PDA

View Full Version : BlueCollarGodz gone for good?

jca925
05-30-2019, 03:24 PM
I noticed this morning that the BCG banner and subforum has been removed from this site entirely. Anyone know what happened? As of yesterday they were still there (with no no banner) and the word was that he was taking care of everyone who got burned. Supposedly everyone who was owed had their packs on the way. Did something change?

Drillit
05-30-2019, 03:31 PM
I noticed this morning that the BCG banner and subforum has been removed from this site entirely. Anyone know what happened? As of yesterday they were still there (with no no banner) and the word was that he was taking care of everyone who got burned. Supposedly everyone who was owed had their packs on the way. Did something change?

Apparently they hadn’t sent everything out or something. DWBO took the banner down until the issues are sorted. Threads still here banner is just gone.

jca925
05-30-2019, 03:39 PM
Apparently they hadn’t sent everything out or something. DWBO took the banner down until the issues are sorted. Threads still here banner is just gone.

I can't find their threads anywhere. Maybe I'm not searching properly?

Dont wanna be old
05-30-2019, 03:44 PM
https://brotherhoodofpain.com/steroid-scammers-and-reverse-scammers/65123-scammer-blue-collar-godz.html

PartManPartBeast
05-30-2019, 03:49 PM
Not surprised at all...

jca925
05-30-2019, 03:55 PM
That's the thread I was looking for. Just wanted to see if anyone actually got their shit. Looks like no one has so far.

Themaskedrider
05-30-2019, 04:44 PM
He contacted me last night. Said my pack was going to be sent. I’ll post if I receive it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jca925
05-30-2019, 04:57 PM
He contacted me last night. Said my pack was going to be sent. I’ll post if I receive it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes keep us updated for sure. I should have one coming too. It's not much at all but I'm holding onto a tiny thread of hope lol

Dont wanna be old
05-30-2019, 06:14 PM
He contacted me over the weekend stating EVERYTHING was shipped .

Blue Collar Godz stated a few things .
1 Packs were shipped ( As I stated above and copied from his PM that I posted )
2 Packs will be shipped ( From a few of his posts )
3 No one has been screwed

I asked him for tracking #s and heard nothing in return .
Staff asked to post any landings from 1-3 and yielded nothing .

Blue Collar Godz was ready to open this past weekend .
I have had several PMs regarding information concerning BCG and others asking if it was ok to order .

At this point I believe Blue Collar Godz has shown his propensity to scam and wins a promotion to the appropriate section with others .
If I am wrong I would be elated and beg his forgiveness .
I am proud to be in a brotherhood where other sponsors stepped up to help the victims of BCG's indiscretion .

Regards
DWBO

WILDGAME
05-30-2019, 06:22 PM
Wow, what a rip! I've owned my own business for going on 26yrs now. The first thing as a business owner who wants to retain my customers that I do... I do ANYTHING it takes, even if it cost me money.
The thing for BCGODS to do now is publicly & privately let his intentions be known. Don't let people assume because they will assume bad and spoil your good name. YOUR NAME IS EVERYTHING!!
I don't have a dog in the fight so I don't have a right to say much. Give benifit of doubt. I would hope it's a couple of his brewers/reps gone greed. Nothing that he can't fix in time.
To not hear the B.C.GODS himself is a bad move. He needs to make his intentions known so the NEGITIVE will be squashed.
It's gonna happen,things do fall apart but for the most part one can be sure he will get his product when using one off the board.
I lost 300 due to the source shutting down and my package just happen to be seized by customs then so there was nobody to get it resent. You mess around with the underground we all will get burned eventually.... It's not my first....hope it's the last tone but likely not.
One thing about it is I know DWBO will go to bat for you.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Bullrush
05-30-2019, 06:22 PM
Thanks for keeping the brotherhood safe. If I was anyone owed just count your losses and move on. You will never know if you are getting what that label says. If we can help you all out in anyway please PM Bullrush or primemuscle and we do our best to help you out.

