PDA

View Full Version : Blood work 6 weeks on

RockDawg
05-14-2019, 12:51 PM
Tren a at 210mgs a week and sustanon 525 a week. Proviron at 50 mgs a day. No Ai’s Needed so far. All BCG gear. I thought my test should be higher for sure!

RockDawg
05-14-2019, 12:52 PM

RockDawg
05-14-2019, 12:54 PM
I pinned the day before bloods. I feel good and strength is way up and body has changed. I lost so much weight before I began my cycle maybe my body was primed for it. Test seems low but I feel good despite Tren making me sore as hell.

BombdotCom
05-14-2019, 03:05 PM
I pinned the day before bloods. I feel good and strength is way up and body has changed. I lost so much weight before I began my cycle maybe my body was primed for it. Test seems low but I feel good despite Tren making me sore as hell.You should prob look into the latest BCG post blowing up right now. Since you're wondering why your test is low.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

bigpapapumpaf
05-14-2019, 03:34 PM
Not sure why you think your test is low at 1900. That's plenty. Read your notes but I'm sure they have a cut off in the 1300 to 1500 range, anything over that is not reliable. Your free test is greater than 50, your lh and fsh are low which tells you that you are introducing something into the system. THe telling thing here is your BUN ratio. You either have liver failure or you are not eating enough protein. Which one?

BPP

RockDawg
05-14-2019, 05:12 PM
Not sure why you think your test is low at 1900. That's plenty. Read your notes but I'm sure they have a cut off in the 1300 to 1500 range, anything over that is not reliable. Your free test is greater than 50, your lh and fsh are low which tells you that you are introducing something into the system. THe telling thing here is your BUN ratio. You either have liver failure or you are not eating enough protein. Which one?

BPP
I definitely could eat more protein when this test was taken I ate like crap that week.

RockDawg
05-14-2019, 05:17 PM
Ate a crapload of carbs a couple days before and fasted the day before

RockDawg
05-14-2019, 05:19 PM

BPP
Bun is in normal range at 7?

RockDawg
05-14-2019, 05:21 PM
Protein is normal also at 6.9?

RockDawg
05-14-2019, 06:34 PM
Oh shit I see it now. Creatine ratio. Could that be not getting enough water? Freaking Tren keeps me sweating during the day.

bigpapapumpaf
05-14-2019, 09:15 PM
Oh shit I see it now. Creatine ratio. Could that be not getting enough water? Freaking Tren keeps me sweating during the day.

No that's a clear malnutrition issue. Too much water can skew it but that's about it. Are you a heavy drinker?

I'd take a hard look at your diet. Log it, write it down and post it up. I personally like the program Myfitness Pal.

BPP

RockDawg
05-15-2019, 02:55 AM
No that's a clear malnutrition issue. Too much water can skew it but that's about it. Are you a heavy drinker?

I'd take a hard look at your diet. Log it, write it down and post it up. I personally like the program Myfitness Pal.

BPP
After the diet I’ve been on for about a year off and on before this cycle I lost 47lbs. When I started this cycle I ate clean still up until about 3 weeks ago. My appetite is unreal and to be real I’m tired of dieting, so I’ve been eating like shit for 3 weeks no where near the protein I was eating before. Mostly bad carbs and fats. I’m slowly getting my diet in check since Monday of this week. The truth of it is this fucking tren that I’m taking has me looking leaner and fuller than when I was eating clean. That’s why I’ve been binge eating everything in sight.

RockDawg
05-15-2019, 02:56 AM
I use MyFitnessPal also. Have been for 3 years now.

RockDawg
05-15-2019, 02:56 AM
No I don’t drink heavy at all.

Riggs
05-15-2019, 03:29 AM
You should prob look into the latest BCG post blowing up right now. Since you're wondering why your test is low.

Sorry I had to jump in. His Total Test isn't low. 4 x dose shows the hormone is there and potent. 5 x dose IMO is perfect.

His fucking estradiol (E2) is fucking perfect and his Free Test is above range.

My thing is reviewing bloods. I've seen hundreds, and in regards to testing for hormone potency, this a good panel.

He needs to add an OTC stack and get his LDL/HDL markers back within range and he's actually responding well. Very little down regulation going on here.

Fish Oil
Read Yeast Rice
CoQ10
Garlic
Turmeric
Berberine

The hormone is there. 4 x dose proves that.....period.

