View Full Version : Swolemates - Mr and MrsBot, Life, Love, Gear and Gains

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

RussianBot
06-10-2019, 01:41 AM
What's up BOP and SpartaPharma!

So, a few weeks ago Sparta hit me and MrsBot up with an idea - a couples log. I had other obligations to fulfill and now that that is done, and here we are!

Thank you Sparta and the Sparta Army for this opportunity. It should be great fun. This will not be your typical log. I am one very lucky man to have a best friend, lover, and workout partner all in one. We do everything together and that is pretty much what you will see here.

Of course, there will be the workouts, cheat meals, and GEAR dosages, etc. but, goal is to represent what being the best forty - somethings you can be looks like, together.

BLAST START HERE:
https://brotherhoodofpain.com/spartapharmausa/65657-swolemates-mrsbot-life-love-gear-gains-post1022836.html

MrsBot
06-10-2019, 01:44 AM
Hi guys and gals!! I'm pretty fucking stoked about this log!!

Look forward to this next phase of our journey and sharing it with an awesome group that we've come to enjoy being a part of so much!!

Stay tuned!! [emoji173]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

kubes
06-10-2019, 01:49 AM
Great idea!!! I’ll be following

RussianBot
06-10-2019, 01:57 AM
Great idea!!! I’ll be followingThanks brother! I should be random, and fun.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
06-10-2019, 02:01 AM
Following

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cowboymike
06-10-2019, 02:40 AM
Hell yeah I’m in on this! My fav couple on the planet running my fav gear. That’s what’s up ;0)

RussianBot
06-10-2019, 02:48 AM
Hell yeah I’m in on this! My fav couple on the planet running my fav gear. That’s what’s up ;0)
Following

Max

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThanks for following along!

9TMARE
06-10-2019, 03:00 AM
Awesome!!! Get it you two. Should be awesome.

SloppyJ
06-10-2019, 03:20 AM
Good idea. I'm following.

Santino101
06-10-2019, 03:30 PM
I’ll be following this one

SpartaPharmaUSA
06-10-2019, 04:17 PM
I'm so absofuckinglutely excited about this!!!

MrsBot
06-10-2019, 04:18 PM
I'm so absofuckinglutely excited about this!!!Me, too Sparta!! Eeeekkkk! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

RussianBot
06-10-2019, 04:26 PM
Oh shit! The pressure is on! Lol!

Not much goin on today other than basking in the fact that I am ONE LUCKY FUCKER!

SO, the Mrs and I just wrapped up a 14 week workout program - John Meadows Gamma Bomb. We also just ended a 10 week blast.

For only the 2nd time in almost two years, we are taking the week off from the weights. We'll probably do a little cardio here and there, take the dogs for a long fast walk, fuck vigorously, etc.

I am gonna cruise for 6-8 weeks give the ol body a break. MrsBot is coming off everything except 20mg test c every two weeks. BYE BYE Var clit [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24], until we meet again.

Haven't really decided on a workout plan for the cruise yet. Workin on that.

Radman69
06-10-2019, 04:26 PM
Hellz ya!
like...
awesome idea!!

these two right here represent what a couple is all about!!

love these two like siblings!!

RussianBot
06-10-2019, 04:27 PM
Hellz ya!
like...
awesome idea!!

these two right here represent what a couple is all about!!

love these two like siblings!!We love you right back Radman!

maxmuscle1
06-10-2019, 04:40 PM
Oh shit! The pressure is on! Lol!

Not much goin on today other than basking in the fact that I am ONE LUCKY FUCKER!

SO, the Mrs and I just wrapped up a 14 week workout program - John Meadows Gamma Bomb. We also just ended a 10 week blast.

For only the 2nd time in almost two years, we are taking the week off from the weights. We'll probably do a little cardio here and there, take the dogs for a long fast walk, fuck vigorously, etc.

I am gonna cruise for 6-8 weeks give the ol body a break. MrsBot is coming off everything except 20mg test c every two weeks. BYE BYE Var clit [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24], until we meet again.

Haven't really decided on a workout plan for the cruise yet. Workin on that.

Proviron and HCG always are nice when braking. Lol

Max

RussianBot
06-10-2019, 04:50 PM
Proviron and HCG always are nice when braking. Lol

Max

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI got the HCG covered. Just ran out of Proviron. Gonna need to get some asap.

MrsBot
06-10-2019, 05:26 PM
Just so y'all know. Mr. Bot is the eloquent one of the 2 of us, the one who remembers the details of everything from workouts and gear spefics.

I'm just here to rise to the challenge by working hard, looking pretty and growing the [emoji527]!!! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190610/4d814ab95c9005d0d2040e49bdda4cc0.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190610/abbd77b54e4a51f98806104c4e86c681.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190610/26abb990cccc4f31c21bab05631c13de.jpg

RussianBot
06-10-2019, 05:30 PM
Just so y'all know. Mr. Bot is the eloquent one of the 2 of us, the one who remembers the details of everything from workouts and gear spefics.

I'm just here to rise to the challenge by working hard, looking pretty and growing the [emoji527]!!! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190610/4d814ab95c9005d0d2040e49bdda4cc0.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190610/abbd77b54e4a51f98806104c4e86c681.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190610/26abb990cccc4f31c21bab05631c13de.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using TapatalkDon't sell yourself short! You are the eye candy for sure. But you are by no means a dummy!

JohnMcc
06-10-2019, 05:52 PM
I'm in, will be following. Y'all are fun people.

QueenOG
06-10-2019, 06:24 PM
I'm here.!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

MrsBot
06-10-2019, 06:31 PM
I'm here.!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G892U using TapatalkYayyyyyy!! [emoji8][emoji8][emoji8]

MrsBot
06-10-2019, 07:35 PM
I have to rant...so what better place than in this new log, right? [emoji2368]

Anyway, I'd like to start off by saying that I am no feminist. Far from it, to be honest. But I totally get why women get so mad about how people just cannot accept women for who they are or how they look. I totally get how frustrating it is to not just have someone shut up instead of making side ways remarks.

It's like a constant whirlwind of people touting their opinions on you. When I was super skinny, people would say, go eat a hamburger. I've always been skinny and it got to the point where comments about my size hurt my feelings, I literally could not put on weight. It made me wish I could get a little chunky, no one says a fucking word to you about that shit, ever. Complete silence.

But now, people like to completely negate the fact that I've been completely busting my ass every single fucking day in the gym for last 2 years, eating better and challenging myself in all aspects, literally working out like a fucking man by making sideways remarks to me about steroids. It's not fucking funny and I would absolutely die if anyone actually knew or found out.

Listen, I know and you all know. But there's no fucking way someone can just look at me and be like yup...shes on the roids. I'm still small framed and curvy and very feminine in EVERY single way possible.

Usually, these people tend to be the ones I watch fucking eat McDonald's every damn day for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Drink soda like it's fucking going outta style and who never hardly fucking set a foot outside much less take a walk, go to the gym or turn down a cup cake or drink a bottle of water. Just because it makes them feel better to disregard my progress like that, doesn't mean they're not hurting my feelings any.

I'm just completely exhausted by it. This is the 3rd week someone has said something and I'm over IT. END RANT! [emoji173]

kubes
06-10-2019, 10:13 PM

Anyway, I'd like to start off by saying that I am no feminist. Far from it, to be honest. But I totally get why women get so mad about how people just cannot accept women for who they are or how they look. I totally get how frustrating it is to not just have someone shut up instead of making side ways remarks.

It's like a constant whirlwind of people touting their opinions on you. When I was super skinny, people would say, go eat a hamburger. I've always been skinny and it got to the point where comments about my size hurt my feelings, I literally could not put on weight. It made me wish I could get a little chunky, no one says a fucking word to you about that shit, ever. Complete silence.

But now, people like to completely negate the fact that I've been completely busting my ass every single fucking day in the gym for last 2 years, eating better and challenging myself in all aspects, literally working out like a fucking man by making sideways remarks to me about steroids. It's not fucking funny and I would absolutely die if anyone actually knew or found out.

Listen, I know and you all know. But there's no fucking way someone can just look at me and be like yup...shes on the roids. I'm still small framed and curvy and very feminine in EVERY single way possible.

Usually, these people tend to be the ones I watch fucking eat McDonald's every damn day for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Drink soda like it's fucking going outta style and who never hardly fucking set a foot outside much less take a walk, go to the gym or turn down a cup cake or drink a bottle of water. Just because it makes them feel better to disregard my progress like that, doesn't mean they're not hurting my feelings any.

I'm just completely exhausted by it. This is the 3rd week someone has said something and I'm over IT. END RANT! [emoji173]

Look at it as a compliment. They are jealous cause they do not have the dedication or willpower to do what we do. When people ask me which they do spit I just emailed and say thank you. Then I walk away

jimbosmith316
06-10-2019, 10:21 PM

Sent from my SM-N960U using TapatalkI hear people all the time even with guys. What pisses me off is they look down on people that are busting their ass to get strong and look good and they cant drive past a donut shop without stopping. They seem to believe that if you take anything it just happens without hard work.

Realistically does anyone that is overweight ever really feel that great inside? I thinks it's a compout from doing actual work.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

jimbosmith316
06-10-2019, 10:21 PM

Sent from my SM-N960U using TapatalkLove the tattoos!

