PDA

View Full Version : HGH Manufacturing in China

beanlicker
09-15-2012, 05:18 AM
This is an interesting read and with so many fake HGH products currently on the market, we should educate ourselves as much as possible.....

Manufacturing HGH in China

There are about 7 places making HGH powder in a lab in China, mostly the 192 amino acid variant known as somatrem. On the discussion boards there is much arguing about blue tops or red tops, but this means nothing as no one is sure which one you are getting from,nor where it was packed. These vials and tops are readily available and used for the packaging of all sorts of peptides.

Everybody speaks about GeneScience Jintropin and its quality, but their main technical man left GenSci a year ago. He still owns 6% of the company, but he reportedly left due to a dispute. He has since started –producing HGH generic powder, which is the correct 191 amino acids growth hormone (somatropin), although it is made without GMP license. This individual is selling the technology and powders to many people, and subsequently there are many new brands of HGH now in circulation. Much of it makes use of this legitimate powder, but are all the products made of it of acceptable quality? The answer, of course, is no.

Undergournd HGH packing
The key problem with HGH is packing. It cannot be packed in a kitchen. It cannot be packaged in a simple lab with a basic clean room or iso9001 (enough for tablet production) climate system. It must be done in a very specific controlled area with the right machinery. Otherwise, the powder, even if it is good itself,may degrade and cause welts or injection point problems when administered. The powder cannot sit for a long time when exposed to air, even the small amount trapped inside a vial when producing it. The problem with a GMP license in China is that it is not centralised. Every province has its own SFDA GMP personnel.

Hygetropin, for example, has a real GMP certificate, which can be checked on the SFDA website. Chinese FDA allows only 8IU, so that would be the approved item.A form of Hygetropin is made with 10IU, but it is produced for export only without SFDA approval. This goes for all Chinese manufacturers.
So with all these different product and regulations, how can you tell you have a quality HGH product? One way to find out if the powder is correctly packed is to pay close attention when you first add the dilutent to the powder vial.

When you pierce the needle (a small insulin needle is preferred) through the rubber septum,the water should be sucked into the vial without the need to push the plunger.This is because it was properly packaged without air, but a low-pressure vacuum,inside.It will literally suck the diluent in to fill the void. If you need to squeeze the syringe to inject your liquid in order to get any inside, it is not a good sign. It probably means there is air inside the vial, and your powder has been degraded to some degree.

Immugenic Reactions and Antibodies (GH-AB)
Red welts, painful injection spots, and increased site temperature are indicative of an immune response to GH injections. This could be caused by residual bacterial protein from the inclusion bodies, but it is also very possible that it is caused by somatrem. The additional amino acid, methionine, is enough of a difference that the immune system recognizes it as a foreign protein in 50-80% of the users in these studies [41-42]. In the worst scenario, this can lead to an immune response against all forms of hGH including the endogeneous GH, a kind of autoimmune response. If the immune system recognizes a variant like Met-somatropin or des-phe1-somatropin as foreign, and starts an immune response to it, the possibility exists that the antibodies can turn against endogenous growth hormone as well. This is because, aside from the extra or missing amino acid, the rest of the growth hormone sequence is identical to endogeneous growth hormone. Concerning the source of the GH-antibodies, this study [44] suggest that the immunogenicity was not due to the n-terminal methionine or e.coli protein impurities, but rather was probably caused by small amounts of growth hormone with subtle structural alterations whose life remains unknown. This study [45] confirms the high immunogenicity of Met-somatropin, especially in patients not treated earlier with rhGH.Once present, the GH-AB remains detectable throughout the period of treatment with Met-somatropin, however after stopping met-rhGH,or changing to 22kD-rhGH,the GH-AB disappeared rapidly in most patients.

