PDA

View Full Version : Growth Hormone Information for Beginners

beanlicker
09-16-2012, 01:45 AM
Growth Hormone Information for Beginners
By Gavin Kane

What is rhGH?
Somatotropin, the chemical name for growth hormone, is a polypeptide hormone synthesized and secreted by the pituitary gland. The r in rhGH is for recombinant DNA technology, which simply means biosynthetic, as opposed to before 1985, when hGH was retrieved from the anterior pituitary of cadavers. hGH, is the abbreviation for human growth hormone, indicating the correct sequence the hormone naturally produced in the body.

Growth hormone is often referred to as the master hormone, simply because it begins releasing at childbirth and is responsible for most anabolic effects in the body. Important effects of hGH are not only height growth during adolescence, but also the strengthening and mineralization of bone. Other important functions of hGH include, lipolysis (fat burning), hyperplasia (creation of new cells), as well as protein synthesis.

191aa vs. 192aa hGH, is there a difference?
Growth hormone consists of a 191 amino acid chain sequence, which is identical to endogenous (in the body) production of hGH by the anterior pituitary. Therefore, recombinant hGH should mimic the proper sequence chain so the body does not reject the hormone. However, most Chinese and one American manufacturer use an inferior manufacturing process to create biosynthetic growth hormone, essentially adding an extra amino acid to the sequence, creating a 192 amino acid chain.

This unnatural structure has been documented to increase the chance for developing antibodies to the hGH. What happens is the extra amino acid created antibodies that bind with the hGH molecule, interfering with the body’s ability to utilize the amino acid chain. The protein will be neutralized because the body sees the extra amino aicd as a foreign substance. When the body creates the antibodies, the hGH is rendered less effective, and will eventually stop working.

The FDA is currently working on banning all 192aa forms of hGH for sale in the US, due to the increased risk of developing antibodies, a severe problem for dwarfism, AIDS/HIV and other hGH deficient patients.

How is growth hormone made?
Clinical trials using synthetic human growth hormone began in the early 1980’s. By 1985, recombinant human growth hormone became available commercially. One of the first certified products in the USA in those years was Protropin‚ by Genentech Inc. This product differs from more popular hGH remedies of today like Jintropin, Somatorm, and Humatrope, in that it contains somatrem instead of somatropin. Somatrem is a synthetic hGH protein that contains an additional methionine amino acid, which has been added to the 24-amino acid initiation sequence. Natural (endogenous) human growth hormone is a polypeptide containing 191 amino acids. The biosynthetic process used to make somatrem, also called the Inclusion Body Process, involves the chemical synthesis of the DNA fragment encoding the first 24 amino acids. The remaining amino acid residues are obtained by making complimentary DNA copies of messenger RNA prepared from human pituitary cells. The entire DNA sequence is introduced into a bacterium, Escherichia coli (E.coli),which is then able to synthesize the hGH protein.

Somatrem, known chemically as MethGH or N-methionyl-hGH, was first believed to be equal to endogenous growth hormone (with 191 amino acids) in all regards. That was perhaps only because they compared it to biological (corpse) growth hormone, which was not pure, and contained pollutants that produced side effects in many users. This led to allergic reactions, and sometimes the antibodies are so prominent that they even neutralized the effect of the administered hormone. Antibodies were noted in approximately 50% of the young users in one clinical experiment, and a second British experiment rated the response even higher, in 80% of users.

What side effects can you get from hGH use?
There are many possible side effects from hGH use, but most are related to incredibly high doses with prolonged use. Some of the more prominent effects are; swelling of the hands or feet due to edema, acromegaly which is thickening of the bones or jaw, carpal tunnel syndrome, numbness in the extremities of hands and fingers, and increased organ growth.

More common side effects that are of concern to bodybuilders are decreased insulin reception and sensitivity, and decreased thyroid output.

How will hGH help my bodybuilding/athletics?
Growth hormone has been reported to increase athletic performance as well as muscle growth. hGH does not work in the same was an anabolic steroids. Steroids work by increasing muscular size through hypertrophy, or increased size in muscle tissue, while hGH works primarily through hyperplasia, which is the creation of new cells. While hGH works by increasing IGF levels which cause hyperplasia, in and of itself, muscular size increases are not usually associated with hGH use alone, androgens are usually required to increase the new cell tissue. Look at it this way, once you have reached your peak by building your God-given muscles to their largest size where no further increases in size are possible, even with steroids, hGH will take you to unreachable heights by adding new muscle cells through hyperplasia, thereby allowing you to use steroids to increase the new cells to maximum size, bypassing your previous set point.

Unlike anabolic steroids which must be cycled on and off to avoid permanently suppressing the body's hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal-axis (HPGA), hGH does not suppress the HPGA and can be used for long periods of time. Most users do not even begin to see results until at least two months into their hGH cycle, at that point, results will continue for as long as the hGH is used.

What to expect from taking growth hormone?
While expectations usually run very high when using hGH, mostly due to a cost to benefit ratio analysis, users are often left disappointed and feel they were ripped off. Expectations often include the “holy grail” syndrome, where users expect to find some magic formula for new muscular growth, where they will magically transform their physique overnight into Mr. Olympia. While it is true that hGH can radically transform a physique, it certainly will not happen overnight, and sorry to burst your bubble, there is no “holy grail” in bodybuilding drug use.

According to studies in the New England Journal of Medicine, hGH use will:
Shed Body-fat, Increase Muscle Tone; Boost your Energy, Strength, and Endurance,
Reduce Wrinkles and Create Tighter, Smoother Skin; Help you Sleep Better, Improve Sex Drive and Performance, Improve Immune and Heart Function, Bone Density, Healing Time and Cholesterol, Improve Brain Function, Memory and Mental Focus.

While that is an incredible list of benefits, most of those are not what a young, healthy bodybuilder is seeking. What you want is huge muscles, and you want them now! If you are an instant gratification person, then hGH is not for you. However, if you are interested in blowing past previous plateaus, having tight skin, popping veins, and reaching new levels of lean mass, then hGH is for you.

