PDA

View Full Version : Parabolan (Tren Hex) vs. Ace & Enth

IRISHOAK
06-12-2019, 03:31 AM
Those with experience with tren Hex vs either Ace or E.... Im considering coughing up (no pun intended lol) a few extra bucks to get Parabolan from a BOP sponsor. ($75 dosed at 100mg/ml x 10ml). Ive read some reviews and the history on it, seems amazing and not that much more on price. The main benefits being: less sides, fewer injects and same gains. (Ill be running it with Test C @ 4-500/wk and Mast E @ 1-150/wk) Ive only experienced Tren as a no ester, base (@ 35-40 mgs pre-workout) and after adjusting to it (crazy dreams, insomnia) ... My body seems to be ok with it now. Im ready to add Tren to a cycle and Hex seems to be the Cadillac of Tren variants... My question is for those that have used both or all 3... Is it advisable to go right to Hex and worth the extra $? What should I dose it at (Im currently at 6% bf, 165lbs 5'8 - just got back in the gym after 8mo.s injury recovery) I lost about 18 lbs of muscle since the injury and I want it BACK ASAP! Any feedback is appreciated. Thank you in advance!

hamsy523
06-12-2019, 03:39 AM
Those with experience with tren Hex vs either Ace or E.... Im considering coughing up (no pun intended lol) a few extra bucks to get Parabolan from a BOP sponsor. ($75 dosed at 100mg/ml x 10ml). Ive read some reviews and the history on it, seems amazing and not that much more on price. The main benefits being: less sides, fewer injects and same gains. (Ill be running it with Test C @ 4-500/wk and Mast E @ 1-150/wk) Ive only experienced Tren as a no ester, base (@ 35-40 mgs pre-workout) and after adjusting to it (crazy dreams, insomnia) ... My body seems to be ok with it now. Im ready to add Tren to a cycle and Hex seems to be the Cadillac of Tren variants... My question is for those that have used both or all 3... Is it advisable to go right to Hex and worth the extra $? What should I dose it at (Im currently at 6% bf, 165lbs 5'8 - just got back in the gym after 8mo.s injury recovery) I lost about 18 lbs of muscle since the injury and I want it BACK ASAP! Any feedback is appreciated. Thank you in advance!

I have used all three and I do live some Hex. I use it for cutting. I mean it leans me out big time. I take 50 mg EOD.
I ran with Sust, NPP, and Dbol. That stack worked well for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
06-12-2019, 03:41 AM

IMO, Tren Hex is a good choice and you can find good results with 150-300mg. You can do twice weekly injections. Paraplex is dosed @76.5mg/ml through Pompeyo (under sponsors) and is local. They also have XXX 200 tri-blend that has all three esters.

Max

animal23
06-12-2019, 07:50 AM
I haven't ran hex, but everyone says there is basically no sides vs ace and enth.
I get tren cough with ace, but not enth. I will try hex at some point

Sqwuidd
06-12-2019, 10:35 AM
What other compounds you running wit the hex?
Hex does help cutting and leaning out extremely well
i think Ace does also but Hex a bit better
I do not run Tren E - just never did before so no experience there to base it off of

Hex with test e or c and maybe Win or Var should be good for cutting
w diet and training of course

Im a moron - test and mast e is the answer lol- my bad
Test yes def
Mast e should be good as well

Any orals ?

Mr Myagi
06-12-2019, 10:45 AM
Awesome stuff with less sides. Most notably the killer heartburn. Still get heavy sweats and some of the mind fuck. Tren E was a horror show last year compared to how smooth this year is going though.

bigpapapumpaf
06-12-2019, 12:52 PM
You'll enjoy para without a doubt. No need to pin EOD. 76.5 to 100 mg a week is plenty for me and I get zero sides.

I am no chemical expert but the original para was much, much stronger than whats out there today. I know hex is chemically para but I don't know that all para is created equal if that makes sense. It also could be that when I used it, 100 yrs ago, the doses of everything else were so much less so introducing para back then made a huge difference.

