PDA

View Full Version : Clomid/nolva - during cycle?

LASB
05-14-2019, 06:54 AM
Hello all BOPers,

Simple question but the more reading i do the more conflicting answers i seem to get, and I'm beginning to think this is mostly "personal preference"

So I'm into my 2nd week of 12 of 500mg/pw test e only cycle, 2 shots per week.

I've got clomid, nolva and arimedex on hand.

Now i was going to wait and see if i got Any estrogen sides then start the clomid and nolva together to lower my estrogen back with range, and use the arimedex if i needed to for completely shutting the estrogen down in case gyno symptoms start.

Do i wait for any sides to appear before using them or do i take them "just in case"? I definitely will be using them once i start my PCT.

I'm typing on my phone from my memory and don't have my cycle journal with me which i have all my dosages regarding the nolva/clomid etc wriiten down. I have done my research but the more i do the more im second guessing my timing and plan...

LASB
05-14-2019, 07:53 AM
Những quy tắc ứng xá»* nên hay không nên khi Ä‘i dá»± tiệc cÆ°á»›i/ hỏi/ liên hoan/ sinh nháº*t/ há»™i họp bạn bè/ tân gia…vÃ* có thể áp dụng cho các môi trường khác ở nÆ¡i công cá»™ng để ko lÃ*m mất Ä‘i hình ảnh bản thân: Những quy tắc ứng xử bạn cần biết khi tham dự tiệc cưới (https://violetwedding.net/cach-cu-xu-trong-tiec-cuoi.html)

Ok...

LASB
05-14-2019, 11:53 AM
Someone must have some input

Bump

LASB
05-14-2019, 11:18 PM
Another bump

Skizzen
05-15-2019, 12:51 AM
Ai is sometimes not even needed. Estrogen isn’t exactly a bad thing to have, a lot of guys kill it for no real reason.

Personally I’d wait until I got symptoms (itchy/puffy/sens). If your planning on getting mid cycle bloods it will show you your range and can go from there.

Othes will run xxMg Ed/eod from first injection. It Varys person to person.

As you get more cycles under your belt you will know what to look for better and how much you will need.

As for clom I wouldn’t personally use it unless I’m ready for pct.
nolva can help gyno fareups
adex will be your go to to stop esto sides on. Personally like aromasin but again, personal opinion.

rollingwinter
05-15-2019, 01:37 AM
Hello all BOPers,
then start the clomid and nolva together to lower my estrogen back with range, and use the arimedex if i needed to for completely shutting the estrogen down in case gyno symptoms start.

Clomid and nolva do not lower estrogen, they just prevent estrogen from binding to tissue. An AI, like adex will lower estrogen levels. I wouldn't run any of them until you have bloods and/or symptoms. And reserve clomid for PCT, nolva should be more than adequate should you need it on cycle.

LASB
05-15-2019, 02:06 AM
Ai is sometimes not even needed. Estrogen isn’t exactly a bad thing to have, a lot of guys kill it for no real reason.

Personally I’d wait until I got symptoms (itchy/puffy/sens). If your planning on getting mid cycle bloods it will show you your range and can go from there.

Othes will run xxMg Ed/eod from first injection. It Varys person to person.

As you get more cycles under your belt you will know what to look for better and how much you will need.

As for clom I wouldn’t personally use it unless I’m ready for pct.
nolva can help gyno fareups
adex will be your go to to stop esto sides on. Personally like aromasin but again, personal opinion.

Perfect, my thoughts and plans matched this

LASB
05-15-2019, 02:06 AM
Clomid and nolva do not lower estrogen, they just prevent estrogen from binding to tissue. An AI, like adex will lower estrogen levels. I wouldn't run any of them until you have bloods and/or symptoms. And reserve clomid for PCT, nolva should be more than adequate should you need it on cycle.

Cheers, i was on the right path

robthomas
05-16-2019, 12:26 AM
I would just use one arimedix a week it won’t crash you but will control to a certain point I run nolvedex and arimedix together if I’m running dbol it works very well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk