PDA

View Full Version : Anadrol

thebear
07-07-2019, 08:07 PM
Question...never used it but my understanding is that one will gain a lot of strength, but also water weight. Seen some brothers post how they use it to cut. I thought it was more of a mass builder than something used to cut with. Anyone offer any insight?

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist.

maxmuscle1
07-07-2019, 08:16 PM
ANADROL(oxymetholone) INFO:

Anadrol or more specifically Oxymetholone, is a dihydrotestosterone (DHT) derived anabolic androgenic steroid. As a DHT compound it does not aromatize, there is no testosterone to estrogen conversion. However, unlike most non-aromatizing steroids it is highly estrogenic meaning the side effects of Anadrol can include gynecomastia and water retention. In fact, gynecomastia and water retention can be a big problem for a lot of men when using this steroid.
In order to avoid the estrogenic side effects of Anadrol, many will turn to Aromatase Inhibitors (AI’s) such as Arimidex (Anastrozole) or Femara (Letrozole). However, as this steroid does not aromatize there is no aromatization to inhibit. AI’s may not affect the estrogenic activity of Oxymetholone. However, Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators (SERM’s) like Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) may offer stronger protection due to their active relationship with the estrogen receptors.

*50-150mg is used for bodybuilding for 4-6 weeks generally.

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thebear
07-07-2019, 08:19 PM
ANADROL(oxymetholone) INFO:

Anadrol or more specifically Oxymetholone, is a dihydrotestosterone (DHT) derived anabolic androgenic steroid. As a DHT compound it does not aromatize, there is no testosterone to estrogen conversion. However, unlike most non-aromatizing steroids it is highly estrogenic meaning the side effects of Anadrol can include gynecomastia and water retention. In fact, gynecomastia and water retention can be a big problem for a lot of men when using this steroid.
In order to avoid the estrogenic side effects of Anadrol, many will turn to Aromatase Inhibitors (AI’s) such as Arimidex (Anastrozole) or Femara (Letrozole). However, as this steroid does not aromatize there is no aromatization to inhibit. AI’s may not affect the estrogenic activity of Oxymetholone. However, Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators (SERM’s) like Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) may offer stronger protection due to their active relationship with the estrogen receptors.

*50-150mg is used for bodybuilding for 4-6 weeks generally.

Max

Yes I understand all that. Just curious why some say they use it for cutting as I would think it’s not the best for cutting.

maxmuscle1
07-07-2019, 08:31 PM
A lot of bodybuilders use Anadrol and Test suspension/base. It’s can be beneficial or disastrous. Only an experienced contest bodybuilder who knows how to manipulate his water/sodium levels along with these highly androgenic compounds use these. It causes massive nitrogen retention and can make the muscles look very full and hard. It can definetly go the other way as well.

Max

Gainzbruh
07-07-2019, 08:44 PM
I thought you can cut on any stack as long as your diet is on point. Some compounds cause water bloat but it's just water not real fat.

jolter604
07-07-2019, 08:47 PM
Yes diet is everything but some are more beneficial with a certain goal it's all up to the contender

trenbolone

enrod
07-07-2019, 08:54 PM
Anadrol would never be used in terms of a "cutting" drug. I'm not a fan of these terms anyway but that's besides the point. Anadrol typically adds a swelling and fullness to the muscles and I've found to be a decent pre-workout med, when it doesn't ruin my appetite. In terms of why it may be used for a bodybuilder getting ready for stage, is that it may bring out some fullness if the physique is looking flat. This is dangerous territory to play with imo, especially close to a competition, as you want to limit variables to your physique to an upcoming stage presentation. There are better alternatives, like CARBS/refeeds, for fullness.

Perhaps if anadrol ruins your appetite as it does from time to time for me, that may help one lose weight.

Calories in - Metabolic Rate - Calories Out = Weight Change

This formula is all that matters. Notice how <insert drug> isn't included.

hamsy523
07-07-2019, 09:02 PM
Question...never used it but my understanding is that one will gain a lot of strength, but also water weight. Seen some brothers post how they use it to cut. I thought it was more of a mass builder than something used to cut with. Anyone offer any insight?

