View Full Version : SteadyRockin First Cycle

SteadyRockin
07-10-2019, 06:17 AM
So I started 3 weeks ago.

I did one 12 week cycle 16 years ago. So long time ago.

Started on 6/24/2019 ( monday)

219lbs, 36 yrs, 5'11"

Gear:

Test 400 Blend from PSL
Test E 200ml & Test C 200ml @ 1cc (400ml) every Monday

I have AI on hand from PSL

Im in the middle of my third week

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

SteadyRockin
07-10-2019, 06:26 AM
My progress pics

Ive lost 15lbs

Gaining lots of energy
No more waking up draggy, tired and down
Massive wood every morning!
Eat clean organic foods, no sugar, no fast foods, only homemade

1st 2 pics is day of first pin
2nd pic week 2 pin
3rd pic week 3 pinhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190710/4585fbd683548a0a56a3757b94985277.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190710/784eee91ea15197895089df0e945b9fc.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190710/4706e7d55fae723e6378303709bc1d28.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190710/94fd7e82a1df47d75b567e49e8c06572.jpg

Sqwuidd
07-10-2019, 11:35 AM
Ok - I will be gentle bc I know you are trying and effort is paramount to anything else in my opinion

1) what was your training prior to starting using test ? only ask bc from pics looks like you dont lift regularly - which could hinder the benefits of the test greatly to you
2) second ever cycle , right?
3) diet - whats that looking like ?
4)hows your training routine now ? like developed a routine or just kinda going with whatever ?

I only ask these things and bring it up bc test isnt gonna make you a monster just bc its test
you need to supplement it hard with diet and training constantly -- from the pics - it seems you could have exhausted the natty training way more before even touching any gear

also -- you seem to have high bf % (dont know exact number from pics)- this means you have a lot of body fat to be lost- meaning it will just melt away with cardio and diet - like within a few weeks if you bust ass in the cardio area and diet for 90% of that time frame youll drop like 20 lbs prob

this ^^will get you into a routine of lifting and training and -- will set you up way better for using any oils to supplement the already existing routine

this is all for your knowledge not to insult but i WOULD say stop using gear -- eat right and kill yourself naturally in the gym for a few weeks-- youll see results
then if you decide to use test then thats your call ultimately but I just dont see it being the right time for you to start cycles -- you should prob be establishing a baseline routine , diet and adjusting your lifestyle to better prepare for a cycle

was that harsh ?

Mattymoo
07-10-2019, 12:09 PM
So are you only pinning once a week ?
Did you have bloods done before starting gear?
Do you have your PCT worked out ?
Dont overdo it lifting too heavy to quickly once your strength increases as you will cause an injury
Log your food and workout
Like any other drug, gear is addictive.
Would love to see your answers to Sqwuidd

SteadyRockin
07-11-2019, 03:24 AM
Ok - I will be gentle bc I know you are trying and effort is paramount to anything else in my opinion

1) what was your training prior to starting using test ? only ask bc from pics looks like you dont lift regularly - which could hinder the benefits of the test greatly to you
4)hows your training routine now ? like developed a routine or just kinda going with whatever ?

I only ask these things and bring it up bc test isnt gonna make you a monster just bc its test
you need to supplement it hard with diet and training constantly -- from the pics - it seems you could have exhausted the natty training way more before even touching any gear

also -- you seem to have high bf % (dont know exact number from pics)- this means you have a lot of body fat to be lost- meaning it will just melt away with cardio and diet - like within a few weeks if you bust ass in the cardio area and diet for 90% of that time frame youll drop like 20 lbs prob

this ^^will get you into a routine of lifting and training and -- will set you up way better for using any oils to supplement the already existing routine

this is all for your knowledge not to insult but i WOULD say stop using gear -- eat right and kill yourself naturally in the gym for a few weeks-- youll see results
then if you decide to use test then thats your call ultimately but I just dont see it being the right time for you to start cycles -- you should prob be establishing a baseline routine , diet and adjusting your lifestyle to better prepare for a cycle

was that harsh ?The weak ones that cant handle the truth will say its harsh.

I say its truths!

1) my work out sucked, just office work not training before i started

2)yes, second cycle ever

3)since first pin, my diet as follows;

Morning:
protien shake
Eggs
Chicken sausage baked with steamed rice
Salad, with nuts

Lunch:
Steamed rice
Potato
Salmon

Dinner
Protein shake
Salad

4) training as follows;

Mon-fri. Mornings and evenings High intensity cardio

Mon-wen-fri. After lunch Chest, biceps, triceps, shoulders
To muscle failure

Tue-thurs. After lunch Abs, back, forearm,
To muscle failure

I was waking up every morning for the last 2 year's draggy, tired. No energy, sh!t morning wood only sometimes. And was about to lose my career from just feeling lousy all day long and not having any motivation.

