PDA

View Full Version : Blood test. What should be tested?

Jengablockguy
06-05-2019, 06:50 PM
I’ve done baseline checks for test alone, but nothing else. Now I’ve been cruising with Sust for awhile and this week started a 8 wk tren/prop cycle. Was planning on continuing to cruise after that. I got the tren and prop from BCG and now am wanting to confirm its good. Today is only day 4 of tren/test so I’m going to wait another week or so, but what all should I get tested?

Bigdaddyperk
06-05-2019, 06:53 PM
I’ve done baseline checks for test alone, but nothing else. Now I’ve been cruising with Sust for awhile and this week started a 8 wk tren/prop cycle. Was planning on continuing to cruise after that. I got the tren and prop from BCG and now am wanting to confirm its good. Today is only day 4 of tren/test so I’m going to wait another week or so, but what all should I get tested?I always do the female hormone pannel... check liver function estrogen test hemocrat ....few other things...and can check lipids or prolactin if you wish

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

SloppyJ
06-05-2019, 07:33 PM
Female hormone panel is the best bang for the buck.

Jengablockguy
06-20-2019, 01:40 AM
About to do the test this week since it’s been a few weeks now. What test will show results for the tren? I’m pretty sure it’s bunk cause I don’t feel shit at 50mg ED.

Bam3into1
06-20-2019, 02:16 AM
About to do the test this week since it’s been a few weeks now. What test will show results for the tren? I’m pretty sure it’s bunk cause I don’t feel shit at 50mg ED.

I don't think there's really anything that's going to show Tren specifically. If you have a pre cycle bloodwork with Prolactin you can see if it's elevated on this test. That's the only thing I'm aware of that will point to the Tren being legit. I'm not saying that's a good read on things. It's just the only thing I can think of.