PDA

View Full Version : diiference between test ace and test prop

Ironman 580
07-03-2019, 08:16 PM
what is the difference between these?ive run prop before and want to try ace but wondering the difference if anyone has run both id apreciate your help

maxmuscle1
07-03-2019, 09:53 PM
what is the difference between these?ive run prop before and want to try ace but wondering the difference if anyone has run both id apreciate your help

Ace works fast and needs to be used daily to be most effective. Eod can be done as well but personally any Acetate version of any compound, dailies are best.

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chadmack282
07-03-2019, 10:38 PM
Shorter half life with ace & pretty sure ace has about 5-10% more active hormone per ml,less ester weight per ml.

halfApint
07-03-2019, 10:39 PM
Why? Just use prop

maxmuscle1
07-03-2019, 10:43 PM
I’m sure it’s Goldline! Fire as shit right there!

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chadmack282
07-04-2019, 12:37 AM
Why? Just use prop

I would guess bcz pip or just curiosity.

SloppyJ
07-04-2019, 04:17 AM
I would guess bcz pip or just curiosity.

Ace should be worse. I'm a fan of running prop ED contrary to what you'll likely find elsewhere. No need to stray from prop IMO.

HeavyMetalMadMan
07-04-2019, 04:45 AM
Def less pip with ace...(maybe its just me) but I feel like if pip really bothers you enough to cry about it you should tell em rub some dirt on it and walk it off girly man..or better yet, tell em throw everything in the trash and go to GNC and get a test booster..:Ttm81810BhOqmtb.jpg..but in all seriousness it comes down to pinning. Is pinning everyday a pain in the ass? (see what i did there).. Cause thats what you have to do with ace. With prop you get a day in between if you want to not worry about it..and i may be a weirdo but theres something about the whole scientists in a lab figuring out what ester to attach it to that will always make me favor prop. Theres a reason they chose it, but thats just me.

chadmack282
07-06-2019, 08:50 PM
Ace should be worse. I'm a fan of running prop ED contrary to what you'll likely find elsewhere. No need to stray from prop IMO.

I got 0 pip from GL's Ace
Personally I prefer testPP over all test then test Iso!