PDA

View Full Version : DHL - Shipment On Hold

JTH
06-03-2019, 11:44 PM
So my package has cleared customs and has made it to the local hub here in the US, but the update status says “Shipment On Hold.” Before making it to my local hub it had an estimated delivery date of this Wednesday.

Has anyone had this happen to them? If so, what was the outcome? Are the just holding the package until Wednesday?

samgraves82
06-04-2019, 12:59 AM
So my package has cleared customs and has made it to the local hub here in the US, but the update status says “Shipment On Hold.” Before making it to my local hub it had an estimated delivery date of this Wednesday.

Has anyone had this happen to them? If so, what was the outcome? Are the just holding the package until Wednesday?They may have turned it over to USPS for final delivery. Ive had dhl do that with things before(not gear). So try typing ur tracking # into usps and see what happens.

JTH
06-04-2019, 04:34 AM
They may have turned it over to USPS for final delivery. Ive had dhl do that with things before(not gear). So try typing ur tracking # into usps and see what happens.

Nope. I just tried it. Maybe it has something to do with having an original Wednesday delivery (I’m hoping).

jimbosmith316
06-04-2019, 06:04 PM
Nope. I just tried it. Maybe it has something to do with having an original Wednesday delivery (I’m hoping).Sometimes you will receive your item days before USPS updates their tracking info

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Posiden
06-04-2019, 07:33 PM
Did it land

getbigg
06-04-2019, 08:05 PM
Dhl is bad news ! My boys works for them and told me they are the. Worst packs get opened searched ! Idk best of luck bro shit sucks