PDA

View Full Version : VinVin First Cycle Test E + Turinabol

vinvin
06-16-2019, 01:11 PM
Hello,

Stats
6ft, 143lbs 15% bf. Training for 1 month. 25yo. Male.
Can bench my bodyweight and Squat near 1.5x bodyweight.

Trained for 1 year+ before so have perfect training + diet.

Goals - Reason
Quickly get to 165lbs - 12% bf.
Achieve 182lbs 12% bf in 1.5 years.

Diet
~2800 cals, 180g protein. I cook.

Split is:
Chest-Biceps,
Back-Triceps+Shoulders,
Quads-Calves+Shoulders,
Hams-Calves+Shoulders
Repeat.

15-16 sets of failure/week/muscle.

Weight converted to pounds.

Cycle.
Brewed own gear although it's my first time touching gear haha.
Brewed Test E @ 300mg/ml in MCT oil. 1% BA, 20% BB. Made 60ml. Will only be using <2 vials (20ml) for this cycle thought.
The other 4 vials put in drawer.

495mg TestE/week + 70mg Turinabol/day
10 weeks

Test E injected 3x a week. 165mg x 3.
Frontloaded on first week.

First Pin - Yesterday.
1ml Test 300mg into my right ventro glute standing with 27g slin pin. Went in smooth.
But my hands shake to much while pinning the needle came out bent. Fak me. Hurt abit while pushing plunger, likely cause I shake so much. 30 sec pin.
Slight pip, feel like a bruise at injection spot after 24 hours. No redness, perfect. Can walk fine.

Any tips on how I can shake less for glute pin, I find it extremely hard to keep my body rotated. Maybe do on sofa instead of standing?
Next will pin chest or quads, something at the front, easier.

maxmuscle1
06-16-2019, 01:22 PM
I will follow along. We definitely need to get some meat on those bones. As far as inj, some people lay on a bed(on stomach or side)is there is no weight in the legs. I see a lot of room for improvement. How is your diet gonna go?

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vinvin
06-16-2019, 01:28 PM
I will follow along. We definitely need to get some meat on those bones. As far as inj, some people lay on a bed(on stomach or side)is there is no weight in the legs. I see a lot of room for improvement. How is your diet gonna go?

Max

Will try sitting or laying down on bed. Thanks for the tip.

Detail of my diet:

I live Asia so some the food might not be familiar to you. Google doubt.
Stay tuned.
Will have proper before/after pictures at the end.

maxmuscle1
06-16-2019, 01:34 PM
Will try sitting or laying down on bed. Thanks for the tip.

Detail of my diet:

I live Asia so some the food might not be familiar to you. Google doubt.
Stay tuned.
Will have proper before/after pictures at the end.

Well that is enough calories for your weight. It looks good, keep those carbs up daily. If your not gaining weight, you may need to add some dirty foods(high-caloric solid meals). Try to get 1.5 grams of protein per lb of total body weight, for now.

Max

thebear
06-16-2019, 03:13 PM
Do what you must. But training for 1yr at 25, I would wait. But if you must. Don’t pin the 300mg at 1x. Pin 2x a wk, relax and you can only pin so fast with a 27g. Don’t rush it and the first few times is a learning experience. I pin VG and quad, resorting between all 4 sites. Find those easier. Oh, make sure you breathe.

vinvin
06-16-2019, 03:29 PM
Do what you must. But training for 1yr at 25, I would wait. But if you must. Don’t pin the 300mg at 1x. Pin 2x a wk, relax and you can only pin so fast with a 27g. Don’t rush it and the first few times is a learning experience. I pin VG and quad, resorting between all 4 sites. Find those easier. Oh, make sure you breathe.

My pinning schedule is 0.55ml 3x a week. 165mg x 3.
Im frontloading for the first week.

vinvin
06-17-2019, 03:51 PM
Prepared my orals today in 96% Grain Alcohol.

~35mg /ml turinabol - 100ml
~10mg /ml Exemestane - 25ml

Fuck shit tasted satanic.
Next time gonna shoot 1ml in my mouth only after filling my mouth with water.

Pinned another 1cc of TestE. This time my right quad.
Absolutely perfect painless bloodless smooth injection. 30 mins past still no sign of PIP.

That exact injection spot of my shaky ventro glute injection is still fcking sore (feel like a bad bruise).
Comparing it to this quad shot, I'm 100% certain now the bad PIP is caused by the shaking during pin.
My glute was sore the moment I was done.

vinvin
06-18-2019, 01:23 AM
Updated original post with workout routine.

Just woke up, and almost no PIP from yesterdays quad shot. Lol, feeling proud of my brew now.

JohnMcc
06-18-2019, 01:25 AM
Prepared my orals today in 96% Grain Alcohol.

~35mg /ml turinabol - 100ml
~10mg /ml Exemestane - 25ml

Fuck shit tasted satanic.
Next time gonna shoot 1ml in my mouth only after filling my mouth with water.

Pinned another 1cc of TestE. This time my right quad.
Absolutely perfect painless bloodless smooth injection. 30 mins past still no sign of PIP.

That exact injection spot of my shaky ventro glute injection is still fcking sore (feel like a bad bruise).
Comparing it to this quad shot, I'm 100% certain now the bad PIP is caused by the shaking during pin.
My glute was sore the moment I was done.