What do I do with it now that I have it here at the house?
If you have made the decision to use hGH then you will need to know how to use it properly, from storage, to injections, to cycle length. So first thing is hGH storage. While most 191aa hGH can be stored at room temperature, that is only for about 30 days, so I find it imperative to store it in the refrigerator for long term use. At this point you will need to know how to reconstitute (mix or prepare) your hGH. 1mg of hGH is equal to 3iu. You will have to do a little math here; if you have a 20mg bottle of hGH, you will want to add 3 ml’s of the supplied water so that each ml is 20iu (20mg x 3iu / 3ml). You must use an insulin syringe, which are small gauge syringes such as 27g or 29g, because it has smaller markings for more accurate measurement. I recommend using 27 or 28g 50 unit (1/2 cc) syringes for your injections.

Once the hGH has been reconstituted, it must be refrigerated and the colder the better, just on this side of freezing. This way it will last longer before becoming dilute and losing some of its potency. I highly recommend you store it on the inside fridge wall, in the back closest to the freezer. That will be just about optimal temperature. Each hGH injection must be done with NaCL or bacteriostatic water, and cannot be used in conjunction with any oil based products in the same area or in the same syringe. You want the fastest uptake possible and that is only accomplished by using water with the lyophilized powder.

You will want to take the hGH by itself, do not mix with any other peptides or analogues. It is important because the amino sequence chain is fragile and subject to interference from outside entities. I recommend using hGH intramuscularly (IM) instead of subcutaneously (Sub-Q) for all injections for faster uptake of the product, especially when using it post workout. Most manufacturers now include product inserts with the same recommendations.

How much should I take and for how long?
If you are reading this article for beginners, I presume this will be your first time using hGH so I will make all my dosage recommendations based upon that presumption. There are multiple ways to take hGH and most of them are correct, there is no one perfect way to use it. I have done every method of hGH use over the years and have found some of the best ways to use it based upon your current goals.

First recommended use is for people looking for overall health, boosted immune system, fat loss, and general sense of well being. You will also notice small increases in lean muscle mass, as well as healthier skin, hair, etc. For people looking to use hGH for this reason, I recommend 2iu per day take first thing in the morning for no less than 6 month cycles, preferably full time use. You will not need to worry about insulin insensitivity issues or down-regulation of your thyroid.

Second recommended use is for people looking to lose the maximum amount of fat while gaining the most lean mass possible. This type of cycle is great for endomorphs or anyone who generally has a hard time staying lean while bulking. For this type of use, I recommend 4-6iu per day, ½ taken in the morning 30 minutes before breakfast, and the other half dose taken immediately post workout.

The third recommend use of hGH is for athletes off season looking to gain the maximum amount of mass possible. You will gain a lot of lean mass, but also have a lot of water retention due to the dosing schedule. For this type of growth hormone cycle, you will take your weekly hGH dose and split it into three shots taken post workout. For example, a bodybuilder who normally does 4iu per day on a normal schedule, which is 28iu per week, you will take 10iu 3x per week post workout only. When using hGH in this manner you may experience increased insulin sensitivity and it is highly recommended you use exogenous insulin with your hGH. This timing schedule forces the maximum conversion to IGF-1 in the muscle as well as generates hyperplasia. You will have amazing recovery abilities, quick increases in lean mass and can cycle the use on and off in conjunction with your steroid cycles.

The fourth and final method of hGH is for competitors looking to lose the maximum amount of fat, or for any athlete looking to lean up. For this type of use, I recommend taking 4-6iu first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, about ½ hour before doing a morning session of cardio, or before your first morning meal. You will create an optimal environment for burning fat all day long. You will want to use t3/t4 in conjunction with this cycle to further aid in fat loss, as well as the down-regulation of thyroid output.

What to take with growth hormone and other tidbits of information?
If you are just looking for overall healthy and not increase in muscular size, then by all means you can use hGH all by itself, year round with nothing else needed. Most likely thought you are looking at using hGH in conjunction with a steroid cycle, either to bust through a plateau or to gain more lean mass than you have with just steroids. Remember that hGH causes hyperplasia or new cell growth. The increases in lean mass are not just from the hGH but from the addition of something that will create an anabolic state to stimulate new growth.

You will generally not see increases in lean mass when using hGH by itself. You must add an androgenic/anabolic substance such as testosterone to stimulate increases in the new cells. An androgen rich environment is preferable due to a positive nitrogen balance and lowered cortisol levels.

I recommend when bulking with hGH to use just testosterone by itself or test with deca or equipoise. You will not need large doses, in fact, because of the actions and biochemical pathways that growth hormone exerts its functions, you will be able to use less overall anabolics on your next cycle. For slightly more advanced users, I highly recommend a cycle of test, tren and gh. When dieting it is imperative to use a thyroid stimulating product such as T3 or T4 which will convert to T3.

When bulking with hGH, I recommend the use of insulin for the most anabolic environment possible, but most guys have not used insulin and are paranoid of it (as they should be). Insulin can be used very safely with no side effects, but unless you are an advanced user of hGH and steroids, you would be wise to steer clear and use an insulin mimicker instead, such as r-ALA at 800mcg per day, or Metformin.

You will not need to do PCT after a cycle of hGH by itself, but hGH can be an excellent part of a PCT program post steroid cycle. You will better be able to maintain mass gains, especially when used in conjunction with Arimidex, Clomid and HCG.

I am a drug tested athlete, will hGH show up?
For this question I will defer to the IOC (International Olympic Committee) which is also happens to be the same procedure for NCAA athletes:
Main applicable detection techniques are based on immunoanalysis which may involve a relative lack of antibody specificity and therefore extensive cross reactivities with other compounds. In some cases there do not exist suitable internationally acceptable reference materials in order to fully homogenise results obtained by different techniques in different laboratories. As a consequence, quantitative concentrations found in a given laboratory are difficult to compare with those found in other settings. It is always difficult to establish clear criteria to distinguish an exogenous administration (banned) from a normal endogenous concentration (Segura J., 1991). Ideally, the structure of the peptide detected should be confirmed by mass spectrometry. This is difficult nowadays although new ionisation techniques, new interfaces with chromatographic or electrophoretic systems and evolution of ion analysers will make a contribution to this end in the future.

So to sum it up, they still have no reliable testing procedures in place. Because clearance times can be as little as minutes on some peptides, chances are they will not have a reliable test for years to come….so enjoy their use in tested sports for now.

