PDA

View Full Version : Private Label bust

T-Bagger
06-17-2019, 09:37 PM
Private Label Busted After Powder Receiver Snitched - Roidvisor - Your reliable guide in Steroids (https://roidvisor.com/private-label-busted-powder-receiver-snitched/)

$80k/month revenue and their receiver only made $100 per shipment. Wonder what kind of sentence he’s going to get, if any.

itsBoogie
06-17-2019, 09:49 PM
Smh...people have no dignity anymore. You know when you get involved what the risks are and then to snitch to try and save your ass is fucked up! Everyone wants to play until the game gets real...then like basketball players they wanna cry when they get stepped on. [emoji2959]

Sent from...wouldn't you like to know

Bigdaddyperk
06-17-2019, 09:55 PM
Private Label Busted After Powder Receiver Snitched - Roidvisor - Your reliable guide in Steroids (https://roidvisor.com/private-label-busted-powder-receiver-snitched/)

$80k/month revenue and their receiver only made $100 per shipment. Wonder what kind of sentence he’s going to get, if any.Wait 80k a month[emoji54]imma start brewing wtf lol[emoji23]

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Bullrush
06-17-2019, 09:59 PM
That seems to be the way most ugls go down. When one of there packs get snatched coming in from China , whether it's directly to them or a mule.. But that the risk they take..

Pomp's Pharma

Bam3into1
06-17-2019, 09:59 PM
In other news the Indiana State Police have just been recognized as “The Most Jacked” state police force in the US.

Bigdaddyperk
06-17-2019, 10:02 PM
In other news the Indiana State Police have just been recognized as “The Most Jacked” state police force in the US.Fukers jammin all that fire tren base...man i loved that shit

9TMARE
06-17-2019, 10:34 PM
Lol you know it was more like 2,200 vials and 30,000 pills. Lol they are going to go bonkers

IronFox
06-17-2019, 11:18 PM
In other news the Indiana State Police have just been recognized as The Most Jacked state police force in the US.

Would not be surprised if they been pinching the gear I bet. Can tell because the local cops and firefighters that work out in the gym I go to are really jacked af.

Sqwuidd
06-17-2019, 11:47 PM
It says moderators in BOP identified the as Private label

Whats that mean ? Bop MODS IDed them? Im confused

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anomily88
06-17-2019, 11:50 PM
Lots of Cops do Roids also pop Oxys like candy

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

old fart
06-17-2019, 11:58 PM
It says “moderators in BOP identified the as Private label”

What’s that mean ? Bop MODS ID’ed them? I’m confused

I think it means that whoever wrote that article probably frequents this board, and right after the bust people here said "Damn, I'll bet that's Private Label!" Thusly that's where the writer got his info...

Sqwuidd
06-17-2019, 11:58 PM
Makes sense ^^

FarbeyondDriven00
06-18-2019, 12:47 AM
In other news the Indiana State Police have just been recognized as “The Most Jacked” state police force in the US.[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

IronFox
06-18-2019, 12:49 AM
Lots of Cops do Roids also pop Oxys like candy

Yup especially the ones with bad backs pinch the Oxy's and Perco's from busts.

T-Bagger
06-18-2019, 12:51 AM
I think it means that whoever wrote that article probably frequents this board, and right after the bust people here said "Damn, I'll bet that's Private Label!" Thusly that's where the writer got his info...
Bingo

Sqwuidd
06-18-2019, 03:39 AM
Just connects the dots tho

That LE is aware of bop and that it exists and does biz in the gear department

Riggs
06-19-2019, 03:33 AM
Positively bullshit.

It says moderators in BOP identified the as Private label

Whats that mean ? Bop MODS IDed them? Im confused

Riggs
06-19-2019, 03:42 AM
All I will say if you get in this game you must have a good gut instinct as well as have the ability to understand the game and the risks and know what brings more risks. Look stick your chin out in this game and you'll get hit. Keep your head down, stay low key, enjoy your supplements and keep grinding.

Just connects the dots tho

That LE is aware of bop and that it exists and does biz in the gear department

Riggs
06-19-2019, 07:28 AM
Just read the article......how the holy fuck does the author know those details including who snitched!?! Looks as if LE made a public statement but they wouldn't release info on a CI.

I'm looking in to the author of the article now. Gut tells me something is off.

I'm always available to all of my BOP brothers via private message so pls don't hesitate to hit me up so we can kick it privately. If need be I'll tell you how to reach me outside of BOP.

Keep grinding you crazy fuckers.

Old g
06-19-2019, 09:17 AM
Fukers jammin all that fire tren base...man i loved that shit

Im with you Perk, PL had the best gear Id done since the labs before raw deal. Fucking MEG made me swell like a mutha fuker , Id didnt care that base was off the hook, all his gear was

Old g
06-19-2019, 09:26 AM
[QUOTE=Riggs;1002484]Just read the article......how the holy fuck does the author know those details including who snitched!?! Looks as if LE made a public statement but they wouldn't release info on a CI.

I'm always available to all of my BOP brothers via private message so pls don't hesitate to hit me up so we can kick it privately. If need be I'll tell you how to reach me outside of BOP.

Keep grinding you

Dont wanna be old
06-19-2019, 12:18 PM

$80k/month revenue and their receiver only made $100 per shipment. Wonder what kind of sentence hes going to get, if any.

https://brotherhoodofpain.com/steroid-busts/61813-label-busted.html

^^ This ^^
DWBO

T-Bagger
06-19-2019, 12:51 PM
Just read the article......how the holy fuck does the author know those details including who snitched!?! Looks as if LE made a public statement but they wouldn't release info on a CI.

Keep grinding you crazy fuckers.
I believe RoidVisor is on BoP and they saw John Does original post from when he said PL was busted. RV isnt LE, so its no big secret how they found out or why they could say BoP moderators identified this specific bust as PL.

Dont wanna be old
06-19-2019, 01:55 PM
JohnDoe is original poster I think and was not a Moderator then .

The plot thickens ?

This article is dated last week and situation happened in March ?

Anyone could add commentary to old News .

DWBO

Old g
06-19-2019, 02:29 PM
JohnDoe is original poster I think and was not a Moderator then .

The plot thickens ?

This article is dated last week and situation happened in March ?

Anyone could add commentary to old News .

DWBO

I believe they just handed down the charges, look up steroid bust in Dearborn county Indiana , several news outlets posted the story , was a husband and wife team , with a hidden lab. Pics of a couple thousand bottles of PLs premium gear , man do I miss that gear , stuff was fire

Riggs
06-19-2019, 03:01 PM
I believe RoidVisor is on BoP and they saw John Doe’s original post from when he said PL was busted. RV isn’t LE, so it’s no big secret how they found out or why they could say BoP moderators identified this specific bust as PL.

Jon was not a mod at that time.

His original profile had been banned and he opened another one.

Riggs
06-19-2019, 06:40 PM
I believe they just handed down the charges, look up steroid bust in Dearborn county Indiana , several news outlets posted the story , was a husband and wife team , with a hidden lab. Pics of a couple thousand bottles of PLs premium gear , man do I miss that gear , stuff was fire

^^^

Gmen3901
06-19-2019, 07:16 PM
If your clearing $80000 a month why would you be making that shit in your home?

anomily88
06-19-2019, 07:20 PM
If your clearing $80000 a month why would you be making that shit in your home?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkPolice 101 lie an exaggerate everything so we dont gotta do another bust this year

Gmen3901
06-19-2019, 07:23 PM
Police 101 lie an exaggerate everything so we dont gotta do another bust this year

Very true

T-Bagger
06-19-2019, 10:09 PM
So PL and potentially Atlas... are BoP sponsors specifically being targeted or is it just shit luck?

anomily88
06-19-2019, 10:45 PM
So PL and potentially Atlas... are BoP sponsors specifically being targeted or is it just shit luck?U heard it package was foundout did controlled drop and put the pieces together

Dont wanna be old
06-20-2019, 01:17 AM
They are watching Customs because Opiate crisis in America ?
Raws are getting intercepted more often then previously .
No rhyme or reason but volume would shorten ones life expectancy ?
Regards
DWBO

Rams2017
06-28-2019, 12:20 AM
I'm confused. What got them caught? The receiver ratted them out or they put their own address on a label?

Dont wanna be old
06-28-2019, 12:28 AM
I'm confused. What got them caught? The receiver ratted them out or they put their own address on a label?
^^ it’s all there friend ^^
Or ask JohnDoe .
Regards
DWBO

Getswoll1992
06-28-2019, 12:58 AM
Damn, I saw this bust on the local news and wondered if it was from a source on here. This is only an hour away from where I live.

T-Bagger
06-30-2019, 10:30 PM
Or ask JohnDoe .
Regards
DWBO
Is JD back or still banned?

anomily88
06-30-2019, 10:40 PM
They are watching Customs because Opiate crisis in America ?
Raws are getting intercepted more often then previously .
No rhyme or reason but volume would shorten ones life expectancy ?
Regards
DWBOYeah big pharma doesn't like competition

KillThaWeights
08-01-2019, 06:39 AM
Thats cold blooded! PL was one of my all time favorites too[emoji15] smh

meatneck71
10-04-2019, 07:38 AM
Or ask JohnDoe .
Regards
DWBO

I have been out of the scene for a bit on cycle, online biz, etc and I was thinking to myself one day, man, I sure miss the guys over at BOP, wonder what's been going on? I kid you not, I clicked a few here and there (think I seen it on the drudge) and I about flipped when I read the article. The most disingenuine thing about the article I read is that it was BOP who snitched and set up the lab to be busted. Sooo. my radar went off and clicked on my favorite bodybuilding forum and it was no longer here! ugh. I had to get in touch with my sponsor to find out where you guys went..

So, will you offer sponsor sections again in the future or is that no longer available due to the busts?

Stay strong BWBO

Dont wanna be old
10-04-2019, 10:36 AM
I have been out of the scene for a bit on cycle, online biz, etc and I was thinking to myself one day, man, I sure miss the guys over at BOP, wonder what's been going on? I kid you not, I clicked a few here and there (think I seen it on the drudge) and I about flipped when I read the article. The most disingenuine thing about the article I read is that it was BOP who snitched and set up the lab to be busted. Sooo. my radar went off and clicked on my favorite bodybuilding forum and it was no longer here! ugh. I had to get in touch with my sponsor to find out where you guys went..

So, will you offer sponsor sections again in the future or is that no longer available due to the busts?

Stay strong BWBO

Sponsor section should be up today I hope . If not tomorrow :(
Can't wait to make all new static banners compliant with updated rules .

Speedy2011
10-07-2019, 01:09 PM
today? looking to start a cycle soon.....

joko123
10-07-2019, 07:17 PM
Sponsor section should be up today I hope . If not tomorrow :(
Can't wait to make all new static banners compliant with updated rules .

This is worthy of a bumb

T-Bagger
10-23-2019, 11:38 PM

Stay strong BWBO
It wasnt BOP that snitched him out, it was his receiver who he was only paying $100/pack to receive. Controlled delivery happened and he sang like a bird when the feds paid him a visit.