PDA

View Full Version : NPP/ OR DECA

marana88
06-13-2019, 02:38 AM
recently had MRI showing torn rotate cuff in shoulder. Surgery is not for a while, heard that this might be good for this. I know nandrolone is good for joint relief. has anyone used for any other purpose. feed back is always appreciated. Which do you think would be better,:141411222::avatar185_12::avatar185_12: the long or the short act. marana88

JimmyMcFistacuff
06-13-2019, 03:13 AM
recently had MRI showing torn rotate cuff in shoulder. Surgery is not for a while, heard that this might be good for this. I know nandrolone is good for joint relief. has anyone used for any other purpose. feed back is always appreciated. Which do you think would be better,:141411222::avatar185_12::avatar185_12: the long or the short act. marana88NPP is gonna hit faster, but I think deca actually works a little better for lubrication of joint. But it's not going to do anything for a torn RC.
Hopefully you have a partial tear. A total tear and having to wait a while would be a much harder recovery with the end fraying or dying off.

It's good to have a partial because the repair and recovery is a little easier to deal with. Less sutures and less scar tissue. Which means you can get back to training a little sooner.

I know a lot of guys are using the peptides like bpc 157 or cjc( or whatever the hell they are) for help repairing and pain relief from tears or injuries. Seems like a lot of guys are saying good things about them. You can do some reading on them and which ones work for repair.

Good luck with the injury until you can get it repaired. Maybe the peps will solve your problem as well.

JMcF.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Skizzen
06-13-2019, 03:24 AM
I had really intense shoulder pain to the point that I couldn’t lay on it. Since I started plugging deca there is no pain at all.

cyberninja
06-13-2019, 02:54 PM
I’d go with bpc157 and tb500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marana88
06-13-2019, 03:07 PM
Skizzen, what do you pin on the deca dose. like 100 or .75 or full 250. I currently am just cruze 250 cyp once a week. I am just cruising to maintain my size that I currently have.

marana88
06-13-2019, 03:20 PM
JImmy,

Yeah it is a partial tear. I was involved in a major accident. Got ejected from my big rig flew 60 feet on the freeway and am livin to see the days go by. BLESSED.
I am glad that a torn rot cuff is the least of my worries. I do not know much about pep, have not done to much research on them. I just heard good things with deca for joint pain Retrieved from: Steroids and Exercise May Improve Recovery of Rotator Cuff Tears | ShoulderDoc by Prof. Lennard Funk (https://www.shoulderdoc.co.uk/news/view/125)

Side note anyone reading this I KNOW MANY PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE WEARING SEATBELTS FOR MANY REASONS!!!! I was always that guy its uncomfortable, itches, what if it does kill me, trapped... I tell you, you do not think about the ejection portion. I never did. I Am thankful to be alive and healthy as I can be. Just look at the statistics of how many people die just from an ejection alone. #wearseatbelts spread the word!!

marana88
06-13-2019, 03:22 PM
Cyber,
I do not not know much about these. Thank you for bringing them to my attention much appreciated.

Rizkybuziness
06-13-2019, 04:34 PM
Marana88 thanks for the article. Good read.

JimmyMcFistacuff
06-13-2019, 09:07 PM
JImmy,

Yeah it is a partial tear. I was involved in a major accident. Got ejected from my big rig flew 60 feet on the freeway and am livin to see the days go by. BLESSED.
I am glad that a torn rot cuff is the least of my worries. I do not know much about pep, have not done to much research on them. I just heard good things with deca for joint pain Retrieved from: Steroids and Exercise May Improve Recovery of Rotator Cuff Tears | ShoulderDoc by Prof. Lennard Funk (https://www.shoulderdoc.co.uk/news/view/125)

Side note anyone reading this I KNOW MANY PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE WEARING SEATBELTS FOR MANY REASONS!!!! I was always that guy its uncomfortable, itches, what if it does kill me, trapped... I tell you, you do not think about the ejection portion. I never did. I Am thankful to be alive and healthy as I can be. Just look at the statistics of how many people die just from an ejection alone. #wearseatbelts spread the word!!Man that's terrible bro. I'm glad you made it as bad as it sounds. Yeah, I get it being on back burner with other injuries.

I like deca but it takes so long to get in good. I actually like npp better for muscle building and you can use it leaning as well.

I hope you make a full and fast recovery.

I know belts cant save everyone but it does more than it doesnt.

Good luck bro.

JMcF.

Skizzen
06-13-2019, 09:47 PM
Skizzen, what do you pin on the deca dose. like 100 or .75 or full 250. I currently am just cruze 250 cyp once a week. I am just cruising to maintain my size that I currently have.
At 300mg I was feeling completely refreshed.
Probably wouldn’t suggest this much for a cruise, but I have heard good things from 150/200mg range. As someone stated it’s a marathon not a sprint with deca. It takes a little to really start to shine.