A steady hand or someone to assist during the pinning goes a long way to prevent PIP

vinvin
06-18-2019, 01:38 AM
A steady hand or someone to assist during the pinning goes a long way to prevent PIP

Couldn't agree more brother, speaking from experience haha.

vinvin
06-18-2019, 12:35 PM
Day 4

Getting hunger pangs every 2.5 hours even after big meals.
This is very unusual, I only get hungry 4 hours after big meals.
Is the Turinabol "stealing" all the carbs I put in?

Noticed I'm slightly less banged up after my workouts.
After Quad or Ham I usually come home and collapse on my bed, sometimes falling asleep instantly due to the CNS fatigue.
This acute fatigue was not present after yesterdays Quad and today Ham workout.

vinvin
06-19-2019, 12:25 PM
Day 5

Doctor visit for HCG/Tamoxefin/TUDCA

Visited a highly rated private lifestyle/beauty/TRT Clinic in my country's city center today.
Told the doctor straight up about my cycle and why I need HCG to preserve my testicle function...
Also told him I brewed my own gear and the recipe (cause he asked lol)

He said he can't give it to me cause it might cause testicle tumors and he will be liable for it.... dafuk?
And he had no clue how it will help.
And they don't prescribe HCG to their TRT patients.
And they only give HCG for weight loss..
And they don't have/use exemestane in their TRT, they use Crysin for anti E (ok this is "new").
So I'm not getting the HCG from him.

Ok then I explained my PCT to him and asked him for Tamoxefin.
He told me their Clinic don't have Tamoxefin, and he had 0 clue on how Tamoxefin is supposed to help me for "pct".
I questioned him if I don't take Tamoxefin, then what should I do? ... All i got was *silence*
And he told me ONLY medical use for Tamoxefin in whole medical field is breast cancer. (I'm like "Waooooo")

I explained to him in detail how SERMS are estrogen antagonist at the level of the pituitary gland and thus stimulates the release of LH and FSH, and offered to send him medical research on it but he just got annoyed cause "I am teaching him".

Then he told me he's treating some guy who is suffering from 0 test+depression after an anabolic cycle. I questioned him and ask him did the guy run nandrolone decaonate? And yea, it was nand-deca. I told him it cause never use HCG then no proper PCT with Tamoxefin.
He still was clueless on how HCG and Tamoxefin was supposed to help.
Anyway they didn't had Tamoxefin, so I gave up.

Then I asked him for TUDCA. He didn't really know about it and told me it is ooold medicine. That's why I can't find it.
But he was big on Gluthathione and knew quite alot on it and the clinic did sell liver protection supplement consisting of Gluthathione+NAC.
So I took it.

Then told him of blood test that I want to do at week 8 which he was ok it. Just told him to quote me best price for the bloods.

The liver supp (5 tabs a week):
Supp USD67 + USD12 consultation = USD 79.

1 liver supp costed me more than my whole cycle.
Kindda feel I got ripped off and wasted my money... but at least I got my liver covered.
USD 79 is ~10% of my countries average monthly wage.

Now gotta source my HCG and Nolva.

maxmuscle1
06-19-2019, 12:29 PM
Day 5

Doctor visit for HCG/Tamoxefin/TUDCA

Visited a highly rated private lifestyle/beauty/TRT Clinic in my country's city center today.
Told the doctor straight up about my cycle and why I need HCG to preserve my testicle function...
Also told him I brewed my own gear and the recipe (cause he asked lol)

He said he can't give it to me cause it might cause testicle tumors and he will be liable for it.... dafuk?
And he had no clue how it will help.
And they don't prescribe HCG to their TRT patients.
And they only give HCG for weight loss..
And they don't have/use exemestane in their TRT, they use Crysin for anti E (ok this is "new").
So I'm not getting the HCG from him.

Ok then I explained my PCT to him and asked him for Tamoxefin.
He told me their Clinic don't have Tamoxefin, and he had 0 clue on how Tamoxefin is supposed to help me for "pct".
I questioned him if I don't take Tamoxefin, then what should I do? ... All i got was *silence*
And he told me ONLY medical use for Tamoxefin in whole medical field is breast cancer. (I'm like "Waooooo")

I explained to him in detail how SERMS are estrogen antagonist at the level of the pituitary gland and thus stimulates the release of LH and FSH, and offered to send him medical research on it but he just got annoyed cause "I know more than him".

Then he told me he's treating some guy who is suffering from 0 test+depression after an anabolic cycle. I questioned him and ask him did the guy run nandrolone decaonate? And yea, it was nand-deca. I told him it cause never use HCG then no proper PCT with Tamoxefin.
He still was clueless on how HCG and Tamoxefin was supposed to help.
Anyway they didn't had Tamoxefin, so I gave up.

Then I asked him for TUDCA. He didn't really know about it and told me it is ooold medicine. That's why I can't find it.
But he was big on Gluthathione and knew quite alot on it and the clinic did sell liver protection supplement consisting of Gluthathione+NAC.
So I took it.

Then told him of blood test that I want to do at week 8 which he was ok it. Just told him to quote me best price for the bloods.

The liver supp (5 tabs a week):
Supp USD67 + USD12 consultation = USD 79.

1 liver supp costed me more than my whole cycle.
Kindda feel I got ripped off and wasted my money... but at least I got my liver covered.

Now gotta source my HCG and Nolva.

You did get ripped off, he is selling supplements not drugs. Chrysin is an old flavone supplement that was marketed for anti estrogen (does not work). Just use a sponsor and don’t waste any more €€! Sounds like he caters to females and rips them off. Lol

Max

vinvin
06-19-2019, 04:05 PM
You did get ripped off, he is selling supplements not drugs. Chrysin is an old flavone supplement that was marketed for anti estrogen (does not work). Just use a sponsor and don’t waste any more €€! Sounds like he caters to females and rips them off. Lol

Max

Nwrmine, I'll try ask for a refund and return it tomorrow cause he promised me it's best price. Apparently I can find way better prices for same stuff on iHerb, not happy on that .