I have no dog in this fight and I only read down to this post. So I have no idea what else has been going on.

Riggs
05-15-2019, 03:38 AM

BPP

I don't think it's his liver....his AST/ALT markers are in range.

Riggs
05-15-2019, 03:41 AM
The nutrient partitioning Tren yields is bad ass. Just don't let it lead you to eating like shit because it'll make coming off Tren that much more challenging.

After the diet I’ve been on for about a year off and on before this cycle I lost 47lbs. When I started this cycle I ate clean still up until about 3 weeks ago. My appetite is unreal and to be real I’m tired of dieting, so I’ve been eating like shit for 3 weeks no where near the protein I was eating before. Mostly bad carbs and fats. I’m slowly getting my diet in check since Monday of this week. The truth of it is this fucking tren that I’m taking has me looking leaner and fuller than when I was eating clean. That’s why I’ve been binge eating everything in sight.

BombdotCom
05-15-2019, 05:48 AM
Sorry I had to jump in. His Total Test isn't low. 4 x dose shows the hormone is there and potent. 5 x dose IMO is perfect.

His fucking estradiol (E2) is fucking perfect and his Free Test is above range.

My thing is reviewing bloods. I've seen hundreds, and in regards to testing for hormone potency, this a good panel.

He needs to add an OTC stack and get his LDL/HDL markers back within range and he's actually responding well. Very little down regulation going on here.

Fish Oil
Read Yeast Rice
CoQ10
Garlic
Turmeric
Berberine

The hormone is there. 4 x dose proves that.....period.

I have no dog in this fight and I only read down to this post. So I have no idea what else has been going on.I agree but also keep in mind he pinned the day before.

Riggs
05-15-2019, 07:36 AM
I agree but also keep in mind he pinned the day before.

Yah I saw that too.

LH/FSH are low
LDL/HDL ratio is off
Free Test is above range
estradiol is g2g meaning he's not down regulating so his Total Test is optimal
Total Test is 1,900 - 4 x dose

These are clear indicators he's exogenously injecting a hormone.

In reality there are too many variables to determine the exact potency of a hormone via blood work. All we can do is what he has done and make sure there's hormone in what we're pining. Too many variables......like DHT.....he could be down regulating to DHT but although it's an important marker for an AAS user to include in blood work BOP members don't add DHT.

RockDawg
05-15-2019, 04:38 PM
The nutrient partitioning Tren yields is bad ass. Just don't let it lead you to eating like shit because it'll make coming off Tren that much more challenging.
Thanks brother! Yeah I think I just needed a few weeks of freedom. This the best I’ve looked in 15 years. I’m back to eating 200 grams of protein a day. 115 carbs and 90 fats. 2070 calories. I blew up about 20lbs after the 3 rd week of sustanon,tren a, and Proviron. Now it’s time to cut some weight back down and harden it up even more. I have hardly any sides other than being a little hot and some heartburn. You think I’m good to run this tren a another 6 weeks for 12 total weeks?

RockDawg
05-15-2019, 04:39 PM
I agree but also keep in mind he pinned the day before.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalkwell I’m pinning the tren a and sustanon Ed.

thetank88
05-19-2019, 04:58 AM
The BUN, creatinine and the ratio are kidney function tests.. they are cleared from your blood stream by the kidney. While low blood urea could signify liver injury or malnutrition your liver function tests and total protein say other wise. Being "dehydrated" usually causes these numbers to go UP and the ratio to be high. I wouldn't pay much attention to it.

RockDawg
05-20-2019, 04:30 PM
The BUN, creatinine and the ratio are kidney function tests.. they are cleared from your blood stream by the kidney. While low blood urea could signify liver injury or malnutrition your liver function tests and total protein say other wise. Being "dehydrated" usually causes these numbers to go UP and the ratio to be high. I wouldn't pay much attention to it. Thanks Tank!

constantinoh
05-30-2019, 04:17 AM
soo what does mid cycle blood tests information tell you? why do you need them?

RockDawg
05-30-2019, 04:53 AM
soo what does mid cycle blood tests information tell you? why do you need them?
It tells me my gear if fucking great and to keep doing what I’m doing! I stopped the tren a at 8 weeks though. Started mast p at 450 a week with the sustanon and added in some pharma grade HGH.