Chinese HGH
A new phenomenon seems to be informative research websites regarding human growth hormone. These websites often come from the Chinese manufacturers, for examplewww.hgh-research.com andwww.somatropin.net. It appears that a group of Chinese manufacturers of growth hormone actually launched the latter website. This website wants “to inform users and oppose abuse of growth hormone”, accord-ing to a press message. But the website is in reality an ingenious marketing-instrument of GeneScience, the manufacturer of the growth hormone brand Jintropin. The press message that announced the launch of somatropin.net is surprisingly honest about who are the most important users of growth hormone. It is not the children with a deficiency of growth hormones,but athletes, bodybuilders, and anti-agers.

Most common HGH on the black market are those Chinese :
Generic BLUE TOPS
Generic BROWN or YELLOW TOPS
Kefei BLUE TOPS
Getropin
Jintropin
Hygetropin

A laboratory from holland has performed a analyses and examined ampoule of BLUE TOPS that’s came from Poland from a well known sources.

A vial Blue Tops growth hormone compound was analysed through Ergogenics in January 2010. It did not contain growth hormone,but a substance that caused violent pain after the injection. The reason became clear after analysis by an accredited laboratory. The scientists first searched in the sample for peptide pieces between 5 and the 220 kilo daltons. Because they did not find any, that excluded that the ampoule contained the correct 4 iu of GH. This analysis took place using SDS-PAGE and LC-MS. Because the owner of the compound had got violent pain after injection, the scientists searched in the ampoule further for toxicological substances.

With Hplc-DAD method they found out that the ampoule contained a thiamine derivate, which at closer research with LC-MS proved to be thiaminediphosphate, a derivative of the vitamin B1 that is not suitable for injection. The valued quantity was estimated at 25 milligram per ampoule. Because the scientists had performed already some analyses with the ampoule they could not determine the exact quality. That vitamin alternative was produced as a byproduct/contaminant of inclusion body technology, and it was causing injection pain. When dissolved in water thiaminediphosphate reduces pH.

http://www.forbodybuilders.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Hgh-Blue-Tops.jpg (http://www.forbodybuilders.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Hgh-Blue-Tops.jpg)

http://www.forbodybuilders.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/new_one_-lab_analysis_blue_tops.jpg (http://www.forbodybuilders.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/new_one_-lab_analysis_blue_tops.jpg)

BIGBOSS
09-15-2012, 05:25 AM
GOOD POST BRO!!!

colochine
09-15-2012, 06:31 AM
Very good read.

PAiN
09-15-2012, 11:10 PM
Great post bro. Very useful info. Stickied.

bigChrisg
09-23-2012, 10:20 PM
Yes very good post... Thanks for taking the time to post....

I stay away from any of the Chinese GH on the market these days I know the Rips are getting good test results but feel its only a matter of time for them to also be copied/under dosed/ or just plain become bunk in the future seems to be the way of the chinese export companies..

baldwinb
10-09-2012, 01:11 AM
Very good info - especially now with all the counterfeits circulating

Dath
10-09-2012, 05:05 AM
GREAT READ BRO !

ShortnWide
10-11-2012, 02:06 AM
Damn good read bro!

fireant
11-03-2012, 01:21 PM
great info

skinney
11-12-2012, 03:57 PM
wish could afford to run this shit!

brad1224
11-12-2012, 04:18 PM
so is there no real difference between the colored top? say like red and blue

beanlicker
11-12-2012, 04:45 PM
The colors of the vial tops have nothing to do with the quality of the HGH. I think many years ago the colors were primarily used to differentiate the quality of hgh, but with so much bunk HGH on the market, the colors don't mean shit anymore.

The different manufacturers use different ways of marking their products, some from the lot #, some from the authentication code, some from the colored tops, some from label etc. The manufacturer is the key point in the quality of the HGH.

Don't be too concerned about the color of the tops, just be sure to get your HGH only from a quality manufacturer.

Dath
11-12-2012, 06:14 PM
^^^^^ Exactly this, tops don't mean much anymore. It all about your source and I'd be cautious without serum tests available.

Structure88
11-12-2012, 06:51 PM
Great read

reporich
11-30-2012, 04:17 AM
Very interesting!

tookey
12-14-2012, 09:58 PM
Thanks for the info...