MrsBot
06-10-2019, 10:29 PM
Y'all, I know. It's completely stupid and I don't mean to bitch. But Lord help me, I was at my boiling point with it today. It's like every time I turn around.

Literally everyone I know is so fucking out of shape that I don't really have anyone to share my fit journey with, besides Mr. Bot and like 1 girl friend. I do have people who tell me I look great, but for some reason I can't let go of the negative things that are said.

RussianBot
06-10-2019, 10:41 PM
How do you guys deal with the bullshit MrsBot is talking about? Give us some ideas.

I know how I deal with it, I blow it off.

"You on steroids?"

"Nope. You go to the gym 5 or six days a week, eat right, and bust your ass and you can get in shape too."

Done

MrsBot
06-10-2019, 10:42 PM
How do you guys deal with the bullshit MrsBot is talking about? Give us some ideas.

"You on steroids?"

"Nope. You go to the gym 5 or six days a week, eat right, and bust your ass and you can get in shape too."

Done

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using TapatalkI could just start throat punching people?! [emoji2368][emoji2368][emoji2368]

RussianBot
06-10-2019, 10:43 PM
I could just start throat punching people?! [emoji2368][emoji2368][emoji2368]

Sent from my SM-N960U using TapatalkYes!

jimbosmith316
06-10-2019, 11:34 PM
This is why I do not have any friends! Lol little are so judgemental and the things they judge so not even make sense.

My wife has friends that are vegetarian and drink nothing but diet soda but weigh 400 pounds and they still think what they are doing is healthy and they have been doing it for years.

MrsBot
06-11-2019, 12:51 AM
This is why I do not have any friends! Lol little are so judgemental and the things they judge so not even make sense.

My wife has friends that are vegetarian and drink nothing but diet soda but weigh 400 pounds and they still think what they are doing is healthy and they have been doing it for years.

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkThis is why I love this group so much! I honestly couldn't ask for a better group of people to share this with and Mr. Bot, of course!

jimbosmith316
06-11-2019, 01:00 AM
This is why I love this group so much! I honestly couldn't ask for a better group of people to share this with and Mr. Bot, of course!

Sent from my SM-N960U using TapatalkMy thoughts exactly! A place you can be real!

Marine
06-11-2019, 01:11 AM

"You on steroids?"

Done

First off love the log, congrats you two. Mrs. Bot don't let those jealous bitches get under your skin. People are shallow and materialistic. Just like your hubby said going to the gym. it's something those insecure donut eating bitches don't do, so rather than conquering there own short comings they try to bring others Down. Sorry for being long winded, but I will leave you with this thought, God gave you two middle fingers to deal with stupid people.

MrsBot
06-11-2019, 01:18 AM
First off love the log, congrats you two. Mrs. Bot don't let those jealous bitches get under your skin. People are shallow and materialistic. Just like your hubby said going to the gym. it's something those insecure donut eating bitches don't do, so rather than conquering there own short comings they try to bring others Down. Sorry for being long winded, but I will leave you with this thought, God gave you two middle fingers to deal with stupid people.Yes Marine! Fuggem! [emoji173]

RussianBot
06-11-2019, 01:23 AM
Chicken for days:https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190611/45b3d976a0f8bb4696fae115db72b660.jpg

Marine
06-11-2019, 01:25 AM
I agree, Life is hard enough without people bringing us down. That's why I love bop. Brothers and sisters here lift each other up and celebrate success, and help us when we fall.

jimbosmith316
First off love the log, congrats you two. Mrs. Bot don't let those jealous bitches get under your skin. People are shallow and materialistic. Just like your hubby said going to the gym. it's something those insecure donut eating bitches don't do, so rather than conquering there own short comings they try to bring others Down. Sorry for being long winded, but I will leave you with this thought, God gave you two middle fingers to deal with stupid people.Most of those jealous bitches are probably taking pain killers and all sorts of shit that will kill them because a Dr told them to take it. At least gear, done sensibly, will better your life.

jimbosmith316
Chicken for days:https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190611/45b3d976a0f8bb4696fae115db72b660.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using TapatalkI love me an instant pot!!

RussianBot
06-11-2019, 01:26 AM
If ya don't already have one, the Instant Pot is the SHIT. I love mine. The 8 qt will fit 15-20 frozen chicken breasts, yes frozen, and cook them up fucking perfect in about 20 minutes!

Marine
06-11-2019, 01:26 AM

insta pot. Hell yea brother. My wife and I love ours.

jimbosmith316
06-11-2019, 01:27 AM
If ya don't already have one, the Instant Pot is the SHIT. I love mine. The 8 qt will fit 15-20 frozen chicken breasts, yes frozen, and cook them up fucking perfect in about 20 minutes!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using TapatalkNo excuses that you don't have time to cook!

RussianBot
06-11-2019, 01:40 AM
No excuses that you don't have time to cook!

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkThat's right!

SpartaPharmaUSA
06-11-2019, 09:10 AM
I'm ready for some pre-cycle photos

RussianBot
06-11-2019, 11:39 AM
I'm ready for some pre-cycle photosWe'll work on that!

JimmyMcFistacuff
06-11-2019, 12:38 PM
Jealousy is one of the biggest forms of flattery.... I'm sure it still pisses you off when someone makes the " steroid " accusation because they dont have the balls to work hard and put everything on the line to meet a goal.

If it were easy, everyone would look like you.

You want to see what most people look like??
Go to your local DMV and Walmart. Puts everything in perspective. Haha.

Keep up the hard work.

JMcF.

SpartaPharmaUSA
06-11-2019, 01:45 PM
Jealousy is one of the biggest forms of flattery.... I'm sure it still pisses you off when someone makes the " steroid " accusation because they dont have the balls to work hard and put everything on the line to meet a goal.

If it were easy, everyone would look like you.

You want to see what most people look like??
Go to your local DMV and Walmart. Puts everything in perspective. Haha.

Keep up the hard work.

JMcF.

Sent from my SM-N960U using TapatalkWell said

MrsBot
06-11-2019, 01:57 PM
I'm ready for some pre-cycle photosYes! [emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590]

Radman69
06-11-2019, 02:21 PM

"You on steroids?"

Done

Like Kubes said..

”No.. but i’ll take that as a compliment.. thanks!”
smile and go about my business..

fuck they jealous asses Mrs. Bot!
i’ve been every spectrum of the physique chain.
obese
anarexia
’normal’
fit
whatever..

people will ALWAYS talk shit! It is just their insecurities..
if they put you down it lifts them up..
dont let them be lifted.. when they talk shit, sinply smile to yourself KNOWING you look hott as fuck and have a hott ass buff man as well!

MrsBot
06-11-2019, 04:37 PM
Like Kubes said..

obese
anarexia
’normal’
fit
whatever..

dont let them be lifted.. when they talk shit, sinply smile to yourself KNOWING you look hott as fuck and have a hott ass buff man as well!Thanks Radman!! Y'all have made me feel so much better!! [emoji173]

MrsBot
06-11-2019, 04:39 PM
So, I took the day off work. Not something I can normally do often but today just worked out perfectly.

I worked from home a bit and now I'm cleaning. [emoji23] I don't know how to be lazy.

SpartaPharmaUSA
06-11-2019, 04:46 PM
So, I took the day off work. Not something I can normally do often but today just worked out perfectly.

I worked from home a bit and now I'm cleaning. [emoji23] I don't know how to be lazy.

Sent from my SM-N960U using TapatalkSure now how to get shit done!!!

MrsBot
06-11-2019, 04:49 PM
Sure now how to get shit done!!!Most people say I'm so laid back and chill. Mr. Bot says no one really knows me at all then.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

SpartaPharmaUSA
06-11-2019, 04:50 PM
Like Kubes said..

obese
anarexia
’normal’
fit
whatever..

dont let them be lifted.. when they talk shit, sinply smile to yourself KNOWING you look hott as fuck and have a hott ass buff man as well!I fully agree with this!

At the end of the day, two question top all others and should be answered honestly. If the answer is yes, than nothing else matters.

1.Am I happy and whole.
2. Do I treat others with respect and dignity

It helps when you have a constant hard on too. Lol

RussianBot
06-11-2019, 04:50 PM
Most people say I'm so laid back and chill. Mr. Bot says no one really knows me at all then.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N960U using TapatalkWound tighter than a banjo string.

SpartaPharmaUSA
06-11-2019, 04:53 PM
Wound tighter than a banjo string.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk[emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787]

Santino101
06-11-2019, 06:53 PM
I fully agree with this!

At the end of the day, two question top all others and should be answered honestly. If the answer is yes, than nothing else matters.

1.Am I happy and whole.
2. Do I treat others with respect and dignity

It helps when you have a constant hard on too. Lol

Say it louder for the people in the back!!!

And the constant cannon does help especially when the Mrs. loves it

Machinegunmac
06-11-2019, 07:35 PM
I'm in ! you guys are cool peeps

Themaskedrider
06-11-2019, 08:15 PM
relationship goals!