Is Gluthathione + NAC as good as TUDCA? I can get Gluthathione + NAC easily from iHerb. Seriously dunno where the fuck to get TUDCA. Dunno if Angela sells TUDCA.

The HCG I couldn't source it from sponsor cause finished products are always USA domestic only. I live in Asia.
But it's ok I can get the HCG and Tamoxefin from my local suace or Indian generic.

vinvin
06-19-2019, 04:19 PM
Just done pinning another 1.1ml, into my left ventro glute, all the way to the side. Did while sitting down, not much shaking, no bent needle. No crazy pip.

Dunno why it burned every time i pressed down on plunger.

Accidentally pulled out needle instantly once I was done, 3 small drops blood leak, . Prolly cause I pull out too fast.
Still like pinning quads much more lolz.

Best Place For Glute Injection - The Sweet Spot - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZD5X-KObQk)

I jab the red area. Next time will try blue

maxmuscle1
06-19-2019, 05:36 PM
Nwrmine, I'll try ask for a refund and return it tomorrow cause he promised me it's best price. Apparently I can find way better prices for same stuff on iHerb, not happy on that .

Is Gluthathione + NAC as good as TUDCA? I can get Gluthathione + NAC easily from iHerb. Seriously dunno where the fuck to get TUDCA. Dunno if Angela sells TUDCA.

The HCG I couldn't source it from sponsor cause finished products are always USA domestic only. I live in Asia.
But it's ok I can get the HCG and Tamoxefin from my local suace or Indian generic.

I like both NAC and gluthianone! I highly recommend

Max

vinvin
06-20-2019, 01:41 PM
Day 6

Energy & Stress + Headache
I was very mentally bothered with the horrible doctor visit and wasting a huge amount of money.
Also had a horrible headache from walking 1.5KM in sun in city.
Also suddenly felt very very hot @ 11pm.

Ontop this stress I had a sudden surge of energy at 2am.
My insomnia went nuts+headache and I only slept at 6am.

Normally even when I'm bothered I can sleep by 3.30am. This was something else. Roid energy?

The clinic haven't replied my email on my complain on their overpriced supplement sale to me and me calling out the doctor bullshiting me on "good price" with prove. Also never give me quotation on bloods yet.

I slept from 6am-10am. 4 hours! and I've been up all day now, not feeling sleepy. The headache is still there abit. This is weird, impossible I can function on 4 hours of sleep like this.

Weird dream - crying
Had a very vivid emotional dream where I cried alot in my dream, cause I was emotionally touched in it lulz.
Woke up with tears in my eyes. If I cry in dreams, I wake up with dry eyes, but this time nop. Weird.

Workout - TBOL?
Today was back. Slight headache from yesterday was annoying.
There seems to be no big increases in str except the small increase I get from diet/training.
I look about the same.
There are no insane pumps, same normal pumps as natty.

Only profound diff I notice is I can finish my workout much faster, and I almost never "gas out", even after heavy squats.

Is TBOL for cardio or bodybuilding? lol. No wonder MMA fighters use it.

Small ballsBalls has reduce in size by ~35%. Gotta source the HCG fast. Should be able to get it by day 14.

E2
No e2 sides/bloating. Still feel like natty.

Hunger
I'm definitely more hungry than usual

vinvin
06-21-2019, 07:32 AM
Day 7

Tbol sides
Had good sleep last night.
Still have slight headache.

Tested my bp and heart rate.
BP is at 143/75. Borderline high bp.
Resting Heart rate is 75. Which is high for me, ussualy it's 56.

Definitely Tbol sides.
Don't feel good.
Might cut down dosing to 50mg.

Weight
Woah weight today measured at 69KG.
Gained 9lbs in around a week.

JohnMcc
06-21-2019, 02:27 PM
Day 7

Tbol sides
Had good sleep last night.
Still have slight headache.

Tested my bp and heart rate.
BP is at 143/75. Borderline high bp.
Resting Heart rate is 75. Which is high for me, ussualy it's 56.

Definitely Tbol sides.
Don't feel good.
Might cut down dosing to 50mg.

Weight
Woah weight today measured at 69KG.
Gained 9lbs in around a week.

Are you still at 500mg of test a week? If so perhaps you might think of dropping the dose to like 300-350mgs a week. You weight about 140-150 if I read your intro right, you dont need very much anabolics to grow in that case. Plus it would most likely help with the blood pressure issues and in turn most likely clear up the headaches. Just an idea but whatever you choose think about your overall health with your decision.

vinvin
06-21-2019, 02:44 PM
Are you still at 500mg of test a week? If so perhaps you might think of dropping the dose to like 300-350mgs a week. You weight about 140-150 if I read your intro right, you dont need very much anabolics to grow in that case. Plus it would most likely help with the blood pressure issues and in turn most likely clear up the headaches. Just an idea but whatever you choose think about your overall health with your decision.

I don't suspect the Test, cause I'm on my first week. The TestE hardly peaked.

I suspect it's the Tbol.
My Tbol dosage of 70mg seems too damn high for my 150lbs weight.
I'm dropping it to 50mg.
Tbol (and orals) is known to jack up blood pressure and cause headaches/nosebleeds.

No E2 sides.
No aggression/oily skin
No change in libido.