ShortnWide
12-18-2012, 01:28 AM
It all about your source and I'd be cautious without serum tests available.

A serum test is a necessity now days. I get a serum test almost every time i get a new order of GH.

texas boy
12-19-2012, 04:29 AM
Nice... well wrote brother...

hiodkff
12-27-2012, 06:44 AM
thanks for good info

alpha405
01-04-2013, 11:37 PM
great post

BigH
01-17-2013, 06:12 PM
good read////

Chaos33
01-22-2013, 04:46 PM
Really good read, just started hgh and after 3 day got a big red welt on the back of my arm, not where I injected but this would explain how I got it.

Winnivee
02-19-2013, 12:49 AM
Chinese love fucking us Americans

Winnivee
02-19-2013, 12:50 AM
But there are some really good places to get good Gh though

gfisback
07-17-2013, 12:14 AM
Yes very good info. Much appreciated. Now I know my Hygetropin is more likely real.

tsek0s
11-05-2013, 08:42 PM
nice thanks!!

Moargainz
02-05-2014, 07:24 PM
so the 8iu hygetropins are the only ones that are certified in china?

Skunx
12-28-2014, 02:24 AM
Very cool post. Pharma GH all the way imo

Tazzzz
12-28-2014, 04:29 AM
There are sponsers on this board that sell quality HGH. I have bought and used them and can tell you first hand they are real. Maxed my dose at 5ius/day split and have great results. PM me if you would like the name--again--they are on this board--I just don't think I can promo one sponser over another in this type forum. Also the price and shipping are great--never a problem with these guys.

Runfromsafety
01-20-2016, 12:16 AM
There are sponsers on this board that sell quality HGH. I have bought and used them and can tell you first hand they are real. Maxed my dose at 5ius/day split and have great results. PM me if you would like the name--again--they are on this board--I just don't think I can promo one sponser over another in this type forum. Also the price and shipping are great--never a problem with these guys.
Tazzzz, I've been on here for about 24 hours so far and I saw your post. I've been banging my head against the wall for a week trying to figure out which websites have legit hgh. Since I don't have 25 posts yet, is there another acceptable way you could tell me where to get legit hgh? I don't want to piss anyone off on here especially since I'm new but I want to order soon. If you can help cool, if not no prob. Thanks!

hockeytownpump
02-06-2016, 01:47 PM
Great post brother.

SearingHigh
06-20-2016, 01:44 AM
I personally stick to prescribed over china

Mass3000
09-02-2016, 02:20 PM
Good info, it's just dated. Most of what started coming out of China in 2015 and currently has been some of the best since 2008 and prior...

jsnm
09-22-2016, 01:45 AM
Great read thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mass3000
09-30-2016, 07:59 PM
If you can get ur hands on Chinese Blacks, then spend your money... This gh is very potent!!!

Turbo306
10-10-2016, 02:17 AM
The more research I do on GH the more confused I get… Everyone preaches Pharma grade… but getting that is like finding a damn unicorn in the Alps… So what is option 2… a reliable source… well half the shit people get from their reliable source" ends up being ones we chat about in threads like this…. So what does the average everyday joe blow like myself do to get his hands on Quality (Not massively under dosed or just straight up FAKE) HGH???

Pinkman200
10-10-2016, 02:21 AM
If I were to use Chinese GH, I'd go with those strong black tops or Racetropin..

Turbo306
10-10-2016, 04:08 AM
Which site sponsor sells them? What about Jintrophin?

Pinkman200
10-10-2016, 11:46 AM
I've heard Jintropins are just relabeled generics.....

Codave40
10-18-2016, 03:16 AM
I'm trying some from one of the above sponsors I'll let you know if it works

PAiN
10-18-2016, 03:45 AM

Lots of them do bro and we have blood work on every one that does to prove they are legit.

Mr.Deeds
11-10-2016, 05:47 AM
A serum test is a necessity now days. I get a serum test almost every time i get a new order of GH.