MrsBot
06-11-2019, 08:30 PM
Leila, she's either outside or on the end of my bed! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]Took this for Queen, but too cute to not share. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190611/3b4bb9951a07c908a1efe0dc66697dc2.jpg

RussianBot
06-11-2019, 08:37 PM
Leila, she's either outside or on the end of my bed! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]Took this for Queen, but too cute to not share. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190611/3b4bb9951a07c908a1efe0dc66697dc2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using TapatalkPretty ol' girl

QueenOG
06-12-2019, 12:05 AM

Sent from my SM-N960U using TapatalkI bet you guys arent wondering why should took this photo but maybe you should be. I have a brilliant idea out of the norm you guys will benefit from it .
Xoxo queen

RussianBot
06-12-2019, 12:38 AM
I bet you guys arent wondering why should took this photo but maybe you should be. I have a brilliant idea out of the norm you guys will benefit from it .
Xoxo queen

Sent from my SM-G892U using TapatalkI know! (but I can't tell)

MrsBot
06-12-2019, 12:43 AM
I bet you guys arent wondering why should took this photo but maybe you should be. I have a brilliant idea out of the norm you guys will benefit from it .
Xoxo queen

Sent from my SM-G892U using TapatalkI'm excited!! [emoji173]

QueenOG
06-12-2019, 12:50 AM
I know! (but I can't tell)

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using TapatalkMrs.bots and her big mouth! Lol

MrsBot
06-12-2019, 12:58 AM
Mrs.bots and her big mouth! Lol

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

RussianBot
06-12-2019, 01:16 AM
MrsBot cleaned the kitchen and organized the counter. [emoji23]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190612/463cc8f40e81de3a6e2f82e7e548d4c0.jpg

A lot of dollars back in that corner.

MrsBot
06-12-2019, 08:28 PM
Bikini shopping, first try failed. I didn't like anything they had but that being said...

Look at how fucking tight, compact and fit I am. So, my rant the other day. Maybe I just figured out how it's hard for someone to NOT say anything. Most days I can't see myself and then this happened and I'm like Um, yeah okay swole bitch. Wtf? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] 4 days outta the gym. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190612/64cc733de314469e8607f9ed775f71e6.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190612/b559cef6319ad05c58b601ebffd91159.jpg

RussianBot
06-12-2019, 08:30 PM
Bikini shopping, first try failed. I didn't like anything they had but that being said...

Look at how fucking tight, compact and fit I am. So, my rant the other day. Maybe I just figured out how it's hard for someone to NOT say anything. Most days I can't see myself and then this happened and I'm like Um, yeah okay swole bitch. Wtf? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] 4 days outta the gym. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190612/64cc733de314469e8607f9ed775f71e6.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190612/b559cef6319ad05c58b601ebffd91159.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using TapatalkSo fucking sexy!

MrsBot
06-12-2019, 10:58 PM
Ask me how bikini shopping turned into me buying this to wear for Mr. Bot?

[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190612/1d668e17bf7d1a7b2c9985529bc64568.jpg

QueenOG
06-12-2019, 11:00 PM

Sent from my SM-N960U using TapatalkThat back though!!!

MrsBot
06-12-2019, 11:05 PM
That back though!!!

Sent from my SM-G892U using TapatalkIt's ridiculous, I can barely put on clothes without assistance! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

QueenOG
06-13-2019, 12:45 AM
It's ridiculous, I can barely put on clothes without assistance! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N960U using TapatalkIt's hot!

RussianBot
06-13-2019, 12:48 AM

[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190612/1d668e17bf7d1a7b2c9985529bc64568.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using TapatalkAnd Amazon Prime too? Friday night gon' be HOTTT [emoji91]!

MrsMcc
06-13-2019, 12:49 AM
Definitely following this!

MrsMcc
06-13-2019, 12:52 AM

holy back and abs!!!!

MrsBot
06-13-2019, 12:57 AM
holy back and abs!!!![emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]
Thanks for following my log!! #girlpower

MrsMcc
06-13-2019, 02:35 AM
[emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]
Thanks for following my log!! #girlpower

no need to thank me! I could learn a lot from you!!

MrsBot
06-13-2019, 02:44 AM
no need to thank me! I could learn a lot from you!!Ask me anything! Always down to help! [emoji173]

IRON_PROPHET
06-13-2019, 09:02 AM
How am I just seeing this?? Anything that you guys and spusa are doing- I'm fucking in. SUBBED THE FUCK IN.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk

MrsBot
06-13-2019, 11:20 AM
How am I just seeing this?? Anything that you guys and spusa are doing- I'm fucking in. SUBBED THE FUCK IN.

Sent from my LGL163BL using TapatalkHey Iron Prophet! You haven't missed anything yet!

Sqwuidd
06-13-2019, 11:26 AM
Cant say ill be following all the time - but im subbed in to visit often

Sweet!

MrsBot
06-13-2019, 11:27 AM

Sweet!Hi there Sqwuidd!!

Sqwuidd
06-13-2019, 11:27 AM
Hi there Sqwuidd!!

Hola lol

RussianBot
06-13-2019, 11:35 AM

Sweet!Glad to have y'all on board. Like the Mrs says, you haven't missed much yet. This week we took off from the gym. 2nd week in almost 2 years.

Cruise mode for another 6.5 WEEKS for me and the Mrs is off everything except for 25 mg test c every 2 weeks.

For now we're just bullshittin' and posting randomness in our daily lives.

RussianBot
06-13-2019, 11:49 AM
Ohhh yeah! TATOO APPOINTMENT TONIGHT! Woot! MrsBot and I have the best, coolest tatoo artist ever. Her and MrsBot are friends outside the tatoo shop. Whenever either of us is getting ink, the other is there hanging out.

One of the many things we do together. Tatoo appointment = hang out date.

jimbosmith316
06-13-2019, 11:57 AM
Ohhh yeah! TATOO APPOINTMENT TONIGHT! Woot! MrsBot and I have the best, coolest tatoo artist ever. Her and MrsBot are friends outside the tatoo shop. Whenever either of us is getting ink, the other is there hanging out.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using TapatalkAwesome

Radman69
06-13-2019, 12:05 PM

I remember those days..

man..
i havent gotten a tattoo in 10 years...

RussianBot
06-13-2019, 12:09 PM
I remember those days..

man..
i havent gotten a tattoo in 10 years...Well, I'm just getting started so there's that. MrsBot has been getting them for the last ten years. I Started 9 months ago. MrsBot and the artist finally got me in the chair - now I'm hooked.

jimbosmith316
06-13-2019, 12:19 PM
Well, I'm just getting started so there's that. MrsBot has been getting them for the last ten years. I Started 9 months ago. MrsBot and the artist finally got me in the chair - now I'm hooked.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using TapatalkI have one but financially it has been tough to get that second one but things are changing!

RussianBot
06-13-2019, 12:25 PM
I have one but financially it has been tough to get that second one but things are changing!

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkIt is an expensive "hobby" for sure.

jimbosmith316
06-13-2019, 12:26 PM
It is an expensive "hobby" for sure.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using TapatalkBut if you like and enjoy it then or doesn't matter!

SpartaPharmaUSA
06-13-2019, 03:24 PM

Sent from my SM-N960U using TapatalkLove the ink!!!!

MrsBot
06-13-2019, 03:27 PM
Love the ink!!!!Thanks Sparta! [emoji173]

RussianBot
06-13-2019, 03:28 PM
Love the ink!!!!I'm getting more tonight. She is getting more next weekend.

jimbosmith316
06-13-2019, 03:38 PM
I'm getting more tonight. She is getting more next weekend.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using TapatalkA local place here just advertised a open to close or till you give up tattoo for $400. Wish I had the cash lol

RussianBot
06-13-2019, 04:01 PM
A local place here just advertised a open to close or till you give up tattoo for $400. Wish I had the cash lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkHmmm, dunno if I trust that! I promise, a tatoo artist can MAKE you tap out if they want to! [emoji23]

jimbosmith316
06-13-2019, 04:02 PM
Hmmm, dunno if I trust that! I promise, a tatoo artist can MAKE you tap out if they want to! [emoji23]

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using TapatalkVery true they are holding the needle!! Lol

Radman69
06-13-2019, 04:29 PM
Hmmm, dunno if I trust that! I promise, a tatoo artist can MAKE you tap out if they want to! [emoji23]

Almost as uncomfortable to give the tattoo as receive..
neck , back, and hands take a toll after awhile..

longest i could sit was 5 hours..
i went every fucking weekend for 3 months..
5hrs every saturday...
i was hurtin!

QueenOG
06-13-2019, 04:54 PM
A local place here just advertised a open to close or till you give up tattoo for $400. Wish I had the cash lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkI would never trust that. Lol you want to make sure you're getting good quality tattoos. Expensive skin is worth It. Lol

MrsBot
06-13-2019, 04:58 PM
I would never trust that. Lol you want to make sure you're getting good quality tattoos. Expensive skin is worth It. Lol

Sent from my SM-G892U using TapatalkYes, what she said! [emoji173]

jimbosmith316
06-13-2019, 05:11 PM
I would never trust that. Lol you want to make sure you're getting good quality tattoos. Expensive skin is worth It. Lol

Sent from my SM-G892U using TapatalkIt's actually one of the best shows in the area. If they get slow they throw deals out to stay busy.