What about all the new peptides, should I use them too?
Their have been a lot of developments in recent years making hGH seem like an old drug. The creation of IGF-1, MGF, GH Fragments, GHRH, and others create quite a bit of confusion in first time growth hormone users. My recommendation is to start with hGH due to the fact that is has been in use for many years, dosages have stable recommendations, and there are numerous tests in human subjects that attest to its safety. None of the new peptides on the market have any reliable testing procedures, have not been approved for human use, and all feedback is anecdotal at best. Future articles will address the new onslaught of peptides and their use in athletes.

pman03
09-21-2012, 03:31 AM
good read

1tuffcookie
09-21-2012, 10:25 PM
WOW now that is the definitive word on that...

abnranger
09-21-2012, 10:53 PM
Excellent info here a must read for beginners on HGH... just love this stuff

BIGBOSS
09-22-2012, 12:20 AM
Wow! I will now that I have officially been educated. Thanks bro!! This helped a lot for me,

telmon1
09-22-2012, 12:02 PM
Awesome read bro.

juice
10-23-2012, 05:02 PM
Lots of great info here!

Dath
10-23-2012, 11:54 PM
Very informative read Beanlicker,..this is something a lot of people are unaware of

Growth hormone consists of a 191 amino acid chain sequence, which is identical to endogenous (in the body) production of hGH by the anterior pituitary. Therefore, recombinant hGH should mimic the proper sequence chain so the body does not reject the hormone. However, most Chinese and one American manufacturer use an inferior manufacturing process to create biosynthetic growth hormone, essentially adding an extra amino acid to the sequence, creating a 192 amino acid chain.

This unnatural structure has been documented to increase the chance for developing antibodies to the hGH. What happens is the extra amino acid created antibodies that bind with the hGH molecule, interfering with the body’s ability to utilize the amino acid chain. The protein will be neutralized because the body sees the extra amino aicd as a foreign substance. When the body creates the antibodies, the hGH is rendered less effective, and will eventually stop working.

The FDA is currently working on banning all 192aa forms of hGH for sale in the US, due to the increased risk of developing antibodies, a severe problem for dwarfism, AIDS/HIV and other hGH deficient patients.

fireant
10-24-2012, 12:55 AM
good info

Red Circle
10-24-2012, 01:02 AM
Nice read.

PAiN
10-24-2012, 07:25 PM
Great post and very useful.

petey1001
02-25-2014, 09:28 AM
Thanks just what I was looking for
Cheers

enrod
03-01-2014, 11:21 PM
Thanks for digging this up Petey, was a really good read.

bigsam
09-30-2014, 04:30 PM
Thank you for this info. Looking to start my first run of HGH really soon.

Tazzzz
11-06-2014, 04:51 PM
Great post! Question---I'm 56 6'3" 255 18% BF I'm starting a 1yr cycle of HGH @ 5iu/ed. I've seen several suggestions as to how to pin this--split--2iu in morning w/3iu before workout. I have also seen for guys my age to pin all 5iu before bed to mimick GH release at night. Thoughts? FYI---I will be running a bulk cycle this winter followed by a cutting cycle in the spring.

milleniumgirl
04-27-2015, 05:35 PM
I have mixed feelings about GH. I ran it for six months but didn't see a big difference in lean muscle mass or anything for that matter. Besides, the fact that a possible tumor might grow when you run it makes me wonder if it's worth it.

studmuffin
04-27-2015, 06:33 PM
Great info thanks Beanlicker!

bulky1993
07-15-2015, 06:30 AM
Second recommended use is for people looking to lose the maximum amount of fat while gaining the most lean mass possible. This type of cycle is great for endomorphs or anyone who generally has a hard time staying lean while bulking. For this type of use, I recommend 4-6iu per day, ½ taken in the morning 30 minutes before breakfast, and the other half dose taken immediately post workout.

how long would you run this for ?

MaxMark
11-20-2015, 02:22 AM
Damn I love BOP, has everything one hear great read! I want to run hgh so bad but 4iu a day is pushing $300 plus a month and it seems like it should be ran for 4-6 months which is a $1200-$1800 investment. Is there a way to possible stretch a 100iu kit out a bit longer by incorporating peptides and alternate between the 2 eod or is that not a good idea?

hockeytownpump
12-31-2015, 02:09 PM
Great post brother.

Butters
01-05-2016, 03:00 PM
It would be nice for the price on this drug to eventually come down. Not only for cost, but also it would be less likely to be duped.

If I have a few thousand dollars I'd rather invest it & have it turn into 10's of thousands of dollars in the future, than do HGH. There may even be something better that you could get at that point

mattnc98
01-06-2016, 04:36 AM
im 4 months in at 10iu a day 5 in 2 off. and yes info 2iu doses 5 times a day yiur bidy can only convert so much gh into igf at a time

Cobra Strike
01-07-2016, 08:05 PM
im 4 months in at 10iu a day 5 in 2 off. and yes info 2iu doses 5 times a day yiur bidy can only convert so much gh into igf at a time

Smart man right here!

Cobra Strike
01-07-2016, 08:05 PM
It would be nice for the price on this drug to eventually come down. Not only for cost, but also it would be less likely to be duped.

If I have a few thousand dollars I'd rather invest it & have it turn into 10's of thousands of dollars in the future, than do HGH. There may even be something better that you could get at that point

If this is how you think than gh isnt for you brother...and there is nothing wrong with that. Its expensive af

hockeytownpump
02-05-2016, 07:40 PM
Great post brother

Runfromsafety
02-05-2016, 10:19 PM
Has anyone heard of, or have used metformin with a hgh regiment? A guy at the gym was talking about it but you know how that can be sometimes!!

Runfromsafety
02-05-2016, 10:31 PM
Great read bro!! That really helped me out a lot! Thanks for sharing the knowledge!!

Dont wanna be old
02-05-2016, 10:41 PM
Has anyone heard of, or have used metformin with a hgh regiment? A guy at the gym was talking about it but you know how that can be sometimes!!
I take 500mg/day metformin .
My A1C is in check .
Whats the concern ?
DWBO

Hyde
03-28-2016, 06:11 AM
Honestly one of the best, and most well organized on this forum. Great post, thank you!

