PDA

View Full Version : Lactating?

thewannabeskibum
07-10-2019, 01:10 AM
Ok so I was popping a zit a couple inches below my nip and squished my nip getting to it. When I did a white fluid came out in several spots about like popping a small zits amount.

I’m on test c (former sponsor) and EQ. The EQ is crystal clear plus it’s from spartan so it’s good but the test is yellowish. Could I have gotten some tren mixed into the test? I’ve been on it cruising for several months but just bumped to go on cycle. Or is it possible to get lactation from test only? Not really any puffiness and not lump or tenderness

Test c 500mg (was cruising on 250)
EQ 600mg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

samgraves82
07-10-2019, 04:30 AM
The color depends on the carrier oil so yellowish is normal as clear. Grapeseed oil had a unique yellow/gold hue too.

thewannabeskibum
07-10-2019, 04:34 AM
Ok cool. I’m not too worried as it’s not bad, just curious if test and EQ could cause that.

samgraves82
07-10-2019, 04:38 AM
Its possible i suppose but i just dont see it without having bad case of gyno first. Maybe somebody else can give u a better educated answer but thats my 2 cents

cherrybombfitnes
07-10-2019, 04:20 PM
Ok so I was popping a zit a couple inches below my nip and squished my nip getting to it. When I did a white fluid came out in several spots about like popping a small zits amount.

I’m on test c (former sponsor) and EQ. The EQ is crystal clear plus it’s from spartan so it’s good but the test is yellowish. Could I have gotten some tren mixed into the test? I’ve been on it cruising for several months but just bumped to go on cycle. Or is it possible to get lactation from test only? Not really any puffiness and not lump or tenderness

Test c 500mg (was cruising on 250)
EQ 600mg

No AI??? I hope you are using an AI otherwise... wtf are you thinking??! Of course you can get gyno if you aren’t using tren dude. Did you really think tren is the only way to get milk squirting from your chest?
You didn’t get test mixed with tren by accident. You are using AAS. You have to control estrogen on nearly everything. You’re using pretty high doses as well. You should know to use an AI.

Robolics Labs Intelligence

cherrybombfitnes
07-10-2019, 04:21 PM
Ok cool. I’m not too worried as it’s not bad, just curious if test and EQ could cause that.

Lol really? You should be worried. You are making breast milk dude. If you don’t squash it then good luck paying for surgery later.

cherrybombfitnes
07-10-2019, 04:22 PM
[emoji2361]

thebear
07-10-2019, 04:28 PM
No AI??? I hope you are using an AI otherwise... wtf are you thinking??! Of course you can get gyno if you aren’t using tren dude. Did you really think tren is the only way to get milk squirting from your chest?
You didn’t get test mixed with tren by accident. You are using AAS. You have to control estrogen on nearly everything. You’re using pretty high doses as well. You should know to use an AI.

If you’re not using an AI or caber with tren, you’re a dummy. I would get some blood done because your estrogen and or prolactin are probably through the roof.

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist.

thewannabeskibum
07-10-2019, 04:35 PM

Yes I have an AI, no I haven’t been dosing it as there’s been no need to. No estrogen sides at all up to this point. Based on my understand prolactin is what causes milk production not estrogen. Which is what I’m looking for clarification. There’s no puffiness, tenderness, lump, etc.

Obviously Tren isn’t the only thing that can cause lactation. Anything that is a progestin can and probably will if you don’t use a DA or very mild doses.

“Pretty high doses” 500 test is basic and 600 EQ for 2 weeks to front load is very basic. Lol

So I’ll ask again, could my gear be something other than what’s on the label or can test/high estrogen cause very minor lactation. EQ only aromatizes at roughly 20% the rate of test so that shouldn’t have anything to do with it.

thewannabeskibum
07-10-2019, 04:37 PM
If you’re not using an AI or caber with tren, you’re a dummy. I would get some blood done because your estrogen and or prolactin are probably through the roof.

So estrogen can alone can cause lactation? Prolactin should be fine unless I’m getting something off label.

thebear
07-10-2019, 05:02 PM
So estrogen can alone can cause lactation? Prolactin should be fine unless I’m getting something off label.

