PDA

View Full Version : Test prop fast ester cycle

M3rlin11
05-15-2019, 02:33 AM
Hello to all the brothers just needed advice on a test prop cycle the only reason I知 choosing this is because I would like to be able to come off and get it out of system fast if need be but again I知 looking for someone to breakdown a good prop cycle for me thanks a bunch !

Bigdaddyperk
05-15-2019, 02:40 AM
Hello to all the brothers just needed advice on a test prop cycle the only reason I知 choosing this is because I would like to be able to come off and get it out of system fast if need be but again I知 looking for someone to breakdown a good prop cycle for me thanks a bunch !If your just blasting test prop...id go .75mg every day for aprox 500 mg pw...done and done....or aprox 160 mg ....m..w..f... I prefer ed pin for consistancy and less sides....12.5 mg aromasin eod if you need determined by Bloods....to control Estrogen....

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

cbdpuresource
05-15-2019, 02:43 AM
Hello to all the brothers just needed advice on a test prop cycle the only reason I知 choosing this is because I would like to be able to come off and get it out of system fast if need be but again I知 looking for someone to breakdown a good prop cycle for me thanks a bunch !What's the end Goal?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

M3rlin11
05-15-2019, 03:45 PM
PERK Thanks for the info...would I see effectiveness ruining .5 to .75 eod I’m trying to avoid having to use a inhibitor during my cycle if possible. My goal is to lower body fat I currently am 5”11 175lb I’m slim but my abdominals are lacking. My current test levels are 519 (that’s from about a year ago).

Bigdaddyperk
05-15-2019, 04:56 PM
PERK Thanks for the info...would I see effectiveness ruining .5 to .75 eod I窶冦 trying to avoid having to use a inhibitor during my cycle if possible. My goal is to lower body fat I currently am 5窶11 175lb I窶冦 slim but my abdominals are lacking. My current test levels are 519 (that窶冱 from about a year ago).That would be fine bro..i dont use ai if possible as well...i dont mind my e2 being around 40....i can run 500 pw no ai.....just feel it out and do midcycle bloods if your having any issues...[emoji109][emoji109]

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

chadmack282
05-15-2019, 08:37 PM
5'11 175# u can't have much fat if u have any muscle. I would suggest u hit the gym, better your diet & leave the AAS alone for a while.
IMO

WindyCityBeast
05-16-2019, 03:21 PM
Please learn to use punctuation.

M3rlin11
05-16-2019, 05:35 PM
Windycity I was not aware that this was a literacy lesson. Chadmack I respect your option I have pics I could post to show my physique and what diet would you suggest I love the criticism but would love some real advice to go with it not just words.

cbdpuresource
05-16-2019, 07:08 PM
5'11 175# u can't have much fat if u have any muscle. I would suggest u hit the gym, better your diet & leave the AAS alone for a while.
IMOI agree with this 100%, only thing is his test is low , but you are right, with cardio twice a day and good diet, he will actually get better abs than on prop. If abbs is your main concern. I would go with Wini or Anavar 50 mg a day for 12 weeks, eat whatever you want hahaha. Also you sound young I have never seen so many posts about people using an AI in my life. Everyone that is new to gear ( has just gotten (bad advice) really should do their homework. If your running just test at that low of a dose you absolutely not in this lifetime would ever need , nolvadex, clomid , Arimidex for any reason. If taken when you actually don't need it , will interfere with the test lit it this way every make in trt would be in a AI and they are not. Good luck man [emoji123] just giving you something to think about from a twenty year vet.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

M3rlin11
05-16-2019, 08:03 PM
I honestly don’t want to use AIs especially during my cycle but I’m 29 I used PEDs from 16 to about 22 it was a mistake but I don’t regret it. Im trying to get back in it the right way and not burnout quick. Wanna start with low doses of gear

WindyCityBeast
05-16-2019, 10:43 PM
Bud, there's several options. None of us can say any particular option is best for you. If you're a beginner, I wouldn't suggest prop at all. I'd suggest enanthate or cypionate so you can inject less frequently.

If you're dead set on prop, shoot 100mg every day, you'll see some really nice results.

