PDA

View Full Version : MrsMcc’s daily log

MrsMcc
06-11-2019, 05:34 PM
Going to start a log to keep track of my work outs and to see my progress progress!

Starting at 5’4 125lbs

Jaggs91
06-11-2019, 05:36 PM
Nice, I'll follow along (:

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk

MrsMcc
06-11-2019, 05:37 PM
Today’s work out consisted of a easy pace bike ride for 2 miles on a trail to start. Then hit my abs with crunches sit-ups and planks. Hit my arms for pull ups and did air squats.

maxmuscle1
06-11-2019, 05:46 PM
Following

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RussianBot
06-11-2019, 07:21 PM
I'll follow. Check out my Wife - MrsBot.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk

MrsBot
06-11-2019, 07:52 PM
Hey!! Following along!! [emoji173]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

MRSBIGGAINTIME
06-11-2019, 08:05 PM
all sub'd in

Bigdaddyperk
06-11-2019, 08:30 PM
Subbed

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Cowboymike
06-11-2019, 09:21 PM
Subbed in

Radman69
06-11-2019, 09:44 PM
Following along...
cause thats one SexC ass Avatar picture...

Ranger15
06-11-2019, 10:35 PM
Late to the party but the big dog is here lol following!

Cmack053
06-12-2019, 02:27 AM
Definitely following

Right o tha line!!

maxmuscle1
06-12-2019, 02:30 AM
Well John, she’s already got a shape so I imagine with your tutelage, she’s gonna get results quickly.

Max

JohnMcc
06-12-2019, 02:35 AM
Well John, she’s already got a shape so I imagine with your tutelage, she’s gonna get results quickly.

Max

"You follow Rafiki he show you da whey!"

MrsMcc
06-12-2019, 02:38 AM
"You follow Rafiki he show you da whey!"
guys he’s too proud of this joke right now hahahaah

maxmuscle1
06-12-2019, 02:46 AM
guys he’s too proud of this joke right now hahahaah

Of course he is! Lol

Max

JohnMcc
06-12-2019, 02:58 AM
Of course he is! Lol

Max

I would thank and like that post if I could that's how clever I felt it was. Lol

MrsMcc
06-13-2019, 12:38 AM
Alright. Tonight’s work out was just some cardio (which I hate) lol. Went for a 2.5 mile bike ride with JohnMcc. Took about 20 minutes for me and I’m starting to see how really out of shape I’ve become as I use to go on 20 to 30 mile bike rides with my dad as a teen and never had too big of a struggle. Definitely can’t wait to see improvements on little things like this as I push my self daily to become more fit.

Bigdaddyperk
06-13-2019, 12:39 AM
Alright. Tonight’s work out was just some cardio (which I hate) lol. Went for a 2.5 mile bike ride with JohnMcc. Took about 20 minutes for me and I’m starting to see how really out of shape I’ve become as I use to go on 20 to 30 mile bike rides with my dad as a teen and never had too big of a struggle. Definitely can’t wait to see improvements on little things like this as I push my self daily to become more fit.Great job ...keep pushing..[emoji109][emoji106]

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

MrsBot
06-13-2019, 12:44 AM
Alright. Tonight’s work out was just some cardio (which I hate) lol. Went for a 2.5 mile bike ride with JohnMcc. Took about 20 minutes for me and I’m starting to see how really out of shape I’ve become as I use to go on 20 to 30 mile bike rides with my dad as a teen and never had too big of a struggle. Definitely can’t wait to see improvements on little things like this as I push my self daily to become more fit.Keep it up!! [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Cmack053
06-13-2019, 01:10 AM
Yeah if you dont use it you lose it. But muscle memory will bring you back up to speed in no time. Keep it up!

Right o tha line!!

Cowboymike
06-13-2019, 04:24 AM
Alright. Tonight’s work out was just some cardio (which I hate) lol. Went for a 2.5 mile bike ride with JohnMcc. Took about 20 minutes for me and I’m starting to see how really out of shape I’ve become as I use to go on 20 to 30 mile bike rides with my dad as a teen and never had too big of a struggle. Definitely can’t wait to see improvements on little things like this as I push my self daily to become more fit.

You’ll definitely build it all back up. Just keep swimming! ;0) one day at a time. Fight for it. It’s worth it.

MrsMcc
06-13-2019, 01:22 PM
You’ll definitely build it all back up. Just keep swimming! ;0) one day at a time. Fight for it. It’s worth it.

Yeah im definitely fighting for it. Anytime I want to give up I keep pushing myself. And all jokes aside. I wish I could actually get back into swimming too haha. I use to be on swim team and highschool and that was the best way for me to stay fit then because I loved it. Maybe one day I’ll join a YMCA when I have money to hit their pool haha

MrsMcc
06-13-2019, 02:13 PM

Breakfast for the morning. May keep this as my regular breakfast as it’s 585 calories with all healthy foods and fresh fruits.

MrsBot
06-13-2019, 02:15 PM

Breakfast for the morning. May keep this as my regular breakfast as it’s 585 calories with all healthy foods and fresh fruits.That looks so yummy! What's in it?

MrsMcc
06-13-2019, 02:19 PM
That looks so yummy! What's in it?

Old fashion oats or whole oats, one whole banana, and a cup of blueberries. I sprinkled some sugar on it to sweeten it. I also added in flax, chia, and hemp seeds for a source of protein since I’m not a fan of peanut butter which JohnMcc uses in his lol

MrsBot
06-13-2019, 02:29 PM
Old fashion oats or whole oats, one whole banana, and a cup of blueberries. I sprinkled some sugar on it to sweeten it. I also added in flax, chia, and hemp seeds for a source of protein since I’m not a fan of peanut butter which JohnMcc uses in his lolOh, I may be stealing this! Sounds delicious.