From my research and medical background, there are two ways a man might lactate are from Gyno, which can happen because of elevated estrogen and/or prolactin.

thewannabeskibum
07-10-2019, 05:14 PM
From my research and medical background, there are two ways a man might lactate are from Gyno, which can happen because of elevated estrogen and/or prolactin.

Ok so it’s possible for estrogen to to cause that without gyno symptoms?

I did start Anastrozole at .5mg the day after injection. So twice a week. I have plans to get blood work in a few weeks halfway through the cycle.

cherrybombfitnes
07-10-2019, 05:17 PM
Yes I have an AI, no I haven’t been dosing it as there’s been no need to. No estrogen sides at all up to this point. Based on my understand prolactin is what causes milk production not estrogen. Which is what I’m looking for clarification. There’s no puffiness, tenderness, lump, etc.

Obviously Tren isn’t the only thing that can cause lactation. Anything that is a progestin can and probably will if you don’t use a DA or very mild doses.

“Pretty high doses” 500 test is basic and 600 EQ for 2 weeks to front load is very basic. Lol

So I’ll ask again, could my gear be something other than what’s on the label or can test/high estrogen cause very minor lactation. EQ only aromatizes at roughly 20% the rate of test so that shouldn’t have anything to do with it.

Your body still produces it’s own prolactin. If your estrogen is high you could still get leaky nipples.

cherrybombfitnes
07-10-2019, 05:18 PM

EQ aromatizes at 50% the rate of test. Not 20

cherrybombfitnes
07-10-2019, 05:20 PM
EQ aromatizes at 50% the rate of test. Not 20

I know it feels like we are busting your balls and that’s cause we are lol but seriously man we just want people to be safe and smart and know your steroids Inside and out and not take chances like this. It could cost you gyno surgery which probably isn’t cheap. We want the best for you.

cherrybombfitnes
07-10-2019, 05:23 PM
Waiting until you see symptoms is really not a good approach to any cycle much less ones with high doses. You want to always start a little a couple weeks in because 500 test and 600 EQ will definitely have a decent amount of aromatozation in the average person. By the time you see symptoms it could be too late. And gross.

cherrybombfitnes
07-10-2019, 05:27 PM
You could see how the arimidex does or get some letro if that doesn’t work. I think high dosed masteron does a good job as well. Or even a stack of all those is an option. It wouldn’t hurt to get some caber either even though you aren’t using a 19-nor because your body does make its own. It is just small amounts. My theory is that reacts with the high estrogen. Again that’s just a theory.

thewannabeskibum
07-10-2019, 05:37 PM
I know it feels like we are busting your balls and that’s cause we are lol but seriously man we just want people to be safe and smart and know your steroids Inside and out and not take chances like this. It could cost you gyno surgery which probably isn’t cheap. We want the best for you.

No I don’t care, as long as it’s being constructive. It pisses me off when guys beat up on a novice without giving advice. Assuming he’s open to taking the advice lol

Part of the reason I’m not freaking out is I’ve run 400mg test a week with low estrogen conversion. My natural estrogen baseline is actually low on the lab range. So I don’t want to freak out and crash my estrogen provided that’s the problem because I’ve done that and it sucks lol also it’s not actively leaking or squirting, it only happened when I squeezed it accidentally.

Yeah the numbers I read seem wrong on the aromatization. Around 50% seems to be the consensus in most people.

I still disagree on the high dose comments but agree to disagree on that one. I do think I’m going to drop the dose of the EQ to 300 now that I’m done front loading though. If I’m getting these sides this soon I can probably get what I want out of the cycle with a lower dose. So rather than go with 450 I’m going to do 300. [emoji1303]

thewannabeskibum
07-10-2019, 05:39 PM
You could see how the arimidex does or get some letro if that doesn’t work. I think high dosed masteron does a good job as well. Or even a stack of all those is an option. It wouldn’t hurt to get some caber either even though you aren’t using a 19-nor because your body does make its own. It is just small amounts. My theory is that reacts with the high estrogen. Again that’s just a theory.

Yeah I really want to run mast but I don’t want to stack it with EQ as this is my first run. I’m a big believer in adding one thing at a time. The DHTs I’ve run have really agreed with me so I think Mast will be enjoyable and do well for me.

chadmack282
07-10-2019, 09:45 PM
AROMASIN ASAP!!!