MrBash
05-17-2019, 12:02 AM
Windycity I was not aware that this was a literacy lesson. Chadmack I respect your option I have pics I could post to show my physique and what diet would you suggest I love the criticism but would love some real advice to go with it not just words.
Ok so if you want real advice without sarcasm here it is. I am a no bullshit player.. if you weigh 175pnds at 5’11” why the fuck do you want to use aas. As soon as you stop your test prop you are gonna weigh 175# and still be 5’11. Now if you want to get the most bang for your buck take your 175# and turn it into 190# naturally. Very easy to be done. EAT, EAT,& EAT... please do not become one of the people in the gym that run some gas let their arms blow up , they have no clue about diet or training and then after 3 month of cutoff shirts and stringer tanks they are back to sweatshirts. No really that solid advice with some solid sarcasm.. if you can’t pack another 15-20# on naturally then go back to the drawing board. Then when you do pack it on you run your first cycle of sustanon at 500mg a week for 12 weeks and blow the fuck up... till then eat to grow...

Leoterelli250
05-17-2019, 02:37 AM
Perk and others are right, running test prop at those dosages will be fine for a test only cycle. Further, what others have said about not knowing what the right dosage for you to not have to mess with an ai is also correct. I can run 500 mg a week and be fine while some guys who I train with go over 200 mg a week and start showing sides. There are aspects to this stuff that are individualistic for sure. If you’re that concerned start with a lower dose and slowly increase per week while having the ai on hand. WindyCityBeast, do you think the longer esters would be a better idea? I mean besides having to pin more often with the shorter esters he can control his levels a little more, as in if he starts to see sides he can alter his levels faster?

M3rlin11
05-17-2019, 02:48 AM
Hey hey that’s what I like to hear! About 3months ago I was 185 looked alright but round summer time I like to lean out a bit but yes if I added more carbs in my diet (my diet is posted on diet section) I could get there but I’m going to get current bloods my last ones were about a year ago and if I’m in the low 4s or 3s I’m gunna get going cause life’s no fucking when your dick lackin and I’m no cookie cutter I don’t wear no cutoffs or stingers lol I leave that to the freaks.

Ok so if you want real advice without sarcasm here it is. I am a no bullshit player.. if you weigh 175pnds at 5’11” why the fuck do you want to use aas. As soon as you stop your test prop you are gonna weigh 175# and still be 5’11. Now if you want to get the most bang for your buck take your 175# and turn it into 190# naturally. Very easy to be done. EAT, EAT,& EAT... please do not become one of the people in the gym that run some gas let their arms blow up , they have no clue about diet or training and then after 3 month of cutoff shirts and stringer tanks they are back to sweatshirts. No really that solid advice with some solid sarcasm.. if you can’t pack another 15-20# on naturally then go back to the drawing board. Then when you do pack it on you run your first cycle of sustanon at 500mg a week for 12 weeks and blow the fuck up... till then eat to grow...

WindyCityBeast
05-17-2019, 01:03 PM
Perk and others are right, running test prop at those dosages will be fine for a test only cycle. Further, what others have said about not knowing what the right dosage for you to not have to mess with an ai is also correct. I can run 500 mg a week and be fine while some guys who I train with go over 200 mg a week and start showing sides. There are aspects to this stuff that are individualistic for sure. If you’re that concerned start with a lower dose and slowly increase per week while having the ai on hand. WindyCityBeast, do you think the longer esters would be a better idea? I mean besides having to pin more often with the shorter esters he can control his levels a little more, as in if he starts to see sides he can alter his levels faster?

I do yes. Standard beginner cycle, at least it was 20 years ago. I see no point in being concerned about gyno until ot gives you a reason to. I can run 2g's of test with no AI and not even the slightest indication of gyno.

WindyCityBeast
05-17-2019, 01:09 PM
It's just prop, Google "test prop cycle," read a few, and pick one.

m314
05-17-2019, 03:45 PM
Test prop will help you lean out and harden up with the right diet and training. Low dose anavar would be a good addition to this cycle. You'll still make good progress if you want to stick with test only.

What's the reason for not wanting to use an AI?

M3rlin11
05-18-2019, 06:44 PM
Main reason I don’t want AIs is due to its side effects especially brain function there’s been a lot of research done on AIs and there negative impact to cognitive ability.