JohnDoe
03-29-2016, 03:22 PM
Damn that's a lot of info on rhGH.

perth_fit
04-02-2016, 12:44 PM
Thanks mate for the info.

Just started IM shots.

Swoilder1
04-10-2016, 04:18 PM
Great info, my eyes are burning from all the great post and comments... before I dropped any $$ on hgh/peps I wanted to really do some research and BOP is packed with it... I am getting "the look" from my finance...lol. can't stop reading.

orphan54
04-13-2016, 03:21 AM
Very good read, pretty new to GH and answered a lot of questions

SearingHigh
06-20-2016, 12:56 AM
Awesome read thanks

Dadman
08-13-2016, 10:41 PM
great info! thanks!

Pug333
08-13-2016, 10:59 PM
Very nice info for the beginners on here

KPack
08-31-2016, 02:40 AM
I was prescribed HGH for a little over a year from a Dr. that is locally known as "Dr. Feelgood". One day, the pharmacy called me and informed me that the FDA had changed laws and they would no longer be able to fill my RX unless my Dr. could provide a diagnosis code. That put an end to that. While on the HGH, I do not feel that I was using it to its full potential. Basically, I was eating fast food, drinking beer...etc. I am on a new and more serious track now and wanting to give it another try. Are there differences from the RX formula vs. Sponsor formula? I apologize if this is ignorant, I am new and read posts on here daily and try not to ask questions that have already been asked a bazillion times over! THANKS!

Dadman
08-31-2016, 01:19 PM
Hey guys I just started 3 kits of grey tops. I am running 5ius a day 3 on 1 off 2 on 1 off.... Question I have is I wake up at 430am to work out at 5am so I take my pre workout right when I wake. I have also been taking my GH then too... I know there is info on not eating within an hour of the pin so does taking the pre workout right after I pin make a difference? Should I wait to pin till after my workout? I typically drink/eat my protein/post workout and breakfast within 30 min of getting home, I could push that back a little too if its better to pin after my workouts... Also is splitting the dose really that much better than taking it all at once in the am? Also little shout out to IFBB!

JUSTBASSIN
08-31-2016, 04:04 PM
Good read

jsnm
09-22-2016, 01:52 AM
Awesome article!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Codave40
09-23-2016, 06:31 AM
A lot of good info I was looking for. Ty

Blue
11-13-2016, 12:37 PM
Wow what a great read eyes gone funny now but was worth it .. everything you need to now :)

bruski36
11-18-2016, 03:31 PM
Great read

Kvasir
12-04-2016, 12:13 AM
Good stuff. Useful.

Ray
12-29-2016, 03:43 AM
Great information clearly presented. I'm pretty sure i'm in the right place. Thanks!

Muscleman86
12-30-2016, 06:02 PM
That's some great info!

FutureIFBBProJARow23
04-16-2017, 01:44 PM
Good info. I would recommend starting at no more than 4ius a day.

rodsc6vette
06-07-2017, 12:21 PM
Wow damn good info on that I needed to read that thanks alot

eatrainfirst
06-12-2017, 03:06 AM
Great informative post. Answered my question on whether Pct needed after HGH cycle. Thanks.

Riggs
06-24-2017, 05:44 AM
Really appreciate the post...

cist
06-26-2017, 11:04 PM
the jintropin is the best I've been off of it for 5 months and haven't lost any of my gains and my cardio is as if I never stoped taking it and I'm 47 yrs

eatrainfirst
06-27-2017, 08:01 AM
the jintropin is the best I've been off of it for 5 months and haven't lost any of my gains and my cardio is as if I never stoped taking it and I'm 47 yrs

Did you stack with anything else or just GH alone..?

SRHealthTech-Alvin
07-26-2017, 08:44 AM
The secretion of HGH is affected by gender, age and circadian rhythm. The main physiological function of HGH is to promote the growth of all tissues except the nerve tissue,
to promote the synthesis of metabolism and protein of the body and to Promote fat decomposition. Your analysis is very good ,especially ,how much should I take and for how long ? you said four steps with different dosage and taking time.

strong tom
08-08-2017, 03:01 AM
useful info for me

big tom
08-08-2017, 03:10 AM
Thank you bro, useful

iamfit645
08-09-2017, 09:57 AM
wow, this is very useful not just for the beginners. Thank you for sharing a vast of essential details. :entr542:

kawa636
08-09-2017, 11:57 AM
Badass thread

slappy
08-11-2017, 10:28 PM
Damn I love BOP, has everything one hear great read! I want to run hgh so bad but 4iu a day is pushing $300 plus a month and it seems like it should be ran for 4-6 months which is a $1200-$1800 investment. Is there a way to possible stretch a 100iu kit out a bit longer by incorporating peptides and alternate between the 2 eod or is that not a good idea?Any answer to this

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

cool-helloeveryday
11-28-2017, 08:40 AM
Thanks bro, thanks for your info, this helped me a lot!

FastBunny
01-17-2018, 06:59 AM
Thanks for the info was clueless on this stuff!

11B410thMTN
03-22-2018, 02:28 PM
Thanks for info

williammesser43
03-24-2018, 11:58 AM
By Gavin Kane

What is rhGH?
Somatotropin, the chemical name for growth hormone, is a polypeptide hormone synthesized and secreted by the pituitary gland. The r in rhGH is for recombinant DNA technology, which simply means biosynthetic, as opposed to before 1985, when hGH was retrieved from the anterior pituitary of cadavers. hGH, is the abbreviation for human growth hormone, indicating the correct sequence the hormone naturally produced in the body.

Growth hormone is often referred to as the master hormone, simply because it begins releasing at childbirth and is responsible for most anabolic effects in the body. Important effects of hGH are not only height growth during adolescence, but also the strengthening and mineralization of bone. Other important functions of hGH include, lipolysis (fat burning), hyperplasia (creation of new cells), as well as protein synthesis.

