PDA

View Full Version : Drug testing

bigdaddy6900
05-23-2019, 10:33 PM
Do individual aas show up in urine test and hair test or just that your testosterone levels are elevetated ?

jimbosmith316
05-23-2019, 10:42 PM
Do individual aas show up in urine test and hair test or just that your testosterone levels are elevetated ?I believe they need to be looking for it. How would they know if your testosterone is just naturally high?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

bigdaddy6900
05-23-2019, 10:47 PM
so im assuming a normal panel drug testing screen wouldnt show any specific aas unless they were specifically testing for it correct ?

bigdaddy6900
05-23-2019, 10:48 PM
i also have a drs script for trt anyways if they ask.

animal23
05-23-2019, 10:49 PM
What panel is the drug test

SloppyJ
05-23-2019, 10:51 PM
Likely you'll be just fine.

Electromass
05-23-2019, 10:55 PM
so im assuming a normal panel drug testing screen wouldnt show any specific aas unless they were specifically testing for it correct ?Yes.... The only one testing for AAS are bodybuilding shows, or maybe Sweden.
Is it true that you can get arrested in Sweden for simply being muscular? - Quora (https://www.quora.com/Is-it-true-that-you-can-get-arrested-in-Sweden-for-simply-being-muscular)
Be thankful for the Constitution that we have.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

MrBash
05-23-2019, 10:58 PM
Do individual aas show up in urine test and hair test or just that your testosterone levels are elevetated ?
Bro a standard a panel drug test. Coke, pot, lsd, meth, opiates, benzo’s mushrooms, does not test for AAs or even testosterone. If you are taking a hormone test for say court or something along that nature and you are using testosterone then yes it will come up elevated. But they will not be able to test for eq, dbol ect without doing a specific test for each one. So don’t worry about it unless you have too.

bigdaddy6900
05-23-2019, 11:12 PM
its for stupid kid related shit just basic drug and hair panel for opiates, cocaine, thc , etc .

MrBash
05-23-2019, 11:16 PM
its for stupid kid related shit just basic drug and hair panel for opiates, cocaine, thc , etc .
Don’t worry about it then. But rest assured if it's for custody and your other half suspects you or k ones you are Using AAS the judge can and will order a Aas panel .. so tread lightly with it until shot gets ironed out.

Orange24
05-23-2019, 11:25 PM
Bro a standard a panel drug test. Coke, pot, lsd, meth, opiates, benzo’s mushrooms, does not test for AAs or even testosterone. If you are taking a hormone test for say court or something along that nature and you are using testosterone then yes it will come up elevated. But they will not be able to test for eq, dbol ect without doing a specific test for each one. So don’t worry about it unless you have too.

Don’t forget PCP, that’s always in there too. Psilocybin might not be though.

halfApint
05-23-2019, 11:25 PM
No it won't. They are looking for narcotics

Docmartin1020
05-24-2019, 02:56 PM
its for stupid kid related shit just basic drug and hair panel for opiates, cocaine, thc , etc .Hey bro I'm on pro and they do at 14 panel o me and boom nothing. Your good to go ok

Sent from my SM-J737VPP using Tapatalk

MrBash
05-24-2019, 09:27 PM
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! I smokes a lot Dust back in the day.. we use to smoke ourselves restarted on that Crazy Eddy dust and Red Alert... Boom if anyone grew up in the mid 90’s and smoked that shit they know what I’m talking about..