MrsMcc
06-13-2019, 03:14 PM
Oh, I may be stealing this! Sounds delicious.

its very good but very filling lol

Cowboymike
06-14-2019, 02:01 AM
Yeah im definitely fighting for it. Anytime I want to give up I keep pushing myself. And all jokes aside. I wish I could actually get back into swimming too haha. I use to be on swim team and highschool and that was the best way for me to stay fit then because I loved it. Maybe one day I’ll join a YMCA when I have money to hit their pool haha

Swimming is where it’s at... I was never a strong swimmer, but I was a strong surfer.. so I was a cheater swimmer lol.. but I would drive all the way down a stretch of beach I loved by a nuclear power plant called dog patch.. park, then paddle the mile up the coast onto a marine base to my surfing spot... then after 3 hours of surfing paddle back to my parking spot.. needless to say I could eat anything and everything I wanted and never gained an ounce of fat.. I didn’t get big but I was cut... I miss surfing... but hey! I say you find yourself a pool and get back into it! Or make john dig you one out in the yard... do what you love! That’s where it’s at

JimmyMcFistacuff
06-14-2019, 02:31 AM
Subd

JMcF.

maxmuscle1
06-14-2019, 02:34 AM
Swimming is where it’s at... I was never a strong swimmer, but I was a strong surfer.. so I was a cheater swimmer lol.. but I would drive all the way down a stretch of beach I loved by a nuclear power plant called dog patch.. park, then paddle the mile up the coast onto a marine base to my surfing spot... then after 3 hours of surfing paddle back to my parking spot.. needless to say I could eat anything and everything I wanted and never gained an ounce of fat.. I didn’t get big but I was cut... I miss surfing... but hey! I say you find yourself a pool and get back into it! Or make john dig you one out in the yard... do what you love! That’s where it’s at

SUP Boarding is great core work!!

Max

Cowboymike
06-14-2019, 03:03 AM
SUP Boarding is great core work!!

Max

I had a beef with them lol.. so I would never do it... kind of like cross-fitters to me [emoji23].. they have no respect or etiquette in the surf line up... I wanted to fight many of times lol.. but they fly through the water faster than I could ;0) good thing though. Fighting on a marine base is a no good decision to make lol (the SUP dudes were not military either just FYI. I would give them dudes a wide berth and wouldn’t be upset if they cut in.. but they have respect and don’t lol)

My daughter loves to SUP.. I blame the Arizona sun cooking her brain though

maxmuscle1
06-14-2019, 03:05 AM
I had a beef with them lol.. so I would never do it... kind of like cross-fitters to me [emoji23].. they have no respect or etiquette in the surf line up... I wanted to fight many of times lol.. but they fly through the water faster than I could ;0) good thing though. Fighting on a marine base is a no good decision to make lol (the SUP dudes were not military either just FYI. I would give them dudes a wide berth and wouldn’t be upset if they cut in.. but they have respect and don’t lol)

My daughter loves to SUP.. I blame the Arizona sun cooking her brain though

I am a born and bred Surfer! I SUP board with the older family members for exercise. Huntington Beach had surfing for a class @ school! Very easy credits! Lol
** Robert August was a neighbor!!!
Max

Cowboymike
06-14-2019, 03:11 AM
I am a born and bred Surfer! I SUP board with the older family members for exercise. Huntington Beach had surfing for a class @ school! Very easy credits! Lol
** Robert August was a neighbor!!!
Max

You’re a different breed though ;0) I’d try it if it was with you. I keep forgetting we are from the same area ;0)

MrsMcc
06-14-2019, 03:14 AM

we all have a happy place lol I remember my mom telling me I was like a fish cause I’d always be in the water if I could. Lol the river will have to do for now till I can get a pool to do lengths

MrsMcc
06-14-2019, 03:47 AM
So no work out today. Gave myself a recovery day since I had a surgery last week, didn’t want to over do it. However I did run my ass off tonight at work so I guess that’s something haha. Back at it tomorrow!!!!

MrsMcc
06-14-2019, 06:38 PM
Today’s work out consisted of abs and ass hahaha did leg raises, ab twists and crunches. I also did lunges with 25lbs added and did sumo squats with 40lbs. Let’s just say I’m definitely feeling it and stairs are my worse enemy hahahaha

RussianBot
06-14-2019, 06:40 PM
Today’s work out consisted of abs and ass hahaha did leg raises, ab twists and crunches. I also did lunges with 25lbs added and did sumo squats with 40lbs. Let’s just say I’m definitely feeling it and stairs are my worse enemy hahahahaKeep it up! It don't happen overnight, but it'll happen before you know.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk

MrsBot
06-14-2019, 07:13 PM
Today’s work out consisted of abs and ass hahaha did leg raises, ab twists and crunches. I also did lunges with 25lbs added and did sumo squats with 40lbs. Let’s just say I’m definitely feeling it and stairs are my worse enemy hahahahaYes!!! Sumo squats are [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

MrsMcc
06-14-2019, 07:32 PM
Girl I love them but my body hates me for them�� Johnmcc is laughing at me cause my legs are burning like hell but hey I need them and my ass looking good����

MrsMcc
06-16-2019, 02:09 AM
No work out today. My legs are still sore from yesterday and don’t want to push it.

MrsBot
07-02-2019, 12:07 AM
No work out today. My legs are still sore from yesterday and don’t want to push it.Hey lady!!! How's it going? [emoji8]