Clinical trials using synthetic human growth hormone began in the early 1980’s. By 1985, recombinant human growth hormone became available commercially. One of the first certified products in the USA in those years was Protropin‚ by Genentech Inc. This product differs from more popular hGH remedies of today like Jintropin, Somatorm, and Humatrope, in that it contains somatrem instead of somatropin. Somatrem is a synthetic hGH protein that contains an additional methionine amino acid, which has been added to the 24-amino acid initiation sequence. Natural (endogenous) human growth hormone is a polypeptide containing 191 amino acids. The biosynthetic process used to make somatrem, also called the Inclusion Body Process, involves the chemical synthesis of the DNA fragment encoding the first 24 amino acids. The remaining amino acid residues are obtained by making complimentary DNA copies of messenger RNA prepared from human pituitary cells. The entire DNA sequence is introduced into a bacterium, Escherichia coli (E.coli),which is then able to synthesize the hGH protein.

Somatrem, known chemically as MethGH or N-methionyl-hGH, was first believed to be equal to endogenous growth hormone (with 191 amino acids) in all regards. That was perhaps only because they compared it to biological (corpse) growth hormone, which was not pure, and contained pollutants that produced side effects in many users. This led to allergic reactions, and sometimes the antibodies are so prominent that they even neutralized the effect of the administered hormone. Antibodies were noted in approximately 50% of the young users in one clinical experiment, and a second British experiment rated the response even higher, in 80% of users.

There are many possible side effects from hGH use, but most are related to incredibly high doses with prolonged use. Some of the more prominent effects are; swelling of the hands or feet due to edema, acromegaly which is thickening of the bones or jaw, carpal tunnel syndrome, numbness in the extremities of hands and fingers, and increased organ growth.

More common side effects that are of concern to bodybuilders are decreased insulin reception and sensitivity, and decreased thyroid output.

Growth hormone has been reported to increase athletic performance as well as muscle growth. hGH does not work in the same was an anabolic steroids. Steroids work by increasing muscular size through hypertrophy, or increased size in muscle tissue, while hGH works primarily through hyperplasia, which is the creation of new cells. While hGH works by increasing IGF levels which cause hyperplasia, in and of itself, muscular size increases are not usually associated with hGH use alone, androgens are usually required to increase the new cell tissue. Look at it this way, once you have reached your peak by building your God-given muscles to their largest size where no further increases in size are possible, even with steroids, hGH will take you to unreachable heights by adding new muscle cells through hyperplasia, thereby allowing you to use steroids to increase the new cells to maximum size, bypassing your previous set point.

Unlike anabolic steroids which must be cycled on and off to avoid permanently suppressing the body's hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal-axis (HPGA), hGH does not suppress the HPGA and can be used for long periods of time. Most users do not even begin to see results until at least two months into their hGH cycle, at that point, results will continue for as long as the hGH is used.

While expectations usually run very high when using hGH, mostly due to a cost to benefit ratio analysis, users are often left disappointed and feel they were ripped off. Expectations often include the “holy grail” syndrome, where users expect to find some magic formula for new muscular growth, where they will magically transform their physique overnight into Mr. Olympia. While it is true that hGH can radically transform a physique, it certainly will not happen overnight, and sorry to burst your bubble, there is no “holy grail” in bodybuilding drug use.

Shed Body-fat, Increase Muscle Tone; Boost your Energy, Strength, and Endurance,
Reduce Wrinkles and Create Tighter, Smoother Skin; Help you Sleep Better, Improve Sex Drive and Performance, Improve Immune and Heart Function, Bone Density, Healing Time and Cholesterol, Improve Brain Function, Memory and Mental Focus.

While that is an incredible list of benefits, most of those are not what a young, healthy bodybuilder is seeking. What you want is huge muscles, and you want them now! If you are an instant gratification person, then hGH is not for you. However, if you are interested in blowing past previous plateaus, having tight skin, popping veins, and reaching new levels of lean mass, then hGH is for you.

If you have made the decision to use hGH then you will need to know how to use it properly, from storage, to injections, to cycle length. So first thing is hGH storage. While most 191aa hGH can be stored at room temperature, that is only for about 30 days, so I find it imperative to store it in the refrigerator for long term use. At this point you will need to know how to reconstitute (mix or prepare) your hGH. 1mg of hGH is equal to 3iu. You will have to do a little math here; if you have a 20mg bottle of hGH, you will want to add 3 ml’s of the supplied water so that each ml is 20iu (20mg x 3iu / 3ml). You must use an insulin syringe, which are small gauge syringes such as 27g or 29g, because it has smaller markings for more accurate measurement. I recommend using 27 or 28g 50 unit (1/2 cc) syringes for your injections.

Once the hGH has been reconstituted, it must be refrigerated and the colder the better, just on this side of freezing. This way it will last longer before becoming dilute and losing some of its potency. I highly recommend you store it on the inside fridge wall, in the back closest to the freezer. That will be just about optimal temperature. Each hGH injection must be done with NaCL or bacteriostatic water, and cannot be used in conjunction with any oil based products in the same area or in the same syringe. You want the fastest uptake possible and that is only accomplished by using water with the lyophilized powder.

You will want to take the hGH by itself, do not mix with any other peptides or analogues. It is important because the amino sequence chain is fragile and subject to interference from outside entities. I recommend using hGH intramuscularly (IM) instead of subcutaneously (Sub-Q) for all injections for faster uptake of the product, especially when using it post workout. Most manufacturers now include product inserts with the same recommendations.

If you are reading this article for beginners, I presume this will be your first time using hGH so I will make all my dosage recommendations based upon that presumption. There are multiple ways to take hGH and most of them are correct, there is no one perfect way to use it. I have done every method of hGH use over the years and have found some of the best ways to use it based upon your current goals.

First recommended use is for people looking for overall health, boosted immune system, fat loss, and general sense of well being. You will also notice small increases in lean muscle mass, as well as healthier skin, hair, etc. For people looking to use hGH for this reason, I recommend 2iu per day take first thing in the morning for no less than 6 month cycles, preferably full time use. You will not need to worry about insulin insensitivity issues or down-regulation of your thyroid.

