PDA

View Full Version : Pushing the limits of growth

Breinhardt01
06-01-2019, 11:38 AM
I have been wondering what 10iu a day of growth hormone would do for gains. I ran China green tops last year at 3iu for 6 months. I lost at of fat and it shredded me into a 6 pack. I prefer the off season look and I just want to be huge. So I’m wondering if I did 10iu a day but ramp it up over weeks would the gains be more than 3iu. Also will run test,dhb,anadrol. Any options would help

38 years old
194 pounds
11 percent body fat
8 steroid cycles done
1 hgh cycle done
5”9

Train Smart
06-02-2019, 01:10 AM
I have been wondering what 10iu a day of growth hormone would do for gains. I ran China green tops last year at 3iu for 6 months. I lost at of fat and it shredded me into a 6 pack. I prefer the off season look and I just want to be huge. So I’m wondering if I did 10iu a day but ramp it up over weeks would the gains be more than 3iu. Also will run test,dhb,anadrol. Any options would help

38 years old
194 pounds
11 percent body fat
8 steroid cycles done
1 hgh cycle done
5”9

Just my opinion bro but you'd probably see better gains with less water if u doubled ur current dose to 6iu's split 2x ED. For most guys (NOT EVERYONE) venturing to 10 and above is going to invite more water to the party even if ur diet is super clean. Personally I would venture up to 6 and stay there for at least a month or longer and monitor the water retention, and if ur still looking sharp and aren't having CTS issues or water issues then u could go up again from there to either 8 or right to 10 depending on how ur body adjusted to 6. I know a few guys who like the 6-8 range and swear more than that doesn't produce better gains but that's totally a personal preference thing imo, because lets face it if guys were maxing out their gains at 10 then guys wouldn't be running double that would they? No they wouldn't but that's an argument for another day because most people would say if u aren't doing this for a living then the risks aren't worth it. We are also assuming ur GH is at the very min decent because it's been my experience that the lesser quality GH (meaning below 96% purity) invites more water retention

Breinhardt01
06-02-2019, 01:56 AM
I agree when I did run 3iu last year my freakin hands hurt so bad. I forgot until you brought up the water retention. I had those Chinese green tops last year.

SloppyJ
06-02-2019, 02:15 AM
My fucking hands would be numb the entire time. Let us know if you do it though.

Primemuscle
06-02-2019, 02:40 AM
I couldn’t imagine 10ius. I’d lose complete feeling and possible function of my hands.

I’ve done 6ius a few times and it always starts out ok but after 3-4 weeks the CTS comes full force and its brutal. I’ve never had bad water retention with GH as I’ve heard from other experiences. But I’ve dam sure had the CTS to the point where it affected my sleep and my hands tingled or were numb most of the day. Had to drop back down to 2ius and it took another 2-3 weeks to subside.

However I do like the results I get from 6ius. But it gets to a point where it becomes a hazard due to hands always being numb and tingling. So I ride it out until it’s unbearable then drop back down.

Everyone is different so you could very well be done at 8 or even 10ius. But always keep in mind: more doesn’t always equal more in the sense that higher dosages will very much so increase the chances of side effects or worse as opposed to moderate dosages.

The good thing is tho gh gains will stay with you much more so then gear. So typically what you earn, you mostly keep. So find your sweet spot, and grow gradually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joko123
06-02-2019, 02:52 AM
I couldn’t imagine 10ius. I’d lose complete feeling and possible function of my hands.

I’ve done 6ius a few times and it always starts out ok but after 3-4 weeks the CTS comes full force and its brutal. I’ve never had bad water retention with GH as I’ve heard from other experiences. But I’ve dam sure had the CTS to the point where it affected my sleep and my hands tingled or were numb most of the day. Had to drop back down to 2ius and it took another 2-3 weeks to subside.

However I do like the results I get from 6ius. But it gets to a point where it becomes a hazard due to hands always being numb and tingling. So I ride it out until it’s unbearable then drop back down.

