PDA

View Full Version : Masteron cycle for women - experience?

IRISHOAK
07-08-2019, 03:32 PM
Anyone have any feedback/experience on mast enth for females. Rated as "safe" for female use but looking for some real world experience as to results, sides, effect on libido, psychological sides? I know everyone is gonna say Var but too hepatoxic, looking for a mild injectable to help with fitbody recomp.

cherrybombfitnes
07-08-2019, 04:09 PM
Nooooooooo!!!! I haven’t personally seen it myself but masteron is said to be a big no no unless you have a thing for bearded ladies with small penises lol

Robolics Labs Intelligence

cherrybombfitnes
07-08-2019, 04:11 PM
Where did you see it rated as safe for women? I’ve heard the total opposite. I’m pretty sure that’s why they discontinued it as a breast cancer treatment as well as it being too anabolic for females

IRISHOAK
07-08-2019, 04:18 PM
Im not talking man doses. Lol! I read that for women were talking 10mg 2x a week. The andro rating is only 25. Obviously at higher levels any dht is gonna cause masculinization. I posted this to see if any of the females here have run it. Its quite common as part of a stack in womens sports.

IRISHOAK
07-08-2019, 04:20 PM

cherrybombfitnes
07-08-2019, 04:43 PM
Im not talking man doses. Lol! I read that for women were talking 10mg 2x a week. The andro rating is only 25. Obviously at higher levels any dht is gonna cause masculinization. I posted this to see if any of the females here have run it. Its quite common as part of a stack in womens sports.

Yeah, I’m sure some women can do it. They can get away with testosterone at low doses too. However many AAS act totally different than it shows on paper. I’ve read and heard it was one of the worst for women ever since I started juicing, but it could be wrong of course. I’m just skeptical because I’ve never heard in 11 years that it was wise for women to use. Anyway, just throwing it out there.

cherrybombfitnes
07-08-2019, 04:43 PM
And I know it was created for women but it was also discontinued because of its side effects.

MrsBot
07-08-2019, 05:14 PM
I experimented with various esters and dosages. But never mast. The one that worked best for me was test c at 10mg a week.

I ran it for about 6 months.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

IRISHOAK
07-08-2019, 05:25 PM
I experimented with various esters and dosages. But never mast. The one that worked best for me was test c at 10mg a week.

I ran it for about 6 months.

Thats what I mean. So test andro is 100. Like the article above states, mast is only 25. Maybe they discontinued it because the treatmwnts required high doses to be effective for the treatment of cancers. They were using it to treat estro sensitive tumors, Im sure that requires doseages similar to what a male BB would run. It works great at controlling e-balance for me so much that I dont use ais but Ive run ot as high as 500/wk to acheive that. To have enough effect on estro to slow down a tumor were talking double that! So yeah I can see why a woman running a gram of mast/wk would cause andro issues.

IRISHOAK
07-08-2019, 05:26 PM
Mrs. Bot, any negative psych/andro/libido sides at that dose?

cherrybombfitnes
07-08-2019, 05:49 PM
Thats what I mean. So test andro is 100. Like the article above states, mast is only 25. Maybe they discontinued it because the treatmwnts required high doses to be effective for the treatment of cancers. They were using it to treat estro sensitive tumors, Im sure that requires doseages similar to what a male BB would run. It works great at controlling e-balance for me so much that I dont use ais but Ive run ot as high as 500/wk to acheive that. To have enough effect on estro to slow down a tumor were talking double that! So yeah I can see why a woman running a gram of mast/wk would cause andro issues.

It was because it was too anabolic... the masculinizing part I admit I’m only 85% sure it said but yes, I think it was just too anabolic and Androgenic at the doses needed to be effective for cancer. You’re right. I digress.

MrsBot
07-08-2019, 05:54 PM
Mrs. Bot, any negative psych/andro/libido sides at that dose?Only andro, my voice and 3 new chin hairs that I need to pluck! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

My voice hasn't gotten much better, but I think it also has to do with me being on Accutane now. It completely dries me out to where my throat feels hoarse all the time.

Libido and psych were so amazing that I literally had a hard time making myself come off of it because it's a shame I couldn't just feel that was all the time. It makes it worth the chin hairs and hoarse voice to be honest.

IRISHOAK
07-08-2019, 06:05 PM
How was it for sculpting purposes?

MrsBot
07-08-2019, 06:08 PM
How was it for sculpting purposes?It worked perfectly for sculpting. But I also used it with var and did a primo (first half cycle) npp (second half cycle) this last run.

I noticed great results but I believe test was probably the most helpful when it comes to excellently sculptured muscles.

I'm a small person, so I also would like to say that I've yet to do a cut. It's been all bulk since I started over a year ago.

cherrybombfitnes
07-08-2019, 06:14 PM
Good thread. Interesting read. Thanks for posting Ma’m Bot

GymPrincess
07-08-2019, 10:01 PM
Has she ran things in the past?

I wouldnt touch mast. It makes your hair fall out.

Any reason why you want an injectable so bad? The amount of var a lady needs should really cause much concern for liver issues. Remember men run a minimum of 60mg generally. Women dont need much at all. If you shared some stats goals previous cycles etc. That could be of more help.