Was Quad day today, didn't experience any "unreal" pumps. All pumps were still natty,

vinvin
06-21-2019, 10:55 PM
Slept at 1.30am just now.
Now suddenly up 5.30am.
Feeling quite fresh, will try sleep again later.
All kindz of energy lulz

Skipping Tbol
Skipped 35mg Tbol dosage last night.
Now woke up fresh, feeling so much better! with almost no headache and neck pain.
BP is also good at 121/80.
So it was definitely Tbol headaches.

Will skip today's dose also. Then will continue again @ 50mg.

Water
I have to drink alot of water generate urine now.
It's like all the water is being kept by my body instead of pissing out like usual.
It's kindda a chore, esp with eating 2800 cals.

Hunger is strong.

vinvin
06-22-2019, 03:01 PM
Day 8

Skipping Tbol
No TBOL today.
BP normal. No headaches.
Felt great today + wonderful afternoon nap.
Confirmed headaches/bp was from TBOL.

Body - Training
Training felt natty. Slight increases in str and endurance.
My lateral delts seemed to be slightly bigger, noticeable in gym mirror

No E2 sides.
No aggression/oily skin
No change in libido.

Pinned left quad, smooth bloodless pipless jab.
I LOVE pinning quads!

vinvin
06-23-2019, 02:51 PM
Day 9

Started TBOL again today now @ 50mg.
Feeling slight headache and pressure behind neck again.
BP is normal

Headache/Neck Pressure always gone 20min into workouts
This headache/neck pressure is present when I'm not lifting.
When I lift, my first 3 sets really make me feel like my head/neck is gonna burst

But 20 minute into my gym sessions, all this headache/neck pressure is always gone.
I will feel absolutely healthy relieved of this "pressure".
All proceeding sets are great.

Then when I reach home, relax, this head/neck pressure comes back.
Same thing was happening at 70mg Tbol.
This headache/pressure is like the thing you get if you walk 20mins in the hot sun with dehydration.

Any of you experience bros have any explanation on this?

I do drink ALOT of water.

Workout
Chest bicep today.
No pumps.
Natty strength gains

Godlike endurance, no sweat workout (thanks Tbol).
All sets taken to or 1 rep shy of failure as usual.

Diet
I have to shit 2x a day. And it always feel like there's shit in my intestines.
Like my body is pressured to digest so much food.
No stomach pain or diarrhea.
Just kindda uncomfortable being "full" always and "full of shit"

No DOMS
I noticed since past week I am not getting sore from my workouts.
Am I superhealing?

Upset - Regret
Kindda unhappy I didn't get any "steroid" pumps or str gains on Turinabol.
Just got insane endurance boost, with headache.

Don't feel it's worth it to crash my lipids and stress by liver for this.
Would have ran 200mg of TrenE instead.
And TBOL is not cheap!

No E2 sides.
No aggression/oily skin
No change in libido.

vinvin
06-24-2019, 10:11 AM
Day 10

Had another gassless sweatless pumpless back workout.
Slight strength gains
Noticed slightly more vascularity, but I'm 15%+ bodyfat.
Delts are bigger.

I'm seriously the God of Cardio now.

TBOL
Reduced dose to 42mg and gonna stick to this.
Seems side effect free, feel good.
BP is normal.

No E2 sides.
No aggression/oily skin
No change in libido.

Body weight steady at 69.5kg.
Stomach feels better today.

vinvin
06-25-2019, 03:17 AM
Day 11

Still no soreness from my workouts ever since I been taking Turinabol.
No soreness from recent chest bicep back tricep workouts.

Injected lateral delt last night.
Was a pipless bloodless perfect injection.

Blood pressure good at 114/66 this morning.

vinvin
06-25-2019, 12:03 PM
Turinabol Fast Heart Rate Side
My blood pressure is fine, systolic never higher than 125 in my multiple checks yesterday and today throughout the day.
Headache also gone.

However my heart rate is 85 at all times. Even right after waking up from naps.
My usual heart rate is 55.
Even in most stressful lack of sleep + massive stress situation when I was hospitalized was 65.
Turinabol@42mg/day is jacking up my heart rate by +30 points!

It's constant 85 and I don't feel any discomfort. But I do feel it fasst.
It's this normal? Wonder should I be concerned. Left ventricular hypertrophy?

TBOL No gassing theory
I think Turinabol is made me used to having a high rate, so when I workout I don't feel gassed cause my high resting heart rate doesn't differ much than the 100+ heart rate I have when working out.

Unreal Progress In!
My 4x6 squat usually takes 25 days to get to 4x7, which then I will increment weight by 2.5kg. Last increment was 5 days ago.
Today I got 4x7 with new weight! That's 5 days to take 4x6 into 4x7 instead of 25 days!
I gained strength 5x faster!!

This shows how important is tracking! If I didn't track my lifts, I would have missed this detail.

Still no pumps.

Hunger is getting stronger!

vinvin
06-26-2019, 04:05 PM
Day 12 - Skipped Gym & TBOL

Agonizing left lower back spasm!Yesterday squats gave me painful constant left lower back spasm, till I can't sleep.
I have to put pillow under legs to keep lower back flat to sleep.
It's still hurting.
I suspect cause squats on smith machine always make me stand unevenly under the bar, putting more stress on one side.
And I also have an imbalance where left side of my body is curved more (10 physiotherapy sessions failed to solve this).

Painful left lower abdominal/intestine
I am feeling constant pain at my left lower abs, near intestines for 2 days now.
I am skipping the TBOL till this is solved.