QueenOG
06-13-2019, 06:40 PM
It's actually one of the best shows in the area. If they get slow they throw deals out to stay busy.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk[emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

bebeav
06-13-2019, 11:13 PM
Very true they are holding the needle!! Lol

Neeedles are only a part of the pain, that fucking wiping over and over and over is what i find the worst mostly toward the end :zxtHhCSt1IxOjGuwaD..

bebeav
06-13-2019, 11:16 PM

Impressive shape @Mrsbot, my wife is trying to achieve a look similar to yours.

Keep up the good work

TexasRock
06-14-2019, 01:49 PM
This is great! Love it

JohnMcc
06-14-2019, 04:22 PM
Yall are making wish I could afford to get mine finished it's been sitting undone for like 10 years

MrsMcc
06-14-2019, 04:26 PM
I’m waiting till the end of summer to finish mine so I can still swim in the river and tan hahaha priorities

RussianBot
06-14-2019, 04:37 PM
I'll have to get MrsBot to take some tat pics of me tonight. I know y'all would rather see HER tats. [emoji1787]

Who knows? Maybe we'll throw some of them in as well.

JohnMcc
06-14-2019, 05:00 PM
I'll have to get MrsBot to take some tat pics of me tonight. I know y'all would rather see HER tats. [emoji1787]

Who knows? Maybe we'll throw some of them in as well.

Let's see them.big boy lol

RussianBot
06-14-2019, 08:44 PM
TOUCHDOWN! A lil somethin for ol' dad while cruising. Gotta stay frosty in the bedroom! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190614/6b1a4d04ec6fc8d8307a7e88dc8ebec5.jpg

MrsBot
06-14-2019, 08:59 PM
Ol' dad? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Well, you fuck like a porn start "Ol' Dad"!!

Js...thank goodness it's Friday! [emoji173]

RussianBot
06-14-2019, 08:59 PM
#swolemates #inkbuddies https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190614/d7b5d7c3b45ba97f4304f2b88c62cc13.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190614/0b0df42e7df7f9baf92570092be3334e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190614/3b8b259f225a290695640ebcce61b2b8.jpg

jimbosmith316
06-14-2019, 09:00 PM
Ol' dad? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Well, you fuck like a porn start "Ol' Dad"!!

Js...thank goodness it's Friday! [emoji173]

Sent from my SM-N960U using TapatalkNothing wrong with fucking like a porn start!

jimbosmith316
06-14-2019, 09:01 PM
#swolemates #inkbuddies https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190614/d7b5d7c3b45ba97f4304f2b88c62cc13.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190614/0b0df42e7df7f9baf92570092be3334e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190614/3b8b259f225a290695640ebcce61b2b8.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using TapatalkLove it!

MrsBot
06-14-2019, 09:02 PM
Nothing wrong with fucking like a porn start!

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkHell no there ain't!! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190614/7f0661beeb0fb2211fa508df9db559e5.jpg

jimbosmith316
06-14-2019, 09:04 PM
Hell no there ain't!! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190614/7f0661beeb0fb2211fa508df9db559e5.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using TapatalkSo very true! My wife and I used say making love and all sweet and shit and now it's like we can be sweet after the pounding! I do have some punisher undershorts lol time to get punished!

MrsBot
06-14-2019, 09:05 PM

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using TapatalkI love you so fucking much babe!! [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8]

Bigdaddyperk
06-14-2019, 09:12 PM
I love you so fucking much babe!! [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8]

Sent from my SM-N960U using TapatalkAwsome

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

MrsBot
06-15-2019, 01:36 AM
So, y'all wanna see this string bikini or nah? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

It was a hit by the way, Mr. Bot says it's the sexist thing I've ever worn for him.

May have to stock up in lots of different colors! [emoji173]

Big ragu
06-15-2019, 02:10 AM

I’ve had a 9 hour sit on my ribs. I thought I’d be cool, told her only to stop when she needed a break. Turns out she’s a gangster and tattooed me 9 hours straight without needing a break!

RussianBot
06-15-2019, 02:17 AM

It was a hit by the way, Mr. Bot says it's the sexist thing I've ever worn for him.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190612/1d668e17bf7d1a7b2c9985529bc64568.jpg

Are you talking about THIS string bikini MrsBot?

Cowboymike
06-15-2019, 02:24 AM
I’ve had a 9 hour sit on my ribs. I thought I’d be cool, told her only to stop when she needed a break. Turns out she’s a gangster and tattooed me 9 hours straight without needing a break!

My artist tapped at 6 hours each session on my right side ribs... my left side, thank god he tapped on 4 hours each session cause that fugger hurt and I’m not sure if I could’ve gone 6.. but he tapped first so he will never know how I was feeling like tapping ;0) I felt nothing on my right side... it was so weird... had I gone left side first I’m pretty sure I would have never done the right... just like I won’t do the left leg anywhere near the Achilles... that right one took me to a place I had to zone out and into... I found a bolt in the ceiling and disappeared into this bolt... it hurt so bad

9 hours straight is insane lmao!

Sqwuidd
06-15-2019, 10:55 AM
Very true they are holding the needle!! Lol

I sat for 7 hours once on my left sleeve
Not again - too much lol
Now I do like 3/4 hour chunks every like few months to add to sleeves and other spots

IRISHOAK
06-15-2019, 10:59 AM
Love it!

IRISHOAK
06-15-2019, 11:15 AM

Faaaaahhhkkk "people"! Lol! I was a skinny dude for most of my life, I got all the jokes, especially from the jealous "big" guys (not jacked big, farmer big, everyone from strong guys with beer guts to straight up fat fxxks) I was always a favorite with the ladies so idaf. I totally get your rant though, like "wtf are you commenting on my fxxking stature anyway?". I think you guys look fit, strong and badass, both of you. My wife works her ass off keeping in shape too. You guys remind me of us and thats why I love this log! Its great to see a loving relationship with badassery included! Lol! Keep doing your thing!

Sqwuidd
06-15-2019, 11:35 AM
This place has roids?
for real?
I thought we all listen regularly and dieted excellently

RussianBot
06-15-2019, 12:24 PM
This place has roids?
for real?
I thought we all listen regularly and dieted excellentlyLMFAO! Personally, I just eat lots of chicken and drink protein shakes.

RussianBot
06-15-2019, 12:37 PM

Sent from my SM-N960U using TapatalkHoney, I guess NONE of these guys want to see your SEXY ASS in that new micro bikini. Either that or they are not saying out of respect for me.

WHAT A DAMN SHAME!

MrsBot
06-15-2019, 12:40 PM
Honey, I guess NONE of these guys want to see your SEXY ASS in that new micro bikini. Either that or they are not saying out of respect for me.

WHAT A DAMN SHAME!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

jimbosmith316
06-15-2019, 12:42 PM
Honey, I guess NONE of these guys want to see your SEXY ASS in that new micro bikini. Either that or they are not saying out of respect for me.

WHAT A DAMN SHAME!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using TapatalkLmaohttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190615/3fb0de1fd92f336f81f1197c35006f52.jpg

Judgmentalist
06-15-2019, 12:53 PM

WHAT A DAMN SHAME!

Umm... yeah that would be option two cuz. I have a strict “no making dumbass comments about other people’s girls” policy. :)

SpartaPharmaUSA
06-15-2019, 12:58 PM
I wanna see the string bikini!!!!!!

RussianBot
06-15-2019, 01:00 PM
I wanna see the string bikini!!!!!!FINALLY! I encourage her exhibitionusm!

MrsBot
06-15-2019, 01:01 PM
I definitely appreciate the respect for both of us! Honestly, it makes me love this group even more.

So, I'm going to throw it up anyway to show y'all how much I appreciate you all!

Plus, Mr. Bot and I really wanna show it off! [emoji173] https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190615/8337c2a57d486ee91e032c66e5bc6c0d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190615/c6dc12f020e5d30d84d8d84cc660b570.jpg

RussianBot
06-15-2019, 01:02 PM
I definitely appreciate the respect for both of us! Honestly, it makes me love this group even more.

So, I'm going to throw it up anyway to show y'all how much I appreciate you all!

Plus, Mr. Bot and I really wanna show it off! [emoji173] https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190615/8337c2a57d486ee91e032c66e5bc6c0d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190615/c6dc12f020e5d30d84d8d84cc660b570.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using TapatalkBOOM! [emoji95]

RussianBot
06-15-2019, 01:04 PM

Sent from my SM-N960U using TapatalkWait a second! That thing is CROTCHLESS!

jimbosmith316
06-15-2019, 01:04 PM
I wanna see the string bikini!!!!!!What he said, not for me but for him! Lol

jimbosmith316
06-15-2019, 01:05 PM
Wait a second! That thing is CROTCHLESS!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using TapatalkLmao

jimbosmith316
06-15-2019, 01:06 PM

Sent from my SM-N960U using TapatalkLooks good and you can tell you are working hard!

SpartaPharmaUSA
06-15-2019, 01:09 PM

Sent from my SM-N960U using TapatalkDear lord baby Jesus

RussianBot
06-15-2019, 01:16 PM
Dear lord baby JesusListen, y'all have no idea how proud I am of this woman. She works hard and likes to show it off. It is a HUGE turn-on for both of us. I can tell her she is sexy as fuck and hot as hell all day. I do, she hears it from me all the time.

When other people see her and make comments I can say "see, I TOLD YOU!"

