PDA

View Full Version : Anadrol...show up as estro in blood work?

Donnyb11731
06-18-2019, 06:59 PM
So pre anadrol I had bloods done and my estrogen was within normal levels on 750 mg test e week, 50mg day tren ace, 500 mg eq week.

Now iv been on anadrol for about four weeks. No symptoms of high estrogen at all. Feel great gaining good everything seems gtg, but I just had bloods done again and my estrogen came back through the roof. Now I remember reading some place that anadrol actually shows up as increased estrogen levels even though your estrogen is in check. This true? Anyone else have experience with anadrol and blood work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

socalmk6gti
06-18-2019, 07:32 PM
Subbed for answer [emoji106]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Donnyb11731
06-18-2019, 07:35 PM
Oh and I’m taking .5mg arimidex Monday’s and Thursday’s

samgraves82
06-18-2019, 08:29 PM
Tren throws false positive for high estro. On a lighter note tho, ur tren is legit!

Donnyb11731
06-18-2019, 11:13 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190618/843374fd2e9ea27f970d5dab38ab54f6.jpg

Oh I know this tren is getting me lean and mean.

cyberninja
06-19-2019, 01:29 AM
Tren throws false positive for high estro. On a lighter note tho, ur tren is legit!

This!

SloppyJ
06-19-2019, 01:59 AM
It's the tren

Cowboymike
06-19-2019, 02:01 AM
For your protection brother, you should edit photo to block out your face.

You look good though man! Keep up the hard work!

bigbeaph
06-19-2019, 02:20 AM
I've heard the sensitive estro test should be accurate even on tren...you guys know if there is any truth to that?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

samgraves82
06-19-2019, 03:49 AM
I've heard the sensitive estro test should be accurate even on tren...you guys know if there is any truth to that?

Sent from my SM-G930P using TapatalkIve heard its more accurate but never heard 1 way or another on tren. Now im curious!

bigpapapumpaf
06-19-2019, 12:17 PM
Anadrol is a DHT derivative so treat it like you would deca or tren. It is not the same but that's an easy way to compare it.

Your bloods should not have been normal on your first bloods. I would consider some caber to reduce prolactin which is likely the cause of your E2 levels. You're near the end of the drol run I hope so you might not have an issue anyway.

BPP

cherrybombfitnes
06-19-2019, 02:58 PM
For your protection brother, you should edit photo to block out your face.

You look good though man! Keep up the hard work!

I appreciate your concern for the OP but I don’t think the DEA is going to hunt down forum posters for personal use. Actually I’m 100% positive they don’t give a damn about steroid forums.

I just got banned from isteroids because they SUGGESTED I block my face in pics and I said I wasn’t worried about it lol they then blocked my DMs and made me unable to post. Law enforcement has better things to pursue and one personal user isn’t worth the government budget. Just saying [emoji2369]

Robolics Labs Intelligence

cherrybombfitnes
06-19-2019, 03:03 PM
Anadrol is a DHT derivative so treat it like you would deca or tren. It is not the same but that's an easy way to compare it.

Your bloods should not have been normal on your first bloods. I would consider some caber to reduce prolactin which is likely the cause of your E2 levels. You're near the end of the drol run I hope so you might not have an issue anyway.

BPP

How is it like deca or tren?

Cowboymike
06-19-2019, 05:26 PM
Edited unnecessary comments

cherrybombfitnes
06-19-2019, 06:02 PM
Lmao well if you are 100% positive then by all means go for it... it’s your life.

You think the DEA are the only ones who would pick up the case? Interesting that you seem to understand going ferment budgeting and what would be acceptable spending or not.

Do you seriously think that blocking out our faces is strictly only based on safety from LE?

I know a couple dudes in Cali who got hit with personal use from local LEO if you wish to speak to them about their sentencing and fines they had to pay.

I think it’s funny that you were the guy just posting a rant about dudes sharing their opinions as if it’s 100% fact and warning new members against listening to them...

Yet here you are posting your opinion as if it is a fact and that everyone should feel safe because YOU are 100% positive that LE won’t pick up a personal use case. Gtfo with that hypocrisy bullshit [emoji23]

What is your signature? Are you a rep? Is that a company? UGL?

