PDA

View Full Version : Simple Second Cycle

SVRACER295
07-10-2019, 01:25 AM
I wrapped up a first cycle, very simple Test C @ 500/wk x 12 wks.
Last six weeks I added Var starting at 20mg day up to 40 mg/day.
Honestly, I did not see any noticeable attributes from the VAR addition. The Test only put on some size and strength. I am currently 5'9" 199 with 33 waist. Not sure my BF%. Its not low, I know that but I'm not fat either. I did have just about everyone I know or work with comment on my gains from this cycle even though it was a baby cycle.

Now I am thinking of adding Deca and Test at Deca 300mg/ Test Cyp 400mg x12 weeks.
Not going to add Var again.

Forgot to mention I have Arimidex on hand and was taking .5 mg eod.

I am trying to keep the cycles very militaristic, so that I know what is working and how much is needed to get results. I am always open for advice, you are the best at this game.

Thanks

maxmuscle1
07-10-2019, 01:58 AM
Honestly, I did not see any noticeable attributes from the VAR addition. The Test only put on some size and strength. I am currently 5'9" 199 with 33 waist. Not sure my BF%. Its not low, I know that but I'm not fat either. I did have just about everyone I know or work with comment on my gains from this cycle even though it was a baby cycle.

Now I am thinking of adding Deca and Test at Deca 300mg/ Test Cyp 400mg x12 weeks.

I am trying to keep the cycles very militaristic, so that I know what is working and how much is needed to get results. I am always open for advice, you are the best at this game.

Thanks

Test 600 week 1-12
Deca 500 week 1-12
Anavar 60-80mg week 1-6

Adex and Caber as needed

Enigma
07-10-2019, 02:58 AM
How long have you been off or plan to be off between cycles?

maxmuscle1
07-10-2019, 03:13 AM
How long have you been off or plan to be off between cycles?

True. I didn’t think to ask beforehand. BTW - oxandrolone aka Anavar should have made a big difference. I am thinking maybe BF% or something else attributed to you not seeing or noticing a difference. Anavar is a really noticeable compound as far as strength and hard muscle/pumps. Have u tried tbol or adrol?

Max

cherrybombfitnes
07-10-2019, 04:07 PM

Thanks

You need caber Or pramipexole for prolactin. An AI isn’t enough. You did t feel the var probably because it needs about 60mg or more to really do its job for a male. You wouldn’t feel it over 500mg of test.

Robolics Labs Intelligence

SloppyJ
07-10-2019, 04:23 PM
Test/Deca is a nice second cycle. If you wanted to do something a little different you could run some short esters to see how you like that but the pin frequency is pretty rough if it's only your second cycle. Test P or TPP with NPP would be good with a dbol kicker.

SVRACER295
07-10-2019, 11:51 PM
I am on doctor prescribed TRT so I just dropped to 200mg/wk. Been down for two weeks. Plan to start the new cycle in about 6 weeks out.
Is that too short of a break?
I also have many supplements as I have naturally high liver enzyme levels so I take, Lipotropic Factors (Franco Colombo style) ZMA, Liver Refresh, Born, Oatstraw, Flax-seed oil., Plus multi and aminos.
Really want to stay away from oral/liver toxic as much as possible that is why I only went with the Var.

SVRACER295
07-10-2019, 11:53 PM
Test/Deca is a nice second cycle. If you wanted to do something a little different you could run some short esters to see how you like that but the pin frequency is pretty rough if it's only your second cycle. Test P or TPP with NPP would be good with a dbol kicker.

I will be honest with you, my wife is doing the injecting, she is a med tech so its not so bad but dont want to do any that I don't need to. I know most people want as much as possible as quick as possible. I am shooting for clean, slow gains that will not set my health back too bad in the process. I am a bit nervous of the Caber needs for Deca. Not too familiar with that.

SVRACER295
07-10-2019, 11:57 PM
I have been off this board for a bit, life and work.... I just noticed my sponsor source for the Test/Var run is no longer on here. I did bloods and it checked out for the test anyway.. now I have to start that process all over again. Thats the hardest part trying to sift through the safest and best quality to go injecting into your body.

JustinMoose
07-11-2019, 12:25 AM
Try to add Winny. I think I notice it a lot more than I do var.

Dr.Q
07-11-2019, 03:47 PM
Try to add Winny. I think I notice it a lot more than I do var.

Personally I prefer Masterone over Winny any day.