PDA

View Full Version : Blockchain iOS wallet and Blockchain website - where's my balance?

Fatherof2
05-19-2019, 01:08 AM
I'm still learning all this. I have very small balance on my Blockchain iOS app. I logged into the Blockchain website but all my balances are 0. Do the 2 platforms talk to each other? What am I doing wrong? It shouldn't be this hard.

Adrenaline
05-19-2019, 03:32 AM
I'm still learning all this. I have very small balance on my Blockchain iOS app. I logged into the Blockchain website but all my balances are 0. Do the 2 platforms talk to each other? What am I doing wrong? It shouldn't be this hard.

Not sure, I always use the app. Try checking on the app to see if your balance is there. I’ve been using Blockchain for a long time and they have been very reliable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kubes
05-19-2019, 03:38 AM
Are you sure you are looking at the right wallet. Mine shows in the site

Fatherof2
05-19-2019, 03:42 AM
Not sure, I always use the app. Try checking on the app to see if your balance is there. I’ve been using Blockchain for a long time and they have been very reliable.

Yep, no issues with iOS app. My Bitcoin is there.

Are you sure you are looking at the right wallet. Mine shows in the site
Probably looking at the wrong wallet. Can't figure out how to see the same wallet on my iOS device.

Adrenaline
05-19-2019, 05:18 AM
Yep, no issues with iOS app. My Bitcoin is there.

Probably looking at the wrong wallet. Can't figure out how to see the same wallet on my iOS device.

Log out and recover the account you have. I would just stick to the app, very easy to use.