Docmartin1020
05-24-2019, 10:47 PM
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! I smokes a lot Dust back in the day.. we use to smoke ourselves restarted on that Crazy Eddy dust and Red Alert... Boom if anyone grew up in the mid 90’s and smoked that shit they know what I’m talking about.. Wtf is that shit bro . I grew up in the 90s did x ,cocaine,weed,perks,acid,shrooms,.never herd of that though

MrBash
05-24-2019, 11:16 PM
Wtf is that shit bro . I grew up in the 90s did x ,cocaine,weed,perks,acid,shrooms,.never herd of that though

Bro Dust, Aka, Angle Dust, Aka PCP, Aka Wet.. we would go to the Bronx or Spanish Harlem and buy that shit by the bundle’s then come back up to the sticks and get rid of it.. Dudes were ape shit for it where I came from. It is like a mix of LSD And ********. I use to say for the time it lasted it was like omg being in roger rabbit’s world. We were the Crazy Corn Fed white Boys from the country that weren’t scared to walk the block. I went so often that it got to the point I would hang out on the block with them and drink 40’s and smoke blunts.. And never worried about anything while I was their.. HAHAHAHAHAHA LMFAO!!!! The god ol days... Doc I could tell you stories that would cause you not to sleep at night. Now I am a god fearing father and husband.

Sqwuidd
05-25-2019, 09:14 AM
Bro Dust, Aka, Angle Dust, Aka PCP, Aka Wet.. we would go to the Bronx or Spanish Harlem and buy that shit by the bundle’s then come back up to the sticks and get rid of it.. Dudes were ape shit for it where I came from. It is like a mix of LSD And ********. I use to say for the time it lasted it was like omg being in roger rabbit’s world. We were the Crazy Corn Fed white Boys from the country that weren’t scared to walk the block. I went so often that it got to the point I would hang out on the block with them and drink 40’s and smoke blunts.. And never worried about anything while I was their.. HAHAHAHAHAHA LMFAO!!!! The god ol days... Doc I could tell you stories that would cause you not to sleep at night. Now I am a god fearing father and husband.

Bro — I used to travel to Spanish Harlem for heroin when I was a going crazy drug user lol I was the only white person for miles and was way outta my element
My dealer would meet me at McDonald’s on like e 123 and lex
I went so often I was “cornbread” to them and bought so much for myself and others that they would let me come to their living spot and come in to cop lol (or I thought it was)

Few years ago I moved to manhattan to live and shit — it has changed so much
Damn gentrification and all these mid western white girls living there now - way different lol
Even the drug game is different - no more quality products for white people- you just get the shit and overpay for it lol

I. Outta that scene by decades but it is interesting you mentioned it - shit has changed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrBash
05-25-2019, 02:21 PM
Bro — I used to travel to Spanish Harlem for heroin when I was a going crazy drug user lol I was the only white person for miles and was way outta my element
My dealer would meet me at McDonald’s on like e 123 and lex
I went so often I was “cornbread” to them and bought so much for myself and others that they would let me come to their living spot and come in to cop lol (or I thought it was)

Few years ago I moved to manhattan to live and shit — it has changed so much
Damn gentrification and all these mid western white girls living there now - way different lol
Even the drug game is different - no more quality products for white people- you just get the shit and overpay for it lol

I. Outta that scene by decades but it is interesting you mentioned it - shit has changed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For sure. And I hear ya bout taking care of.. one call and I was going upstairs from a bodega and hanging. Black, Spanish chicks hanging. The only thing I never did was stay the night. Even got the heads up to stay off the block till they Calle some back cause cops were out. Then I got Into the club scene and became a raver. Fri night at the tunnel lead into sat night at the sound factory or twilo’s.. boom What epills And ******** all night. Use to know someone that was friends with some wanna be russian gangsters.. we would get boms for like 5 bucks a piece and go into the club and get rid of them for 20-25$ to yuppies and nerds that wanted to party. I am pretty sure their is a part of my brain that will never recover from all of it. But the times were priceless and I wouldn’t change it for anything g. But at the same time I spent a lot of useless years chasing the next one.. so I feel for the guys and girls that just can’t get that money off their backs.. but like you said that was years and years ago. M gonna be 44 in a few weeks and we are talking back in my early to mid 20’s..

bigdaddy6900
10-10-2019, 09:50 PM
i want some e lol