgh at 4iu ED. I was doing keto during that month and lost maybe 10 pounds.

But ever since starting aas with hgh the weight just started to take off. I am eating between 3000-3500 calories and mostly only keep track of my protein macros, carbs are secondary I try to stay within 150-200g range.

Also looking more vascular as time goes which is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkHow much have you put on so far?!
Hows the side effects from doin 8 IUs? I've been gettin bad numbness in my hands from 5 and 6. Had to back down to 4iu per day.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Musclemechanic76
05-14-2019, 03:38 AM
I used until I couldn't take hands and lethergy then added t4 at 75mcg on 3.3-5iu does trick!! Oh I keep gaining lean muscle but fat loss weight getting up to 205 at 5'8" body fat 6-7% depending on day 8 ATM skipped workouts too much drama last week...... ugh!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Musclemechanic76
05-14-2019, 03:39 AM
On hgh and t4 i eat as much as I can, don't have to limit fat just goes and stays off....
Tren included is like cheating. Lol

DragonNRG
05-14-2019, 03:55 AM
I’ve added a solid 34 pounds since starting aas about 5 weeks ago today. I’m doing test prop which doesn’t hold a lot of water on it’s own my diet is still pretty clean only eating nutritious food never eat out only cheat once a week.

So the weight isn’t fat my measurements keep improving in all aspects. My legs have grown almost 2 full inches. caveat here is I started flat as fuck when I finished 6 weeks of keto I was flat as can be at 175 then super inflated.

I always knew t4 would be a great addition I’m sure you’re melting the fat off I couldn’t pull the trigger last time I fucked with my thyroid I was taking t3 had horrible recovery weird cold and hot spells was awful. Be careful with that stuff anyways I’m high as a kite btw

DragonNRG
05-14-2019, 03:58 AM
My bad, side effects at 8iu eod? would be a lot of water retention during the later hours of the day but waking up and it’s all gone. A fuckton of water in my hands can’t even squeeze my fist and it’s impeding my gains from lifting heavy along with the added random joint pain I get I have a great sense of well being and am
Always in a mood.

FarbeyondDriven00
05-14-2019, 04:29 AM
My bad, side effects at 8iu eod? would be a lot of water retention during the later hours of the day but waking up and it’s all gone. A fuckton of water in my hands can’t even squeeze my fist and it’s impeding my gains from lifting heavy along with the added random joint pain I get I have a great sense of well being and am
Always in a mood.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI could imagine your hands being swollen! That does get annoying real fast. I find it to be difficult when trying to put a key in a door. That always fucks me up cuz of my hands bein swollen / numb [emoji23].

DragonNRG
05-14-2019, 05:17 AM
I know how you feel it’s like by the end of the day my feet have so much water they just look ridiculous. How long have you been taking growth for?

This is my first time and it’s been pretty impressive. I’m hoping I can add 45 pounds during my 16 week cycle with minimum fat gain, I’ve also stacked primo e on as well.

FarbeyondDriven00
05-14-2019, 05:36 AM
Curious - do you ever get jaw pain like as if you have been clinching your jaws all night while you slept? (From the GH)

FarbeyondDriven00
05-14-2019, 05:47 AM
I know how you feel it’s like by the end of the day my feet have so much water they just look ridiculous. How long have you been taking growth for?

This is my first time and it’s been pretty impressive. I’m hoping I can add 45 pounds during my 16 week cycle with minimum fat gain, I’ve also stacked primo e on as well.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI'm back on my TRT dose now of test. Since back from cycle to my TRT dose, I've been on the GH. Been on and off AAS for last 14 yrs. First time running growth though. I'm 2.5 weeks in taking GH.

I wanted to incorporate it in long term both on TRT as well as with cycles, to see the benefits / differences I will get out of it. So at least for a year or so.

That's awesome you've seen such good results with it! I'm curious to see how it will work with me.

DragonNRG
05-14-2019, 02:46 PM
Curious - do you ever get jaw pain like as if you have been clinching your jaws all night while you slept? (From the GH)

Yeah sometimes I have a jaw pain I was researching that a little bit and I’ve read some people will get it temporarily then it goes away just like the joint pain eventually subsides. It makes it a little tougher to eat steak for example but it’s nothing I’m not willing to work through.

I have enough gh to last until November and am banking on some very lean body fat levels by the time I’m done. I noticed big changes in physique once I started aas so I feel test at minimum is a must on hgh

FarbeyondDriven00
05-14-2019, 11:44 PM
Yea the teeth and jaws are hurtin like ive clamped them all day and night smh!

Well... Sounds great. Curious to see how the next few months pan out for you buddy! Hit it hard [emoji123]

DragonNRG
05-16-2019, 12:16 AM
Yea the teeth and jaws are hurtin like ive clamped them all day and night smh!

Well... Sounds great. Curious to see how the next few months pan out for you buddy! Hit it hard [emoji123]

Thanks bro also I’m wondering if the IGF-1 levels due to the HGH would also play a role in the weight gain.

IGF-1 is thought to pull glucose out of the bloodstream and boost the effects of insulin. Which basically means increased nutrient efficiency on gear.

I’m bulking for 11 more weeks so if weight continues this fast it will be incredible.

Musclemechanic76
05-16-2019, 02:27 AM
I take t4 for swollen hands and lethergy... It's thyroid derangement in my opinion. My hands are swollen at night when they are and can't sleep. Then they ache all day. Dam mechanic.... But t4 plus prolactin control and no problems with hands....

Over 5iu it really starts.....

chadmack282
05-19-2019, 03:26 AM
OP u have gained 34lbs in 5weeks?

DragonNRG
05-19-2019, 08:27 PM
OP u have gained 34lbs in 5weeks?

Yeah bro, I started at 175 after a keto cycle,so being carb depleted on keto is usually about 8 pounds of water normally and then add extra water from test prop maybe another 5-8 lbs? Then lbm increases with hgh.

I know a lot of it is water not sure how much but I doubt all of it is. I fluctuate between 205-209 during the day.

Also I use a tape and this website to measure bf (Fitmatic Body: Body Fat & Composition Calculator (https://www.fitmatic.com/body/calculator/results?id=37523554-b071-479a-94bd-a7c8fc19fd3e))

At 175 it said I was about 11% bf and I haven’t used it lately because I know the water will throw the numbers off but it’s saying 14% bf now.