PDA

View Full Version : Pharmacom

pfdept59
06-26-2019, 10:02 PM
How long has everyone been waiting for delivery?I placed an order from warehouse 1(Europe)on June 6 and warehouse2(China) on June 15.Still waiting on both.Tracking numbers say that my order is in transit.
Thanks,pfdept59 in the USA

Cowboymike
06-26-2019, 11:53 PM
How long has everyone been waiting for delivery?I placed an order from warehouse 1(Europe)on June 6 and warehouse2(China) on June 15.Still waiting on both.Tracking numbers say that my order is in transit.
Thanks,pfdept59 in the USA

I’ve waited 2 weeks... 4 weeks.. 6 weeks during that crack down after the fentanyl bust happened... 6 weeks with a reship included... a few 3 weeks... I typically order and then just don’t pay attention to it when I go international... then it’s like Christmas!

If you feel like somethings up feel free to contact the rep. But there’s not much they can do. It’s really up to customs how long they hold it for... the tracking gets sticky sometimes and has still said it’s in customs when it delivered to me already lol.. I checked for the hell of it a couple weeks later just to see it’s still in customs. So I lol and don’t count on tracking any more.. ;0)

You’re in good hands though. They come through and always make good on their orders

chadmack282
06-27-2019, 02:12 AM
I have international order just sit in customs for 3-4weeks.