PDA

View Full Version : SPARTA PRODUCTS

Pipple
06-19-2019, 01:52 PM
Evening guys,

Quick post to ask if anyone has tried any of the Sparta products? Currently intrested in trying the Test E and the Tren A. Used several other brands just thought it was time to try something new.

Let's hear all that info guys 😁

jimbosmith316
06-19-2019, 01:54 PM
Evening guys,

Quick post to ask if anyone has tried any of the Sparta products? Currently intrested in trying the Test E and the Tren A. Used several other brands just thought it was time to try something new.

Let's hear all that info guys 😁I just got some test e pinned twice so far smooth as butter

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

thebear
06-19-2019, 03:00 PM
Read their sub forum. Tons have and love Leos stuff. Everything about Sparta from communication, TD time, quality etc is amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RussianBot
06-19-2019, 03:37 PM
What thebear said! Head on over to their subforum. It is one of the most active ones on BOP. You will find all the info you need to make an informed decision.

https://brotherhoodofpain.com/forum388/

IRON_PROPHET
06-19-2019, 04:24 PM
Evening guys,

Let's hear all that info guys 😁Hey brother. Go over to the Sparta subforum. I've been running their test e and tren a exclusively and logged my whole run with it, including pulling bloods while on cycle. The numbers don't lie. IMO it is the best gear I've ever ran, significant strength and size gains. You cannot go wrong with spusa.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk

Hayabusa_muscle
06-19-2019, 05:11 PM
Good sponsor.
Bs'd with him when he first came to the boards.
Have my respect

9TMARE
06-19-2019, 05:16 PM
AssMazing gear from what I’ve heard and read so far. So AssMazing that my entire next cycle is only Sparta! Get it brother don’t be shy. Leo is one hell of a guy

Adrenaline
06-19-2019, 11:50 PM
Look at all the bloodwork posted in their forum, numbers dont lie.

Ive been pinning their Test Cyp and love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

texman
06-20-2019, 01:11 AM
I’m on Sparta NPP. Test C, TNE and Proviron right now. I think it’s been 4 or 5 weeks. Best gear I have run so far. PERIOD. In addition to that, Leo is a hell of a guy and delivery is stupid fast. What more could you ask for?

Pipple
06-21-2019, 12:00 AM
Thanks for the comments guys, I've noticed alot of the information Is from the US. I'm in australia at the moment so I'm wondering if it's the same gear?

SwoleSooner
06-21-2019, 01:04 AM
Shoot him a PM. There r some of us who've used him since he joined & he's consistently solid. No mistakes, great communication, great gear, just a great sponsor. But shoot him a PM with the Oz quest.

850BadBoy77
06-21-2019, 02:25 AM
Sparta Gear is top notch and the Tren is smooth for tren but legit as it gets! Leo is as good as gold and has always been on time or early! Never had any issues with delivery times or communication. Jump on the Sparta Train and enjoy the ride bro you won't be disappointed!