PDA

View Full Version : A beginners cycle for Women

TheGrrrl
09-05-2012, 01:15 AM
I thought I'd post a beginning cycle for women. I"ve been asked by quite a few guys what want their girrrls to try one. Please keep in mind that using AAS is not to be taken lightly and the side effects can be different for each individual as sensitivities do vary from person to person.

Anavar is a great way to introduce yourself to the world of AAS. Cycles can be as long as 12 weeks or as short as 8 weeks. Dosages range from 5mg to 20mg (or 40 if you are a hardcore body builder..)
It is recommended that if you are new you start your first week at 5mg split morning and evening. This is to keep your blood levels fairly steady as side effects increase as blood levels spike.
If 5mg is tolerated well then move up to 10mgs. Again split morning and evening.

PCT is not normally discussed for women but it is an important part of the cycle especially if you start getting into some of the more advance stacks. Although, it is hard to find many who might agree, it is recommended that you taper yourself off on the tail end of the cycle. By doing this you set your system up to recover itself with out any huge increase in estrogen. It is not recommended to run an AI AFTER your cycle. Remember you are trying to readjust to a decrease in testosterone, there is no reason to suppress estrogen levels while this occurs.

Generally speaking your grrrl will experience some fat loss and an increase in lean muslce mass given that her diet and training are spot on. This is NOT a magic diet pill. Anavar promotes lean muscle mass with minimal sides and occasional water retention. In small enough doses that its impact on the liver is minimal for women. It is also attractive to women and beginners who are not interested in dealing with needles. The predictable and minimal sides are also attractive points to those not wanting to deal with the more individual and androgenic sides of most other AAS.

While headaches are not often discussed, there seems to be a consensus that most of us experience headaches the first few weeks of the cycle. Headaches are usually mild to moderate and last about a week long while the body and endocrine system are adjusting.

Typical Sides
· interrupted period / flow - may take a few months for the flow to come back as normal. Note this does NOT mean you won't get pregnant.
· you may still experience usual menstrual sides (cramps, bloating, etc.) on your regular menstrual schedule
· mild acne
· Clitoral enlargement and increased sensitivity
· oily hair
· some experience water retention (though not due to aromatization)
· may cause vaginosis / yeast infection (most any AAS has this potential)
· occasionally people experience nose bleeds

this information is intended for entertainment purposes and does not in any way shape or form advocate for the usage of aas

PAiN
09-05-2012, 01:28 AM
Great post! Stickied!

If you have more of these post them up and I will open a womens forum.

TheGrrrl
09-05-2012, 01:32 AM
I have quite a few and would be happy to post them along with some more advance cycles

Nitti319
09-05-2012, 02:03 AM
Great post grrrrl! I'm sure there are a lot of guys around here who's wives/girlfriends are interested. Thanks for the post!

TheGrrrl
09-05-2012, 02:05 AM
welcome Nitti

Dath
09-05-2012, 03:16 PM
Great Post grrrl !!

Can you elaborate a little more on the water retention, though not do to aromatization and what causes the water gain?
I'm seen it occur with moderate doses (10mg) of var in the past.

Thanks

TheGrrrl
09-05-2012, 04:39 PM
I don't have the scientific facts to explain but really I think it has to do with the interaction in the endocrine system. Even excess progesterone will convert to estrogen,but it is not called aromatization . I think discussing things in absolutes is misleading. It is like saying relatively speaking anavar is mild on the liver.... well, it still causes stress to the liver and given underlying conditions a little bit of stress can be a big problem for some people. So back to the water retention, what else causes water retention? If all else is equal you have to look at the var and say there must be some aromatization. I could be totally wrong but I don't have any scientific experiments to help me out either.

Dath
09-05-2012, 06:18 PM
I don't have the scientific facts to explain but really I think it has to do with the interaction in the endocrine system. Even excess progesterone will convert to estrogen,but it is not called aromatization . I think discussing things in absolutes is misleading. It is like saying relatively speaking anavar is mild on the liver.... well, it still causes stress to the liver and given underlying conditions a little bit of stress can be a big problem for some people. So back to the water retention, what else causes water retention? If all else is equal you have to look at the var and say there must be some aromatization. I could be totally wrong but I don't have any scientific experiments to help me out either.

Appreciatte the respone :)
I'm in agreement with you it's not the aromatzation IMO, was just looking for some more input.

Great to have you on the boards!!!

Boltbreaker
06-08-2013, 03:38 PM
My wife is about to start Anavar with her HGH in a week. Good info here and thanks!!

