PDA

View Full Version : BREWING INJECTABLE CURCUMIN!?

cakeman2
06-26-2019, 10:51 PM
Hello to all!

I spoke to someone at a local gym about injectable curcumin, the benfits, bioavailability and what not..

So my question is:

Has anyone attempted to brew it? Using a high percentage curcuminoid powder of course (+95%)

Perhaps with dmso as topical administation?

Or a combo of various solvents into oil solution ( I believe it is a non polar molecule?)

If not any sources available? Or better alternatives?

Id like to attempt this

Thanks to all

Best regards,

THX
06-27-2019, 08:20 AM
Hello to all!

I spoke to someone at a local gym about injectable curcumin, the benfits, bioavailability and what not..

So my question is:

Has anyone attempted to brew it? Using a high percentage curcuminoid powder of course (+95%)

Or a combo of various solvents into oil solution ( I believe it is a non polar molecule?)

Id like to attempt this

Thanks to all

Best regards,

Why?

maxmuscle1
06-27-2019, 11:21 AM
Solgar Curcumin 185x is a good choice. Unless a hospital is putting an IV in, I’m out!

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cakeman2
06-28-2019, 03:03 PM
curcuminoids have little oral bioavailability

Besides that, there are numerous studies which show the apoptotic effects on cancer cells, cancer cell growth prevention, cancer prevention (anti inflammatory, digestive aid, hepatic support HDL LDL balance... I mean it literally is good for everything...

you can look it up.

It does seam odd I do admit but nonetheless it has been used medicinally and was shown to be effective at TREATING and preventing certain chronic diseases and improving several bio markers

Gizmo856
06-28-2019, 04:01 PM
I’d give it a try! Let us know how it goes!

THX
06-30-2019, 07:58 AM
Instead of injecting herbs and spices you should try bpc or tb-500 instead that actually work.

cakeman2
07-02-2019, 11:42 PM
Instead of injecting herbs and spices you should try bpc or tb-500 instead that actually work.

Look it up, Its not just injecting a herb or a spice.

Enigma
07-03-2019, 01:25 PM
Look it up, Its not just injecting a herb or a spice.
Well, it sort of is. Injecting heroin is just injecting a flower, if one were to render this down to that level of explanation.

Just looking at a very simplistic Wikipedia page, curcumin looks like it would be pretty dangerous or at the least, risky, if a direct route were employed.
I sometimes wonder if “low bioavailability” is nature’s way of us not poisoning ourselves.

cakeman2
07-04-2019, 12:41 AM
Well, it sort of is. Injecting heroin is just injecting a flower, if one were to render this down to that level of explanation.

Just looking at a very simplistic Wikipedia page, curcumin looks like it would be pretty dangerous or at the least, risky, if a direct route were employed.
I sometimes wonder if “low bioavailability” is nature’s way of us not poisoning ourselves.

Well according to the individual, it wasnt administered intravenously...

Point is, its not the ordinary curcumin spice you buy at the damn grocery store lol

They have synthesized nano particles which were administered intravenously for exactly the reasons I have previosuly mentioned.

I was just wondering if there was a solution for it to be administered subq or intramuscular, to allow it to be more bioavailable.

HBCD seems to be a viable option to fit the molecule (extract ) into there are others that I will have to dig into.

Lol It does seem a bit loony, but what the hell is point of this board if not go the distance ffs

2Pack_Sugar
07-04-2019, 01:51 AM
Hello to all!

So my question is:

Id like to attempt this

Thanks to all

Best regards,

I know that there was a guy on another board that sold an injectable curcumin (or a least he used to), so I know it's possible. I just have no idea how to get it into solution, personally. I could give you his email and you could try asking him, but I don't know if he would give you a recipe or not. I do remember reading in his thread about a customer who gave some to his dad who had been diagnosed with cancerous pylops in his colon. States that they "disappeared" after a course of Curcumin injections. Have no way to verify this so, believe it or not.

2Pack

THX
07-04-2019, 08:29 AM
Well according to the individual, it wasnt administered intravenously...

Point is, its not the ordinary curcumin spice you buy at the damn grocery store lol

They have synthesized nano particles which were administered intravenously for exactly the reasons I have previosuly mentioned.

I was just wondering if there was a solution for it to be administered subq or intramuscular, to allow it to be more bioavailable.

HBCD seems to be a viable option to fit the molecule (extract ) into there are others that I will have to dig into.

Lol It does seem a bit loony, but what the hell is point of this board if not go the distance ffs

I think you should do it and inject it intravenously. Please let us know what happened :)

THX
07-04-2019, 08:31 AM
I know that there was a guy on another board that sold an injectable curcumin (or a least he used to), so I know it's possible. I just have no idea how to get it into solution, personally. I could give you his email and you could try asking him, but I don't know if he would give you a recipe or not. I do remember reading in his thread about a customer who gave some to his dad who had been diagnosed with cancerous pylops in his colon. States that they "disappeared" after a course of Curcumin injections. Have no way to verify this so, believe it or not.

2Pack

I can make injectable anything-you-want as long as you give me money :)