PDA

View Full Version : 50 yr

wallygtr62
09-12-2012, 05:10 PM
I am a 50yr old starting a cycle of sus and eq. Is this safe? i have been of for years.

Dath
09-12-2012, 07:01 PM
I would see no issues with doing so. There's a few compounds I'd stay away from but not EQ and surely not testestrone.
Keeping in mind the Mgs were reasonable. You have Any health conditions to be concerned about bro?
I'll also add, if it has been awhile since your last cycle...perhaps just a test cycle would do just right depending on what your goals are.

Patriot1405
09-12-2012, 07:25 PM
How are you Wally, welcome to BOP.
I personally would drop the EQ from this cycle and as Dath stated, just start with a 12 week test cycle of 500-600mgs a week, depending on how your sustanon is dosed. Remember EQ is a very slow acting compound which is usually run for best results from 16-20 weeks. Keep an aromatase inhibitor like aramidex on hand in case of any sides. Start PCT 2 weeks after you last pin, I prefer just clomid at 50mgs a day for three weeks.
That's a basic cycle layout. By the way I'm 48 and am on TRT, I'm thinking once you hop back on cycle, you'll feel that at our age it just feels like the right choice. Of course this is just my 2 cents.
Enjoy your cycle brother!'

bugse2342
09-12-2012, 07:49 PM
Well said Partiot. I am also running TRT (androgel) and when I got back into the cycling I started with your basic Dbol and TEST cyp. cycle. It's been a few years now of on and off cycle and I just started a sust and EQ cycle. I would say I probably ran about 4-5 cycles before getting there. But like they said just running a 500/wk TEST cycle will show some good results as long as your diet is up to par.

PAiN
09-12-2012, 11:23 PM
I would see no issues with doing so. There's a few compounds I'd stay away from but not EQ and surely not testestrone.
Keeping in mind the Mgs were reasonable. You have Any health conditions to be concerned about bro?
I'll also add, if it has been awhile since your last cycle...perhaps just a test cycle would do just right depending on what your goals are.

How are you Wally, welcome to BOP.
I personally would drop the EQ from this cycle and as Dath stated, just start with a 12 week test cycle of 500-600mgs a week, depending on how your sustanon is dosed. Remember EQ is a very slow acting compound which is usually run for best results from 16-20 weeks. Keep an aromatase inhibitor like aramidex on hand in case of any sides. Start PCT 2 weeks after you last pin, I prefer just clomid at 50mgs a day for three weeks.
That's a basic cycle layout. By the way I'm 48 and am on TRT, I'm thinking once you hop back on cycle, you'll feel that at our age it just feels like the right choice. Of course this is just my 2 cents.
Enjoy your cycle brother!'

Well said Partiot. I am also running TRT (androgel) and when I got back into the cycling I started with your basic Dbol and TEST cyp. cycle. It's been a few years now of on and off cycle and I just started a sust and EQ cycle. I would say I probably ran about 4-5 cycles before getting there. But like they said just running a 500/wk TEST cycle will show some good results as long as your diet is up to par.

All great answers. Make sure you have all your stuff ready to go before starting especially PCT if you plan on coming off.