Imperator
12-30-2013, 03:54 PM
thanks from Mrs Imperator

cmeliftheavy
07-28-2014, 02:02 PM
Good reading, the little lady is going to get her feet wet and will be running this with HGH..
thanxs for the info

Loose Nut
03-16-2015, 12:49 AM
Is contraception relevant here? Eg. If a girl is on the pill does it have any effect on effects or sides?

KimmyKanDo
06-06-2015, 07:49 AM
thank you soooooo much grrrll so sick of ladies claiming up over info giving, I'm new to all this and this helps me out heaps :) thanks again

halfApint
07-04-2015, 02:10 AM
I have been reading as I recently found my beast of a significant other may be interested. As far as sides go, I have mostly been reading that if you stick to a light cycle like 5-10mg of anavar for 8-12 weeks and taper properly, that sides such as clit enlargement and even hair growth are TEMP. While on cycle and will go back to "normal" after the cycle. Assuming she does a cycle and gets these sides, do you women (or guys) find the females side to be temperary? I'm speaking a light var cycle. I'm sure after repeated cycles and increases in dosages as well as trying different compounds certainly have the ability to make these perminant, but other than that? The 2 most significant sides I speak of are clit enlargement/body hair growth/thickness/darkening

jucandy
12-09-2015, 03:31 PM
I have been reading as I recently found my beast of a significant other may be interested. As far as sides go, I have mostly been reading that if you stick to a light cycle like 5-10mg of anavar for 8-12 weeks and taper properly, that sides such as clit enlargement and even hair growth are TEMP. While on cycle and will go back to "normal" after the cycle. Assuming she does a cycle and gets these sides, do you women (or guys) find the females side to be temperary? I'm speaking a light var cycle. I'm sure after repeated cycles and increases in dosages as well as trying different compounds certainly have the ability to make these perminant, but other than that? The 2 most significant sides I speak of are clit enlargement/body hair growth/thickness/darkening

When I do my clen/anavar cycles, I haven't had these sides... even after repeated cycles.

pelicanlady
12-24-2015, 08:39 PM
What are your thoughts on deca durabolin for women?

lordnightmare
03-27-2016, 04:46 PM
just as an update to the earlier reference to water retention. My wife was taking anavar daily and she got some MAJOR water retention, knees swelled up like crazy and her ankles looked like she was 9 months pregnant. Turns out the source product was mostly dbol. Once she was switched to actual real pure anavar, the sides went away and she responded super well. Might be a case of a shitty source if people are retaining water since it doesn't aromatize.

Rachel Whiseley
08-16-2016, 09:30 AM
good post, i'd like to go on a anavar cycle

Cgray
09-11-2016, 10:16 PM
How about test

Flex_on_her
10-12-2016, 04:02 PM
Great post keep these coming very helpful my wife has been asking to Jump on a cycle but didn't wanna just throw one at her and not know much... being that I only do research for myself

bigjo
12-27-2016, 04:02 AM
very interested good info

cool-helloeveryday
12-08-2017, 07:57 AM
My old sister are looking for this, thanks for let this women's forum start!

hamsy523
12-09-2017, 05:30 AM
My girl competes and loves reading all the threads in BOP. She would love a forum for women. She has lots of good info to pass on and also lots of questions like us guys.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

dee
01-06-2018, 01:44 PM
great thread

bigjo
09-11-2018, 03:00 AM
very good information bop thanks

Doughboy72
12-13-2018, 08:36 PM
Thank you for the post! My wife is 49 and has been training hard for over a year and a half. I have used AAS for years but we are both nervous about the possible side effects for women. She has hit a wall and wants a little help. Do you think 10 mg of anavar split to 5mg 2xs a day will show results? Will her age be a contributing factor? Thanks!

cphillips33
02-28-2019, 08:35 PM
Wow thank you so much ! I'm new here, and also a female this helps .

chadmack282
03-17-2019, 08:53 PM
Thank you for the post! My wife is 49 and has been training hard for over a year and a half. I have used AAS for years but we are both nervous about the possible side effects for women. She has hit a wall and wants a little help. Do you think 10 mg of anavar split to 5mg 2xs a day will show results? Will her age be a contributing factor? Thanks!

Her age isn't really a factor, her health is the main factor.
My wife is 45 in great shape, she supplements the appropriate supps to keep numbers in range or very close. She will run var 10mg am & 10mg preworkout for 8weeks & then will taper off for 2weeks for a total of 10weeks.