PDA

View Full Version : What happens to the oil?

Diesel1965
07-03-2019, 01:41 PM
I was wondering what happens to the carrier oil we inject does it absorb in our tissue at the injection site? Or does it just stay in capsulated for ever at the injection site?
If it doesn't absorb then we're going to be walking around with a lot of oil in our tissue after awhile 1-2-3 CC's adds up over time. Any thoughts or evidence either way?

IRISHOAK
07-03-2019, 01:46 PM
Google search

BombdotCom
07-03-2019, 01:49 PM
I was wondering what happens to the carrier oil we inject does it absorb in our tissue at the injection site? Or does it just stay in capsulated for ever at the injection site?
If it doesn't absorb then we're going to be walking around with a lot of oil in our tissue after awhile 1-2-3 CC's adds up over time. Any thoughts or evidence either way?It gets absorbed.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Cmack053
07-03-2019, 01:53 PM
Nah man. Its all absorbed into the bloodstream slowly or quickly depending on the ester obviously. Then the liver processes it. The majority of the shot actualy pissed out and then shit out over that time lol.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

cherrybombfitnes
07-03-2019, 05:10 PM
Lol don’t you think we would all be walking around like big wobbly jello molds if the oil didn’t absorb?

Robolics Labs Intelligence

IRISHOAK
07-03-2019, 05:12 PM
Lol don’t you think we would all be walking around like big wobbly jello molds if the oil didn’t absorb?

Thanks for saying it... Lol... I was going to but couldnt think of a kind way to. Blub blub blub! Lmao! Imagine what Olympia level guys would look like!

cherrybombfitnes
07-03-2019, 05:17 PM
Thanks for saying it... Lol... I was going to but couldnt think of a kind way to. Blub blub blub! Lmao! Imagine what Olympia level guys would look like!

Lmao! It would look like those synthol retards. Like jiggly balloon animals [emoji38]

IRISHOAK
07-03-2019, 05:23 PM
Lmao! It would look like those synthol retards. Like jiggly balloon animals [emoji38]

Ugh synthol, I never understood why anyone would want FAKE size! Wtf is the point of that? Makes you look like a bag of wet shxt! :homerollorando_orig

BombdotCom
07-03-2019, 06:57 PM
Ugh synthol, I never understood why anyone would want FAKE size! Wtf is the point of that? Makes you look like a bag of wet shxt! :homerollorando_origSome people use it with both. They are jacked but want to look ridiculously jacked or they add a little bit to muscles that are lagging. Like traps or calfs. But I totally agree it's crazy.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Breinhardt01
07-07-2019, 01:16 AM
A lot of baboon ass dudes walking around

IRISHOAK
07-07-2019, 01:42 AM
A lot of baboon ass dudes walking around
Boob-ceps!

Restless
07-26-2019, 09:07 AM
It absorbs and dissipates