The third recommend use of hGH is for athletes off season looking to gain the maximum amount of mass possible. You will gain a lot of lean mass, but also have a lot of water retention due to the dosing schedule. For this type of growth hormone cycle, you will take your weekly hGH dose and split it into three shots taken post workout. For example, a bodybuilder who normally does 4iu per day on a normal schedule, which is 28iu per week, you will take 10iu 3x per week post workout only. When using hGH in this manner you may experience increased insulin sensitivity and it is highly recommended you use exogenous insulin with your hGH. This timing schedule forces the maximum conversion to IGF-1 in the muscle as well as generates hyperplasia. You will have amazing recovery abilities, quick increases in lean mass and can cycle the use on and off in conjunction with your steroid cycles.

The fourth and final method of hGH is for competitors looking to lose the maximum amount of fat, or for any athlete looking to lean up. For this type of use, I recommend taking 4-6iu first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, about ½ hour before doing a morning session of cardio, or before your first morning meal. You will create an optimal environment for burning fat all day long. You will want to use t3/t4 in conjunction with this cycle to further aid in fat loss, as well as the down-regulation of thyroid output.

If you are just looking for overall healthy and not increase in muscular size, then by all means you can use hGH all by itself, year round with nothing else needed. Most likely thought you are looking at using hGH in conjunction with a steroid cycle, either to bust through a plateau or to gain more lean mass than you have with just steroids. Remember that hGH causes hyperplasia or new cell growth. The increases in lean mass are not just from the hGH but from the addition of something that will create an anabolic state to stimulate new growth.

You will generally not see increases in lean mass when using hGH by itself. You must add an androgenic/anabolic substance such as testosterone to stimulate increases in the new cells. An androgen rich environment is preferable due to a positive nitrogen balance and lowered cortisol levels.

I recommend when bulking with hGH to use just testosterone by itself or test with deca or equipoise. You will not need large doses, in fact, because of the actions and biochemical pathways that growth hormone exerts its functions, you will be able to use less overall anabolics on your next cycle. For slightly more advanced users, I highly recommend a cycle of test, tren and gh. When dieting it is imperative to use a thyroid stimulating product such as T3 or T4 which will convert to T3.

When bulking with hGH, I recommend the use of insulin for the most anabolic environment possible, but most guys have not used insulin and are paranoid of it (as they should be). Insulin can be used very safely with no side effects, but unless you are an advanced user of hGH and steroids, you would be wise to steer clear and use an insulin mimicker instead, such as r-ALA at 800mcg per day, or Metformin.

You will not need to do PCT after a cycle of hGH by itself, but hGH can be an excellent part of a PCT program post steroid cycle. You will better be able to maintain mass gains, especially when used in conjunction with Arimidex, Clomid and HCG.

For this question I will defer to the IOC (International Olympic Committee) which is also happens to be the same procedure for NCAA athletes:
Main applicable detection techniques are based on immunoanalysis which may involve a relative lack of antibody specificity and therefore extensive cross reactivities with other compounds. In some cases there do not exist suitable internationally acceptable reference materials in order to fully homogenise results obtained by different techniques in different laboratories. As a consequence, quantitative concentrations found in a given laboratory are difficult to compare with those found in other settings. It is always difficult to establish clear criteria to distinguish an exogenous administration (banned) from a normal endogenous concentration (Segura J., 1991). Ideally, the structure of the peptide detected should be confirmed by mass spectrometry. This is difficult nowadays although new ionisation techniques, new interfaces with chromatographic or electrophoretic systems and evolution of ion analysers will make a contribution to this end in the future.

So to sum it up, they still have no reliable testing procedures in place. Because clearance times can be as little as minutes on some peptides, chances are they will not have a reliable test for years to come….so enjoy their use in tested sports for now.

Their have been a lot of developments in recent years making hGH seem like an old drug. The creation of IGF-1, MGF, GH Fragments, GHRH, and others create quite a bit of confusion in first time growth hormone users. My recommendation is to start with hGH due to the fact that is has been in use for many years, dosages have stable recommendations, and there are numerous tests in human subjects that attest to its safety. None of the new peptides on the market have any reliable testing procedures, have not been approved for human use, and all feedback is anecdotal at best. Future articles will address the new onslaught of peptides and their use in athletes.

Being a beginner of gear ... and the thought of HGH..

This has answered a few questions.. Thank yiu

Zeus-Sr
03-24-2018, 01:55 PM
Thanks first time I have seen the protocol for athletes to split the weekly dose into 3 post workout doses

OldAndFrail
04-13-2018, 12:24 PM

how long would you run this for ?

BUMP!!

I have the same exact question. I am also wondering the difference on the color of "tops" that I read about (maybe this is another thread). From my understanding, with HGH, there is a ton of bunk for sale and it is hard to get ahold of the true, good HGH. Being a beginner, it is definitely a positive experience to read a great informational blog.

Have a great day BOP Members and thanks to the experienced members for sharing the knowledge.

MarineOnGear92
04-13-2018, 03:26 PM
nice post.

helljak13
04-14-2018, 05:18 PM
very informative article thank you

Big baby
04-14-2018, 05:29 PM
One of the best write ups on hgh ive ever read

brokeback
04-24-2018, 09:36 PM
Thank you for the read. Great info

RETIC
04-25-2018, 01:54 AM
Great read ! This board is packed with info.

Fatdaddy911
05-30-2018, 12:04 AM
What do you suggest to reduce water retention while using HGH?

Drillit
05-30-2018, 12:06 AM
What do you suggest to reduce water retention while using HGH?

I have to make sure I’m drinking at least a gallon of water a day and keep sodium to a minimum.

Devil1
05-31-2018, 10:56 PM
Good info here!!

NoXainNoGain
06-05-2018, 06:19 AM
I really enjoyed this read had a lot of good info that I didn't know about GH I really love that stuff planning to take GH the next couple of years if not more everything in moderation works out well

Earth2madden
06-05-2018, 07:21 PM
Thank you! Awesome info

Mrpeabody
06-09-2018, 02:14 AM
I remember reading taking hgh before bed was bad because it could mess with your natural hgh production at night. Is this true?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Ranger15
06-09-2018, 03:31 AM
Awesome read thanks brother

Studybudd
06-25-2018, 03:57 AM
Nice article. Thanks for keeping it simple

Sting
07-25-2018, 02:09 AM
I recommend using hGH intramuscularly (IM) instead of subcutaneously (Sub-Q) for all injections for faster uptake of the product, especially when using it post workout. Most manufacturers now include product inserts with the same recommendations.