Where and how brother? Can you do the test yourself? I have so hgh on the way and I would like to test it or myself preferably. Thanks

korsaire
01-23-2017, 03:23 AM
Very good info

Luna1
02-14-2017, 06:55 PM
Good stuff

TEPENEX
02-28-2017, 08:56 PM
If you've been around for a minute and have a TRUE source you will not have any issues.

A serum test is good you can also make sure its not HCG by using a pregnancy test as most fugazzi's are HCG.

Trader
03-16-2017, 03:21 AM
Within your article, you state that each vial ought to have a vacuum in it.......well, a very very credible member of this board once stated a vacuum is not necessary....I wonder if the state of knowledge has changed over the last 3 years....about the time this individual made that remark....Overall, a very informative article and goes to show that things are more complicated than I realized....for starters, every Chinese province has its own GMP requirements, and a Hygetropin vial must have only 8ius per vial for it to be verified.

Trader
03-16-2017, 03:27 AM
Really good read, just started hgh and after 3 day got a big red welt on the back of my arm, not where I injected but this would explain how I got it. Years ago I bought generic Chinese, and after every injection at every injection site, one large red welt....the bitch who sold it t to me stated.....My customers tell me that is proof it is real hgh...of course I never bought any again...but a welt at the injection site is bad news.

Drako88
03-16-2017, 09:38 AM
Very good infos here! Generics came a long way and are good now but you have to have a good source for it.

Guru3084
04-05-2017, 06:50 PM
Best generics I have came across are meditrope black tops which are dosed 15iu per vial and of course grey tops which have been very consistent for the last two years or so both have good numbers not just on serum but igf bloods

SelectHGH
09-05-2017, 04:23 PM

The problem of Jintrophin is in its popularity. This is probably one of the most forged GH in the world.

In the article, it seems told about the fake Jintropin. For example, in Russia and another 9 countries Jintropin is sold in pharmacies. The manufacturer takes great efforts to protect its drug. But until now you can meet many packages with hieroglyphs on the box, and excuses why the verification code is checked not on the official website of the company.

About the degree of protection of the original drug, we have instruction on the site - Jintropin Authentication - (https://selecthgh.com/jintropin_authentication/)

Zitbak
10-20-2017, 07:54 AM
The problem of Jintrophin is in its popularity. This is probably one of the most forged GH in the world.

In the article, it seems told about the fake Jintropin. For example, in Russia and another 9 countries Jintropin is sold in pharmacies. The manufacturer takes great efforts to protect its drug. But until now you can meet many packages with hieroglyphs on the box, and excuses why the verification code is checked not on the official website of the company.

About the degree of protection of the original drug, we have instruction on the site - Jintropin Authentication - (https://selecthgh.com/jintropin_authentication/)

I want to ask you what you thought of the idea some members here have that GenSci itself is in on making fake GH which are sold on the black market in Russia and Ukraine with actual fiber and serial numbers you can match online. I've purchased some GH that came from Russia (Ukraine Jintropin's i believe are named slightly different) that matched up to the GenSci website and actually had the same blood work results (actually better) than legit authentic Chinese Jintropin (i have a prescription in China and get it direct through pharmacy).

SelectHGH
10-20-2017, 08:25 AM
If we are talking about kits that are "specifically for China's domestic market" and contain hieroglyphs on the kit - in the Russian market they are almost gone. The company EuroPharm actively fighting against this phenomenon (Such kits are prohibited for export, and are likely to be counterfeits).

About GenSci and supply of fake GH - if you have a prescription for this drug in China, I think you know all the rigor of the laws on this subject. The probability that this company will take risks for the extra million of profit to all his business is too small. As GenSci does not export its products independently, and uses distributors - perhaps these codes provides unscrupulous distributor.