My stools/digestion/appetite is normal so I dunno why it's fcking hurting.
No gas, no diarhiea.

Is it cause the massive food surge from bulking diet? Likely
Is it cause my balls shrunk? Can be
Is it cause TBOL? I dun think so
??

I'll go see GP doctor tomorrow to get some digestion medicine and get this checked.

Entire lower left body is in constant pain!!

HCG has arrived! gonna pin it with my test now. Prolly right delt today.

maxmuscle1
06-26-2019, 04:07 PM
Sounds like time to take it easy until you figure out what’s going on. Good luck at the docs.

Max

vinvin
06-26-2019, 05:39 PM
Sounds like time to take it easy until you figure out what’s going on. Good luck at the docs.

Max

Skipping TBOL today also dropped my heart rate back to 62.
Feels so much better being off it even for a day.

maxmuscle1
06-26-2019, 05:57 PM
Skipping TBOL today also dropped my heart rate back to 62.
Feels so much better being off it even for a day.

I bought a bp/heart monitor so I can keep mine in check. Totally sucks to feel like that.

Max

vinvin
06-26-2019, 06:20 PM
I bought a bp/heart monitor so I can keep mine in check. Totally sucks to feel like that.

Max

Guess how I track mine... I also bought those wrist bp/heart monitors haha.

It's amazing how +30 points heartrate and +20 points systolic pressure can make such a big difference in "well-being".
Tracking is so important during cycle to pinpoint root of side effects.

I feel so bad for people who have to live with high blood pressure, shit sucks!
This is the first time in my life I felt it.

I was so relaxed/zen the whole day today.
Felt healthy and sharp mentally (except the left stomach pain and spasming left lower back).
No pressure whatsoever in my head.

I have a stroooong feeling my stomach pain is from my balls shrinking.
It's like getting kicked in the balls ache.
See if few shot of HCG in coming days solve it.

vinvin
06-27-2019, 12:58 PM
Day 13
Left lower back and stomach pain is 60% better today.

Stomach
Got stomach checked at doc.
Doc said there's alot of gas at the lower left part of my intestine that hurts.
Just mild intestine irritation and gas.
Makes sense considering my bulking diet.
Gave meds for gas.
My appetite is still ferocious.
No TBOL till this heals..

But food wise I never changed anything except slightly increase the quantity of the same foods.
I do take ON Whey and ON Serious Mass but those 2 never caused any probs weeks before my cycle.
TBOL was the only dietary change.

Lower Back
Left lower back is also better, but I won't be doing RDLs today. Maybe will try some hamstring curls and other non-lower back intensive exercises.
Shud be ok in 4 more days.

Quad day changes, spend some $$ for safety
After some loong thinking, I think I'll be doing quad day in a pay per entry gym instead in my condo gym.
It will cost much more $$, but getting such spasms from uneven smith machine squats is not worth it. More-so as I get stronger.
Will replace smith machine squats with Hack Squat Machine & Leg Press. Those 2 are my favs for Quad.

vinvin
06-30-2019, 08:09 AM
Day 16
Intestines pain is gone.
Wonder if me not blending my ON Serious Mass properly was causing it.
Fuark, hate eating that powdery shit.

Lower Back pain was horrible last night, didn't sleep 2 days. It's badd.
Took Naproxen to sleep last night, today morning it's 90% better.
Maybe will take 3 days more for the sprain to heal.

Pinned my right chest last night. Smooth pipless bloodless pin. Perfect.
HCG also got my balls hanging low again.

Did skip 2 days of gym due to lower back sprain.
Will be signing up to train in a proper commercial gym.
Getting strong real fast.

$$ for gym fees, petrol and parking will be spent.

Skipping TBOL
After skipping tbol for few days, I start to feel soreness next day after training again lolz.
All head pressure is also gone. Hearrate back to 60.
Started TBOL again today cause stomach is back to 100%.

No pumps
No E2 sides
No aggression/oily skin
No change in libido.

vinvin
07-01-2019, 04:00 PM
Day 17
Back is fine now.
Just done pinning left chest. Smooth perfect jab.

Trained in ghetto gym drive away from my house yesterday and today. Signed up for membership.

Back - yesterday
Damnn loved doing one arm rows with 32.5KG dumbbells! That's like half my bodyweight lolz.
Was so funny when I picked them up from the rack and took them to my bench.
Back is sore after so long.

Quads - today
Today was quads. Suppose to do hack squats and one leg leg press.
Fuck their hack squat machine is abit rusty and spoil. At the bottom it's hard to push back up due to rust.
Seriously it's mother fucking hard to find proper gym in these country.
Leg workout today was just "so so".
Disappointed.

Physique
I'm noticing a slow steady re-comping effect on my physique.

No pumps
No E2 sides
No aggression/oily skin
No change in libido.

vinvin
07-04-2019, 08:24 AM
Day 20

I have pinned glutes, quads, delts, chests.
So total 8 sites.
Wanted to pin biceps yesterday but chicken'ed out.

BodyWeight increasing 1kg per week.
Working weights also increasing.

Jiggle jiggle?
Today while walking I felt the fat on my abdomen and chest is jiggling alot.
My bf% seems to be the same. I dunno why it's jigling so much suddenly.

Sex drive - Boners
Went grocery shopping just now to reload my chicken breast.
Kept getting boners like I was 16 again looking at every MILF.
Unusual.

No pumps
No E2 sides
No aggression/oily skin

vinvin
07-08-2019, 05:03 PM
Day 24

I'm definitely bigger and starting to have 3D delts and that "grizzly" look.
I'm up 15lbs since my cycle start.

