PDA

View Full Version : Endorsing Obama

omni
09-05-2012, 10:08 PM
One of the worst Presidents in US history is endorsing Obama. Yes Jimmy Carter is calling for everyone to help Obama make America a "fair" country.

Mariela Castro, the daughter of Cuba's president, is endorsing Obama.

Sandra Fluke, the woman who wants sex change operations to be paid for by insurance companies.

...and many more...

PAiN
09-06-2012, 09:33 PM
One of the worst Presidents in US history is endorsing Obama. Yes Jimmy Carter is calling for everyone to help Obama make America a "fair" country.

Mariela Castro, the daughter of Cuba's president, is endorsing Obama.

Sandra Fluke, the woman who wants sex change operations to be paid for by insurance companies.

...and many more...

That's bullshit!

bhcolex50x
09-06-2012, 10:51 PM
haha fuck obama, atleast romney is a businessmen!

2nd2no1
09-07-2012, 12:22 AM
Everyone please go and vote this idiot out.

bigpimpdaddy
09-07-2012, 01:00 AM
I will vote for anyone except OBAMA !!!
He has basically destroyed our country in less than 4 years..
Look at how many jobs were lost.. Look at how many business were closed down..
Look at what he is doing to our health care..
And look in to the future a little bit and see what will happen if he is elected again...
Only the stupid and dumb will vote him back in..
Lets all hope and pray that most of these idiots whom are going to vote for him again wake up...

bigboithetank
09-11-2012, 01:26 AM
Well said, bigpimpdaddy! I couldn't agree more.

spraynpray
09-11-2012, 01:43 AM
You guys should check out "words matter" on you tube. It's about 13 minutes long but worth it. WARNING: It might get ya a little hot under the collar.

norbit09
09-13-2012, 03:42 PM
If he wins were going to be 10x worse then we are now !!!!!

PAiN
09-14-2012, 04:00 AM
You guys should check out "words matter" on you tube. It's about 13 minutes long but worth it. WARNING: It might get ya a little hot under the collar.

Thanks will do bro.

If he wins were going to be 10x worse then we are now !!!!!

Agreed.

Johnson
09-14-2012, 11:47 PM
"The country is on the road to a place where everything is free but us." - Paul Ryan

We can't afford to continue on the path we are on. We are creating an entitlement society that will financially drive us into the ground. The spending needs to stop, the social programs need to be cut back, we need a balanced budget. We also need someone in office who will repeal the healthcare individual mandate. This mandate is essentially a tax for breathing. We have never seen our government wield this type of power before, and it is scary to think what else they might try to do next. We need Romney.

Just my two cents.

topp jimie
09-18-2012, 12:50 PM
What parents name their kid"MITT"? It's sounds like a name for your Pet."fetch the ball,MITT".What.?Spot or Rover were taken already?SO...it comes down to"who has the COOLEST Name to Lead our Country". MITT or BARACK.....GOOD FUCKEN GRIEF!!!!

bigschoh
11-29-2012, 12:52 AM
could pry put this in the library section but ted, white, and blue written by ted nugent is a great read or listen to at work. his audio book is like $7 on ebay and it is unbelievable how bad, corrupt, ignorant, and liberal our gov, is. it really is killing what was great about america. im not saying i agree with everything romney had planned or said he did either, but i cant believe that we are so blinded by his bullshit that we are going to let him put us farther in debt for the next 4 yrs.

spraynpray
11-29-2012, 02:04 AM
"Forward" to the fiscal cliff

Spawn
11-29-2012, 03:05 AM
Cant blv this idiot got voted in again. We are doomed. Help the poor worhtless fuckers that collect off the hard working ppl and tax the shit out of the ppl actually working LOL HMM wonder why there is so many bums now collecting checks sitting on there ass. Fuck that dumbass

Spawn
11-29-2012, 03:08 AM
Just an fyi he is trying to collaps the dollar... Hope your happy obama lovers, will see how great he is when the next 4 years is twice as bad as the previous 4!

Dath
11-29-2012, 11:14 AM
Just an fyi he is trying to collaps the dollar... Hope your happy obama lovers, will see how great he is when the next 4 years is twice as bad as the previous 4!

Yes sir, this country as slowly fell to a "were all equal" state.....
B.S let the man who's busting his ass day in and out prosper by the work of his own 2 hands. Don't take from them to give to those CHOOSING not to work simply because they make more on unemployment....fuck that get 2 jobs if you must...teach your kids the way to get ahead in this world is by hard work and stepping on a person or 2. That's How you get ahead, Survival mode.

Dath
11-29-2012, 11:16 AM
could pry put this in the library section but ted, white, and blue written by ted nugent is a great read or listen to at work. his audio book is like $7 on ebay and it is unbelievable how bad, corrupt, ignorant, and liberal our gov, is. it really is killing what was great about america. im not saying i agree with everything romney had planned or said he did either, but i cant believe that we are so blinded by his bullshit that we are going to let him put us farther in debt for the next 4 yrs.

Love Ted, though he's slightly extreme his ideals are right in line with mine. Haven't seen this book but will keep an eye/ear open.

bugse2342
11-29-2012, 02:06 PM
Democratic party won by obvious numbers. Proving there's more stupid people than smart people. However, if it weren't for stupid people we'd all be poor.

bigschoh
11-30-2012, 03:08 PM
uncle ted is very extreme, but i totally agree with almost everything he says.

flyingfox272
12-01-2012, 10:03 PM
I think there are a lot of like mined individuals on the board. We want a smaller, less intrusive Government. this election confirmed something for me...give something for free and you will have no shortage of takers. The takers love Oblameya. The Dems do a much better job convincing the masses they are for the working man... thats the perception, not the reality. I will step off my soap box.

I love Uncle Ted, Met him at the NRA convention a couple years back and seen him in concert a bunch of times.

bigschoh
12-09-2012, 07:38 PM
hope he doesnt collapse the dollar. i cant afford to throw $5s at the strippers, and the bouncers get angry when i bounce quarters at them