About generics - I think you know how they are made, and why the tests are higher than the original drugs.

cyborg73
10-25-2017, 04:23 AM
thanks for the info brother

cool-helloeveryday
11-30-2017, 08:42 AM
Good read

jnab
12-10-2017, 04:58 AM
About Jintropin, this info has been posted a few times on the net already but here's an update : it is still available otc in some HK drugstores, Mrs checked this week and it sold for 5500hkd (705usd) the 200UI kit and 2500 to 2700HKD the 80UI kit in the 2 drugstores that had it in stock.
I'd read somewhere the distributor in HK pushed for fixed prices so it is not quite the case yet. Another pharmacy had no stock but could order it, it seems the lady wasn't sure of the price but thought about 4500.
Now as we travel enough to HK to buy and pass the border with 1 or 2 kits at a time only, i wonder if that pharma Jintropin would be a better idea than using much cheaper UGL mainland suppliers, like those advertising on this forum. But not convinced as the blood tests from those suppliers don't come out too ugly.

jnab
12-10-2017, 05:07 AM
I want to ask you what you thought of the idea some members here have that GenSci itself is in on making fake GH which are sold on the black market in Russia and Ukraine with actual fiber and serial numbers you can match online. I've purchased some GH that came from Russia (Ukraine Jintropin's i believe are named slightly different) that matched up to the GenSci website and actually had the same blood work results (actually better) than legit authentic Chinese Jintropin (i have a prescription in China and get it direct through pharmacy).

Zitbak, may i ask where you get a prescription in China , like from which kind of clinic/hospital/doctor ? Read about some guy who get prescribed AAS easily but when I tried from a sports/orthopedic doctor to get a HGH prescription it was a big no no- he suggested the endocrinology department as the proper departement to ask, but claimed the answer would be similarly negative.

edit :Zitbak, I think I found the answer to my question in the thread below. Not an easy process to get jintropin prescribed in the mainland it appears, and the price is significantly higher than what this (dodgy) guy is selling :

https://brotherhoodofpain.com/hgh-igf-slin-mgf-and-all-peptides/41493-authentic-jintropins.html

Pusjkin
03-16-2018, 02:34 PM
More people like you :)

NoXainNoGain
06-03-2018, 06:11 AM
Wow thanks for the info it really helped me understand the full scope of things..

Primetime
06-03-2018, 09:59 AM
Good read great info it’s always hit and miss gh

Chilidog
06-19-2018, 01:11 AM
Thanks good read

Pin2win
07-03-2018, 07:28 PM
Very informative

ant1862
07-13-2018, 05:12 PM
Very great article, may I ask you where should I look to purchase I good quality form? Thanks

Tbar12
11-09-2018, 02:08 AM
Even if the Jin serial checks out still bunk? Any other way to verify besides bloodwork?

rawdog
11-12-2018, 07:58 AM
Thats honestly a little freaky to know

russelbill
01-17-2019, 03:51 AM
the two websites are not available now.

cz4r777
01-18-2019, 12:49 AM
I found a supplier who looked commercial and dodgy as, so I posed as a buyer, and this guy gave me a full price list, he sells:
most Chinese brands at
25%
50%
75%
original strength
also for large orders can do counterfeit Geno's especially vials

basically nothing can be trusted and any brand can be anywhere from 25% to 100% purity, there are legitimate products, but you would only be able to source that from the distributor and any product you buy has to be tested unless its 100% pharm and you know it because in the first week your joints and fingers are sore as a mofo (that is my experience from my doctors HGH).

cz4r777
01-18-2019, 01:06 AM
This is an interesting read and with so many fake HGH products currently on the market, we should educate ourselves as much as possible.....