In a solid relationship there is zero suspicion or jealousy, that is what we have and I cherish.

IRON_PROPHET
06-15-2019, 01:18 PM
Listen, y'all have no idea how proud I am of this woman. She works hard and likes to show it off. It is a HUGE turn-on for both of us. I can tell her she is sexy as fuck and hot as hell all day. I do, she hears it from me all the time.

In a solid relationship there is zero suspicion or jealousy, that is what we have and I cherish.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using TapatalkThat's the way it's supposed to be and for the first time I have that too. I'm fucking happy for you guys. Train together, do life together and still choose to love each other and remain faithful. Makes me look up to you guys

MrsBot
06-15-2019, 01:20 PM
Listen, y'all have no idea how proud I am of this woman. She works hard and likes to show it off. It is a HUGE turn-on for both of us. I can tell her she is sexy as fuck and hot as hell all day. I do, she hears it from me all the time.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using TapatalkI'm proud of you too Mr. Bot! You're the best husband and my best friend. Thanks for never once putting me down and always lifting me up! I just don't know how I was lucky enough to land such a good man like you. [emoji3590]

SpartaPharmaUSA
06-15-2019, 01:51 PM

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using TapatalkThis is the way it should be Brochacho.

maxmuscle1
06-15-2019, 02:04 PM

Thank you! Respect and Looking Good!

Max

Big ragu
06-15-2019, 02:55 PM
This place has roids?
for real?
I thought we all listen regularly and dieted excellently
Roids are bad, they shrink your dick....

jimbosmith316
06-15-2019, 03:12 PM
Roids are bad, they shrink your dick....Mmmkayhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190615/722a8682a7331b1be13d9ad8c31f8ff2.jpg

Big ragu
06-15-2019, 03:17 PM

Wow

Judgmentalist
06-15-2019, 03:23 PM

Jesus! You got me breaking my rules lol! You can tell Mrs. Bot puts in the work. :) Welcome, by the way.

MrsBot
06-15-2019, 05:49 PM
Thanks ya'll!! [emoji173]

This morning we celebrated Mr. Bot's 9 years of sobriety at our homegroup.

The rest of the day, we're just gonna get all the way freak nasty!! So, if you don't hear anything from us in awhile, it's because I drowned Mr. Bot with squirt! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

RussianBot
06-15-2019, 05:52 PM

The rest of the day, we're just gonna get all the way freak nasty!! So, if you don't hear anything from us in awhile, it's because I drowned Mr. Bot with squirt! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N960U using TapatalkFuuucckkk YES!

kubes
06-15-2019, 05:55 PM

Haha congrats

RussianBot
06-15-2019, 06:15 PM
What a blessing:https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190615/8b16ce98311ef912468565a85edf45ea.jpg

SpartaPharmaUSA
06-15-2019, 06:41 PM
What a blessing:https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190615/8b16ce98311ef912468565a85edf45ea.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using TapatalkThis my friend, the path in becoming who you were always meant to be.

Congratulations

RussianBot
06-15-2019, 06:44 PM
This my friend, the path in becoming who you were always meant to be.

CongratulationsThank you sir!

Bigdaddyperk
06-15-2019, 07:11 PM
Congratulations brother... as the years go by it gets easier and easier... all becomes a distant memory...#17yrs clean myself[emoji109] even though it just seems like yesterday..lol.... celebrate bro

Cowboymike
06-15-2019, 07:28 PM

Hell yeah brother!!! Our days are SO close!! It’s a good time of year to do it I say ;0) Huge congrats to you man! I think it’s bad ass seeing everyone beating the odds and the statistics! This place truly attracts the strong, from all walks of life and here we are cheerleading for each other, encouraging each other and being there for each other... it’s a true brotherhood/family. What a life we have created for ourselves.

MrsBot
06-15-2019, 07:53 PM
Y'all, I'll never forget the day I first seen him. I always stayed the farthest away from guys in the rooms because I heard so many "guy meets girl on AA campus" horror stories. I had about a year sober and hadn't planned on any kind of relationship for sure. But this dude! 60 days sober, smiling... like a real honest smile. I had to know why? Right! I found out that he had had 2 years sober just previously. He knew that it wasn't any better out there and he was smiling because he was ready to completely embrace this second chance he'd been given.

His sponsor told it today while he was getting ready to hand him his chip. I finally figured out why he had that smile on his face. [emoji3590]

We work our programs separately, we don't try to sponsor each other, we don't discuss our steps. We continue to stay sober for ourselves, but as a result we get to have this relationship free of clutter, emotional dependency and old ideas.

I couldn't ask for anything more, honestly.

RussianBot
06-15-2019, 08:27 PM
Y'all, I'll never forget the day I first seen him. I always stayed the farthest away from guys in the rooms because I heard so many "guy meets girl on AA campus" horror stories. I had about a year sober and hadn't planned on any kind of relationship for sure. But this dude! 60 days sober, smiling... like a real honest smile. I had to know why? Right! I found out that he had had 2 years sober just previously. He knew that it wasn't any better out there and he was smiling because he was ready to completely embrace this second chance he'd been given.

His sponsor told it today while he was getting ready to hand him his chip. I finally figured out why he had that smile on his face. [emoji3590]

We work our programs separately, we don't try to sponsor each other, we don't discuss our steps. We continue to stay sober for ourselves, but as a result we get to have this relationship free of clutter, emotional dependency and old ideas.

I couldn't ask for anything more, honestly.

Sent from my SM-N960U using TapatalkWell said Love! I fucking adore you!

QueenOG
06-16-2019, 04:49 PM

Sent from my SM-N960U using TapatalkYou guys are so wild! Lol I love youuu

MrsBot
06-16-2019, 05:16 PM
You guys are so wild! Lol I love youuu

Sent from my SM-G892U using TapatalkI love you babe [emoji8][emoji8][emoji8]

TinyNutzzz
06-16-2019, 06:30 PM

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using TapatalkCongrats Brother. I just celebrated 17yrs on May 17th... Im Fucking STOKED For You. The TRUE WARRIOR Doesn't Always Have The Easiest Or Most Clear Path To Follow. I'm Truly Glad You Found Yourself Along The Way Blazing Your Own Trail For Others To Follow!!!

RussianBot
06-16-2019, 06:38 PM
This my friend, the path in becoming who you were always meant to be.

Congratulations
Congratulations brother... as the years go by it gets easier and easier... all becomes a distant memory...#17yrs clean myself[emoji109] even though it just seems like yesterday..lol.... celebrate bro

Hell yeah brother!!! Our days are SO close!! It’s a good time of year to do it I say ;0) Huge congrats to you man! I think it’s bad ass seeing everyone beating the odds and the statistics! This place truly attracts the strong, from all walks of life and here we are cheerleading for each other, encouraging each other and being there for each other... it’s a true brotherhood/family. What a life we have created for ourselves.Thank you guys! Life is certainly better this way. I will say this, when I first started doing gear I wrestled with it. Is this a relapse? Am I putting myself at risk for a relapse? Now I can say with 100 percent certainty that it is NOT. This lifestyle leads to HEALTHIER choices. I am building myself up instead to tearing myself down.

I am truly grateful for my sobriety and everything good that has resulted from it. Gear and lifting only positively enhances my life.

Also, I fucking love this place.

JohnMcc
06-16-2019, 06:43 PM
Keep up the good work and God bless both of you.

RussianBot
06-16-2019, 11:44 PM
So in addition to today being Father's day, it is also my youngest son's birthday! Happy 3rd birthday Loki! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190616/70747299a525edd494c03ac9b7bb1d02.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190616/648121420460880a73d35b8d652bcfdf.jpg

QueenOG
06-16-2019, 11:47 PM
So in addition to today being Father's day, it is also my youngest son's birthday! Happy 3rd birthday Loki! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190616/70747299a525edd494c03ac9b7bb1d02.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190616/648121420460880a73d35b8d652bcfdf.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using TapatalkHes mine though....wifey sold him to me for tortillas chips lol

Mikeyz206
06-16-2019, 11:56 PM
I will be tuned in on this channel.

RussianBot
06-17-2019, 12:03 AM
I will be tuned in on this channel.Welcome aboard. We're just bullshittin in here for now. Took a week off from the gym (2nd in 2 years). Currently cruising. Start back at the gym tomorrow.

jimbosmith316
06-17-2019, 12:11 AM
Welcome aboard. We're just bullshittin in here for now. Took a week off from the gym (2nd in 2 years). Currently cruising. Start back at the gym tomorrow.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using TapatalkI start back tomorrow from a pinched nerve in my neck so too about a month off but I am itching to go!!

MrsBot
06-17-2019, 12:12 AM
Hes mine though....wifey sold him to me for tortillas chips lol

Sent from my SM-G892U using TapatalkI did though...[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

RussianBot
06-17-2019, 03:19 AM
Tomorrow - it Begins:https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190617/67837a75a903eb9f829ba090cd955bd8.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190617/cc58c62ff4d19135267007175fce88c5.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190617/a504b0b64fbbf41630535879248963a0.jpg

IRON_PROPHET
06-17-2019, 03:22 AM

Sent from my SM-N960U using TapatalkCongrats bot on the 9 years! I'm just 3 &1/2 years into my sobriety. And mrs.bot for drowning your hubby [emoji23]

IRON_PROPHET
06-17-2019, 03:23 AM

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using TapatalkThat's the shit I love.