I have tried Anadrol 3-4 times and the outcome is always the same. Great for strength and vascularity but I can never make it past a week even with a low dose. I start feeling toxic and it’s just not worth it. I was running 25 mg 2XD and I know most guys run 100 or more with zero issues. I stick to my Dbol and Var.

joko123
07-07-2019, 09:08 PM
It’s amazing for cutting killings your appetite,
Keeps you strong, round and full [emoji1320]

cyberninja
07-07-2019, 09:12 PM
Orals like anadrol and dbol tend to be my preworkout....I just use them here and there....I’m estrogen sensitive, so I’m just being cautious for my body. It’s given me significant strength increases before a workout...but I don’t use it regularly as of yet. Just to avoid sides

chadmack282
07-07-2019, 10:00 PM
Cutting is mainly diet & cardio.

allnattyjuice
07-07-2019, 10:02 PM
It’s like a dry Dbol, and makes you strong af. 50 ed is ideal, if you get up to 100 a day u start feeling toxic af and get tension headaches because ur blood gets so thick. 4-6 weeks.

So for a cut you could start w it, finishing w it might not be as ideal as win or var. but you will be full af. So if ur lean and dry u will look amazing finishing on adrol

SloppyJ
07-07-2019, 10:10 PM
I've ran it a few times but I still prefer dbol just because it makes me feel awesome and I feel like I get more strength from dbol. That's just me though.

cherrybombfitnes
07-08-2019, 02:23 AM
The most anabolic steroids also tend to be some of the best to cut with because they retain muscle mass so well in a deficit.

Robolics Labs Intelligence

tonedproned
07-08-2019, 03:28 AM
A lot of bodybuilders use Anadrol and Test suspension/base. It’s can be beneficial or disastrous. Only an experienced contest bodybuilder who knows how to manipulate his water/sodium levels along with these highly androgenic compounds use these. It causes massive nitrogen retention and can make the muscles look very full and hard. It can definetly go the other way as well.

Max

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI love this stack as it brings the out aggression in the gym for me. Test Suspension is a must have IMO as a PWO and with Abombs or Dbombs its the real dealer for my goals.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

allnattyjuice
07-08-2019, 03:44 AM
Halo has been the best “pre” I have ever used. Takes me “40-60” Mgs to get the effects tho. Guessing it’s just under dosed. Because it’s literally the most expensive steroid out there. But man nothing like it. Vs tren base, test base, injec adrol/Dbol all of them

Enigma
07-08-2019, 03:50 PM
My experience with Anadrol is that I gain a pound of water every day for 14 days. That’s like 6 liters of water retention! I get stronger but I can really feel that extra weight, not in a good way. It also reduces my appetite which is super counterproductive when “bulking”. I have never gone over 100mg/day. You better run an AI or antagonist. That shit aromitizes in EVERYONE I know, including me...and I no longer use AIs on my “cycles”. So no anadrol for me.

As far as halotestin...40-50mg would be a well stressful dose on your body. You were probably using underdosed gear. At around $60/gram for raws, I suspect there’s a lot of low dosed versions out there.
When we started making it (by request), all the dudes here complained about the price as many brands here sell for LESS than the raw price. Doesn’t take a mathematic chemist to figure that out.
When the guys started using it, they were getting nose bleeds. Ours is 20mg/ml oral suspension. I guess they were basing the doses on previous products. Lol! Or as they say here, jajajaja.

bigpapapumpaf
07-08-2019, 09:05 PM
Anadrol is going to amplify whatever you eat. If you eat like shit, you're going to get shit gains.

It has the ability to make you large quickly. If you know what you're doing, its a great cutting compound because it will add the muscle size and fullness while also allowing you to reduce cals. Its not anything to fukk around with but its one of the best compounds out there. It does NOT aromatize but can effect prolactin.

I've had 2 body changing cycles with drol. The 1st was going from competing at 208 to 236. 50mg a day was all I needed and it made a dramatic change then, this was mid 1990's. My cycles have been about the same forever so I can say that the drol made the difference. the 2nd huge change was early 20 teens. I went from a solid 230 to 250's again with just adding drol. At my age (i'm 51) the increase in size was so amazing that I even noticed it. It makes me feel great up to about 100 mgs a day. I take it with tren and test and honestly wouldn't need much to hit the stage again, well maybe a new ticker but thats another post.

I know many people compare it dbol but I don't find them even remotely similiar. Maybe blame that on bunk gear of UG differences.

BPP

Breinhardt01
07-09-2019, 03:04 AM
Used for cutting because it kills appetite. I have had no water issues if keep good diet

Charger69
07-09-2019, 06:10 AM
Anadrol is going to amplify whatever you eat. If you eat like shit, you're going to get shit gains.

It has the ability to make you large quickly. If you know what you're doing, its a great cutting compound because it will add the muscle size and fullness while also allowing you to reduce cals. Its not anything to fukk around with but its one of the best compounds out there. It does NOT aromatize but can effect prolactin.

