PDA

View Full Version : Cutting Cycle (contest prep)

travelmore89
06-12-2019, 01:52 AM
Just got my order in from Ganabol, can't wait to get started for my next competition here in a few months. Getting ready to shred up, going to be running:

Sust 250 750mg/week
Tren E 300mg/week
Mast prop 300mg/week
Primo E 600/week

Anadrol 50mg 2x/day
Anavar 20mg 2x/day
Winstrol 25mg 2x/day
Proviron 25mg 3x/day
Arimidex 1mg EOD

Will be running this for a few weeks then add in some test prop and Tren A. This will be my first show using gear. Everything should run smooth, worried a little bit about the 100mg Anadrol ED though, but we will see. If it's too much I can always taper down to 50. I will keep everyone updated. Input and thoughts are appreciated.

socalmk6gti
06-12-2019, 11:25 AM
Damn that's quite the cycle....you plan on running that whole stack start to finish? When's the contest?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MiaRAGE22
06-12-2019, 11:44 AM
Damn that's quite the cycle....you plan on running that whole stack start to finish? When's the contest?

Agreed, that is quite a cycle. OP, what are your stats right now?

What are you competing in (bb, physique, etc.), weight class?

chadmack282
06-12-2019, 01:06 PM
Alot of Stress on the liver!!!

travelmore89
06-12-2019, 06:48 PM

Probably taper off about a week from setting foot on stage. I’ll be adding tren A, Deca 300, and test at some point. Running all the proper AI’s and have Clomid and Letro on hand Incase sides start to flare. Show time is August 3.

travelmore89
06-12-2019, 06:50 PM
I’ve got all the AI’s on hand, not too worried about liver function. Adrol is the only thing that could hurt it, but I’ve got the letro and Clomid ready should anything start to happen.

travelmore89
06-12-2019, 06:53 PM
Agreed, that is quite a cycle. OP, what are your stats right now?

What are you competing in (bb, physique, etc.), weight class?

212lb 6’1”
competing in classic physique need to be 200lbs or less for the classic. Body weight is down from 242, only been using primo 200 and mast until cycle started yesterday. Been killing the fasted AM cardio, and workouts have remained steady. Extremely happy with results.

SloppyJ
06-12-2019, 08:18 PM
Dude that's a crazy ass cycle. Need to take some serious supps for liver and kidney function. Why not run mast E with all those long esters?

Either way I bet you get some good results. Keep us posted.

travelmore89
06-12-2019, 09:23 PM
Dude that's a crazy ass cycle. Need to take some serious supps for liver and kidney function. Why not run mast E with all those long esters?

Either way I bet you get some good results. Keep us posted.

any recommendations for liver support?

socalmk6gti
06-13-2019, 02:48 AM
any recommendations for liver support?Liv52, tudca, nac, taurine....the usual at least twice a day with lots of water. Might get blood work once a month just to be safe. That is one hell of a cycle....

jbtb2116
06-14-2019, 04:32 PM
Man thats a lot of gear! I always like to see what other people run for prep. I compete in mens physique and my current stack right now is:

Test P 350mg/wk
Tren A 350mg/wk

Win/Var 50mg ed (last 4 weeks)
Adex 1mg m/w/f

ive always been curious to stack mast, proviron, or primo. goodluck!!

travelmore89
06-16-2019, 08:40 PM
Man thats a lot of gear! I always like to see what other people run for prep. I compete in mens physique and my current stack right now is:

Test P 350mg/wk
Tren A 350mg/wk

Win/Var 50mg ed (last 4 weeks)
Adex 1mg m/w/f

ive always been curious to stack mast, proviron, or primo. goodluck!!

I will keep everyone updated, hasn't even been a full week on the stack yet, not really noticing too much. Breathing has tamed down a bit during cardio, have to push way harder when I'm on the elliptical, but everything else seems to be running smooth. Veins might be a bit more protruded, but it's still too early to tell anything for sure. I am not too sure what to think about Primo, have only upped the mg within the last week, but before that was running 400/week and didn't really notice too much. Mast seems to be doing the trick. Before I started the big stack last week I was running mast/primo/sust and the muscles seem to be hardening up quite nice. Other than that, the Adex I have is completely different from the bluesky.com Adex. The Adex I used to get from bluesky tastes like cotton candy compared to the shit I received with my order. Tastes like rubbing alcohol and vodka. From what I've heard the alcohol helps with absorption. We will see, comp is still 6 weeks out and haven't even begun to see the effects of tren E yet.