Pomp's Pharma

Bigdaddyperk
05-30-2019, 06:27 PM
IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO TO HELP ANY VICTIMS OUT FEEL FREE TO HIT ME UP..ON BEHALF OF THE PEHLWAN FAM.[emoji109][emoji109]SORRY TO HEAR THIS...BIGPERKS....

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

jca925
05-30-2019, 08:04 PM
I know at this point it doesn’t mean much but I at least got a response to my email today. I will definitely let you all know if he follows thru

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190530/d3e5920dd86068f9e27385126c7b8dd3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bullrush
05-30-2019, 08:19 PM
Bro let it go. It's probably garbage. If he has a broken back likes he says he does how in the fuck is he goimg to be brewing gear. He laid up in the hospital for weeks .. Hit me up I can try to help you ..

Pomp's Pharma

jca925
05-30-2019, 08:49 PM
Bro let it go. It's probably garbage. If he has a broken back likes he says he does how in the fuck is he goimg to be brewing gear. He laid up in the hospital for weeks .. Hit me up I can try to help you ..

Pomp's Pharma

Good lookin out brother but I'm not counting on this order or anything. It was one pack of caber that I honestly didn't even need, just wanted to have it on hand for a future tren cycle. Like I said in the email, shot in the dark. If it comes, great. If not, whatever. I've already considered it a loss but if it does show up I won't be mad.

Sqwuidd
05-31-2019, 04:35 AM
Do the math

It’s not that far fetched

Claiming “broken back” would mean a shitload of hospital time and rehab and shit w PT no walking and no independent movement or anything
And claims to be back up and running and brewing gear ? Get the fuck outta here

Something doesn’t add up
- either you’re back is fucked up and your outta comission

Or

Your back is fne but your fishing for someone else to Rob and steal from
I can go on and on about this and criticize every moment of these hopeless threads of “all packs Shipped “—bro if shit was shipped over the weekend - everyone would have their shot by now posting pics and being all excited —

Kiss the money goodbye and move on
This shit is all a fuckin scam

Even if he sent you test e - that shit is prob just olive oil in a vial

I wouldn’t trust a single word said by this l assclown at all
Let’s be real - he’s a scamming piece of shit liar
Plenty of sources here move on
Anyone that wants 20% off monster gear hit me up
It’s legit stuff and our brewer isn’t full of shit
And . You’ll actually get your order and not have this run around horseshit

Skizzen
05-31-2019, 07:33 AM
Lots of complains about there gear resently.
Doesnt come as a surprise.

You americans got it hard over there!

Adrenaline
05-31-2019, 09:01 AM
Mike Tyson said he broke his back and he was fine too.

Maybe too soon?

Either way I do hope that whatever personal issue BCG has, that hes ok. And I hope everyone that BCG screws receives what they deserve.

itsBoogie
05-31-2019, 10:01 AM
Me being me...has anyone confirmed he was Laid up? The way this is looking from outside the box is more like locked up...and did he just pop back up to cooperate with LE? Sound a whole lot more plausible. An injury due to accident isn't something I would think a person felt so private to keep everyone in limbo like this and loose your business and a lot of business but locked up as we all know most dont want to elaborate about.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

ChillBill
05-31-2019, 06:42 PM
I had Probs Getting my Goods from BCG, I am sure The EQ i got was underdosed =( I thought I did the research on them, I guess I got in at the end of their downfall.

Big ragu
05-31-2019, 07:15 PM
Mike Tyson said he broke his back and he was fine too.

Maybe too soon?

Either way I do hope that whatever personal issue BCG has, that hes ok. And I hope everyone that BCG screws receives what they deserve.

Iths sthpinal

SloppyJ
05-31-2019, 07:50 PM
Iths sthpinal

Damn it! I was going to post the same thing!

My back..... my back ish brokhen.