BPP

IRISHOAK
06-12-2019, 01:20 PM
What other compounds you running wit the hex?
Hex does help cutting and leaning out extremely well
i think Ace does also but Hex a bit better
I do not run Tren E - just never did before so no experience there to base it off of

Hex with test e or c and maybe Win or Var should be good for cutting
w diet and training of course

Im a moron - test and mast e is the answer lol- my bad
Test yes def
Mast e should be good as well

Any orals ?No orals. Ive had stomach issues in the past and too hard on the liver... I punished my liver enough with alcohol over the years! Lol

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
06-12-2019, 03:07 PM
No orals. Ive had stomach issues in the past and too hard on the liver... I punished my liver enough with alcohol over the years! Lol

You are the IRISH OAK! Definitely kept up with tradition. Lol

Max

bodean30
06-12-2019, 03:20 PM
You'll enjoy para without a doubt. No need to pin EOD. 76.5 to 100 mg a week is plenty for me and I get zero sides.

I am no chemical expert but the original para was much, much stronger than whats out there today. I know hex is chemically para but I don't know that all para is created equal if that makes sense. It also could be that when I used it, 100 yrs ago, the doses of everything else were so much less so introducing para back then made a huge difference.

BPPWhat I still don't understand is the dosing for Hex.
I see a lot of guys running lower doses of Hex than Enanthate. Is Hex somehow more potent? Isn't it just a little longer ester than Enth?
I really want to try it, but I'm just not completely sold on it. One way to find out I guess.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
06-12-2019, 03:43 PM
What I still don't understand is the dosing for Hex.
I see a lot of guys running lower doses of Hex than Enanthate. Is Hex somehow more potent? Isn't it just a little longer ester than Enth?
I really want to try it, but I'm just not completely sold on it. One way to find out I guess.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I’ve made many threads on this subject. All tren works well. It boils down to experimentation. IME/IMO, Ace is the strongest, Enanthate is strong, and Hex quite unique and tolerated best. You kind of get the best of both worlds.

Max

Biggaintime
06-12-2019, 03:43 PM

Biggaintime
06-12-2019, 03:45 PM
I’ve made many threads on this subject. All tren works well. It boils down to experimentation. IME/IMO, Ace is the strongest, Enanthate is strong, and Hex quite unique and tolerated best. You kind of get the best of both worlds.

Max

I like the long voyage of Tren E. No life boat. Tren A is easy to adjust. Tren Base is true Power
Hex helps my Tren breathing. I can actually bend over and tie my shoe or walk up steps for me it's worth every penny

Jc1802827
06-12-2019, 03:50 PM
I like the long voyage of Tren E. No life boat. Tren A is easy to adjust. Tren Base is true Power
Hex helps my Tren breathing. I can actually bend over and tie my shoe or walk up steps for me it's worth every penny

I’m looking at Hex for just that reason , I’ll gladly pay a little extra for better breathing. Something I find odd is I notice the dosing of Hex seems like it’s smaller that A. Do you use equivalent doses of H and A ? Thanks !

Biggaintime
06-12-2019, 04:04 PM
I’m looking at Hex for just that reason , I’ll gladly pay a little extra for better breathing. Something I find odd is I notice the dosing of Hex seems like it’s smaller that A. Do you use equivalent doses of H and A ? Thanks !

Let me answer this question perfectly
I want you to understand that I'm not comparing 200 mg of hex to 600 mg of Tren E

Hex has a half life of 2 weeks. Its a long ester ..longer then E

I compared 200mg Tren E to 200mg of HEX
I started on E for several weeks. All the normal stuff night sweats thermal while eating breathing turnd to shit. A ver high dosage for me wld be 600 and I'm maxed out. So you can understand that 200 is moderate but not low.

Then I switched to hex at 200 mg. This took a little over a week to start seeing a difference. My night sweats were cut in half I did still get thermal when I ate but the biggest difference for me personally and I can only speak for me was my breathing. And I mean that as a night and day difference I continued to use the hex with great results.

Biggaintime
06-12-2019, 04:07 PM
it is said to use 200 or under
For me 200 was great.
It did not take away all my sides. But it did help minimize

Jc1802827
06-12-2019, 04:14 PM
Let me answer this question perfectly
I want you to understand that I'm not comparing 200 mg of hex to 600 mg of Tren E

Hex has a half life of 2 weeks. Its a long ester ..longer then E

I compared 200mg Tren E to 200mg of HEX
I started on E for several weeks. All the normal stuff night sweats thermal while eating breathing turnd to shit. A ver high dosage for me wld be 600 and I'm maxed out. So you can understand that 200 is moderate but not low.

Then I switched to hex at 200 mg. This took a little over a week to start seeing a difference. My night sweats were cut in half I did still get thermal when I ate but the biggest difference for me personally and I can only speak for me was my breathing. And I mean that as a night and day difference I continued to use the hex with great results.