Some guy at my condo gym commented that I am "hugeee!" suddenly lolz.
Can bench 1.2x my BW for 1RM now.

Pinning is second nature now.

Intense Mid-Lower Back Ache after training
So after slightly straining my lower back training at my condo gym, I signed up at some nearby ghetto gym.

I did some Heavy DB Rows, Weighted Pullups, and free-weight RDLs. Good form and weight I can handle.

This movements actually strained muscles/ligaments in my mid lower back both sides.
The dull ache was so bad I didn't sleep till 7am in the morning for 2 days straight.
Fucked up my sleeping times.

Took off 3 days, and became pain free.
Yesterday I trained chest-biceps. Now it flared up abit again.

All symptoms match a minor lower back strain.
Google says it takes 2 weeks to heal.
If I keep training i'm just gonna re-strain it, and the brutal ache keeps me biting my pillow till 7am in the morning.

Strain Reason
Free weight DB-Rows and RDLs probably overloaded stabilizing muscles such as QL in my lower back that never got used before.
My lats and hams can rep the weight easy peazy but those unused muscles got fakked from the sudden loading.

Solution - 2 weeks off
Since 3 days off is not enuff, I will take 2 weeks off.
Then another 2 weeks to re-do progressive overload on the free weight movements to solve all imbalances.
I will take 30mg Ostarine in these 2 weeks to help with healing (I have like 5grams of it lulz).

Cycle?
Should I drop to TRT Dose or PCT' off since no training for 2 weeks and I won't progressively overload for 4 weeks?

Moving out
There is no big proper commercial gym 15KM radius from my current house. Asian problems.
My lease expires this month.
I'll likely move out to somewhere near to a big commercial gym to prevent such equipment related injuries.

vinvin
07-09-2019, 09:02 PM
Strain Update
Left side is fine.
Abit achy on right side.

The strained muscle seems to be Serratus Posterior Inferior Muscle
YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7g5xis0kwY)

It's painful/tender when I press on the muscle. Typical strain symptoms.

Prolly busted this one while doing free-weight RDLs last week.

Moral
Training on smith machine/machines really can cause imbalances due to lack of stabilizer muscle recruitment.

vinvin
07-16-2019, 08:04 PM
Day 33

Strain Healed

I took a week off from training last week and took ostarine 30mg.

Now started back training and all strain seems healed.
Tapping on the strain muscle also no longer produces pain/tenderness.

Anabolics
Skipped all Test E shots last week due to not training.
Skipped Turinabol also
Only took Ostarine

Training
Didn't lost any strength from taking a week off... but didn't gain either.

HOLY FUCK, I got gassed as fuck doing back day today.
This is how life without Turinabol feels like! Damn... I feel human again.

Body
Loss 1kg from not pinning/training.
Loss hardness on my physique.

Bodyfat% seems to be about 20% now.
I don't look good.
I'll drop cals abit.

No pumps
No E2 sides
No aggression/oily skin
Honestly I don't "feel" the TestE at all.

vinvin
07-19-2019, 06:08 PM
Turinabol

Restarted Turinabol 40mg/day.
Holy fuck the hunger came bek instantly
Bodyfat also seems 2% lower, shoulder pop came bek
And no more gassing in gym

All this in just 2 days.

vinvin
07-21-2019, 04:03 AM
Turinabol Day 3

Shoulder are capped and upper chest is popping again now.
I think I can't appreciate TBOL's full effects due to my high bodyfat.

Test E
I'm at Week 6 now.
Still not "feeling" the TestE.
Wonder if I always have high Test so that's why I don't feel it?

Water
Turinabol causes me to not urine despite drinking lots of water.
It's like TBOL eats up all the water I drink.
I have to drink looottttss to get some urine.

Bloods
I'll get bloods around Week 7 or 8.

Pins
All 3 recent pins caused some blood leakage. Just a coincidence or isit cause my Hematocrit is rising?

No pumps
No E2 sides
No aggression/oily skin
Not "feeling" the TestE at all.

Alterspanic132
07-22-2019, 01:33 PM

JohnMcc
07-22-2019, 05:48 PM
This is the same comment I made back at the beginning of Vins log

JohnMcc
07-22-2019, 05:48 PM
This is the same comment I made back at the beginning of Vins log

vinvin
07-23-2019, 04:20 AM
Week 6

Turinabol

TBOL is peaking.
Heart Rate constant ~85 but blood pressure is normal.
I feel really good at all times.

My chest is just so hard and popping now. I think it's the TBOL.
Shoulders capped too.

The amount of water I need drink just to get some yellow urine is ridiculous once TBOL peaks.

Bodyweight

Bodyweight is stuck at 71KG @ 15% bodyfat.
If I stop TBOL I will loss 1KG instantly.

Was eating 2600cals/ day, 160grams protein.

Since my stomach is comfortable,
Gonna jack this up to 2800/cals. 190grams protein.

Strength
My calculated incline bench max is at 83KG
Rows about the same too.

Mystery
Still not feeling TestE.
I think I brew correctly since I get moderate pip for 3 days after every injection.

Bloods at Week 8.

vinvin
07-24-2019, 06:18 PM
Bruise / PIP

My right chest injection 2 days ago have bad pip and Im seeing a yellow bruise at the injection site.
There's a hard knot under the bruise now.
There was some oil leak when I injected that day.

Any Ideas?

