PDA

View Full Version : Woman’s voice change

Violator
06-18-2019, 04:11 PM
My wife recently switched from 15mg of tbol to 5mg of superdrol and is clearing her throat more often than usual which in turn makes it sounds raspier than normal both unsure if this is a clear side effect or maybe just some throat stuff going around?
If you’ve experienced voice change please chime in with your experience and symptoms!
were cutting all gear today while waiting on advice

MarineX
06-18-2019, 09:56 PM
I would be listening closely for breaking, squeaking of the voice. a raspy voice sounds more like irritated throat/vocal cords. then again, I am just making an assumption.

QueenOG
06-21-2019, 07:32 PM
My voice went out the last cycle I was on. It got alittle deeper and I couldn't hit the high notes in the car anymore. Also always felt dry and was crackly.
A few weeks off cycle it slowly returned back to normal

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Enigma
06-22-2019, 10:31 PM
But you weren’t running sdrol Queenie. Sdrol is pretty irresponsible unless you are looking for virilization.

Violator
06-23-2019, 06:25 PM
But you weren’t running sdrol Queenie. Sdrol is pretty irresponsible unless you are looking for virilization.

Do you have facts to back up this opinion?

hamsy523
06-23-2019, 07:11 PM
My wife recently switched from 15mg of tbol to 5mg of superdrol and is clearing her throat more often than usual which in turn makes it sounds raspier than normal both unsure if this is a clear side effect or maybe just some throat stuff going around?
If you’ve experienced voice change please chime in with your experience and symptoms!

My girl stays clear of Superdrol and Anadrol due to it being so damn toxic. Even though Var and Drol have about the same androgenic rating I believe the anabolic rating is what makes her feel like crap. Var has always been our go to oral.
Just my 2cents, I know some other folks can give way better and more detailed info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QueenOG
06-23-2019, 08:05 PM
But you weren’t running sdrol Queenie. Sdrol is pretty irresponsible unless you are looking for virilization.I know. Lol I stick to things that arent super harsh. But it still affected my voice. Lol sometime it would surprise me with the deepness lol

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Enigma
06-23-2019, 09:07 PM
Do you have facts to back up this opinion?
My opinion is that using known virilizing compounds on women who are not prepared to sacrifice their femininity is irresponsible. Their getting manly from thesecompounds should required no “facts” as this is common knowledge.

Violator
06-25-2019, 05:30 PM
Update she was just sick for a few days 100% back to normal

chadmack282
07-05-2019, 09:41 PM
Update she was just sick for a few days 100% back to normal

PM German she runs Sdrol a bit & has posted that it's a favorite of hers.

Black.Beard
07-23-2019, 10:59 PM

My SOs voice returns when she drops dose or comes off. She cruises on low dose testosterone year round. 20-40 mg per week on average. I believe if you blast while the voice is deep and you keep it there long enough, the change becomes permanent.

Black.Beard
07-23-2019, 11:00 PM
PM German she runs Sdrol a bit & has posted that it's a favorite of hers.

It's a favorite of mine as well, probably the most underrated/unknown AAS. I feel it's more effective than tren with only side effects being lethargy and appetite loss.