RussianBot
06-17-2019, 03:39 AM
Congrats bot on the 9 years! I'm just 3 &1/2 years into my sobriety. And mrs.bot for drowning your hubby [emoji23]

Sent from my LGL163BL using TapatalkHey, thanks brother! 3.5 years will turn into 9 before you know. We just gotta keep doing what we're doing and never pick up. Pretty simple really.

And yeah, there is always a flash flood warning in the bedroom! Lol

SpartaPharmaUSA
06-17-2019, 10:05 AM
This is all unfolding nicely. We all get a beautiful picture of who you are as humans apart and together

RussianBot
06-17-2019, 03:34 PM
This one goes out to rainy, shitty, stupid Monday:

Hatebreed - "Destroy Everything" - official music video - YouTube (https://youtu.be/DBwgX8yBqsw)

jimbosmith316
06-17-2019, 03:42 PM
This one goes out to rainy, shitty, stupid Monday:

Hatebreed - "Destroy Everything" - official music video - YouTube (https://youtu.be/DBwgX8yBqsw)

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using TapatalkPerfect song!

MrsBot
06-17-2019, 08:14 PM
Hey everybody! Make sure you jump on the chance to participate in this week's LUCKY FUCKER Contest hosted by the One and Only and Amazing Queen OG!! [emoji173]

Pet threads blow up in BOP! Let's blow this shit up!

Leo's Lucky Fucker Weekly Lottery (https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbrotherhoodofpain%2Eco m%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D63417&share_tid=63417&share_fid=33492&share_type=t)

Adorable Joshdog tattoo picture for attention! [emoji173] https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190617/d50655f21099fe61e0907b75a625c208.jpg

TKC432
06-18-2019, 03:38 AM

With all due respect to Mr. Bot .... Damn! A truly beautiful woman. Makes me really wish I could convince my girl to get into the gym with me. I am a personal trainer and a bodybuilding coach and she still refuses to go to the gym. Good work you two ... keep it up.

RussianBot
06-18-2019, 04:07 AM
With all due respect to Mr. Bot .... Damn! A truly beautiful woman. Makes me really wish I could convince my girl to get into the gym with me. I am a personal trainer and a bodybuilding coach and she still refuses to go to the gym. Good work you two ... keep it up.Thank you sir! I am quite fond of her myself! We truly have an amazing life together. Grateful every day.

MrsBot
06-18-2019, 04:19 AM
Thanks TKC! I know what these women are missing out on and it drives ME CRAZY!

RussianBot
06-18-2019, 04:56 AM
From tonight's workout. I'll post up the workout details as soon as BOP is done being fucky.

https://youtu.be/XmMAUOS5a20

RussianBot
06-18-2019, 05:02 AM
Here is my big ass:

https://youtu.be/snnsGqafBXI

RussianBot
06-18-2019, 01:48 PM
Last night back to the grind with a high volume leg workout:

Lying leg curls - 5 sets - 60lbs x 20, 75lbs x20, 100lbs x10, 130lbs x10, 130lbs x10

Squats - 6 sets - 135lbs x10, 185lbs x10, 225lbs x5, 275lbs x5, 315lbs x8, 315lbs x8

Machine hack Squats - 4 sets - 135lbs x20, 185lbs x20, 235lbs x10 5 second negative, 245lbs x10 5 second negative.

Reverse lunge TORTURE - See attachment

Barbell stiff legged deads - 3 sets - 95lbs x5, 135lbs x5, 145lbs x10 - All sets 3 seconds on the negative, pause for 1 second in stretch position, come up 4/5th of the way.

Standing calf raises - 6 sets - 135lbs x20, 185lbs x20, 225lbs x5, 225lbs x5, CLUSTER SET - 235 x10, 20 second rest, 235 x14 (failure), 20 second rest, 235lbs x12 (failure), Repeat cluster set.

After a week off, what a way to get back into it.

By the way, MrsBot works out like a man. She does everything I do (with less weight of course). She is a fucking beast! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190618/7c29abce3e9769288899b646e32e13d8.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190618/fd178a8b31eb4226f2ab6d7223c7a370.jpg

MrsBot
06-18-2019, 01:52 PM
Great day back!!! If I get time I'll set up my weights for y'all.

Judgmentalist
06-18-2019, 03:39 PM

I’ve bee wanting to come back to this for three days. I have nothing but respect for anybody that can do this. Nine years is about 18x longer than I’ve ever been able to stick to anything in my life without fucking up somewhere.

I thank God I accidentally never developed any addictions more destructive than junk food, because if I had I would without a doubt be dead by now. Shit, the damn food thing is bad enough. :)

The kind of stone cold discipline you must have to accomplish something like this is something to be proud of, and I’m personally jealous.

Radman69
06-18-2019, 03:54 PM
Here is my big ass:

https://youtu.be/snnsGqafBXI

Lookin solid Mr Bot sir!

i’d smack the shit outta that ‘big ass’ !!
your in the ‘perfect slapping position’
aint shit you could do but wince ��

ya’ll lookin straight as usual!
Love u two!

MrsBot
06-18-2019, 03:56 PM
Lookin solid Mr Bot sir!

Love u two!I'll get him next time just for you! [emoji173]

RussianBot
06-18-2019, 04:13 PM
Lookin solid Mr Bot sir!

Love u two!LMFAO! Whack!

MrsBot
06-18-2019, 07:13 PM
I’ve bee wanting to come back to this for three days. I have nothing but respect for anybody that can do this. Nine years is about 18x longer than I’ve ever been able to stick to anything in my life without fucking up somewhere.

I thank God I accidentally never developed any addictions more destructive than junk food, because if I had I would without a doubt be dead by now. Shit, the damn food thing is bad enough. :)

The kind of stone cold discipline you must have to accomplish something like this is something to be proud of, and I’m personally jealous.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI teared up reading this! [emoji3590]

MrsBot
06-18-2019, 07:24 PM
Mrs Bits weight for same exercises:

Lying leg curls - 5 sets - 40lbs x 20, 50lbs x20, 60lbs x10, 70lbs x10, 70lbs x10

Squats - 6 sets - 95lbs x10, 105lbs x10, 125lbs x5, 135lbs x5, 145lbs x8, 145lbs x8

Machine hack Squats - 4 sets - 100lbs x20, 115lbs x20, 130lbs x10 5 second negative, 145lbs x10 5 second negative.

Barbell stiff legged deads - 3 sets - 65lbs x5, 75lbs x5, 95lbs x10 - All sets 3 seconds on the negative, pause for 1 second in stretch position, come up 4/5th of the way.

Standing calf raises - 6 sets - 95lbs x20, 95lbs x20, 95lbs x5, 95lbs x5, CLUSTER SET - 135 x10, 20 second rest, 135 x14 (failure), 20 second rest, 135lbs x12 (failure), Repeat cluster set.

I was feeling sorta awkward when we got there, like you can just forget how to do this... [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] Didn't take much to get me going. Just a little wobbly. [emoji16]

MrsBot
06-18-2019, 07:54 PM
I'm not asking this time...[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

This was so fun putting these on!! I went from a size small to a medium in the bikini bottoms and my chest area is so toned now that I don't need thick straps and weird shit to keep my bikini top on!

Success feels great, especially after working so hard for it!! I still want a larger ass end, so here's to continuing to nail my goals!

Bonus: Picture of my rear in the cheeky bikini bottoms that Bot picked out.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190618/b34cc457bbffb3d8dbc6e369026c1b97.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190618/05d3829c97fdb24654b0a8b2516221fa.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190618/2253a3913135958b05c22f3f4c435a69.jpg

RussianBot
06-18-2019, 07:57 PM

This was so fun putting these on!! I went from a size small to a medium in the bikini bottoms and my chest area is so toned now that I don't need thick straps and weird shit to keep my bikini top on!

Success feels great, especially after working so hard for it!! I still want a larger ass end, so here's to continuing to nail my goals!

Bonus: Picture of my rear in the cheeky bikini bottoms that Bot picked out.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190618/b34cc457bbffb3d8dbc6e369026c1b97.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190618/05d3829c97fdb24654b0a8b2516221fa.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190618/2253a3913135958b05c22f3f4c435a69.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using TapatalkSO FUCKING FINE! [emoji3590] [emoji3590] [emoji3590]

MrsBot
06-18-2019, 07:59 PM
SO FUCKING FINE! [emoji3590] [emoji3590] [emoji3590]

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using TapatalkYa like that huh? [emoji6]

RussianBot
06-18-2019, 08:01 PM
Ya like that huh? [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N960U using TapatalkFuck yes!

jimbosmith316
06-18-2019, 08:42 PM
Fuck yes!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using TapatalkI love it! You both are great and it's awesome to see the love and a dash of lust! Lol

cherrybombfitnes
06-18-2019, 11:02 PM

You should take it as a compliment but that doesn’t mean it’s easy to do it. I usually rip these types of people a new asshole on social media when I see it commented about other people’s progress posts because it bothers me more than it bothers them probably. I simply hate people like that. Having said that, it is definitely better if you can ignore them or say something calmly to put them in their place with a smile. They hate that lol.