Injected left center chest just now.

maxmuscle1
07-24-2019, 07:23 PM
Ice and watch area for redness and swelling. If you get a fever. Go to care clinic for antibiotics. Other than that, don’t inj there anymore.

Max

thebear
07-24-2019, 11:43 PM
Bruise / PIP

My right chest injection 2 days ago have bad pip and Im seeing a yellow bruise at the injection site.
There's a hard knot under the bruise now.
There was some oil leak when I injected that day.

Any Ideas?

Injected left center chest just now.

Damn son. Chest?! I know some guys inject there but never heard of test e there. Maybe it’s just me.

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist [emoji199]

vinvin
07-25-2019, 07:14 PM
I pinned right chest like 3 times edy. One of my fav spots.

It's just yellow/green bruise, no redness/infection.
Googl'ing said it's cause broken blood vessels.

Yesterday's left Chest injection is looking good.

Heart Rate - TBOL
Resting H Rate is at my usual 60 now despite I'm still on 50mg TBOL.
Did my body started "accepting" the TBOL?
I'm starting to like TBOL now.
Nice "clean" energy".

72KG today.

vinvin
08-01-2019, 01:19 AM
72KG. Back. 15%+ bodyfat.

vinvin
08-02-2019, 04:28 PM
Shoulder Pain - Physiotherapy

So I'm having impingement pain in left shoulder.
Went to my physio.

Basically my traps are overdeveloped. Lats under-dev/not activated.

Reason is I don't pack my shoulders back & down when benching, rowing, curling, lateral raises or whatever. And my traps are activating like crazy during those.
Eventually now got shoulder impingement.

So moral, having even development is not enough, you need actually pack your shoulder back+down to prevent trap over-activation resulting in impingement.

Have to drop working weights by half and focus strongly on packing shoulders.
Shouldn't effect gains since I will just do 15~20 reps sets now, infact prolly produce more gains due to change of rep scheme and better activation.

Gave Bloods
Went to a nearby clinic and ordered tests for:

Liver
HDL/LDL - Triglycerides
SHBG
Total Testosterone
E2

Total cost USD72.
Doc was curious why I want all these test and ask me lots of fitness/diet tips cause I'm jacked lolol.
At one point she asked if I am injecting anything I said no lol. Had urgent meeting so I wanna just draw and go.
She's gonna get shocked when the results come in with Total Test at 3k.
Didn't wanna lie... but I just didn't had the time.

Free Testos test alone was costing me USD120 so I didn't order that one.

spadeLifter
08-02-2019, 09:20 PM
Very good stats bro keep it up

vinvin
08-05-2019, 01:01 AM
Exteme Lethargy!!

For the past 3 days, I sleep 4am, wake up 11am, eat breakfast, and just fcking crush on the bed again till 2pm.
2pm Eat lunch, and then on bed again.
I'm so tired it's hard to get out bed.

I dunno it's the Turinabol or my CNS is fried from training.
I take all my sets to RPE 8 or 9, since I believe RPE 8 is needed for stimulating good muscle growth.

Sex drive is also low, been lazy to ask girls out and masturbate.

It's like... I'm crashing.

Bodyweight
Weight is 73KG now. 15%.
~2800cals seems to be sweet spot.
Feels normal now to eat this much, kindda effortless.

Dropping TBOL.

vinvin
08-05-2019, 04:40 PM
Back day

Did cable/dumbbell rows with maximum lower lat activation as per my physio instructions. Kept shoulder blades back and down hard flexing the shit out of my lats on every rep.
Damn, really felt it.

I been doing all my rows previously by using some mid back at start, biceps at mid range, and finishing them with a shrug with my upper traps.
Basically 0 zero lat activation.

Crazy Left Shoulder Pain!!
My slight shoulder annoyance has become into excruciating pain after my physio session that day.
Wonder what she did to my shoulder.
Told her my shoulder is so fucked now, I can't even pick up a glass of water.

Wonder if the deep tissue massage release make the cuff more inflamed?

I'm off Turinabol so I don't have super healing to help me now.

vinvin
08-07-2019, 07:50 AM
Bloods are IN!!!

Bloods taken at Week 8, 36 hours after last pin.

Doctor was smirking at me when I walked in, and at that moment, I knew, she knew, that I'm on that good stuff.
Surprising she was cool with and even asked me on what runners always take for doping, and I ended up explaining boldenone undecylenate to her.
She also told me about guys using "Sustanon" and she dunno what is that. So I explained it's a blend of diff test esters and what those esters do.

HDL/LDL
Impressed my HDL is not 0.
LDL is sky high, thank you Turinabol.
Ratio is fucked.

Iron Liver!
Liver values are only abit above normal after 8 weeks of Turinabol.
Wow, I'm impressed with my liver.
But I also took Glutathione reduced 150mg + NAC 350mg daily.

But why did I felt extreme lethargy at Week 8 even with good liver values??

Testos
Total test 2188. Contray to the ~3400 people get while on 500mg/week
Fak, I think I underdosed my homebrew gear haha.
Nwrmine I'll just pin 0.8 3x/week from now on instead of 0.5x3.
E2 is great at 43.

SHBG is crushed, thanks to TBOL.

Posiden
08-08-2019, 04:51 AM
Are u going to retest ur self pinning extra .08ML would be good to see the difference

vinvin
08-08-2019, 05:39 AM
Are u going to retest ur self pinning extra .08ML would be good to see the difference

I just checked with a pro bodybuilder and says he gets 2850 total test 24 hours after pinning 250mg bayer ampule.
I got 2188 36 hours after pinning 150mg.

