PDA

View Full Version : How long is to long to run gear???

Jacked
09-13-2012, 02:52 AM
I have been running on and off for 10 years.. What the longest I should run constantly?

bigpimpdaddy
09-13-2012, 10:50 PM
I would never run over 16 weeks if it were me...But i do know of some guys running 20 to 26 weeks..But you are really looking for trouble if you do that... I can not stress the importance of correct PCT'S after a cycle to get your test levels back in check..
If you play around to long it will get you... I am living proof of that...
I am now on a regular cycle of test for the rest of my life due to not checking my test levels and staying on to long..
It is very important to cyle off as much as you are on..
So take notice to someone who knows.. Do not over due it...stay smart and cyle off... you will thank me in the long run..

Jacked
09-13-2012, 11:58 PM
thanks now!!!!

PAiN
09-14-2012, 03:47 AM
You could do TRT and run Test for however long you want. As far as other steroids it's best to cycle them.

Jacked
09-18-2012, 05:24 PM
Dumb question pain...you said I can stay on test all the time as long as i do (TRT) not sure what that is. if i keep on test does that mean any test. prop,sust,eth..ect and how many mg's a day do i run clomid, and for the whole time on or just to boost at the end of my 12 week cyl. whats the longest i should run the clomid?? thanks for the info

wallycn
09-18-2012, 05:32 PM
TRT is when you take a low dose of test 200-250mgs a week and nothing else. It is for people that have low natural test. Clomid is taken when coming off a cycle to maintain your gains and restart your natural test production. Just google Clomid PCT and you will see how to run it.

Jacked
09-18-2012, 05:46 PM
thanks bro

7gothic
09-19-2012, 05:59 PM
I'm on permanenetly--- a "Bast-Cruiser".
My version of "off" is 500 mg. /Test E per week, along with a token dose (250 mg.) of Deca. That will last for about 4 weeks, then I'm back into large doses with multiple compounds, switching esters and alternating steroids every 4-6 weeks. I do not believe in traditional cycles, and keep my body off guard by incorporating different compounds. I'm making my best gains at 50 years old and keep growing.
Now if I can just find a steroid that will make me look young again, I'll be all set for the high school prom.

Jacked
09-24-2012, 07:57 PM
thats good shit bro

bionic redneck
10-06-2012, 03:13 PM
i have been blasting and cruiseing for 3 years now... i cruise on 300mg test but when i blast i bump it up and add tren eth... and maybe some winny depending on my goals at the time

Red Circle
10-07-2012, 01:02 AM
Test for life here. Because i went to long and took no breaks. Now i blast and cruise.

mikeyg51
10-07-2012, 05:51 AM
I personally run for about 16 weeks, then off...I will do the HCG week 5-16...nolva after....I will use longer esters for this cycle...When doing just tren a/prop or shorter esters, I run a little less....but I ALWAYS seem to jump right back on after a break...guess i'll become a perpetual blast/cruiser eventually;)

johnnytats
10-07-2012, 12:19 PM
its real easy to convince youself to keep running longer cycles and shorter pct breaks but you hormones are gonna get out of wak. only pro athletes run long cycles like arnold i think would run up to 26 weeks of primo at high doses. im stubborn and like to run long myself if you know what your doing you could go 16 18 weeks but when i do it i go 12 18 weeks but i tapper my dose last 3 to 4 weeks. i have been on back to back cycles this time going on 20 weeks with short break in between but the first half i was not happy with acetate injections every day and did a long 4 week taper to almost 25 mg shot evey 4 days to avoid hard shut down.equipoise is the only gear you should really run for 16 18 weeks because it takes so long to work i think .test 12 14 weeks tren i do 12 weeeks with taper. test i have come of with no pct no i dont reccommend it but its not that rough. i just had sex drive loss for about three weeks and my old lady started to notice. you probally no what to do with ten years of running gear but i always ask these guys on the board. some these dudes are bio chemsist with rain man knowledge

baldwinb
10-09-2012, 12:56 AM
I personally blast cruise, but it all depends on your goals. If you don't plan on competing at the professional level, I would keep cycles moderate length and always PCT. I figured my test levels are gonna drop anyways, so I just sped up the process

bigswole88
11-19-2012, 04:25 AM
16 weeks.no more

herman01
12-04-2012, 01:34 PM
I've been blasting and cruising for about 3 years now almost..just did a whole year of no cruising just switched out 1 compound for another. I enjoy staying on..never came off from my very first cycle. I'm on dr. prescribed trt also.