Robolics Labs Intelligence

MrsBot
06-18-2019, 11:03 PM
You should take it as a compliment but that doesn’t mean it’s easy to do it. I usually rip these types of people a new asshole on social media when I see it commented about other people’s progress posts because it bothers me more than it bothers them probably. I simply hate people like that. Having said that, it is definitely better if you can ignore them or say something calmly to put them in their place with a smile. They hate that lol.

Robolics Labs IntelligenceYes! Acting like it doesn't bother me at all is what I'm working on!

Bigdaddyperk
06-19-2019, 02:41 AM

Sent from my SM-N960U using TapatalkDzaaam

RussianBot
06-19-2019, 04:09 AM
Tonight was chest, shoulders, and triceps. It is late so I'm not gonna post details about weights involved. Fucking HIGH VOLUME and a shit load of cluster sets. Let's just say, I am spent! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190619/db8a7b807b46280df346c6c55003531e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190619/0e1a1168940968db2d5f887fc075fab5.jpg

RussianBot
06-19-2019, 04:19 AM
Also, check this shit out! My strong, sexy, confident wife:

Damn! - YouTube (https://youtu.be/0hT62HACtHo)

jimbosmith316
06-19-2019, 02:04 PM
Tonight was chest, shoulders, and triceps. It is late so I'm not gonna post details about weights involved. Fucking HIGH VOLUME and a shit load of cluster sets. Let's just say, I am spent! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190619/db8a7b807b46280df346c6c55003531e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190619/0e1a1168940968db2d5f887fc075fab5.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using TapatalkDo you have an app for your routine?

RussianBot
06-19-2019, 02:09 PM
Do you have an app for your routine?

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkIt is a pdf file. Ever heard of John Meadows? Older BBer who makes workout routines, supplements, etc?

It is a John Meadows routine.

I attached the one we are currently doing. It is the only 6 week program I have seen. Perfect to pass the time on cruise. 44969

jimbosmith316
06-19-2019, 02:18 PM
It is a pdf file. Ever heard of John Meadows? Older BBer who makes workout routines, supplements, etc?

It is a John Meadows routine.

I attached the one we are currently doing. It is the only 6 week program I have seen. Perfect to pass the time on cruise. 44969

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using TapatalkI haven't but looks good.

RussianBot
06-19-2019, 02:19 PM
I haven't but looks good.

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkBro, they are intense. He switches shit up all the time. Keeps it interesting and muscles confused.

jimbosmith316
06-19-2019, 02:21 PM
Bro, they are intense. He switches shit up all the time. Keeps it interesting and muscles confused.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using TapatalkJust sent it to my work email to help fill the time! Lol thanks!!

RussianBot
06-19-2019, 03:25 PM
Just sent it to my work email to help fill the time! Lol thanks!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkEnjoy! If you think you might be interested is some of his other programs let me know.

jimbosmith316
06-19-2019, 03:38 PM
Enjoy! If you think you might be interested is some of his other programs let me know.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using TapatalkI am always into trying something new!

RussianBot
06-19-2019, 08:12 PM
I am always into trying something new!

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkMan, we were stuck in a rut. Not really making any gains.ibam stubborn and don't like change. The decision to stray from the same workout I had been doing for almost a year was uncomfortable at first but MAN, I wish I had done it before. John Meadows knows his shit. Plus, every day at the gym is a surprise!

RussianBot
06-19-2019, 09:21 PM
Bout to go hit back, abs, and biceps. It is amazing what one week off from the gym will do. I AM SORE AS FUCK from Mondays leg workout and last night's chest, shoulder, tri routine.

What to do when SORE? That's right, work that shit out! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190619/de4d0169495942c7ffa322610bf90752.jpg

IRON_PROPHET
06-19-2019, 09:22 PM
Bout to go hit back, abs, and biceps. It is amazing what one week off from the gym will do. I AM SORE AS FUCK from Mondays leg workout and last night's chest, shoulder, tri routine.

What to do when SORE? That's right, work that shit out! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190619/de4d0169495942c7ffa322610bf90752.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using TapatalkThe only way to get past the soreness is to fucking push on through brother. Keep on killin it

RussianBot
06-19-2019, 09:24 PM
The only way to get past the soreness is to fucking push on through brother. Keep on killin it

Sent from my LGL163BL using TapatalkThat how I can tell my levels have come back down to cruise status. The recovery is nowhere near as fast when you ain't runnin a bunch o gear! [emoji23] Only 4 more weeks til blast off!

IRON_PROPHET
06-19-2019, 09:25 PM
That how I can tell my levels have come back down to cruise status. The recovery is nowhere near as fast when you ain't runnin a bunch o gear! [emoji23] Only 4 more weeks til blast off!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using TapatalkMan, I am dreading my cruise. And you just reminded me why lol

Bigdaddyperk
06-19-2019, 09:28 PM
That how I can tell my levels have come back down to cruise status. The recovery is nowhere near as fast when you ain't runnin a bunch o gear! [emoji23] Only 4 more weeks til blast off!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using TapatalkThat the fukin truth...back to being human myself in couple wks[emoji19][emoji20]

RussianBot
06-19-2019, 09:31 PM
Man, I am dreading my cruise. And you just reminded me why lol

Sent from my LGL163BL using TapatalkHonestly, it is a relief and I feel great. I was running A LOT of shit and A LOT of tren. Towards the end of a blast like that I kinda start feeling... Toxic for lack of a better term.

I cruise on 225 test c /week split Weds /Sat and 250mg deca /week (cause I'm old and shit hurts) and 50mg Proviron /day.

Mentally, physically, sexually - I feel better when cruising. It is just the slower recovery and somewhat flat feeling at the gym that I don't like.

RussianBot
06-19-2019, 09:34 PM
Man, I am dreading my cruise. And you just reminded me why lol

That the fukin truth...back to being human myself in couple wks[emoji19][emoji20]

Sent from my LG-H932 using TapatalkI guess that is just my way to trying to stay positive about it. We all have to do it or pay the health consequences. Plus, the best part about a cruise is that first two to 3 weeks back on blast! SUPERMAN is BACK!

Bigdaddyperk
06-19-2019, 10:07 PM
I guess that is just my way to trying to stay positive about it. We all have to do it or pay the health consequences. Plus, the best part about a cruise is that first two to 3 weeks back on blast! SUPERMAN is BACK!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using TapatalkI got to tell you I'm about ready anyway this hi Tren disconnect.. and lethargy really starting to take a toll on me..

IRON_PROPHET
06-19-2019, 10:20 PM
I got to tell you I'm about ready anyway this hi Tren disconnect.. and lethargy really starting to take a toll on me..

Sent from my LG-H932 using TapatalkI feel that lol

MrsBot
06-20-2019, 03:04 PM
For the first one I was able to do the weight that Meadow's provided in the example!

For banded chins we did last pull downs instead (bands are like $100, so we improvise w/o them) 100lbs, then backed down to 85lbs. Doing a tad bit less weight so that I can have more control over activation. Always works for me.

Rack pulls I worked my way up to 155lbs for the cluster set.

Dumbell pullovers: my sweet weight on this is 35lbs, feels so good! I can do more but prefer this to any.

Standing dumbell row...OMG[emoji7] being completely new to these I used a 25lb plate. Worked perfectly!

Hanging is fun. In the past workout thing we did he had us doing more of these for longer periods. They were and still are kinda neat but weird. Feel like a kid hanging from a monkey bar. No swinging! [emoji23][emoji23]

Abs, I really like the feel of how he's having us do these. I got 25, 20, 15.

Drag CURLS?? Wut...anyway. I approve and I did 20lbs and quickly realized a 30lb bar bell was more suitable.

Concentration preacher curls, well we did the curl machine but I kept focus on squeezing my hands together and trying to keep that pressure. Definitely hits different. Did 50lbs on these cuzzz. Why not.

Today is an off day! [emoji173] https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190620/49854bb51c0a350128a764b4d581ba8d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190620/09a0d765424f39cc07697315a18ba2de.jpg

maxmuscle1
06-20-2019, 03:05 PM
You lift more than me!! Gettin it!!

Max

MrsBot
06-20-2019, 03:07 PM

Max

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNo way!!

I'm alot of force in a tiny package.

RussianBot
06-20-2019, 03:20 PM
Also, check this shit out! My strong, sexy, confident wife:

Damn! - YouTube (https://youtu.be/0hT62HACtHo)

Max

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkDude, she lifts like a man and I love it! Did you see this short vid I posted the other day?

So fucking proud of her!

maxmuscle1
06-20-2019, 03:23 PM
Totally! I truly love seeing strong women persevere and thrive in this sport/lifestyle!

Max

RussianBot
06-20-2019, 06:28 PM
Holy Crap I am SORE! Feeling kinda jacked today though.

jstone710
06-20-2019, 11:01 PM
Following! Y'all are bad ass Mr and Mrs Bot! Relationship goals! Much respect!

RussianBot
06-20-2019, 11:27 PM
Following! Y'all are bad ass Mr and Mrs Bot! Relationship goals! Much respect!Glad to have you!