Appreciate the info BGT.

Biggaintime
06-12-2019, 04:18 PM
Let me add

Whats better the said hex to be used at 200mg
Or Tren E at 400mg?

Are they equal because hex is said to be used on a lesser dosage?
Fuck I'm just not sure.. But let me say this..

I believe hex is better for bulk.
The reason is if we compare 200 E to 200 H
I'm going to be burning way more calories on E due to sides. Thermal while eating. Thermal while moving. And thermal while sleeping. With Hex I have a chance at not burning all the calories I work so hard eating all day. Although with E i know I can eat cupcakes all day and not gain a pound of fat. I like the idea of using Hex as in addition to a cycle and not the key player. Even at 100 MG a week is an AA ratio of 500/500

Icedraugr
06-12-2019, 04:27 PM
IMO hex is definitely worth it despite the high price tag. I usually kick start a cycle by running ace for a couple of weeks, 100 mg ev 4 days then after that first week start the hex, 100 mg ev 10 days and then drop the ace. Even with conservative dosing, your strength will be through the roof, plus less pinning overall is always a good thing.

bigpapapumpaf
06-12-2019, 08:16 PM
Para has a longer half life than the other 2 esters, so it slowly builds in the body making large doses unnecessary.
The different esters of tren are absorbed by the body differently and so how the function in the body is different. Tren hex was the only tren developed for human use. The difference back then and today is that tren ace was developed for cattle and body builders figured out how to pull the tren ester out and absorb thru the skin of inject. It has about a 2 day half life. Tren eth has a half life of about 7 days and tren hex about 2 wks.

Why does all of this matter? No clue..LOL! Serioulsy I look at it like this, if you release a shit ton of anything into your body quickly, you will have a reaction, hence why ace has so many side effects. Eth will last longer but I think being 7 days, its effective life is not optimal for us. Hex lasting 2 wks gives you the ability to gradually have it build in the body. The size of the esters as it realtes to the compound also make them absorb differently.

I think 2 pins of hex a week is more than enough for 99% of the people here. Be that 76.5 mg or 100 mg per injection. Think of it as comparing test prop to test cyp if you will. I personally hate test prop and it does nothing for me.

BPP

maxmuscle1
06-12-2019, 08:19 PM
Para has a longer half life than the other 2 esters, so it slowly builds in the body making large doses unnecessary.
The different esters of tren are absorbed by the body differently and so how the function in the body is different. Tren hex was the only tren developed for human use. The difference back then and today is that tren ace was developed for cattle and body builders figured out how to pull the tren ester out and absorb thru the skin of inject. It has about a 2 day half life. Tren eth has a half life of about 7 days and tren hex about 2 wks.

Why does all of this matter? No clue..LOL! Serioulsy I look at it like this, if you release a shit ton of anything into your body quickly, you will have a reaction, hence why ace has so many side effects. Eth will last longer but I think being 7 days, its effective life is not optimal for us. Hex lasting 2 wks gives you the ability to gradually have it build in the body. The size of the esters as it realtes to the compound also make them absorb differently.

I think 2 pins of hex a week is more than enough for 99% of the people here. Be that 76.5 mg or 100 mg per injection. Think of it as comparing test prop to test cyp if you will. I personally hate test prop and it does nothing for me.

BPP

Well said!

Max

SloppyJ
06-12-2019, 08:25 PM

BPP

Question: You say it has a longer half life making larger doses unnecessary. It has a longer half life because of the heavier ester which actually takes away from the active compound you get mg vs mg when compared to acetate. Also, test E or C is a long ester and yet people take a large dose of this and typically take a smaller dose of test prop. Can you explain what you're meaning here?

Most people say test is test right? I see you're not in that camp. What don't you like about prop and how have you dosed it?

bodean30
06-13-2019, 06:21 AM

Max

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYou got me thinking...
It's the long ester build up. Steady, consistent release. No sudden dosage spikes like Ace. Enanthate is better than Ace for sides because of the slower release. Less jarring to the system. I find Enth sides peak after about 8 weeks and usually relax or subside at the 10th week.
I can see how and why Parabolan was created for human consumption. When you factor in the complexities of the human anatomy, it's the only legitimate way of safely using Trenbolone. I can see why Ace works wonderfully for cattle, but we're a little more complicated and less controlled.
I'm sold for my next Tren cycle. Hex it is.