Went to trt and after they said $75 a week for shot treatment i said screw that im doing a cycle.

Im in it now and i want to make the best of it

16 week cycle is what im doing

I dont know my body fat. I just know i feel better than ever, lots of energy, losing wight fast about 5-6 lbs a week.

Want lose wight and lean out, not trying to be a body builder.

I respect your advice and your opinion.

If you can help me being where im at id really appreciate it.

Im not stopping ima keep going

Respectfully.

Thanks for your honesty.

SteadyRockin
07-11-2019, 03:30 AM
So are you only pinning once a week ?
Did you have bloods done before starting gear?
Do you have your PCT worked out ?
Dont overdo it lifting too heavy to quickly once your strength increases as you will cause an injury
Log your food and workout
Like any other drug, gear is addictive.
Would love to see your answers to Sqwuidd

Yes only pinning on monday

Went to trt and the said my test was low but dont remember where it was number wise

I notice i can lift more every other day but i manage because like you said, dont want to tear anything.

Yes, Pct is already planned. I definitely dont want to crash and end up worse than i started. But will take suggestions since you all have way more experience in this than i do.

SteadyRockin
07-11-2019, 03:34 AM

was that harsh ?And also all my foods are clean, organic non gmo.
No soda, no sugars and lots of water

Mattymoo
07-11-2019, 03:43 AM
Top work mate go hard
If you pin monday and Thursday your levels will be more stable

Sqwuidd
07-11-2019, 01:14 PM
The weak ones that cant handle the truth will say its harsh.

I say its truths!

2)yes, second cycle ever

Morning:
protien shake
Eggs
Salad, with nuts

Lunch:
Steamed rice
Potato
Salmon

Dinner
Protein shake
Salad

4) training as follows;

To muscle failure

To muscle failure

I was waking up every morning for the last 2 year's draggy, tired. No energy, sh!t morning wood only sometimes. And was about to lose my career from just feeling lousy all day long and not having any motivation.

Went to trt and after they said $75 a week for shot treatment i said screw that im doing a cycle.

I dont know my body fat. I just know i feel better than ever, lots of energy, losing wight fast about 5-6 lbs a week.

Respectfully.

Thanks for your honesty.

Good response bro
I’ll help as best I can man
I was once a desk jockey with tits so I get it
Now I’m fairly big and jacked (I think )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RussianBot
07-11-2019, 01:41 PM
Yes only pinning on monday

Went to trt and the said my test was low but dont remember where it was number wise

I notice i can lift more every other day but i manage because like you said, dont want to tear anything.

Yes, Pct is already planned. I definitely dont want to crash and end up worse than i started. But will take suggestions since you all have way more experience in this than i do.

Sent from my SM-N960U using TapatalkIf the doc already said you have low T, why are you planning to PCT - EVER?

You do know that, after you are done with your cycle and PCT that your test levels will return to where they were before, right?

Bro, you can TRT yourself for 75 bucks every six months.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk

SteadyRockin
07-11-2019, 03:29 PM
If the doc already said you have low T, why are you planning to PCT - EVER?

You do know that, after you are done with your cycle and PCT that your test levels will return to where they were before, right?

Bro, you can TRT yourself for 75 bucks every six months.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using TapatalkThanks for asking,
Its crazy but im going to do it. i mean, you never know, what if it comes back to norm??? And if i doesn't then i know exactly what I gotta do.

I guess im just hopefull man.

RussianBot
07-11-2019, 03:58 PM
Thanks for asking,
Its crazy but im going to do it. i mean, you never know, what if it comes back to norm??? And if i doesn't then i know exactly what I gotta do.

I guess im just hopefull man.

Sent from my SM-N960U using TapatalkSorry to burst your bubble, but it is going to return to being low. If running a cycle or a blast fixed low T, that would likely be a treatment for Low T instead of staying on TRT for life.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk

5forty
07-11-2019, 05:35 PM
The weak ones that cant handle the truth will say its harsh.

I say its truths!

2)yes, second cycle ever

Morning:
protien shake
Eggs
Salad, with nuts

Lunch:
Steamed rice
Potato
Salmon

Dinner
Protein shake
Salad

4) training as follows;

To muscle failure

To muscle failure

Respectfully.

Thanks for your honesty.

what do your workouts actually look like?...exercises...reps...sets. Personally, I'd ditch the forearm work and throw Legs in immediately. I'd also cut out some of the cardio. What are your total calories each day and the breakdown of protein/fat/carbs? Again, just my personal opinion, but I think you'd do better building muscle before worrying about a ton of cardio...not saying to ditch it, but I'd add a second weight training workout before a second cardio workout in the day. You could keep the exact same body fat, and look a hell of a lot better with bigger shoulders, traps and chest...and again if it were me, I'd just Feel better that way too. Also, I'd definitely pin more than once a week. Two is what everyone says is fine for cyp and enth...but I always do at least 3 even when cruising

FarbeyondDriven00
07-11-2019, 06:24 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble, but it is going to return to being low. If running a cycle or a blast fixed low T, that would likely be a treatment for Low T instead of staying on TRT for life.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using TapatalkI second russianbot....

