PDA

View Full Version : Careers and training

jolter604
05-29-2019, 04:23 PM
Does your career affect your traing in a positive or negative way.
Sometines i feel like my physical work causes less energy and aggression after work while i train.
But i could see sitting all day at a desk having sone type of impact on spine stress.
I am a union carpenter and pushing screws threw metal all day burns me out.
What do you guys do and how does it effect yiur training?440064400744008

trenbolone

GymPrincess
05-29-2019, 04:50 PM
I do customer service and am a supervisor so the stress of some days makes me have 0 energy and makes me just wanna lay in a quiet room. I really have to push myself to get to the gym. Adding in my toddler I take care of " I work from home" makes it 10x more unbearable.

It gets so tiring of listening to people lie complain and act entitled. [emoji849].

It's funny I always thought hmmm a labor job would help me burn additional calories each day. So it's cool to see a different prospective.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jolter604
06-08-2019, 03:56 AM
Crane friday445174451844519

trenbolone

maxmuscle1
06-08-2019, 10:47 AM
Crane friday445174451844519

trenbolone

Boardwalk Empire!

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrBash
06-08-2019, 11:46 AM
Does your career affect your traing in a positive or negative way.
Sometines i feel like my physical work causes less energy and aggression after work while i train.
But i could see sitting all day at a desk having sone type of impact on spine stress.
I am a union carpenter and pushing screws threw metal all day burns me out.
What do you guys do and how does it effect yiur training?440064400744008

trenbolone I feel ya brother. When you work a physical job all day it’s sometimes hard to get motivated. But I tell you for me once the day is starting to end I get excited then when I get into my car the first thing I do is mix up a heavy ore workout. As I drink it my focus gets honed in and by the time i get to the gym I am ready to take it to the limit. That’s just me. Everyone is different.

jimbosmith316
06-08-2019, 04:41 PM
I do customer service and am a supervisor so the stress of some days makes me have 0 energy and makes me just wanna lay in a quiet room. I really have to push myself to get to the gym. Adding in my toddler I take care of " I work from home" makes it 10x more unbearable.

It gets so tiring of listening to people lie complain and act entitled. [emoji849].

It's funny I always thought hmmm a labor job would help me burn additional calories each day. So it's cool to see a different prospective.

Sent from my SM-G955U using TapatalkI am a manager at a manufacturing facility and the drama involved is insane.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
06-08-2019, 04:48 PM
I am a manager at a manufacturing facility and the drama involved is insane.

I see drama at the workplace and at the gym!! Like a damn soap opera, for real!!

Max

jimbosmith316
06-08-2019, 04:52 PM
I see drama at the workplace and at the gym!! Like a damn soap opera, for real!!

Max

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIt kills me that people actually like the Drama. My youngest could take something happening in an another country and some how make it something that is effecting him. God I need a taser

maxmuscle1
06-08-2019, 04:53 PM
It kills me that people actually like the Drama. My youngest could take something happening in an another country and some how make it something that is effecting him. God I need a taser

-Don’t Taser me, Bro!!- lmao

Max

jimbosmith316
06-08-2019, 05:05 PM
-Don’t Taser me, Bro!!- lmao

Max

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI have actually wrote "taser him" on school paperwork when I get behavior issue notices from the school. Lol he is one of those kids I would ask what he did if he got punched in school.

soccerfan1965
06-09-2019, 10:56 PM
I have a desk job (accountant) and all that sitting causes hip strain and shortens my hamstrings. I set alarms to remind me to get up and stretch but sometimes I am in meetings and cannot do that. So I would have to say that my career choice definitely impacts my training.

MarineX
06-19-2019, 01:32 AM
it did when I was on call 24/7 and still in the military. these days...not so much of a impact on my training.

SloppyJ
06-19-2019, 01:56 AM
Engineer so I kick it at a desk most of the time unless im out on-site. But I normally get in around 730 and spend 1.5hr at the gym at lunch.

kawa636
12-06-2019, 06:37 PM
i use to deliver packages to major business’s thru a company like fedex,using a pallet jack to load and unload the deliveries an pickups,i loved that job and it kept me going,never felt drained,would hit the gym around 10pm everynite..

Now that im back in the oilfield and on call everyday i work,i feel more drained[emoji22]

Rizkybuziness
12-06-2019, 07:12 PM
I'm a locomotive engineer and on call 24/7. It's a very tiring job. I usually try to lift after I've slept instead of after work. If not, I just feel like I'm going through the motions. Also, giving the traveling, I dont have a steady place to workout and rely on whatever is available in the hotels to work with. So it challenging, but worth the effort.

Advanced Pharma | Advanced Pharmaceutical (http://www.advancedphar.ma/)

bayouboy1
12-07-2019, 05:15 AM
Your career definitely affects training. I worked shift work in a refinery for 7 years and I actually worked more and longer hours but my training was on point always. I use to love going to gym when I woke up before night shift to blow some time before work and I had more days off during the week then weekend wasn’t a lot to do except go to the gym while wife and kids doing school and work

The 2 three years I been working straight days mon-fri and find it harder now to go to the gym and train then when I was working more. I can’t do the wake up before work and go to the gym thing lol and once I get off work the wife and kids are waiting on me to get home so if I don’t bring my gear with me and change at gym I won’t make it.

I think members who live in a area where the closest gym is 20-30mins away can understand why it’s best to stop before going home lol I wish I had a gym a couple blocks away

[email protected]

thebear
12-07-2019, 05:31 AM
Lucky me it doesn’t. Workout mid day or whenever I can within my work day.