I've had 2 body changing cycles with drol. The 1st was going from competing at 208 to 236. 50mg a day was all I needed and it made a dramatic change then, this was mid 1990's. My cycles have been about the same forever so I can say that the drol made the difference. the 2nd huge change was early 20 teens. I went from a solid 230 to 250's again with just adding drol. At my age (i'm 51) the increase in size was so amazing that I even noticed it. It makes me feel great up to about 100 mgs a day. I take it with tren and test and honestly wouldn't need much to hit the stage again, well maybe a new ticker but thats another post.

I know many people compare it dbol but I don't find them even remotely similiar. Maybe blame that on bunk gear of UG differences.

BPP

Ok- you are a young one then. LOL
I am taking anadrol pre contest with some nolva. I have had guys at the gym notice how I have increased in size while lowering body fat. I have never looked this full before. I stopped on Saturday which is 2 weeks out from the show. I am hoping to keep the fullness .

As far as Halo- watch out it kills the liver bloods. I took it for 3 weeks and 4 weeks after stopping i had bloods. Liver was still way out of wack.
I only took 20/20/40 halo.

Shredder
07-09-2019, 12:42 PM
You sure ur not thinking superdrol on a cut?

And if u don't mind the indigestion 20mg superdrol does more for MY strength than 200mg anadrol

The trick is finding good fucking superdrol
10mgx100 same price as dbol?its prolly shit...

Shawn4425
07-09-2019, 01:13 PM

And if u don't mind the indigestion 20mg superdrol does more for MY strength than 200mg anadrol

10mgx100 same price as dbol?its prolly shit...Not sure how I came into this conversation, I'm currently taking 25mg SpartaPharma superdrol and the shit is amazing. Look into it. Only thing for me is the superdrol kills appetite so I'm drinking most of my protein cause I realy have lower desire to eat. Insane pump almost painfull for the smaller muscle groups. Killer strength gains. I'm using it as a preworkout only to avoid some sides. I take 25mg pre workout. 4 days on 3 days off. I know I'm not getting the most out of it but the fatigue is no joke. I couldn't imagine taking this and going to work. I need a 90min nap after the gym alone. But after then I'm good

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Charger69
07-09-2019, 02:01 PM

10mgx100 same price as dbol?its prolly shit...

Positive

allnattyjuice
07-09-2019, 03:15 PM
I hate superdrol

maxmuscle1
07-12-2019, 01:54 PM
It’s amazing for cutting killings your appetite,
Keeps you strong, round and full [emoji1320]

True that. I do like the strength and fullness in Adrol.

Max

Brickshthouse79
07-13-2019, 06:03 PM
Drol can def be used when cutting. The key is to have low body fat. The water will be held in the muscle giving pump and vascularity. If you have higher levels of fat you are going to see water held in the subq fat and will look bloated instead. There is a reason why bodybuilders use drol right before a show.

Charger69
07-14-2019, 02:25 AM
Drol can def be used when cutting. The key is to have low body fat. The water will be held in the muscle giving pump and vascularity. If you have higher levels of fat you are going to see water held in the subq fat and will look bloated instead. There is a reason why bodybuilders use drol right before a show.

I have never taken adrol prior to comp except this prep. I stopped 2 weeks out and 4 days prior to the show I am going to start taking it again. I am trying to do what you said.

Plate Smacker
07-17-2019, 03:50 PM
It counteracts feeling flat when cutting. You feel round and strong while on your cut diet, instead of lower motivation and drive. Once you stop the anadrol, the results ffom the extra boost of anadrol, will shine through, as you drop water.
It has many other uses as well.

Immortalized
07-17-2019, 04:19 PM
Anadrol will fill you out quickly, that's why you can use it pre-contest.
I will run Anadrol for 2 days then switch to Dbol for the 3rd then back to Anadrol. I find this will alleviate the sides and not lessen my appetite.

Biggaintime
07-17-2019, 05:20 PM
I hold a shit ton of water on Anadrol
And I'm scared of its estrogen-like like side effects that no one seems to fully understand. AI won't work. Some say Nolvadex to protect your nips. I just don't like messing with now a days. When under weight ive accomplished a pound a day. All water. The first time I tried it was Anapolon50

I've tried while being super lean..% Idk. But teardrop veins none the less. Still held so much water.

Biggaintime
07-17-2019, 05:21 PM
Pumps are great

thebear
07-17-2019, 06:14 PM
Thinking of adding Tbol to my next blast.

Restless
07-26-2019, 08:58 AM
You can use it for both, it’s great during prep for appetite suppression

it only makes you hold water if your diet is shit