There are about 7 places making HGH powder in a lab in China, mostly the 192 amino acid variant known as somatrem.
http://www.forbodybuilders.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Hgh-Blue-Tops.jpg (http://www.forbodybuilders.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Hgh-Blue-Tops.jpg)

http://www.forbodybuilders.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/new_one_-lab_analysis_blue_tops.jpg (http://www.forbodybuilders.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/new_one_-lab_analysis_blue_tops.jpg)

this is really bad, and a reminder of why we must look for quality pharma grade first IMHO

Runfromsafety
01-22-2019, 07:10 PM
Thanks for taking the time to write this!

rawdog
01-26-2019, 11:44 AM
Excellent material, thanks

jnab
02-19-2019, 04:13 PM
basically nothing can be trusted and any brand can be anywhere from 25% to 100% purity, there are legitimate products, but you would only be able to source that from the distributor and any product you buy has to be tested unless its 100% pharm and you know it because in the first week your joints and fingers are sore as a mofo (that is my experience from my doctors HGH).

I share your doubts on generic HGH as well as allegedly pharma Gh from the black market , but one might not get any side effects before several weeks from Pharma GH or even no side effect at all( that's at least my experience and my kid's from Jintropin out of the drugstore as well as out of Jintopin office). Even blood tests don't give a definitive picture.

Reddawg1
06-22-2019, 08:14 PM
VERY INTERESTING RESD!THANKS

ironmaster
06-23-2019, 01:13 PM

Your box is full so can not PM you. Any chance you could PM the sponsor you used.

TeamMass24
11-09-2019, 01:59 PM
Tazzzz , seen your post I’m new to the group can you inbox me and let me no who is [emoji817]

HGHDaddy
01-28-2020, 01:57 PM
If you want to use a healthy HGH definitely buy ******** product ones !! don't put anything in your body that isn't clear !!

Benniken
02-02-2020, 05:28 PM
A very informative and helpful post Thanks BJK

Scottbooch
04-20-2020, 11:22 PM
Great read. Used somas for years from a sponsor that's not listed here anymore. Would love to find some good hgh!

Status
05-03-2020, 04:24 AM
Great info good read

geneproteins
06-05-2020, 06:27 PM
GOOD POST BRO!!!
here have more info you demand

kathy9911
08-03-2020, 09:32 AM
@beanlicker could you PM me please, your inbox is full

ienjoygear
08-15-2020, 01:34 AM
Super interesting read. Thank you.

2Pack_Sugar
08-16-2020, 08:54 AM
@beanlicker could you PM me please, your inbox is full

His profile shows that he was last active in 2015, so I probably wouldn't hold your breath lol.

2Pack

Status44
09-05-2020, 12:32 PM
Great info

dfaul009
05-07-2021, 02:01 AM
I am aware this a old post. Since 2012 has the quality HGH coming out of China improved? I have had rx and China grade and to be honest for the price The China gh is good enough for me. I am curious of what you guys think and know about brands and quality of Ching gh?

9TMARE
05-07-2021, 03:12 PM
I am aware this a old post. Since 2012 has the quality HGH coming out of China improved? I have had rx and China grade and to be honest for the price The China gh is good enough for me. I am curious of what you guys think and know about brands and quality of Ching gh?

I’m using recently purchased generics from China now and just finished some more “quality” name brand GH from China and honestly the Generic kits are winning in my opinion.

dfaul009
05-07-2021, 04:02 PM
I’m using recently purchased generics from China now and just finished some more “quality” name brand GH from China and honestly the Generic kits are winning in my opinion.

Same here. I believe the China kits are good enough for someone like me and I definitely see awesome results!

BiggD
05-07-2021, 05:14 PM
I use Optitropin which is a generic from China and he tests each batch which is always above 99% pure and no dimmer. Costs about $1 an IU which is way better than going Pha.rma.

Bardock
05-12-2021, 07:30 PM
[the blue tops i get are t he most 3rd party lab tested HGH out their also my source has done over 3million in business with 5 of 5 star reveiw

Jintropin
Hygetropin

A laboratory from holland has performed a analyses and examined ampoule of BLUE TOPS that’s came from Poland from a well known sources.

