PDA

View Full Version : Accutane

jbstafford290
06-27-2019, 05:58 PM
What's up brothers. Got bad acne on my back. Does anyone know possibly where I could buy accutane at online? With my insurance I have to get a referral to a dermatologist and it quite a process that could be expensive in the long run. Any help is appreciated brothers

FarbeyondDriven00
06-27-2019, 06:04 PM
What's up brothers. Got bad acne on my back. Does anyone know possibly where I could buy accutane at online? With my insurance I have to get a referral to a dermatologist and it quite a process that could be expensive in the long run. Any help is appreciated brothersA lot of different suppliers carry accutane (isotretinoin)

Here's one I've shopped from:

https://aipctshop.com/

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Mikeyz206
06-27-2019, 06:34 PM
Daddyroids,Roidbazaar,iron daddy. R B is the cheapest. You will start to see results in one month. This shit is not for someone who is thinking of having a baby soon (not sure how far in the future either). This is important because it will cause birth defects. Please read up on this first. Best wishes Brother.

jbstafford290
06-27-2019, 06:45 PM
Daddyroids,Roidbazaar,iron daddy. R B is the cheapest. You will start to see results in one month. This shit is not for someone who is thinking of having a baby soon (not sure how far in the future either). This is important because it will cause birth defects. Please read up on this first. Best wishes Brother.

Appreciate it bro. I'm definitely doing my research. My doctor said I'd be a good candida to use it. Just curious what dosage do u take a day? 10 mg? Or cut in half and take 5

xmuscle
06-27-2019, 07:13 PM
I took 40mg day for 5 months..it will really dry u out so b careful out in the sun .use moisture lotion after showering u will b happy with the results in the end ..