PDA

View Full Version : HGH reconstruction

Valcon
07-03-2019, 01:14 AM
Got my HGH today, thank you GD. I have couple of questions.

Would you reconstruct all of the bottles now? Or one at a time when needed.

Do you need to do every day to keep levels up “ like test” or you can just do 4 or 5 day a week

Leoterelli250
07-03-2019, 01:18 AM
I reconstitute two vials at a time depending on how many ius you’re running per day. I know some people say pin hgh 5 days on 2 days off but I have personally never done this. I prefer to pin every day. A lot of people also stress pinning on an empty stomach but for me the best results seemed to rely more on pinning every day around the same time. I like to pin 5 ius every night before bed time but that’s just me personally.

Valcon
07-03-2019, 01:21 AM
I reconstitute two vials at a time depending on how many ius you’re running per day. I know some people say pin hgh 5 days on 2 days off but I have personally never done this. I prefer to pin every day. A lot of people also stress pinning on an empty stomach but for me the best results seemed to rely more on pinning every day around the same time. I like to pin 5 ius every night before bed time but that’s just me personally.

How long do you go every day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Valcon
07-03-2019, 01:22 AM
How long do you go every day?

Do you do that all year long?

9TMARE
07-03-2019, 03:32 AM
Fill as you go. Or 2 like Leo said depending on how many iu your pinning. If your only starting with 2iu one vial at a time is perfect.
Everyday is preferred for me. If your on a budget do 5 days on 2 days off. Everyday if you can afford it.

Leoterelli250
07-03-2019, 12:37 PM
So from what I have heard how long you run it also depends on how many ius you’re running per day. At a certain amount, maybe anything below 7 ius? Not sure, you can run it every day as long as you want and there is no shut down of your natural production or at least not to where it would not immediately rebound if you stopped. Anything about 8 ius per day and you should do a month on, a month off, and a month back on. Not to say to much about my personal life but I work directly with physicians, endocrinologist, and etc and have discussed this with a few. Although its not like they are doing research on it lol. From what I have heard running low doses for as long as you can helps with repairing tissue, sleep, better skin, and all the stuff people take it to consider it the “fountain of youth”. However, if you want hgh to perform actual hyperplasia (build new muscle cells) you need to take up to 7 ius or more a day. Anyone please feel free to chime in and let me know if any of this sounds incorrect

Valcon
07-03-2019, 12:50 PM
Thank you so much Brothers

I wished I had of got more than one ket now, but I was worried about the shelf life before reconstruction

how long is the shelf life before you reconstruct?

Leoterelli250
07-03-2019, 02:03 PM
Brother keep that shit refrigerated and don’t worry about it. Ive found a kit of growth i forgot about from a year or more ago. You better believe I reconstituted it and use it and it worked fine.

9TMARE
07-03-2019, 02:55 PM
Oh yeah as long as it in the fridge it will be good to go for a while. Not that this is a long time but I’m half way thru one that’s been in there from around Xmas time. And it’s doing wonders.

9TMARE
07-03-2019, 02:58 PM
So from what I have heard how long you run it also depends on how many ius you’re running per day. At a certain amount, maybe anything below 7 ius? Not sure, you can run it every day as long as you want and there is no shut down of your natural production or at least not to where it would not immediately rebound if you stopped. Anything about 8 ius per day and you should do a month on, a month off, and a month back on. Not to say to much about my personal life but I work directly with physicians, endocrinologist, and etc and have discussed this with a few. Although its not like they are doing research on it lol. From what I have heard running low doses for as long as you can helps with repairing tissue, sleep, better skin, and all the stuff people take it to consider it the “fountain of youth”. However, if you want hgh to perform actual hyperplasia (build new muscle cells) you need to take up to 7 ius or more a day. Anyone please feel free to chime in and let me know if any of this sounds incorrect
I believe this sounds pretty right on. Lower doses will work for sleep, skin, fat loss but the higher doses say 8iu or more will begin the muscle growth. But at the same time that’s a boat load on money to support lol

Leoterelli250
07-03-2019, 05:14 PM
Agreed! But honestly best results ever cycle wise for me was test, tren, mast, anavar, 8-10 ius of growth a day and slin. I plan on posting that cycle and some pics up here some day. It was the first time I squatted over 700, benched over 500, and deadlifted over 800 and I was shredded. To me if you get 3 kits of good hgh and some slin and run it decently high for at least a month with whatever else you’re running its worth it. Also, just a side note any other time I would try to train hard to bench over 500 I got the worst fucking tendonitis in my bicep and could not get past 470-480. When I ran the cycle above I got past 500 with no issue and the tendon issue never came back. This could just be my own personally experience though.

9TMARE
07-03-2019, 05:37 PM
Agreed! But honestly best results ever cycle wise for me was test, tren, mast, anavar, 8-10 ius of growth a day and slin. I plan on posting that cycle and some pics up here some day. It was the first time I squatted over 700, benched over 500, and deadlifted over 800 and I was shredded. To me if you get 3 kits of good hgh and some slin and run it decently high for at least a month with whatever else you’re running its worth it. Also, just a side note any other time I would try to train hard to bench over 500 I got the worst fucking tendonitis in my bicep and could not get past 470-480. When I ran the cycle above I got past 500 with no issue and the tendon issue never came back. This could just be my own personally experience though.

Interesting! Yes all that sounds like it would do the job. You are very right I suppose to get wicked results one could buy up on 3 kits and blast big for a month or 2 and look fricken amazing. Damn dude my knees would snap at that weight lol. Your a beast!!
:7_1_106v:

Leoterelli250
07-03-2019, 08:46 PM
Thanks brother

chadmack282
07-03-2019, 10:48 PM
I prefer to Reconstitute 1vial at a time.
Where r u some of u guys getting the information that for muscle gains u need to run 8-10iu/day?
Also when u say muscle gains I assume u mean hyperplasia? Exo gh doesn't cause muscle cells to grow it causes 1muscle cell to split & form 2 muscle cells, hyperplasia.