RussianBot
06-21-2019, 02:02 AM
Well, today is a rest day. I believe it has rained for two weeks straight. I am in the southeast US, not Seattle! Anyway, one more day of work and me and MrsBot are on a "staycation" for the next week. Other than that, nothing to report.

I bitch a lot so today I am gonna take a page out of cowboy Mike's book. I am grateful to have a good job and 3 weeks paid vacation!

I'll leave you with one of my most favorite videos ever. It is a blooper of sorts: a guitar takes a shit, band gets nervous wondering if a temper tantrum is about to happen - it doesn't. Pat takes the lead and spine chilling badassery ensues:

Nirvana - Drain You (Live On "Nulle Part Ailleurs", Paris, France/1994) - YouTube (https://youtu.be/dUb69RIqfO8)

maxmuscle1
06-21-2019, 02:15 AM
Watch Songland Highlight: Able Heart: "Greenlight" - NBC.com (https://www.nbc.com/songland/video/able-heart-greenlight/3974688)

I like this dude! Able Heart. Just a Songwriter,
Ex addict trying to make it. Props!
GREEN LIGHT!

Max

Judgmentalist
06-21-2019, 03:32 AM
Well, today is a rest day. I believe it has rained for two weeks straight. I am in the southeast US, not Seattle! Anyway, one more day of work and me and MrsBot are on a "staycation" for the next week. Other than that, nothing to report.

I bitch a lot so today I am gonna take a page out of cowboy Mike's book. I am grateful to have a good job and 3 weeks paid vacation!

I'll leave you with one of my most favorite videos ever. It is a blooper of sorts: a guitar takes a shit, band gets nervous wondering if a temper tantrum is about to happen - it doesn't. Pat takes the lead and spine chilling badassery ensues:

Nirvana - Drain You (Live On "Nulle Part Ailleurs", Paris, France/1994) - YouTube (https://youtu.be/dUb69RIqfO8)

These fuckers told me I would live forever and I believed them. All the false gods of my youth are cast down. Sometimes I think the ones that died young are the lucky ones. Getting old fucking sucks lol.

Judgmentalist
06-21-2019, 12:13 PM
Watch Songland Highlight: Able Heart: "Greenlight" - NBC.com (https://www.nbc.com/songland/video/able-heart-greenlight/3974688)

I like this dude! Able Heart. Just a Songwriter,
Ex addict trying to make it. Props!
GREEN LIGHT!

Max

I don’t get today’s music for the most part. This kid needs to take the vise grips off his nuts and sing like a big boy lol. And while you’re at it stay off my damn grass! :)

maxmuscle1
06-21-2019, 01:18 PM
I don’t get today’s music for the most part. This kid needs to take the vise grips off his nuts and sing like a big boy lol. And while you’re at it stay off my damn grass! :)

He did that for Nick Jonas’ part in the song. His original didn’t have that falsetto part.

Max

RussianBot
06-21-2019, 04:03 PM
This is actually more my speed these days, no testicles in a vice here:

Lamb of God - Another Nail For Your Coffin (Lyric Video) - YouTube (https://youtu.be/jcdbdLDYxUQ)

IRON_PROPHET
06-21-2019, 04:06 PM
This is actually more my speed these days, no testicles in a vice here:

Lamb of God - Another Nail For Your Coffin (Lyric Video) - YouTube (https://youtu.be/jcdbdLDYxUQ)

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using TapatalkBro, I knew you were a metalhead!!! If you ever want some good bands to fucking lift to let me know!

jimbosmith316
06-21-2019, 04:10 PM
Bro, I knew you were a metalhead!!! If you ever want some good bands to fucking lift to let me know!

Sent from my LGL163BL using TapatalkGood stuff for sure!

RussianBot
06-21-2019, 04:13 PM
Bro, I knew you were a metalhead!!! If you ever want some good bands to fucking lift to let me know!

Sent from my LGL163BL using TapatalkI am a headbanger from way back brother. There is NOTHING better to listen to while lifting than some Slayer, Lamb of God, Hatebreed, or Sepultura!

jimbosmith316
06-21-2019, 04:38 PM
I am a headbanger from way back brother. There is NOTHING better to listen to while lifting than some Slayer, Lamb of God, Hatebreed, or Sepultura!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using TapatalkI remember the Carnage and how quickly the medical tent would fill up at a Slayer concert! Those were the days!

jstone710
06-21-2019, 06:59 PM
I am a headbanger from way back brother. There is NOTHING better to listen to while lifting than some Slayer, Lamb of God, Hatebreed, or Sepultura!

He'll yeah! I def love me some Lamb of God. I jam all that while lifting, and the classics like Metallica, Pantera, Korn, Slipknot, Amon Amarth

jimbosmith316
06-21-2019, 07:00 PM
He'll yeah! I def love me some Lamb of God. I jam all that while lifting, and the classics like Metallica, Pantera, Korn, Slipknot, Amon AmarthMushroomhead, testament, metal church

MrsBot
06-21-2019, 08:44 PM

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using TapatalkI was 15 when he died and I remember the whole day like it was yesterday. I was so tore up.

The whole music scene back then was nothing but epic and really spoke to me growing up.

It's really crazy how quickly time has gone by.

Judgmentalist
06-21-2019, 09:44 PM
I was 15 when he died and I remember the whole day like it was yesterday. I was so tore up.

The whole music scene back then was nothing but epic and really spoke to me growing up.

It's really crazy how quickly time has gone by.

What was that, ‘92? I was 14. It’s my first big tragedy that burned into my mind.

MrsBot
06-21-2019, 10:14 PM
Y'all, I spent my first day of vacation driving my dad around to all his VA appointments! [emoji173][emoji173]?[emoji173]?[emoji173]? (love the VA and all those who have served for our country)

And I took him to the flea market, to Waffle House where we smashed some food and out to coffee...

My dad and I have recently been seeing each other more. There's a whole history there that it would take too long to explain but...

The main part is that, he's always been around. I closed him out because of resentments and anger that wasn't mine to begin with and then he had to shut me out because I was bad off and he wasn't about that life, I was causing harm to him.

But here we are, him telling me what I NEED to do and me dragging him through flea markets looking at every single thing while he complained the whole time about how its all just junk. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

And I couldn't be happier right now...

RussianBot
06-21-2019, 10:24 PM
Y'all, I spent my first day of vacation driving my dad around to all his VA appointments! [emoji173][emoji173]?[emoji173]?[emoji173]? (love the VA and all those who have served for our country)

And I took him to the flea market, to Waffle House where we smashed some food and out to coffee...

My dad and I have recently been seeing each other more. There's a whole history there that it would take too long to explain but...

The main part is that, he's always been around. I closed him out because of resentments and anger that wasn't mine to begin with and then he had to shut me out because I was bad off and he wasn't about that life, I was causing harm to him.

But here we are, him telling me what I NEED to do and me dragging him through flea markets looking at every single thing while he complained the whole time about how its all just junk. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

And I couldn't be happier right now...

Sent from my SM-N960U using TapatalkYou are such a beautiful person.

MrsBot
06-21-2019, 10:26 PM
You are such a beautiful person.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using TapatalkOh my gosh! How did I get so lucky to have you in my life? I swear sometimes I just can't believe it. [emoji8]

MrsBot
06-22-2019, 12:15 AM
Hitting the 2nd leg day this week and I can't stop listening to this song!! [emoji173]

The B-52's - Love Shack (Official Music Video) - YouTube (https://youtu.be/9SOryJvTAGs)

IRON_PROPHET
06-22-2019, 12:30 AM
You are such a beautiful person.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using TapatalkYou two are the fucking coolest couple I've ever known!

MrsBot
06-22-2019, 02:08 AM
You two are the fucking coolest couple I've ever known!

Sent from my LGL163BL using TapatalkThanks Iron_prophet!! [emoji173]

RussianBot
06-22-2019, 02:11 AM
You two are the fucking coolest couple I've ever known!

Sent from my LGL163BL using TapatalkThanks bro! That means a lot!

RussianBot
06-22-2019, 12:14 PM
Good Saturday morning BOP Brothers and Sisters!

Last night was legs and man it as a doozy!

Seated leg curls - 3 warm up sets of 15 reps, 70, 80, 95lbs - 3 sets to failure at 135lbs, 15, 13, 12 reps

Leg press - sets of 10 going up, 315, 405, 495, 545lbs. THEN a cluster set (10 reps, wait 20 seconds, try to get 10 more, wait 20 seconds, try to get 10 more) at 545lbs.

Leg extensions, all reps with 2 second pause at top, FEEL THE BURN! - 2 warm up sets of 12, 80, 95lbs. Hard set of 12 at 145, then a cluster set at 145.

Dumbell Squats - two warm up sets of 12, 55, 65lbs. Hard 12 at 75 lbs followed by a cluster set at 75lbs.

Standing calf raises - high intensity technique: 55lbs for 20, 75lbs lbs for 20, 150lbs for 5, 180lbs for 5, 230lbs for 10, and a cluster set at 235.

Sit ups - 4 sets to failure

Today I am grateful for having one bad ass woman as a workout partner!

Bonus photo - her legs:https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190622/e35c5551d233a6cca18bc3ad0088fa6a.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190622/f9dc3f4dcc137d8b86821e32b9f6f516.jpg

maxmuscle1
06-22-2019, 12:15 PM
Verra Nice!

Max