A vial Blue Tops growth hormone compound was analysed through Ergogenics in January 2010. It did not contain growth hormone,but a substance that caused violent pain after the injection. The reason became clear after analysis by an accredited laboratory. The scientists first searched in the sample for peptide pieces between 5 and the 220 kilo daltons. Because they did not find any, that excluded that the ampoule contained the correct 4 iu of GH. This analysis took place using SDS-PAGE and LC-MS. Because the owner of the compound had got violent pain after injection, the scientists searched in the ampoule further for toxicological substances.

With Hplc-DAD method they found out that the ampoule contained a thiamine derivate, which at closer research with LC-MS proved to be thiaminediphosphate, a derivative of the vitamin B1 that is not suitable for injection. The valued quantity was estimated at 25 milligram per ampoule. Because the scientists had performed already some analyses with the ampoule they could not determine the exact quality. That vitamin alternative was produced as a byproduct/contaminant of inclusion body technology, and it was causing injection pain. When dissolved in water thiaminediphosphate reduces pH.

[/QUOTE]

Damnwideback90
05-13-2021, 12:00 PM

There are about 7 places making HGH powder in a lab in China, mostly the 192 amino acid variant known as somatrem. On the discussion boards there is much arguing about blue tops or red tops, but this means nothing as no one is sure which one you are getting from,nor where it was packed. These vials and tops are readily available and used for the packaging of all sorts of peptides.

Everybody speaks about GeneScience Jintropin and its quality, but their main technical man left GenSci a year ago. He still owns 6% of the company, but he reportedly left due to a dispute. He has since started –producing HGH generic powder, which is the correct 191 amino acids growth hormone (somatropin), although it is made without GMP license. This individual is selling the technology and powders to many people, and subsequently there are many new brands of HGH now in circulation. Much of it makes use of this legitimate powder, but are all the products made of it of acceptable quality? The answer, of course, is no.

Undergournd HGH packing
The key problem with HGH is packing. It cannot be packed in a kitchen. It cannot be packaged in a simple lab with a basic clean room or iso9001 (enough for tablet production) climate system. It must be done in a very specific controlled area with the right machinery. Otherwise, the powder, even if it is good itself,may degrade and cause welts or injection point problems when administered. The powder cannot sit for a long time when exposed to air, even the small amount trapped inside a vial when producing it. The problem with a GMP license in China is that it is not centralised. Every province has its own SFDA GMP personnel.

Hygetropin, for example, has a real GMP certificate, which can be checked on the SFDA website. Chinese FDA allows only 8IU, so that would be the approved item.A form of Hygetropin is made with 10IU, but it is produced for export only without SFDA approval. This goes for all Chinese manufacturers.
So with all these different product and regulations, how can you tell you have a quality HGH product? One way to find out if the powder is correctly packed is to pay close attention when you first add the dilutent to the powder vial.

When you pierce the needle (a small insulin needle is preferred) through the rubber septum,the water should be sucked into the vial without the need to push the plunger.This is because it was properly packaged without air, but a low-pressure vacuum,inside.It will literally suck the diluent in to fill the void. If you need to squeeze the syringe to inject your liquid in order to get any inside, it is not a good sign. It probably means there is air inside the vial, and your powder has been degraded to some degree.

Immugenic Reactions and Antibodies (GH-AB)
Red welts, painful injection spots, and increased site temperature are indicative of an immune response to GH injections. This could be caused by residual bacterial protein from the inclusion bodies, but it is also very possible that it is caused by somatrem. The additional amino acid, methionine, is enough of a difference that the immune system recognizes it as a foreign protein in 50-80% of the users in these studies [41-42]. In the worst scenario, this can lead to an immune response against all forms of hGH including the endogeneous GH, a kind of autoimmune response. If the immune system recognizes a variant like Met-somatropin or des-phe1-somatropin as foreign, and starts an immune response to it, the possibility exists that the antibodies can turn against endogenous growth hormone as well. This is because, aside from the extra or missing amino acid, the rest of the growth hormone sequence is identical to endogeneous growth hormone. Concerning the source of the GH-antibodies, this study [44] suggest that the immunogenicity was not due to the n-terminal methionine or e.coli protein impurities, but rather was probably caused by small amounts of growth hormone with subtle structural alterations whose life remains unknown. This study [45] confirms the high immunogenicity of Met-somatropin, especially in patients not treated earlier with rhGH.Once present, the GH-AB remains detectable throughout the period of treatment with Met-somatropin, however after stopping met-rhGH,or changing to 22kD-rhGH,the GH-AB disappeared rapidly in most patients.

