PDA

View Full Version : Weird experience with injection

Jengablockguy
06-24-2019, 02:48 AM
So a quick back story so you know exactly where I’m coming from. I had been on a cruise for probably close to 3-4 months when I started to blast with tren ace 50mg & test p 75mg ed using 25g pins. Wife was giving me my shot in my left glute and she had a problem with the actual injection. Pin went in fine but she was having an issue injecting the gear. I told her to back the pin up just a bit and then it went in just fine. This sent me into my first fit of tren cough that lasted probably 2 mins. Never had it before and only had it 1 small time since. Anyway normal pip of about a day and all’s good. Hasn’t had that happen again, BUT I’m standing in the bathroom this evening and just looking over myself and when I flex my left glute I can see a bulge there. It’s not discolored & doesn’t hurt really. I mean if I press on it it’s slightly tender, but nothing I would have ever given a second thought about if it weren’t for the bulge. Comparing it to the other side it feels the exact same, and only appears different bc of the bulge. I guess what I’m wondering is at what point should I be concerned enough to go to the Drs?

cyberninja
06-24-2019, 03:06 PM
I’ve had the same. It happens periodically. Keep an eye on it but it should be fine. You could use a heating pad if you like. If it’s not painful red or hot to the touch it’s fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chadmack282
06-24-2019, 03:07 PM
I wouldn't b concerned, just sit on a heating pad & massage oil/spot out.
Is it a different source than u have used in the past?