I thought sub-q was the best way?

foofighter
08-08-2018, 04:22 PM
Thanks for the info... nice and simple, very easy for peeps to make sense of everything...
Needed the info laid out like that and easy to follow and pass on to others!

Oldskool
08-08-2018, 04:49 PM
Nah. Im or subq is fine. There are reasons for and against both ways of pining.

It depends on u really.

I dont really have the time to give an insanely long explanation about everything regarding both but jusf know that either way is perfectly fine.

Ive been pinning subq for years.

When i get down to a much leaner bf% and/or i decide to start pining gear daily with slin syringes i might change to IM injections.

If you look at all the research out there. Ull be able to figure out what's best for u.

But in the mean time, pining subq is perfectly fine and doesn't negatively affect overall long term effects.
I thought sub-q was the best way?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

5millionbucks
10-03-2018, 07:35 PM
Anyone tried using GH by itself? That is what I am doing as of now.

Mrfixit
10-19-2018, 01:18 AM
Can I assume, storage of the HGH powder in the fridge is acceptable -until it will be reconstituted

Mrfixit
10-19-2018, 01:21 AM
I hope this is not a duplicate question for me, but I need to know if storing the powder in the fridge will damage the product.

leftkz
10-20-2018, 08:10 AM
I hope this is not a duplicate question for me, but I need to know if storing the powder in the fridge will damage the product.

You should keep GH stored in the fridge at all times. Reconstituted or not. Only time it should be out is when you're pinning

meatneck71
11-09-2018, 04:32 AM
nice read!

Mr Myagi
12-02-2018, 09:58 AM
My next step. Nice info.

WAOZ78
12-17-2018, 11:01 PM
By Gavin Kane

What is rhGH?

Great Read

WAOZ78
12-17-2018, 11:02 PM
awesome read brother..

Belle
12-18-2018, 12:56 AM
Great info for a newbie like me!

Kuahara
12-22-2018, 06:13 PM
So for the fourth and final method of dosage administration what would be the minimum and maximum cycle length?

DD79
12-28-2018, 05:28 PM
Late to the party, but very informative read!

~-Respect, DD79-~

rside
12-28-2018, 06:42 PM
Thanks for the post OP.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

Coke464
12-30-2018, 08:55 PM
Thanks brother. Great information. I'm worried about getting the wrong/corrupted hgh now.
.lol..oh yeah.."beanlicker"...lol..

Icecx
12-30-2018, 11:54 PM
:bodsmileqw:

Mario
01-04-2019, 02:25 PM
I have a single vial of purified HCG 2000 i.u. which came in mail already constituted. This was a freeby and unexpected. Right now it's in my car's glove compartment where it's about 35 F. Meanwhile, what do I do with it? Is it too little to even bother to try? I've never used this before. The contents seem so small in the vial that I don't even know how I'd get the needle to uptake. Is 10 i.u. the same as 0.1 mL? I'm not a genius and so I'm trying to figure out how not to waste it. Thanks.

mr_meanor
01-09-2019, 05:58 AM
I have a single vial of purified HCG 2000 i.u. which came in mail already constituted. This was a freeby and unexpected. Right now it's in my car's glove compartment where it's about 35 F. Meanwhile, what do I do with it? Is it too little to even bother to try? I've never used this before. The contents seem so small in the vial that I don't even know how I'd get the needle to uptake. Is 10 i.u. the same as 0.1 mL? I'm not a genius and so I'm trying to figure out how not to waste it. Thanks.10 iu = 1 ml / 1 iu = .1 ml
Only uses i know of for HCG are for PCT and TRT

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

mr_meanor
01-09-2019, 06:01 AM
Also late to the party but I specifically joined some forums to expand my research on my first hgh cycle, which im 6 weeks into, and this is one of the most informative posts I have come accross on the subject. Great read

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Mrfixit
03-25-2019, 12:09 AM
I appreciate the information you have shared. Even tho I am a naturopathic practitioner, supplemental hGH was not covered in my education. I began using it as an aid to recovery from a nasty accident, with a number of fractures. It has done wonders for me. Again, great article with really good information.

kev39
04-14-2019, 10:09 PM
Awesome read!! Thanks for the information.

Dr.Q
04-19-2019, 06:51 PM
Yes. It is how i keep mine.

Flavi27
05-12-2019, 02:54 AM
Thanks beanlicker awesome read...

AnOldDog
06-03-2019, 02:57 AM
Awesome info for a beginner. Thank you!

Bigjumper
07-18-2019, 11:49 PM
Awesome thanks!

HGHGEAR.ws
03-24-2020, 01:09 PM
Hello Bop Members,

I wanted to share this information too ;

We get this type of questions about hgh shiping, I explain to my people but wanted to share with members as well.

GENOTROPIN(R) (somatropin) for subcutaneous use Patient information | Pfizer Medical Information - US (https://www.pfizermedicalinformation.com/en-us/patient/genotropin)

Pls read this information, it says -as we said always, genotropin can stay in room tempreature up to 3 months.

When its opened, you need to put in +2,8 degree, untill you finish it.

Our pharmacist says, its valid for Humatrope too. Because we ship to Australia as well.

For norditropin pen ;

Growth Hormone Storage and Handling | Norditropin(R) (somatropin) injection (https://www.norditropin.com/how-to-take-it/storage-and-handling.html)

So you can buy these from overseas with piece of mind. There is no problem.

All the best

HGHGEAR

AnOldDog
03-31-2020, 02:27 PM
Question—I’ve been reading up on HGH and looking to get my first 6+ month cycle lined up (for wellbeing 2iu daily to start) and I’ve found some options at 3.4mg per vial and others at 3.7mg vial. Is there a formula for adding bac water based on the content per vial? My belief (correct or incorrect) is that I should be able to get more from a vial with 3.7mg than one with 3.4mg. Thanks!

thebear
03-31-2020, 04:13 PM
Great post [emoji1303]

Scottbooch
04-13-2020, 02:58 AM
Great Post... thanks!

sub7percent
04-18-2020, 11:50 PM
Hgh is typically dosed in terms of “i.u.s” where 10ius is 3.33mg. Some vials may have more than 3.33mg (10iu) but 3.33 is the standard. Typically you would use 10ml in a 3.33mg vial time get 1iu/ml - if you have more mg than 3.33 you can do the math and add additional ml to the vial so that you get a standardized mg/ml, if you’d like.