Biggaintime
07-10-2019, 10:06 PM
galactorrhea
Sounds like you have an imbalance or hormonal spike.
Its you prolactin for sure in my mind.
I doubt you have a mislabeled vial.
Your estrogen and proclactin are out of wack.
I'd take some Caber and get your estrogen in check with an AI. If you have the opportunity to get some Bloods I guess now would be the time. Once your E is in check you can most likely drop the Caber.
Body fat alchohol and a beat up liver can effect estrogen.
Increase estrogen spike's prolactin. You will live.

thewannabeskibum
07-10-2019, 10:48 PM
galactorrhea
Sounds like you have an imbalance or hormonal spike.
Its you prolactin for sure in my mind.
I doubt you have a mislabeled vial.
Your estrogen and proclactin are out of wack.
I'd take some Caber and get your estrogen in check with an AI. If you have the opportunity to get some Bloods I guess now would be the time. Once your E is in check you can most likely drop the Caber.
Body fat alchohol and a beat up liver can effect estrogen.
Increase estrogen spike's prolactin. You will live.

Ok thanks. No caber on hand as I’m not nor have I run a 19nor or anything that’s supposed to dramatically affect prolactin. I can pickup some b6 though. That combined with the AI I already started should be good [emoji1303] .5mg day after injection sound good for anastrozole dosing ?

Biggaintime
07-10-2019, 11:19 PM
Ok thanks. No caber on hand as I’m not nor have I run a 19nor or anything that’s supposed to dramatically affect prolactin. I can pickup some b6 though. That combined with the AI I already started should be good [emoji1303] .5mg day after injection sound good for anastrozole dosing ?

But understand that high E can spike your P
Generally your going to see this in a 19 nor user.
Take B6 but to much can cause upset stomach and diarrhea. But it slightly helps although it should never be used in place of caber. Yeah take the AI but don't over do it. AI is really hard advice to give someone as everyone is different.
If you were not taking any then try 2 times this next 7 days. Then back off to 1 time a week and see where your at. Again hard advice to give. Its not cookie cutter

maxmuscle1
07-11-2019, 12:15 AM
But understand that high E can spike your P
Generally your going to see this in a 19 nor user.
Take B6 but to much can cause upset stomach and diarrhea. But it slightly helps although it should never be used in place of caber. Yeah take the AI but don't over do it. AI is really hard advice to give someone as everyone is different.
If you were not taking any then try 2 times this next 7 days. Then back off to 1 time a week and see where your at. Again hard advice to give. Its not cookie cutter

I take P5P every night. It’s cheap and a good bioavailability.

Max

Biggaintime
07-11-2019, 12:45 AM
I take P5P every night. It’s cheap and a good bioavailability.

Max

Is that the suppository one?

Also if your lactating you may want to consider spending time with a new born at the hospital. Those nurses are pretty pushy about that. They don't want you using formula

maxmuscle1
07-11-2019, 12:52 AM
Is that the suppository one?

Also if your lactating you may want to consider spending time with a new born at the hospital. Those nurses are pretty pushy about that. They don't want you using formula

Lmao! I’d probably take it if I thought it’d work! Lol. She would have to be hot!!

Max

Mattymoo
07-11-2019, 01:00 AM
Are you still lactating if you squeeze or was it a one off

Biggaintime
07-11-2019, 01:17 AM
Also some time only one will milk

Drillit
07-11-2019, 01:45 AM
Edited out see below

Drillit
07-11-2019, 01:49 AM

Please elaborate on your dummy comment. My last cycle I ran up to 900 deca, 300 tren with 500 test. No AI, no caber.
This theory of everyone running tren or deca needs caber and all aromatizing compounds need an AI is garbage bro science.

thewannabeskibum
07-11-2019, 01:54 AM
Shit idk I don’t wanna irritate it anymore than it already is lol

Yeah I tried to squeeze some out for the Whole Foods market down the street but couldn’t get enough...need to up my dose some [emoji1787]

samgraves82
07-11-2019, 04:32 AM

Robolics Labs IntelligencePretty sure ur theory is correct in that they both influence eachother. In other words, if one is high then the other is probably right behind it.