I wasn’t giving advice I was just saying I think it’s odd that people worry so much about it. And I wasn’t trying to argue I was just making conversation. Apologies if it came off dickish. But there’s been no hypocrisy here. Giving advice on drug use and me simply saying I don’t think police care about that are two totally different things. Notice I didn’t tell him to keep his pictures up. I was only commenting on my opinion. Big difference.

Cowboymike
06-19-2019, 06:41 PM
Edited unnecessary comments

bigpapapumpaf
06-19-2019, 06:58 PM
How is it like deca or tren?

Good read about it:

Prolactin & Anabolic Steroids - Hormones, Treatment - Steroidal (https://www.steroidal.com/steroids-side-effects/prolactin/prolactin-anabolic-steroids/)

BPP

samgraves82
06-19-2019, 08:33 PM
@cowboymike and @cherrybombfitness im playin peace keeper here so come on guys! No need in hijacking this guys thread over a face picture comment and "you said" business. We all get high strung sometimes so just call it what it is and carry on.

cherrybombfitnes
06-19-2019, 08:49 PM
Good read about it:

Prolactin & Anabolic Steroids - Hormones, Treatment - Steroidal (https://www.steroidal.com/steroids-side-effects/prolactin/prolactin-anabolic-steroids/)

BPP

Thanks, I definitely could use more Info on anadrol! It’s not one of the compounds ive used very much.

bigpapapumpaf
06-19-2019, 09:01 PM
Thanks, I definitely could use more Info on anadrol! It’s not one of the compounds ive used very much.

Its unique to say the least. Some people get bloated as shit on it, others it helps them cut. It put me over the top many a comps, made me go from low 200's to mid 250's with no issues. It is like tren, not for everyone.

BPP

Cowboymike
06-19-2019, 09:16 PM
@cowboymike and @cherrybombfitness im playin peace keeper here so come on guys! No need in hijacking this guys thread over a face picture comment and "you said" business. We all get high strung sometimes so just call it what it is and carry on.

My apologies... rereading my comments they come across a bit bitchy and unnecessary. It doesn’t sound like that in my head when I’m typing it and saying it in a busting someone’s balls kind of tone (in my head anyway)... but reading them in a neutral mind I definitely see it doesn’t come across as busting balls, but rather just kind of shitty... so my bad brother cherry bomb. Please accept my apology... OP, my apology for playing pirate on your thread!

Bigdaddyperk
06-19-2019, 09:32 PM
My apologies... rereading my comments they come across a bit bitchy and unnecessary. It doesn’t sound like that in my head when I’m typing it and saying it in a busting someone’s balls kind of tone (in my head anyway)... but reading them in a neutral mind I definitely see it doesn’t come across as busting balls, but rather just kind of shitty... so my bad brother cherry bomb. Please accept my apology... OP, my apology for playing pirate on your thread!Ahhh we all know your back in the saddle thats all [emoji16][emoji23]....everyone just simmer down lmfao ....https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190619/2c72eff45d2101899b94038019551b02.jpg

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Cowboymike
06-19-2019, 09:45 PM
Ahhh we all know your back in the saddle thats all [emoji16][emoji23]....everyone just simmer down lmfao ....https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190619/2c72eff45d2101899b94038019551b02.jpg

I need to remember that though for real.. keep my ass in check! ;0)

Cowboymike
06-19-2019, 09:45 PM
I can’t figure things out today lol

cherrybombfitnes
06-19-2019, 10:21 PM
Good read about it:

BPP

That is a good read. Thanks again. I’ve never had estrogenic sides with anadrol but I’m not gyno prone either. Acid reflux was the only thing that bothers me with it. I assume an AI foxes that for most people but it’s curious how it happens without aromatizing or binding to the e2 receptor.

There’s another interesting thing I learned about deca a few years ago about one of its metabolites occupies the dht receptor which also likely causes the libido issues along with prolactin.

cherrybombfitnes
06-19-2019, 10:23 PM
My apologies... rereading my comments they come across a bit bitchy and unnecessary. It doesn’t sound like that in my head when I’m typing it and saying it in a busting someone’s balls kind of tone (in my head anyway)... but reading them in a neutral mind I definitely see it doesn’t come across as busting balls, but rather just kind of shitty... so my bad brother cherry bomb. Please accept my apology... OP, my apology for playing pirate on your thread!

Hey my bad, dude, my neck has been hurting so I’ve been grouchy myself. My posts also come out differently than I mean them to.

samgraves82
06-19-2019, 10:35 PM
Its unique to say the least. Some people get bloated as shit on it, others it helps them cut. It put me over the top many a comps, made me go from low 200's to mid 250's with no issues. It is like tren, not for everyone.

BPPI can't handle the shit! Tried it twice and was symptom free for bout 2 weeks then POW just an ass dragging lethargic mess. To me, way worse than tren even. No adrol for me again!

Bigdaddyperk
06-19-2019, 10:38 PM
I can't handle the shit! Tried it twice and was symptom free for bout 2 weeks then POW just an ass dragging lethargic mess. To me, way worse than tren even. No adrol for me again!I wonder if that's what's getting to me instead of the tren... last couple weeks I've been Poppin 25 mg every day.... I have been dragging f****** ass

samgraves82
06-19-2019, 10:41 PM
I wonder if that's what's getting to me instead of the tren... last couple weeks I've been Poppin 25 mg every day.... I have been dragging f****** ass

Sent from my LG-H932 using TapatalkPossibly. Only 1 way to find out. I was using all the liver kidney supps and didnt help either. Tren is just a "not enough sleep" lazy so.etimes but the adrol was much more extreme.

Bigdaddyperk
06-19-2019, 10:42 PM
I wonder if that's what's getting to me instead of the tren... last couple weeks I've been Poppin 25 mg every day.... I have been dragging f****** ass

Sent from my LG-H932 using TapatalkI was thinking it was just the high Tren for so many weeks... but now that I think about it that maybe it... reminds me of when I was running T3 with a blast bout killed me [emoji25][emoji25][emoji23][emoji23]

Bigdaddyperk
06-19-2019, 10:42 PM
Possibly. Only 1 way to find out. I was using all the liver kidney supps and didnt help either. Tren is just a "not enough sleep" lazy so.etimes but the adrol was much more extreme.Yeah I must stop taking them this last couple weeks of my blast stick with the D ball pre-workout.. that should tell

samgraves82
06-19-2019, 10:44 PM
I was thinking it was just the high Tren for so many weeks... but now that I think about it that maybe it... reminds me of when I was running T3 with a blast bout killed me [emoji25][emoji25][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my LG-H932 using TapatalkThose 2 together are a hell of a combo! Never ran T3 myself

samgraves82
06-19-2019, 10:44 PM
Yeah I must stop taking them this last couple weeks of my blast stick with the D ball pre-workout.. that should tell

Sent from my LG-H932 using TapatalkAgreed!

Donnyb11731
06-20-2019, 02:51 PM
I love anadrol I have zero sides from it and I find that use with eq and tren has a synergistic effect on keeping the wet sides down.

Now injectable dbol is my fav mass gainer it’s a monster and completely different that the oral form.

Something that is even more interesting is that dbol is basically eq with the methylated carbon but it acts completely different that eq. If you ever get the chance to try injectable dbol do it

cherrybombfitnes
06-20-2019, 03:01 PM

Could be some liver stress. Liver stress can make one extremely lethargic.

Biggaintime
06-20-2019, 03:05 PM
FACYS ONLY..

Reverse image face search. Next thing you know they're all over your Facebook Instagram Twitter talking to your relatives kids and work. But it goes farther than that once they retrieve your name. So far it would make your head spin.

Which is why I have none of those things just the Forum only. LE isn't the problem here its trolls and scammers

Donnyb11731
06-20-2019, 09:37 PM
I don’t know how to edit the post and take my face out otherwise I would have

bigbeaph
06-20-2019, 11:14 PM
FACYS ONLY..

Reverse image face search. Next thing you know they're all over your Facebook Instagram Twitter talking to your relatives kids and work. But it goes farther than that once they retrieve your name. So far it would make your head spin.

Which is why I have none of those things just the Forum only. LE isn't the problem here its trolls and scammersCall me ignorant - that never crossed my mind. Good post - thanks brotha

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

SloppyJ
06-21-2019, 03:24 AM
Be sure to never ever post a picture that could be tracked to any legit accounts. Image search is a powerful tool. Haven't you seen that MTV show catfish? :)