So this makes it seem my homebrew TestE is actually accurately dosed.

vinvin
08-08-2019, 05:40 AM
Muscle Twitch produced a PIPless shot

Yesterdays quad shot produced a huggeee quad twitch when needle going into quads.
My fault I jabed fast and didn't relax. Fak it, drove the needle in deeper and pinned anyway.

Surprisingly there is 0 pip today. This is my first true pipless shot.

Shoulder
Did flat bench yesterday instead of incline cause shoulder pain.
Repped 60kg for 11, no lockout, nice slow reps on smith machine.
Fak, flat only hits my lower pec.

Shoulder is feeling much better today after yesterdays physio.

Weight
Weight steady at 72.6kg. Stopping Turinabol caused me to lose 0.5kg water.

vinvin
08-09-2019, 04:31 PM
Tomorrow be Week 9

Weight stuck at 72.5kg.
Maintenance calories @ 2700 cals.
190grams protein

Will bump to 3000 cals. Moar Carbs!

Shoulder Impingement
Did back workout with shoulder blades pinned and lat activation.
Felt so much more activation.
Shoulder feels slowly better, but no pressing for 1 week as per physiotherapist advice.
The rehab exercises given are slowly restoring the scapular mobility.

Mid Back muscle/Lats activation now is bomb I swear. Physiotherapist form advice > Any gym bro.

Ostarine
Gonna use 30mg Ostarine to heal my shoulder.

Physique Update
72.5kg. No Turinabol for a week.
No pump.
Always the biggest guy in my Condo gym. Or 2nd sometimes.
Got 4 weeks to try hit 75KG.

vinvin
08-15-2019, 08:58 AM
Day 62

Rotator Cuff Tedonitis
Getting better and better with physio.
The shoulder blade mobility has also improved drastically.
Lat development is also better with new row form.

Still no pressing allowed for cuff to heal. Bummer.
Physio said my lats are growing way faster than normal... lol she dunno I'm on that good sauce.

Ostarine
30mg/day to speed up cuff healing.

Heartburn
My white rice + chicken breast meals are suddenly hard to digest.
It feels like heart burn even 2 hours after eating it.
I don't think it's the ostarine causing it.
Not on any orals.

Weight
Still stuck at 72.5KG. Fuck, I can't physically eat more.
I will need to force feed myself a small pizza everyday i think.

Cycle Length
Might stop cycle at 10 Weeks.
Worklife is starting to pile up. Will have to switch gym to maintenance phase.
And my rotator cuff is abit discouraging (but rapidly getting better).

vinvin
08-16-2019, 05:54 PM
Heartburn - Diet
Didn't eat my chicken rice today. Instead cheated half day.
Ate Texas Chicken fucking TWICE. Drank some beer. Ate a piece of chocolate cake.
And at night back to my usual diet.

Finally maybe hit 3k+ cals.
No choice but to cheat.

And guess what, NO HEARTBURN. So it was my chicken marination that's causing heartburn for sure.

Training

I changed my training style to not focus much on progressive overload.
Instead I just put a weight I can rep out 8~10x and do it till RPE 8.
And do this for all my sets.
E.g Leg Press/RDLs end when the rep slows down.

For isolation e.g bicep curls/ham curls, once I start fail I just do few half reps and end the set. No cheating.

Training is much more enjoyable+safe this way.

YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBYOIiCb33I)

I up the weight once it's easy. Instead of chasing reps/weight.

vinvin
08-19-2019, 05:08 PM
Shoulder Impingement
Exact issue is bicep tendon and supraspinatus tendons in cuff are pinched, rubbing against each other
Due to scapular having limited back + downward range.
Getting better.

Physio said I can start do floor presses! Yay!

Cycle
This is week 10. I think I'll make this the last week.
Will use Turinabol from Week 10 till week 12 for that last few gains.

Weight now at 73KG. Lets see if I can Turinabol it to 74KG.

PCT
Pharma grade PCT has arrived!
Gonna use 1000+IU HCG per week till week 12. Then Nolva.
My balls are not that small anyway.

f48410

vinvin
08-21-2019, 07:29 PM
Just did my last pin.

HCG makes me HORNY AS FUCK!

Turinabol hunger has kicked in. OMG I just want to eat eat eat!

Also suddenly stronger in the gym.
Turinabol for sure.

vinvin
08-24-2019, 04:25 AM
SubQ HCG Injections Pain

Injecting HCG subQ at belly fat with 27G 1/2" at 45 degree angle is fucking painful!

1st Penetrating the needle into the skin takes some hard poking, like my belly skin is extra thick. This is painful! Maybe cause I'm poking at 45 degree angle?
2nd Injecting the HCG after needle was in was also fcking painful. Felt sharp pain every time I pushed the plunger down.

vinvin
08-28-2019, 07:03 AM
Shoulder
Back and down shoulder/scapula movement is perfect now.
Pain almost no more

Am loving the DB Flat Benching.

Only thing remaining is down and outwards movement of scapula. Will be doing physio for this.

When my physio released my teres major, which was causing scapular down and outwards movement discomfort. My shoulder became pain free.
So yea, this is the only part left.

Weight
Almost hitting 74kg yay!
Bodyfat maintained at 15%

Turinabol
40mg/ day still and for 1 more week till TestE clears my system.
Strangely no Turinabol sides.

vinvin
08-28-2019, 07:31 PM
Didn't take Exemestane for 1 week since last test shot, and blasting HCG at ~1800IU/week.
And... got itchy nipples today.
Gonna start Exe at 15mg/week, for 1 week.