I am not a professional or anything but I have almost 5 years of cycles under my belt. Just be careful taking advice off of the forums. Not everyone knows much and have a decent amount of time under their belt.

Damage from gear can take time to show as well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

IRISHOAK
07-09-2019, 01:08 AM
Has she ran things in the past?

I wouldnt touch mast. It makes your hair fall out.

Any reason why you want an injectable so bad? The amount of var a lady needs should really cause much concern for liver issues. Remember men run a minimum of 60mg generally. Women dont need much at all. If you shared some stats goals previous cycles etc. That could be of more help.

I am not a professional or anything but I have almost 5 years of cycles under my belt. Just be careful taking advice off of the forums. Not everyone knows much and have a decent amount of time under their belt.

Damage from gear can take time to show as well.

Thanks. Thats why I want real world experience from a member. This would be her first and shes in very good shape, just looking to max out her definition and gain SOME thickness. Shes petite, 5'2" and under 120. Shes training everyday amd eating all organic plus a pre-workout and organic protien. Thanks for contributing!

hamsy523
07-09-2019, 02:13 AM
Anyone have any feedback/experience on mast enth for females. Rated as "safe" for female use but looking for some real world experience as to results, sides, effect on libido, psychological sides? I know everyone is gonna say Var but too hepatoxic, looking for a mild injectable to help with fitbody recomp.

As far as oils our experience is with Primo E, Mast P, NPP, Test C, and a Primo A/Primo E blend. The Primo Blend was fucking amazing, nothing but solid gains unfortunately that sponsor is no longer around and I haven’t been able to find it since.
Mrs H says the Mast P at 25mg EOD was mild but very affective.
Everyone wants to give the textbook definition of what women can and cannot run but unfortunately until she tries it she won’t know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GymPrincess
07-09-2019, 02:22 AM
Thanks. Thats why I want real world experience from a member. This would be her first and shes in very good shape, just looking to max out her definition and gain SOME thickness. Shes petite, 5'2" and under 120. Shes training everyday amd eating all organic plus a pre-workout and organic protien. Thanks for contributing!If it's a first cycle I would definitely recommend the var. She could get killer results with just 5mg a day of var. If she wanted she could even go to 10mg ( 5mg am and 5mg pm) . You seriously should have no worry of liver damage with this low of a dose.

Just of course make sure it's a trusted source since var is faked alot.

For her own well being please dont do a first cycle with something as crazy as masteron.

Like I said I have about 5 years of running stuff. I did a few years of just var then added in whinny. Just recently within like the last year tried primo ( didnt work for me and lost half of my hair) I believed it to be a trusted source but with the amount of hair loss it could have been mast. Some lose hair on primo some do not. I am just now gonna touch my toes with some tbol coming up.

Seriously diet and training ate everything. There is no need to put a bunch of compunds in the body especially if she isnt a pro bodybuilder stepping on stage.

GymPrincess
07-09-2019, 02:25 AM
As far as oils our experience is with Primo E, Mast P, NPP, Test C, and a Primo A/Primo E blend. The Primo Blend was fucking amazing, nothing but solid gains unfortunately that sponsor is no longer around and I haven’t been able to find it since.
Mrs H says the Mast P at 25mg EOD was mild but very affective.
Everyone wants to give the textbook definition of what women can and cannot run but unfortunately until she tries it she won’t know.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI can definately agree with the fact everyone reacts different but I would never try a compound more known as women shouldnt use it. Especially for a first cycle Some women run tren,dbol etc. with no issues but I wouldnt risk it. [emoji2368]

cherrybombfitnes
07-09-2019, 02:53 AM
You also have to take. Into account that it does have some anti estrogenic effects at least on men, if it lowers a female’s estrogen too she may look nice and dry but lowering estrogen and Increasing androgens may not work out so well for some. But chances are it doesn’t do that at such low doses. Either way, it’s something to consider.

IRISHOAK
07-09-2019, 03:01 AM
This is why we share info. (Thumbs up emoji here) lol

hamsy523
07-09-2019, 12:52 PM
I can definately agree with the fact everyone reacts different but I would never try a compound more known as women shouldnt use it. Especially for a first cycle Some women run tren,dbol etc. with no issues but I wouldnt risk it. [emoji2368]

Hopefully the women are smart enough not to run tren, Dbol, etc on their first cycle, and as far as first cycles go neither should men. Everything in moderation and always start slow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cherrybombfitnes
07-09-2019, 02:27 PM
You also have to take. Into account that it does have some anti estrogenic effects at least on men, if it lowers a female’s estrogen too she may look nice and dry but lowering estrogen and Increasing androgens may not work out so well for some. But chances are it doesn’t do that at such low doses. Either way, it’s something to consider.

Second thought it definitely does lower E2 in women as well because that’s how it fights breast cancer. So ya, I certainly wouldn’t do that unless it was a matter of life or death personally.

chadmack282
07-28-2019, 01:50 AM
Being her 1st AAS experience I would stick to var or tbol & see how that goes.
My wife & I actually started her with Sarms cycle lgd4033 & GW for 2months went great.
Then she did var cycle several months later it went well also but it was real var but I feel it was very underdosed.

Undefineduser7
09-25-2020, 01:10 AM
I don’t think that would be a smart idea, lol, I’d steer away from mast..