Chinese HGH
A new phenomenon seems to be informative research websites regarding human growth hormone. These websites often come from the Chinese manufacturers, for examplewww.hgh-research.com andwww.somatropin.net. It appears that a group of Chinese manufacturers of growth hormone actually launched the latter website. This website wants “to inform users and oppose abuse of growth hormone”, accord-ing to a press message. But the website is in reality an ingenious marketing-instrument of GeneScience, the manufacturer of the growth hormone brand Jintropin. The press message that announced the launch of somatropin.net is surprisingly honest about who are the most important users of growth hormone. It is not the children with a deficiency of growth hormones,but athletes, bodybuilders, and anti-agers.

Most common HGH on the black market are those Chinese :
Generic BLUE TOPS
Generic BROWN or YELLOW TOPS
Kefei BLUE TOPS
Getropin
Jintropin
Hygetropin

I didn't know any of that at all. Good looking out. Great read

blakeneyadam1988
05-30-2021, 01:58 PM
Wondering what the generics people have tryed lately are like? I was on this forum years ago. And useto get generic Bluetops from one of the sources and they were amazing.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

RIPPED FREAK
06-16-2021, 03:49 PM
You have a great HGH ****** grade made in China that is Ansomone , used by many top pros like our lost Sandoe

Gonzo
06-16-2021, 04:49 PM
Excellent Post Brother!!!

JayDog
11-07-2023, 10:53 PM
good thread thanks for all the info..

Smoove
11-08-2023, 10:38 AM
Since this was posted in 2012, it would be interesting to see where we are at today with all the different brands out there. I mean we have Jason tops, Kruger tops, Michael Myers’s tops, sifting through all of them can be a chore. I guess the only real way is buy a 100iu kit, inject the vial and do bloodwork.

Glock
11-08-2023, 03:12 PM
Since this was posted in 2012, it would be interesting to see where we are at today with all the different brands out there. I mean we have Jason tops, Kruger tops, Michael Myers’s tops, sifting through all of them can be a chore. I guess the only real way is buy a 100iu kit, inject the vial and do bloodwork.

:lC6RY2Gp6biZW0_105x............Oh my god bro you fucking made my day...Michael Myer tops LMFAO......Dude I'm fucking crying right now cuz you couldn't be more correct....I've said that over and over again there are so many different colored tops it's ridiculous, and it doesn't matter anyway!! All that matters is what is inside the vial!!

The only way you're gonna know if it's at least causing a GH pulse is to inject it and go get tested. We can argue all damn day about purity, and dimmers, and complete aminos blah blah blah, but you have to start with the most important aspect of it, and that is this - When you injected said Growth Hormone did it cause a GH pulse resulting in an increase in circulating Growth Hormone in the bloodstream?? YES OR NO?? Did your serum test come back elevated? If it came back elevated then at least you have something to build on, and then we can have a completely new argument about whether or not the testing is fair, and what constitutes a really good test number. That's because first of all how do we know what the total amount of somatropin in the vial is? They could be overdosed at 12iu, or 14, or even more. So let's say we test source A which contains 10ius and it tested at 21 on a serum test, and then we tested source B and that one came in at 26 on a serum test. OK great....Now here's the problem we don't know for sure what the total amount is in either vial do we?? NO we don't know for sure, because we are going off of what the sources are telling us is in the vials. If they both contain the same amount then the test is fair and results speak for themselves. It's maddening bro and it really comes down to trusting your source, and trusting the results you get off of that GH. IMO If you don't at the very least go get a serum test when you're trying a new brand of GH then you're doing yourself a disservice. You gotta start there