PDA

View Full Version : Cruising @ 250mg

M3rlin11
05-21-2019, 07:38 PM
Hello brother was going to throw a hypothetical at ya. My current t levels are around 500(515last year from bloodwork) if I were to start running 250mg test e a week would that be a worthy cruise dosage? Planning on blasting and crusing for a year(hypothetically) let me know what ya think thanks friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Electromass
05-21-2019, 08:16 PM
Hello brother was going to throw a hypothetical at ya. My current t levels are around 500(515last year from bloodwork) if I were to start running 250mg test e a week would that be a worthy cruise dosage? Planning on blasting and crusing for a year(hypothetically) let me know what ya think thanks friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk250 mg is perfect.
I would split it into two doses.
Makes for steadier blood levels.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

thebear
05-21-2019, 08:19 PM
And after a full yr then what? Go on trt?

chadmack282
05-21-2019, 08:29 PM
Cruising is NOT something u do part time, it is full time life!
If u r not blasting u r cruising that's it life time decision.
How old r U?

SwoleSooner
05-21-2019, 09:14 PM
250 mg is perfect.

Take this ^^^^ advice but plz answer chadmack on his question regarding blasting/cruising, as it's not a part time thing. U either blast/cruise or u don't. Both ways take planning/bloodwork/knowledge. Just want u to be safe & not make a decision that'll hinder the rest of your life my brother.
But yes, 250 is perfect. 125 twice/wk.

thebear
05-21-2019, 09:30 PM
I agree with both guys above that’s why I asked what I asked. My guys cruise on 150-250mg and then blast at 500mg ++ plus other stuff. BUT, they never come off and essentially are on TRT dosage (cruise) then blast all yr. If you cruise and then blast for a yr, then think your gonna do a PCT and recover, think again. Especially if your a bit older. If your young, fucking eat food and lift [emoji1303]

Electromass
05-21-2019, 10:56 PM
I agree with both guys above that’s why I asked what I asked. My guys cruise on 150-250mg and then blast at 500mg ++ plus other stuff. BUT, they never come off and essentially are on TRT dosage (cruise) then blast all yr. If you cruise and then blast for a yr, then think your gonna do a PCT and recover, think again. Especially if your a bit older. If your young, fucking eat food and lift [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYes. I'm older than most of you,
(I'm willing to bet [emoji6])
And was at a horrible place 4 years ago regarding my natural test levels....Hell I didn't even have sex with my wife for over a year. Was losing muscle, felt like dogshit, when it dawned on me that hey...went and got my test checked. I've got a wonderful daughter, and a loving supportive wife. It was time to get back to doing what I've loved to do for the past 30+ years. It's a decision that was easy for me, and probably easy for most older guys.

M3rlin11
05-22-2019, 02:20 AM
Cruising is NOT something u do part time, it is full time life!
If u r not blasting u r cruising that's it life time decision.
How old r U?

I’m 29 I figured blasting and crusing would be a good way to go to keep muscle on. I haven’t used PEDs for 8years just trying to figure out the best way to get back on and keep the gains.

Big ragu
05-22-2019, 02:23 AM
I’m 29 I figured blasting and crusing would be a good way to go to keep muscle on. I haven’t used PEDs for 8years just trying to figure out the best way to get back on and keep the gains.

Start blasting and cruising and you’re committed for life.

Cmack053
05-22-2019, 02:35 AM
Why do you feel the need to get back on after 8 years. Have you reached your natural potential? Post your stats and I'll tell you if you have or not how bout that

Right o tha line!!

Rizkybuziness
05-22-2019, 02:46 AM
Yes. I'm older than most of you,
(I'm willing to bet [emoji6])
And was at a horrible place 4 years ago regarding my natural test levels....Hell I didn't even have sex with my wife for over a year. Was losing muscle, felt like dogshit, when it dawned on me that hey...went and got my test checked. I've got a wonderful daughter, and a loving supportive wife. It was time to get back to doing what I've loved to do for the past 30+ years. It's a decision that was easy for me, and probably easy for most older guys.

I was in the exact same boat as you. Caused problems at home. She said if you're not getting some here, where you getting it. Best thing I ever did was get on trt. Of course, Its grown to a blast and cruise from there.

thebear
05-22-2019, 02:53 AM

At 29 no need for that for that long ImO. Unless you have type 1 hypogonadism, etc. If you having issues regulate it with food, stress relief shit etc. At 29 it would be life long, and you run the risk of having issues getting your wife pregnant. I started TrT at 41, not because of choice. I have two pituitary micro adenomas and tried everything to regulate my test etc. It was at 50 for almost a full yr. TRT gave me my life back but trust me, wish I could go back to my norm without. Be smart and age my friend.

chadmack282
05-22-2019, 03:05 AM

U r low for your age but not extremely low by any means.
What body fat % r u?
How's your diet?
Exercise regularity?
It's a big life long commitment at 29. Make sure u really think about & it's your choice take it seriously.
Good Luck!

M3rlin11
05-22-2019, 03:05 PM
At 29 no need for that for that long ImO. Unless you have type 1 hypogonadism, etc. If you having issues regulate it with food, stress relief shit etc. At 29 it would be life long, and you run the risk of having issues getting your wife pregnant. I started TrT at 41, not because of choice. I have two pituitary micro adenomas and tried everything to regulate my test etc. It was at 50 for almost a full yr. TRT gave me my life back but trust me, wish I could go back to my norm without. Be smart and age my friend.

Thank you for the wisdom would it be more wise to run a cycles say a twelve week to start just with one compound (test e). If so what dosage .

Swole_
05-24-2019, 02:42 AM
250 mg is perfect.

Perfect for what? A permanent mini blast? 250 a week is going to put most people well above the physiological range. Not quite the purpose of a cruise.

You need bloodwork to determine cruise dose. 250 is likely way too high.

M3rlin11
05-24-2019, 03:34 PM
Would it be logical to run a cycle @250mg a week maybe push it’s up to 500mg mid cycle?

thebear
05-24-2019, 03:37 PM
250mg a wk would push you over the physiological range. Probably anywhere from 900-1100. A bit high but some do cruise there. A first cycle blast at 500mg is a mice start.

Devilman65
05-24-2019, 03:45 PM
I agree with the others here,TRT is not what you want for the rest of your life. I’m on it and hate that I’m bound to a medication that is expensive if I don’t have insurance.If you want o run a cycle then go ahead and do a PCT.Don’t think blasting and cruising is a great way to get some muscle.Male sure your diet and lifestyle are on point before you make any harsh decisions on TRT

m314
05-24-2019, 07:15 PM

I started blasting and cruising at 33. It was one of the best decisions I've made. My only regret is not starting sooner.

It's a big commitment. Do as much research as you can before making this decision.

M3rlin11
05-25-2019, 03:35 PM
Thanks for all the wisdom I’m thinking of doing a 16weeker to see how that goes