SwoleSooner
05-31-2019, 08:04 PM
Iths sthpinal

Lmfao

jackofspades
05-31-2019, 08:18 PM
Over the decades I’ve heard: broken back, dead dog, dead wife, amputated arm, and - my favorite - eye replacement surgery. It is always a scam to get out fast with the funds you have on hand. I need to repeat that: It is always a scam. We want to believe the best, and I’d love to be proven wrong. I will also throw my hat into the scam ring - I once got scared the feds were watching me and shut down my small operation without sending out $7000 worth of product and without giving a shit. Two bros hunted me down and, well, let’s say, gave me a stern talking to.

I grew a better set of balls and ran my shop for six more years and never scammed again.

Building good business is really the cornerstone, and learning to respect and trust your customers is key. As a kitchen chemist, you get the financial rewards, and they can be great. But you also agree to take on the financial responsibility of the men who rely on you to be faithful to their trust. And one final and easy thing to remember: unless it’s a legit emergency (maybe he suddenly fell from his roof? Maybe the wife was hit by a car today on her way to work? All highly and statistically unlikely.) most good sources will warn you when they need to go down for a while and will stop taking orders during that time. If it’s suddenly silence or a quick (and misspelled and messy) message about how “it went out bro” - I can guarantee you it didn’t.

chadmack282
05-31-2019, 10:25 PM
Me being me...has anyone confirmed he was Laid up? The way this is looking from outside the box is more like locked up...and did he just pop back up to cooperate with LE? Sound a whole lot more plausible. An injury due to accident isn't something I would think a person felt so private to keep everyone in limbo like this and loose your business and a lot of business but locked up as we all know most dont want to elaborate about.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I was contemplating the same thing Boogie!!

Adrenaline
05-31-2019, 11:10 PM
Iths sthpinal

Had no idea what you wrote and then all of a sudden I heard Tysons voice in the back of my head saying it. You wrote it perfect lol

Sachie
06-01-2019, 01:12 AM
You mother fuckers say what you want. Tyson was, is and always will be rememebered as Champ! 19 year old kid knocking out profesional grown men in 1min or less. A lot of times 30 seconds. He was 19yrs old and became Heavyweight Champion of The World! On the cover of every magazine and newspaper. Had Gus not died his rein would have be long. Gus died and it fucked his child mind all up, Robin divorced him and then Don King stpped in and ruined his career and life... Bottom line.... BAD MOTHER FUCKER!!!!

Primemuscle
06-01-2019, 01:23 AM
You mother fuckers say what you want. Tyson was, is and always will be rememebered as Champ! 19 year old kid knocking out profesional grown men in 1min or less. A lot of times 30 seconds. He was 19yrs old and became Heavyweight Champion of The World! On the cover of every magazine and newspaper. Had Gus not died his rein would have be long. Gus died and it fucked his child mind all up, Robin divorced him and then Don King stpped in and ruined his career and life... Bottom line.... BAD MOTHER FUCKER!!!!

Big Facts!!!

GoGoGodzilla
06-01-2019, 02:55 AM
^^^

GoGoGodzilla
06-01-2019, 02:56 AM

Preach brother Sach!!

Dont wanna be old
06-01-2019, 08:53 PM
Blue Collar Godz sent tracking #s .
Please post if owed or received pack .
DWBO

Adrenaline
06-01-2019, 10:08 PM

Hes arguably one of the best boxers in the world. I love Tyson, but you have to admit that video when he said he broke his back is pretty funny.

Jengablockguy
06-03-2019, 02:46 AM
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!

I just started a Tren A & prop cycle I got from BCG earlier this year. Guess I'll give it a couple of weeks an go get bloods done.... fml

IReallyLoveOats
06-03-2019, 03:13 AM
I'm surprised to hear all of this. I gave ordered with him before. Fast communication, fast shipping. Loved his Test, EQ, Proviron and Dbol.

cyberninja
06-08-2019, 01:17 AM
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!

I just started a Tren A & prop cycle I got from BCG earlier this year. Guess I'll give it a couple of weeks an go get bloods done.... fml

Keep us posted...I have a lot of his gear too, and am concerned about it for sure