PDA

View Full Version : Pre competition

bugse2342
09-12-2012, 06:41 PM
I have seen alot of good threads on cycles leading up to competition, but I was wondering what's the protocol if you're being tested. I know the IFBB is pretty strict about their testing and the same with the NPC. Just wondering what the loop holes are, if any

PAiN
09-13-2012, 12:02 AM
I'm not sure exactly what your asking? Are you asking if their is something to take or do to help cleanse your body to pass the test?

Of course fast esters are used and make sure they are dropped a couple weeks before the competition. You could even continue to run TSuspension up until a few days before.

telmon1
09-13-2012, 01:54 AM
I take it that this is a natty competition? I know a few guys that compete in NPC natural shows and its just a lie detector test. But pain is correct with the fast esters and stopping a few weeks out. Test suspension bloats me pretty bad. Although, you may not have the same happen to you, I would keep that dose to a minimum.

kazman32
09-14-2012, 01:02 AM
I could be wrong but I don't think the IFBB tests for steroids ...I think diuretics,cocaine, etc...Please someone correct me if I'm wrong but like I said I don't think they have tested since the 86' Arnold Classic fiasco.