SilverGrizzly
04-21-2020, 12:55 PM
Great info here, thnx ya'll

kathy9911
04-27-2020, 06:50 AM
@beanlicker or anyone else who can help.

I have taken hgh years ago without issue. i respond to it well and actually feel more energy after 2-3 days.

i have recently started taking 1iu per day and felt the good effects after a few days

after the 5th day i started getting sweating feet and palms, a fluttering type feeling in the chest and feeling a little weak.

I stopped taking it and now 3 days after stopping, the side effects have decreased a little, but are still very strong.

at first it thought there is a contaminant in it or it has effected my insulin/blood sugar.

if its the insulin/blood sugar factor, would it still be effecting me three days after stopping?

has anyone ever heard of something like this before and also happening so soon after this size dosing?

any help would be much appreciated

valkon
05-14-2020, 05:05 AM
So many things to learn here. Great post!

Krav
05-22-2020, 02:17 AM
Helpful!

Jetblack14316
06-14-2020, 10:21 PM
Great read! I still have some questions, but I know my bro's will help me out and I will be GOLDEN!

Fitzy270
07-02-2020, 11:00 PM
Answered all my newbie questions without having to ask , very well written also . Thanks

MattDamon47
07-03-2020, 03:07 AM
In the intermediate faze of 4-6 I.u what can you do no to lose insulin sensitivity? Or avoid using insulin?

Mattymoo
07-03-2020, 03:24 AM
Hey Mattdamon47 what is WWMDD?

iconpharma
07-03-2020, 10:47 AM
In the intermediate faze of 4-6 I.u what can you do no to lose insulin sensitivity? Or avoid using insulin?

not much, perhaps not eat many carbs is only solution but then ur limiting yor growth potential so 4-5iu or higher for sure use insulin otherwise hyperglycemia daily is not something that anybody wants

mightymouse84
07-03-2020, 07:22 PM
Gonna start my first run with GH next week, thinking 4ius during cut/bulk, 2ius during cruise? Does that sound solid?

iconpharma
07-04-2020, 07:15 AM
Gonna start my first run with GH next week, thinking 4ius during cut/bulk, 2ius during cruise? Does that sound solid?

sounds very good

mightymouse84
07-05-2020, 07:31 PM
sounds very good

Thanks for the response. Due to my schedule it ok if I were to take it all at once in the AM?

iconpharma
07-06-2020, 02:36 PM
Thanks for the response. Due to my schedule it ok if I were to take it all at once in the AM?

for fatloss best is small dosage spread throughout the day. if not possible then before food am take your hgh and do some cardio, best time for fatburning action.

dont take hgh with your meals, insulin is antagonistic and it will blunt hgh action

Keule206
07-07-2020, 06:22 AM
if not possible then before food am take your hgh and do some cardio, best time for fatburning action.

That will be also my advice for you. Don´t forget to check the blood sugar.....my get a little bit higher at 5iu ed
good luck :hh9BEeLFGEOeZUWG.jp

mightymouse84
07-07-2020, 03:35 PM
Thanks for the info, I have enough to run for the rest of the year as an experiment looking forward to the results!

ienjoygear
08-15-2020, 01:19 AM
Thanks for this! I found it super helpful.

metalmonster
08-16-2020, 08:51 PM
Good info brother thank you

Unknownuser92
08-19-2020, 06:44 PM
Nice very nice!

Klinkster
12-02-2020, 02:37 AM
First time running GH and I must say this post has informed me of so much good! Thank you!

Bshak
02-21-2021, 01:56 AM
Great information! Thanks.

robthomas
02-21-2021, 05:37 PM
I’m 37 years old I have been on gh for two straight years taking it daily at 2ius per day .
I mostly take it for the anti aging side of things and it has helped with fat loss a touch as well.
Sometimes my diet is t perfect when things like hunting season and snowmobile season come into play and I can’t train and diet as much.
I was wondering if I did bump it to 4ius now for alittle while with my consistent training if it would change my body’s set point for when I go back to 2 ius ? Will it not be as effective I know that statement is somewhat bro science .
My yearly protocol has been
Test 200 year round then I add deca or npp for 2.5 months at 200 a week .
With 2 ius of gh every day and some months after a rest I will run dbol in my yearly protocal for 6 week 2 twice a year .

Trainandnap
04-09-2021, 07:58 AM
Exactly what I was looking for. Been piecing together this information for a while now while doing my own research, nice to see it all in one spot laid out. Was very confused with the conversions at first because I didn’t want to spend a shit ton of money and fuck up the product. Definitely looking to starting soon.

Marine
05-07-2021, 12:01 AM
Srdrrc69 you posted the same exact thread in the Aussie forum. I banned you for COC violation. No advertising of outside sponsors. This includes private sales via private messaging.

tcinbc66
06-03-2021, 06:33 PM
So I don't want to fuck up this adding of BAC to the HGH! the hgh is 10iu, and the BAC water has 30ml in it. How much do I add to the hgh? I will probably take 3-4IU a day

*XXL
06-03-2021, 06:59 PM
So I don't want to fuck up this adding of BAC to the HGH! the hgh is 10iu, and the BAC water has 30ml in it. How much do I add to the hgh? I will probably take 3-4IU a day

Add 1cc (slin pin) of BAC to the one vial of gh powder.

Then if you want 3iu, with slin pin draw up to the 30 mark = 3iu.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics
List: [email protected]

tcinbc66
06-03-2021, 10:02 PM
Add 1cc (slin pin) of BAC to the one vial of gh powder.

Then if you want 3iu, with slin pin draw up to the 30 mark = 3iu.

EXO-GEN [emoji1022]
Beyond Human Genetics
List: [email protected]

Thanks for that info!! I thought I had it right but damn one screw up and it’s pissing money down the drain!

Hardbody84
12-30-2022, 06:20 AM
That was very helpful. Glad guys take the time to do these types of things.

SRM369
03-21-2024, 12:18 PM
Great read - I appreciate the info