~If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.~

bigpapapumpaf
06-13-2019, 12:59 PM
Question: You say it has a longer half life making larger doses unnecessary. It has a longer half life because of the heavier ester which actually takes away from the active compound you get mg vs mg when compared to acetate. Also, test E or C is a long ester and yet people take a large dose of this and typically take a smaller dose of test prop. Can you explain what you're meaning here?

Most people say test is test right? I see you're not in that camp. What don't you like about prop and how have you dosed it?

Again I am not a chemical engineer but I think the rate at which hex is absorbed in the body is what makes it better (for me) than the other 2 esters. Maybe call it a slow burn. If you're trying to stay warm on a cold night and sitting beside a fire, toss a can of gas on a fire and it is consumed quickly and gets very hot whereas burn some good old white oak and it will burn all night long and keep you warm all night long.

I have long tried to tell people that get the dreaded tren rage that it is because their prolactin spikes which causes an estrogen spike and they do not take the proper anti prolactin drugs to level it out. Your body can not go thru this yo-yo action without giving you the sides. I happen to like tren ace but I prepare my body for it and have limited sides up to about 50 mg EOD. Any more than that and I get insomnia and cranky. Eth is OK but gives me for lack of proper definition blood sugar issues about 3 wks in. Its a complicated and (over my head) thing as to how much and when the compounds are absorbed. Hex as I have said I suffer zero side effects at 100 mg a week, I can bump to 200 but see no need to so at this time.

I do not think test is test. Look at Sust as an example. What kicks the sust off is test phenyl prop and to me, TPP is the king of all test but that's another story. If you're a prop fan, give it a whirl and you will see what I mean. I used to run TPP and tren Ace at 50mg/50mg at 50 mg EOD. That was as good a stack as I've ever taken. If I could find someone willing, I would make TPP and Hex combo and cost for life on it. TPP is a relitively short ester like prop but is an amazing compound.

BPP

cherrybombfitnes
06-13-2019, 02:50 PM
Hex and enanthate are identical other than a week half life more on hex. There is literally no difference.

bigpapapumpaf
06-13-2019, 02:53 PM
Hex and enanthate are identical other than a few days half life more on hex. There is literally no difference.

Based on your experience or the internet? There is a night and day difference.

BPP

cherrybombfitnes
06-13-2019, 02:55 PM
It has less sides and is a more stable blood level because of the long ester. But it’s not “human grade” or any of difference than that. Basically you are just lowering your usual enanthate dosage and you run it longer so you get steady gains with less sides. You could just do a smaller dose of enanthate and pin one extra time during the week.

cherrybombfitnes
06-13-2019, 02:55 PM

BPP

Based on 11 years experience and that it’s a fact.

cherrybombfitnes
06-13-2019, 02:56 PM

BPP

The compound in tren hex is identical. The ester is the only difference.

cherrybombfitnes
06-13-2019, 02:58 PM

BPP

I’m not saying you won’t maybe get different results but that’s only because you are able to run it differently and blood levels stay consistent. The tren in it is just tren.

cherrybombfitnes
06-13-2019, 03:00 PM
It’s no different than boldenone cyp Vs. Boldenone ace. Same hormone different ester.

cherrybombfitnes
06-13-2019, 03:09 PM

BPP

I should clarify I’m only talking about the chemical itself. Results can vary with anything if you just change method of administration and dosage. I’m basically saying it’s not worth the extra money to me. Unless you just don’t want to pin as much.

maxmuscle1
06-13-2019, 03:50 PM
I see all of your points of view. Tren Hex is still totally worth the money IMO and is a bit easier on MY overall system(most likely because of the lower total mg). I also love phenylpropionate esters and Isocaproate esters , I have found them to work well IME.

Max

IRISHOAK
06-13-2019, 04:39 PM
I see all of your points of view. Tren Hex is still totally worth the money IMO and is a bit easier on MY overall system(most likely because of the lower total mg). I also love phenylpropionate esters and Isocaproate esters , I have found them to work well IME.

Max

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIm ordering some up tomorrow. Based off of everyones feedback its going to be amazing! Thanks for the feedback Max and all!

maxmuscle1
06-13-2019, 04:47 PM
Im ordering some up tomorrow. Based off of everyones feedback its going to be amazing! Thanks for the feedback Max and all!

Your welcome!

Max

bigpapapumpaf
06-13-2019, 05:24 PM
Based on 11 years experience and that it’s a fact.

Not trying to argue with you but I've got 20 yrs on you and have used the original Negma product.

Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate represents the dominant large ester based Trenbolone compound on the market. It was first released by the France based Negma Laboratories in the late 1960’s under the trade name Parabolan. This represents the first and only Trenbolone hormone to ever exist in human grade form. Parabolan was prescribed for many years in cases of malnutrition, which will make a lot of sense as we dive into the compound. It was also prescribed to treat osteoporosis in some cases, as well as in the treatment of cachexia. However, in 1997 Negma would pull Parabolan from the market. As the first human grade pharmaceutical Trenbolone compound, it was also the last.

BPP

IRISHOAK
06-13-2019, 06:18 PM
Ill update with my experience as I go. Placing an order tomorrow! Thanks again to everyone who contributed experience and info to this thread!

Biggaintime
06-13-2019, 06:27 PM

Max

I have some Test I you can watch me inject

cherrybombfitnes
06-13-2019, 11:25 PM
Not trying to argue with you but I've got 20 yrs on you and have used the original Negma product.

Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate represents the dominant large ester based Trenbolone compound on the market. It was first released by the France based Negma Laboratories in the late 1960’s under the trade name Parabolan. This represents the first and only Trenbolone hormone to ever exist in human grade form. Parabolan was prescribed for many years in cases of malnutrition, which will make a lot of sense as we dive into the compound. It was also prescribed to treat osteoporosis in some cases, as well as in the treatment of cachexia. However, in 1997 Negma would pull Parabolan from the market. As the first human grade pharmaceutical Trenbolone compound, it was also the last.

BPP

I wasn’t boasting about my years of experience. I just thought you were accusing me of talking out of my ass.
Yes I know there was once “human grade” many years ago but “human grade” really only refers to sterility standards. It’s still just Tren with a different ester. That’s all I’m saying.
Boldenone ace to me acts like dbol a bit because the doses build up quicker. Tren hex may be milder and smoother and a more enjoyable and worthwhile cycle for some because you are making due with less and trusting the hormone to do its job. Less is more in my opinion in terms of steroids.

SloppyJ
06-14-2019, 01:17 PM
Again I am not a chemical engineer but I think the rate at which hex is absorbed in the body is what makes it better (for me) than the other 2 esters. Maybe call it a slow burn. If you're trying to stay warm on a cold night and sitting beside a fire, toss a can of gas on a fire and it is consumed quickly and gets very hot whereas burn some good old white oak and it will burn all night long and keep you warm all night long.

I have long tried to tell people that get the dreaded tren rage that it is because their prolactin spikes which causes an estrogen spike and they do not take the proper anti prolactin drugs to level it out. Your body can not go thru this yo-yo action without giving you the sides. I happen to like tren ace but I prepare my body for it and have limited sides up to about 50 mg EOD. Any more than that and I get insomnia and cranky. Eth is OK but gives me for lack of proper definition blood sugar issues about 3 wks in. Its a complicated and (over my head) thing as to how much and when the compounds are absorbed. Hex as I have said I suffer zero side effects at 100 mg a week, I can bump to 200 but see no need to so at this time.

I do not think test is test. Look at Sust as an example. What kicks the sust off is test phenyl prop and to me, TPP is the king of all test but that's another story. If you're a prop fan, give it a whirl and you will see what I mean. I used to run TPP and tren Ace at 50mg/50mg at 50 mg EOD. That was as good a stack as I've ever taken. If I could find someone willing, I would make TPP and Hex combo and cost for life on it. TPP is a relitively short ester like prop but is an amazing compound.

BPP

Thanks for the explanation. I enjoy prop but not the ED pins. I'll pick up some TPP and I'll try to find some tren hex too. Maybe I'll go crazy and make a blend like what you're talking about.

cherrybombfitnes
06-22-2019, 08:31 PM
Less sides because it’s got significantly less tren per milliliter. 100mg of hex has only about 50mg of hormone. That combined with many people not realizing that you don’t need very much I think shocks and surprises people when they make great gains with less tren. Acetate has like 87mg per milliliter. So naturally you will have less sides and feel better especially with more stable blood levels.

Robolics Labs Intelligence

JimmyMcFistacuff
06-22-2019, 09:34 PM

BPPSame here BPPF with blood sugar and Enanthate. I'm gonna try Hex next. I have used tri-tren like 5 years ago. I liked it a lot.

JMcF.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Sustnuts
06-23-2019, 03:11 AM
Hex makes the breathing way better but eth with proviron limits my sides and I explode on enth