MrBash
06-13-2019, 11:22 PM
recently had MRI showing torn rotate cuff in shoulder. Surgery is not for a while, heard that this might be good for this. I know nandrolone is good for joint relief. has anyone used for any other purpose. feed back is always appreciated. Which do you think would be better,:141411222::avatar185_12::avatar185_12: the long or the short act. marana88
If you are going for the long haul therapeutic effect I would say deca because of the joint relif. If your not going for strength I would say 2-250mg a week. If you want to speed it up you could sart off with NPp at 75 mg e3d. It is pushing it as far a dose spacing but you just want to get something in you quickly. While you dose the npp start the deca at 200mg a week and then after 3-4 weeks off npp you can stop it and just stay on deca. Just my opinion. And by the way. Those are some lush tits.

cyberninja
06-14-2019, 12:54 AM
If you’ve got the funds, I’d look into stem cell injections or platelet rich plasma injections. Both are showing amazing results

texman
06-14-2019, 01:02 AM
I am currently running my first cycle with NPP. I ran a Deca cycle back in the fall. I also have a bad shoulder and a bad knee. On deca 300 mg a week joints felt amazing. It took about 3 or 4 weeks if I remember correctly. The NPP is giving me the same relief and it took about 3 or 4 days. Hope this helps.

thebear
06-14-2019, 02:18 AM
I’d go with bpc157 and tb500

I 2nd this [emoji1318]

marana88
06-16-2019, 04:50 PM
At 300mg I was feeling completely refreshed.
Probably wouldn’t suggest this much for a cruise, but I have heard good things from 150/200mg range. As someone stated it’s a marathon not a sprint with deca. It takes a little to really start to shine.
Awesome, yeah I have ran deca in past but only round 250mg with 500mg test E. I have never ran it outside of that time. felt good and gains were slow but stayed in the long term.

marana88
06-16-2019, 04:54 PM
If you are going for the long haul therapeutic effect I would say deca because of the joint relif. If your not going for strength I would say 2-250mg a week. If you want to speed it up you could sart off with NPp at 75 mg e3d. It is pushing it as far a dose spacing but you just want to get something in you quickly. While you dose the npp start the deca at 200mg a week and then after 3-4 weeks off npp you can stop it and just stay on deca. Just my opinion. And by the way. Those are some lush tits.
This is what I was thinking.. start the deca around 2 250 and npp at 50mg and then after the kick in for deca I would just cruise at 200 or less depending on results.

marana88
06-16-2019, 04:55 PM
I am currently running my first cycle with NPP. I ran a Deca cycle back in the fall. I also have a bad shoulder and a bad knee. On deca 300 mg a week joints felt amazing. It took about 3 or 4 weeks if I remember correctly. The NPP is giving me the same relief and it took about 3 or 4 days. Hope this helps. Yes, any info is good info in my opinion. I always appreciate others feedback. thanks

marana88
06-16-2019, 05:01 PM
Man that's terrible bro. I'm glad you made it as bad as it sounds. Yeah, I get it being on back burner with other injuries.

I like deca but it takes so long to get in good. I actually like npp better for muscle building and you can use it leaning as well.

I hope you make a full and fast recovery.

I know belts cant save everyone but it does more than it doesnt.

Good luck bro.

JMcF.

Yeah since I can not lift anywhere near where I was after the accident. It was very hard to stay motivated. I am doing PT and cruising 250 test c and its been slow going, but I have to say I feel better. I was bulking and I was 5'6 220 day of accident and now I am 165 and lean and still have some good size.. I am not sure if I want to get back to that 2 range held some fat but was good size.. I honestly felt like shit and think I was to big for my frame. Yes It was a horrendous accident lucky to be alive and not dead.. I can watch my son grow up and its fathers day and my first one so yeah.. Happy fathers day...

bigpapapumpaf
06-17-2019, 05:02 PM
There is nothing that will heal a torn rotator cuff. You can mask the pain with deca but that's about it. Deca would be better than npp but all its going to do is increase fluid around the tear. BPC 157 and TB 500 are great products but they just can't heal that.

I'd speed up the time for surgery and stay off gear. Get it fixed, recover then get back on. Stay off the pain relievers and save your kidneys.
The problem with taking any steroid while hurt is that you give yourself a false sense of security, think you're superman and get hurt worse.

BPP

Mikeyz206
06-17-2019, 05:37 PM
I only wear my seat belt during the day, I hate them. I'm glad your still hear. I get pain in my shoulders and use deca for a while and the pain goes away. Deca takes awhile to get into there so npp might be a better choice for you. If you don't mind eod injections 100 mg dose each. I think that's close to your cruise cycle. I hope either decision works for you and you feel better.

Lizzid
06-18-2019, 11:10 AM
Yeah thats the go.. TB500 and BPC-157. Ive used them 3 times for shoulder and forearm tendons.
Added with stretch and strength exercise and it was golden