Everyone is different so you could very well be done at 8 or even 10ius. But always keep in mind: more doesn’t always equal more in the sense that higher dosages will very much so increase the chances of side effects or worse as opposed to moderate dosages.

The good thing is tho gh gains will stay with you much more so then gear. So typically what you earn, you mostly keep. So find your sweet spot, and grow gradually.

Growth is way over rated alone for muscle growth. You’re gonna end up with a little fat loss, possible pre diabetic and dumb hands

Primemuscle
06-02-2019, 02:53 AM
Growth is way over rated alone for muscle growth. You’re gonna end up with a little fat loss, possible pre diabetic and dumb hands

Used alone for sure. I assumed he meant with Test at the very least. I hope he did lol

joko123
06-02-2019, 02:56 AM
Used alone for sure. I assumed he meant with Test at the very least. I hope he did lol

I assumed some sort of AAS too lol I just meant in conjunction with slin. I don’t think growth is such a game changer alone as far as putting on tissue

Primemuscle
06-02-2019, 03:06 AM
I assumed some sort of AAS too lol I just meant in conjunction with slin. I don’t think growth is such a game changer alone as far as putting on tissue

100% agreed brotha. Now if we’re talking gh + test + slin.., then absolutely

Train Smart
06-02-2019, 03:26 AM
100% agreed brotha. Now if we’re talking gh + test + slin.., then absolutely

Yea he mentioned he was gonna run it with test, drol and dhb....No slin

Dyers Eve
06-03-2019, 12:25 AM
The guys that blow up on high dose GH also use slin.

Drillit
06-03-2019, 12:31 AM
I run GH at 5iu currently and love it. I wouldn’t want to run anything higher without slin though. If I pin 5 iu and don’t use slin my BG runs 120 or better. I couldn’t imagine running it at 10iu.

Judgeno1
06-03-2019, 01:34 AM
Just my opinion bro but you'd probably see better gains with less water if u doubled ur current dose to 6iu's split 2x ED. For most guys (NOT EVERYONE) venturing to 10 and above is going to invite more water to the party even if ur diet is super clean. Personally I would venture up to 6 and stay there for at least a month or longer and monitor the water retention, and if ur still looking sharp and aren't having CTS issues or water issues then u could go up again from there to either 8 or right to 10 depending on how ur body adjusted to 6. I know a few guys who like the 6-8 range and swear more than that doesn't produce better gains but that's totally a personal preference thing imo, because lets face it if guys were maxing out their gains at 10 then guys wouldn't be running double that would they? No they wouldn't but that's an argument for another day because most people would say if u aren't doing this for a living then the risks aren't worth it. We are also assuming ur GH is at the very min decent because it's been my experience that the lesser quality GH (meaning below 96% purity) invites more water retentionDefinitely agree.

I have been on 6iu for a while. 3iu x2 a day for about 6 months.

Every time i go higher it's just not worth it from a cts and water standpoint.

My body has adjusted pretty well and this lever. Even 1iu higher is noticeable. I stay with a source that's 98-99% gh.

If you make it higher in the 10iu take let us know how it goes

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

SpikeHyzer
06-06-2019, 04:23 PM
10iu for Gods sake!?!? Buy a glucose meter and monitor yourself, 10-20 mcg igf-lr3 daily will help a great deal in abating insulin resistance and make this insane venture less life threatening. Don't eat carbs haha maybe you'll live to see 40.

I clearly see after hanging out on this board for past year it's not the gear that's the issue but the irresponsible users that fuck it up for everyone.

Biggc1
06-06-2019, 04:29 PM
10iu and up with slin is where you turn into a monster

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

SpikeHyzer
06-06-2019, 05:28 PM
Brothers, it's well known that hgh in high doses long term causes insulin resistance (for some not even high doses). Then one adds more insulin to the equation thinking that what all the pros do. Do you see where I'm going here I.e. Fuel to the fire. The guys that do that protocol are in fact huge, but their carb intake and again igf (the secret) on point; if it's not then you get turtle belly and a host of indoctrin issues.