Dr.Q
07-11-2019, 03:32 PM
Waiting until you see symptoms is really not a good approach to any cycle much less ones with high doses. You want to always start a little a couple weeks in because 500 test and 600 EQ will definitely have a decent amount of aromatozation in the average person. By the time you see symptoms it could be too late. And gross.

I completely agree here. You never want to wait for sides to appear before you treat it. I was the victim to waiting for sides to appear years ago and lactating is no joke. Get bloods done and in the mean time order some caber. Chances are Prolactin is high but shouldn't be from EQ or Test. Maybe labeling error?

IRISHOAK
07-11-2019, 03:48 PM
You arent lactating. Lactation only comes from that ONE tiny hole in your nipple. You know the little bumps all over your nipples? Those are pores. Pretty much anybody can squeeze those hard enough (sometimes not that hard at all) and get clear, or milky clear, or yellowish clear OIL to come out. Its probably just oil built up from the estro spike frim the start of your cycle. Get an ai if you want, Id recommend aromasin, but wayyy before you lactate, you will get:
1. Itchy
2. Sore and itchy
3. Really sore with swelling
4. Sore, swolen and small lump
Relax. Lol

Biggaintime
07-11-2019, 03:54 PM
Please elaborate on your dummy comment. My last cycle I ran up to 900 deca, 300 tren with 500 test. No AI, no caber.
This theory of everyone running tren or deca needs caber and all aromatizing compounds need an AI is garbage bro science.

As far as AI and Caber I agree
I like to always say AI and Caber as needed

Biggaintime
07-11-2019, 03:58 PM
As far as AI and Caber I agree
I like to always say AI and Caber as needed

In this case he does need to add in AI and some caber

Biggaintime
07-11-2019, 03:59 PM
You arent lactating. Lactation only comes from that ONE tiny hole in your nipple. You know the little bumps all over your nipples? Those are pores. Pretty much anybody can squeeze those hard enough (sometimes not that hard at all) and get clear, or milky clear, or yellowish clear OIL to come out. Its probably just oil built up from the estro spike frim the start of your cycle. Get an ai if you want, Id recommend aromasin, but wayyy before you lactate, you will get:
1. Itchy
2. Sore and itchy
Relax. Lol

OP do you have these symptoms ?

thebear
07-11-2019, 04:05 PM
5 posts in I recommend OP take an AI and caber as e2 and prolactin are the cause. Seen it before in clients....and we are still talking about it lol. “But I am on nothing that inc prolactin.” Dude, your lactating! Take the fucking caber and AI!

Biggaintime
07-11-2019, 04:40 PM
5 posts in I recommend OP take an AI and caber as e2 and prolactin are the cause. Seen it before in clients....and we are still talking about it lol. “But I am on nothing that inc prolactin.” Dude, your lactating! Take the fucking caber and AI!

There has to be some benefit to lactating like feeding a small child ? I say he keeps it

thewannabeskibum
07-11-2019, 06:08 PM
1. Itchy
2. Sore and itchy
Relax. Lol

This is exactly what happened. Nothing out of the center just the bumps around. And yeah it did seem oily now that you mention it. None of those other sides even in the slightest.

I’d guess you’re right. I tried to squeeze something out last night and nothing came out so the AI seems to be working. [emoji1303]

thewannabeskibum
07-11-2019, 06:11 PM

Yeah I got on the AI the same day I posted.

THX
07-11-2019, 07:29 PM

A lot of people say so yes. I haven't really looked in to it too much. But keep taking same dosages your taking right now since everything will stabilize. I don't suggest that you remove any compounds since this can worsen everything. At those dosages arimidex 1mg eod helped my friend and got him really dry. But it will take like a week or so before you'll notice anything.

RussianBot
07-11-2019, 08:00 PM
A lot of people say so yes. I haven't really looked in to it too much. But keep taking same dosages your taking right now since everything will stabilize. I don't suggest that you remove any compounds since this can worsen everything. At those dosages arimidex 1mg eod helped my friend and got him really dry. But it will take like a week or so before you'll notice anything.Woah!!! Adex 1mg eod??? The max I would recommend to anyone would be .25 mg every day until the issue is resolved. Even at that dosage I would be afraid of crashing my estrogen.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk

Breinhardt01
07-11-2019, 10:22 PM
Letro,caber stat lol