If you've felt horrible and lethargic, and your doctor has monitored you and determined that you have very low Testosterone, doing a cycle and then coming off wont fix your regular low levels of test after you come off. I would suggest possibly staying on TRT dose, and doing what sqwuidd suggested ....... concentrate on your diet you said you've gotten into check & train hard. And get your rest.

Best of luck to you in your training!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SteadyRockin
07-15-2019, 04:18 AM
I have 100 dianabol tabs of 1mg per tab.
I was just wondering if its a bad idea to stack it my current cycle.

I want power, endurance, more muscle growth.

Or maybe im just being inpatient....

Im on test E test C blend @ 400ml weekly.
i pinn the start of week 4 to tomorrow Monday (july 15th)

Also i just started Arimidex 1/2mg started Saturday. Will take e3d

SteadyRockin
07-15-2019, 04:19 AM
Sorry, Dianabol is 10mg per tab

SteadyRockin
07-15-2019, 04:22 AM
Well, i cut my evening cardio. Insted im working out legs in its place.

SteadyRockin
07-15-2019, 04:22 AM
what do your workouts actually look like?...exercises...reps...sets. Personally, I'd ditch the forearm work and throw Legs in immediately. I'd also cut out some of the cardio. What are your total calories each day and the breakdown of protein/fat/carbs? Again, just my personal opinion, but I think you'd do better building muscle before worrying about a ton of cardio...not saying to ditch it, but I'd add a second weight training workout before a second cardio workout in the day. You could keep the exact same body fat, and look a hell of a lot better with bigger shoulders, traps and chest...and again if it were me, I'd just Feel better that way too. Also, I'd definitely pin more than once a week. Two is what everyone says is fine for cyp and enth...but I always do at least 3 even when cruisingWell, i cut my evening cardio. Insted im working out legs in its place.

SloppyJ
07-15-2019, 04:26 AM
Fuck it, throw in that dbol at 30mg/day and get your AI ready.

I mean you're not really in the best shape to be starting a cycle but send it bro! Not trying to be mean but just laying it out there. I was once in the same spot so I'm not judging. If you can get a copy of your blood work from that doctor it would be a big help. I wouldn't take a TRT clinic's word on you being super low because they are there to put about 90% of the people that walk through their door on TRT. It would be great baseline information to help you though. If you call them they should give you a copy.

If you are consistent, clean with your diet, and train hard you will get some good recomp results. Also, split your shots into 2x per week.

SteadyRockin
07-15-2019, 04:39 AM

I mean you're not really in the best shape to be starting a cycle but send it bro! Not trying to be mean but just laying it out there. I was once in the same spot so I'm not judging. If you can get a copy of your blood work from that doctor it would be a big help. I wouldn't take a TRT clinic's word on you being super low because they are there to put about 90% of the people that walk through their door on TRT. It would be great baseline information to help you though. If you call them they should give you a copy.

If you are consistent, clean with your diet, and train hard you will get some good recomp results. Also, split your shots into 2x per week.Its been 2 1/2 - 3 months since my blood work. I already called them, they moved/closed number disc.. I called "the low center" thats where i went first but was way expensive compart to " matt t clinic" think that was the name. Anyways the low t center told me that many of the patients went to them because one day the doors matt t clinc where closed (go f#kn figure)

im getting blood work this week.

SteadyRockin
07-15-2019, 04:43 AM

If you are consistent, clean with your diet, and train hard you will get some good recomp results. Also, split your shots into 2x per week.Yea, i wasnt in the best shape when i started, i was fat. But didnt necessarily start just to get big, it was but because i was real low, draggy, tired, sleepy i was always unmotivated about everything. Lost over 20lbs since.
I feel great, lots of energy, diet is very clean, strict, consistent

Alterspanic132
07-22-2019, 01:54 PM
Good response bro
I’ll help as best I can man

JTB3318
08-25-2019, 06:33 AM

If you are consistent, clean with your diet, and train hard you will get some good recomp results. Also, split your shots into 2x per week.You used the term "send it".... I also use this term on the regular basis at work, although we say "F****** send it". Gotta ask what your occupation is.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

SloppyJ
08-30-2019, 04:16 PM
You used the term "send it".... I also use this term on the regular basis at work, although we say "F****** send it". Gotta ask what your occupation is.

Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkI'm in the engineering field but it's from that video with the dude on the snowmobile. I forget his name.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk